少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest FashionFreaky

Affordable Fashion: Tiffany’s “Helen Kaminski” Fedora

OMG S LET'S DO THIS!

by kpopbreak

Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and SISTAR’s Bora Cosmopolitan Magazine September 2015 Photoshoot 2

Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany and SISTAR‘s Bora had a girl’s day in for the September issue of Cosmopolitan. I also enjoy boxes of donuts with my best friend. Though I don’t have a private salon in my house, I still have impromptu photoshoots with simply terrible outfits (Live a little S!). In the photoshoot, the idol BFFs showed that their off-days revolve around beauty maintenance and diabetes.

My favorite piece from the photoshoot (not counting the insanely expensive Bottega Veneta silk satin blouse) was Tiffany’s rust colored fedora by Helen Kaminski. The wool piece has a Western silhouette, great earthy tone and floppy brims. For the photoshoot, the stylist removed the brown hat band and added a black one. You can shop for the hat and more affordable counterparts below!

Helen Kaminski Loretta Western Fedora ($245.00)

Girls%E2%80%99-Generation%E2%80%99s-Tiff

Affordable Counterparts

Girls%E2%80%99-Generation%E2%80%99s-Tiff

1. Accessorize Festival Trim Fedora Hat ($56.00)
2. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Wool Fedora Hat ($195.00)
3. Forever 21 Southwestern Band Wool Fedora ($18.00)

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/08/18/affordable-fashion-tiffanys-helen-kaminski-fedora/

Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate 2″ Cast Gather for a Friendly Reunion

g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung shared a friendly snapshot from SBS’ “Roommate” season two reunion party with his Instagram followers this weekend, proving that the cast is still very much keeping in touch!

The photo shows Lee Dong Wook and Jo Se Ho smiling brightly next to Park Joon Hyung, while their fellow cast members Nana, Park Min Woo, and Sunny look cute posing behind them. It appears that the dinner party was also attended by some “Roommate” producers and staff members.

COOcDIHUkAA6Fhi.png

Giving a shoutout to the roommates who were unable to make it, Park Joon Hyung writes on his Instagram, “Yo~ Lastnight hangin out with the Roommate fam was a blast~!!! Next time make sure u guys can make it too Jackson, YoungJi, RyoHei, KangJun and JongOk Nuna~ BBBAAAMMM~!!!”

Meanwhile, “Roommate” season two ended its run in April.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/roommate-2-cast-gather-for-a-friendly-reunion/ 

I've been watching videos of our girls on Youtube as well as reading the comments. Some comments are very harsh, the girls are doing the best that they can. I have so much love and respect for them. SNSD fighting!!!!

Guest rara321

Lim Jae Bum and Taeyeon release an enticing preview of their duet 'Scars Deeper Than Love

COXNG5aUAAAkby8.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhWaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

Taeyeon is trending #1 on Melon Real Time Search

COd3J3BUsAAYMzh.jpg

At DMC Festival

COQkgjNVAAAFViT.jpg

So gorgeous :wub:

COQkhIoVAAAwINS.jpgCOQkfATUkAAoi0d.jpg

COeCzXsUAAAktsm.jpg

COdbdc-UAAQdyvd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

Yoona + “Versace” For Grazia September 2015 [Part 2]

If attacked, remove belt and use as nunchucks...

by kpopbreak

Girls-Generation-SNSD-Im-Yoona-Grazia-Ma

Girls’ Generation Yoona modeled runway looks from Versace‘s Fall 2015 show in the September issue of Grazia. This is without a doubt one of the most high fashion pictorials of the year. Designer Donatella (insert Lady Gaga song) decided to use glittery disco dresses and bell pants to represent modern daywear. As always, I’ll ignore the “symbolism” and just enjoy the fashion. Check out Yoona’s looks below!

To see Part 1, click here!

Versace Fall 2015 RTW Runway Look #13
Cutout Wool Blend Turtleneck Sweater ($725.00)

Versace Fall 2015 RTW Runway Look #47
Flared Embellished Silk Crepe Pants ($2,300.00)

Versace Fall 2015 RTW Runway Look #38

Versace Fall 2015 RTW Runway Look #22
Printed Silk Crepe Shirt ($1,175.00)

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/08/26/yoona-versace-for-grazia-september-2015-part-2/

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA to Make Cameo in Drama Starring SHINee’s Minho
Girls’ Generation member YoonA will be making a cameo in the upcoming OnStyle drama starring her SM Entertainment labelmate SHINee‘s Minho!

CPy1mo-UcAADlJK.jpgCPy1ly2UsAEfUzw.jpgCPyr2koVAAAm7fU.jpg

Cute :wub: