少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest pukpuigirlsgenshidae

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "TaeNy - make me happy my lover

Guest Juliet1430291660

I love SoShi so much! They are my favorite girl group. Taeyeon blows me away with her voice! She is really amazing, beautiful, and funny! I love all of our dorky Unnies! They are all so talented and they deserve all the success in the world! Proud to be a Sone!  :D

Guest juejashik

URI SEOHYUNNIE AND TIFFANY AT WONDERGIRLS CONCERT TODAY <3
7701.jpg

7702f.jpg

Source: Twitter / eunbinim @ silverrainbee

Guest LittlePinky82

Hey everyone. Haven't been by in a while. Sorry about that just have been lazy about logging in lately but I've been getting more into Soompi again so hopefully be around more.
So it's now summer: I'm curious, what about the US debut? Wasn't their talk of them doing a US debut in the summer? Anything about that? When is their comeback as a group? I've been so out of the loop with my Kpop news. I still get some things on Tumblr thankfully. Speaking of which: is there any good Soshi tumblr's for news? Just in case things get busy once the fall term starts up I can have all my Kpop news on my dash. 
Love the girls being at the WG show haha. Apparently 2ne1 was there too. It's fun seeing other acts going to each others shows and being supportive. I wonder if GG listened to WG while they were training and what their favorite songs are? 
Oh and with shopping with YesAsia I do recommend them too. I've shopped with them twice now and they're always pretty good. However, it can depend on your location to how quickly you get things. This time last yr I was getting the girls Japanese album and it almost took me a month to get it! I don't live in the middle of nowhere or anything like that either. Some people get things quickly while others don't. They do have express option though if you want to use that. But I've been happy with their products always. I do like Kpoptown though, but I don't think they sell Japanese items of Kpop people but I wish they would...

Guest sunnybunnysunny

it looks like the girls will appear on ongakunohi (音楽の日) tonight.    It should be a live performance.   the program will start at 6:30pm. (sat. jst) 
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ongakunohi/

Guest pink sarang

Hey guys, I went to the Yeosu Expo the other day and took some fancams of the girls~Can't say it's the best fancams in the world.. but hey I tried..(I didn't exactly have the best seat and I was near a speaker so sorry ahead of time.. ><)

Guest anya21

i love them so muuuchhh!! they're perfectly awesomeee!!i love their song their photos their videooos..they're greeeatt :D