少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest LittlePinky82

Ooo the new Japanese single looks nice with the set. They're having a song called "Paparazzi" too? Kan Miyoun had a song called that too haha. I wonder what it will sound like?

With GG and Japan maybe SME wants to be more world wide and not just Japan and/or in Asia so I can understand that. You have other places to go and such.

I hope Yoona had a happy bday! Speaking of which I started watching "Love Rain" and am enjoying it. I'm on like episode three almost at the end. It's kinda slow at first but I'm liking it. The story isn't really anything new but I like the take on it. It's done in a unique way.

Guest xAriEllePhilia

It was revealed that SNSD's Sooyoung will be joining TaeTiSeo on their Goodbye Stage on Music Core's June 2nd Episode while SNSD's Hyoyeon will be joining TaeTiSeo on their Goodbye Stage on Inkigayo's June 3rd Episode.

The performances will be joined by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon one after the other and they will perform "OMG" and "Twinkle".

cr: WonderfulGeneration.net

yess all my fav members :) i wonder if hyo and sooyoung will do something funny on stage

Guest xAriEllePhilia

girls+generation+paparazzi+teaser+(2).jpg

girls+generation+paparazzi+teaser+(1).jpg

Girls' Generation 4th Japanese Single PAPARAZZI Information + Preorder

「PAPARAZZI」

On sale June 27th, 2012

■ The fourth Japanese original single has been confirmed for release after a year and two months since Girls’ Generation’s “MR. TAXI”.

■ It is a dance tune that uses their skills as much as possible, and Girls’ Generation’s dance performance spares nothing.

■ The song is an overseas musical composition from a team of American writers. The mix is arranged by Grammy award-winner Miles Walker, who also worked with Beyonce. The mastering was handled by world-famous Sterling Sound’s Tom Coyne.

■ There will be three different versions on sale. For the limited first-press edition, the music video commentary and the behind-the-scenes for the music video are compiled together into a two-set large newspaper-sized photobooklet. Photos from the shooting of the music video and members’ Q&A are also included.

■ There are a total of five versions of the music video. This is the highest number of versions for a music video in Girls’ Generation history. Some will be included with the goods and the music videos will be viewable at any time on Girls’ Generation’s official Facebook page.

■ Special edition limited first press (CD + DVD) 1,920 yen (with tax) UPCH-89119

CD “PAPARAZZI” (Main+Instrumental) DVD “PAPARAZZI” Music Video + Music Video (Close-up Version) Special goods included with the limited first press → Two sets (A, B) of large newspaper-sized photobooklet

Photos from the shooting of the music video recording and member’s Q&A included.

A: GIRLS’ GENERATION’ PAPARAZZI “SPECIAL ISSUE” B: GIRLS’ GENERATION’ PAPARAZZI “BEHIND THE SCENES” Jacket design A

■ Regular Edition (CD+DVD)1,590 yen (with tax) UPCH-80279

CD “PAPARAZZI” (Main+Instrumental) DVD “PAPARAZZI” (Music Video) Jacket design B

■ Regular Edition (CD)1,100 yen (with tax) UPCH-80278

CD “PAPARAZZI” (Main+Instrumental) Jacket design B

The special edition limited first press version, regular CD and DVD edition, and regular CD edition are currently available for preorder at CDJapan and Universal Music.

Regular Version:

tumblr_m4xgxeWxd81r0ncc6.jpg

Regular Version (With DVD):

tumblr_m4xh1d8DW11r0ncc6.jpg

First Press Limited Edition:

tumblr_m4xh25oUa71r0ncc6.jpg

cr: Girls’ Generation Universal Music Page

Guest chang_lunnie

Choi Sooyoung such a percious Sone, she wrote a fanacc and posted in official web =))

Qrl0s.jpg
[TRANS From. SOOYOUNG] I went to MuCore>_

With the excitement still left over from watching yesterday's Dancing Hyo The Stars I went to MuCore!!+_+
I arrived in the morning and saw TaeTiSeo unnies doing their makeup..
Wow..they look so pretty in person..they looked so pretty that I almost screamed
I am now an actress and a mistress so I worked hard to protect my dignity!!* I was so nervous!!
I went to the waiting room and saw the SNSD lunchbox that I used to see only on TV!!
Even my name was written on it! SONE are so wittyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I gladly ate the food and gained strength and the OK was given for my performance after only 2 recordings!
After that I watched TaeTiSeo unnies' performance and their live singing was jjang...ㅠㅡㅜ

Why was Taeyeon unni smiling like that? She's so pretty. Seohyun unni's ad-libs were powerful.ㅠㅠ
Fany unni's hair color suits her so well and her powerful live singingㅠㅠ Unnies also did great on Sketchbook..
After finishing, the unnies changed into their MC outfits and wore wreaths, no angel can compareㅠㅡㅜ
I asked to take a photo and they gladly smiled and took a photoㅜㅜ
Unnies' faces are so smallㅠㅠ I didn't want to leave them but I had to go home...
For the first time in a while SNSD took millions of selcas with makeup on!
I also practiced the viola! You're going to look forward to violist Euijin right?!
I miss you all :( I'll meet you all at SM Town Taiwan^_^!!

Don't forget to vote #0500 Hyoyeon next Friday+_+
*Referring to her character in The Third Hospital
cr: taenacity@tw

Guest byul_fan

This is the video on why we find taeyeon so irresistible!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t9JDvmjYdEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

don't know why soompi doesnt allow embed youtube videos..=(

Guest superchoiminho

120605 Visual eye-catching star of 91 liners Idol Ranking - #1 Seohyun

(Credit: supergirls baidu bar / Source: @SHINeeSJGG / Shared by: superchoiminho @ soompi)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS! Do not cut anything.