少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest K3A9OR1

no offence......but i dont think its bad thing even though they moved out to be with their family.i dont see what is wrong seriously...they still work together almost 24 hour or more, its not a big deal, if i am a member and my family live near dorm i would consider to move out too in order to see my family as often as i can, it will very little time anyway consider the full schedule.but i'm not snsd its up to them to decide.stay together in a dorm is good but to move out is not a bad thing either.we dont know the account is real or fake but i think sone no need to be angry with something like this, just wait till the girls talk about this in the future but dont pressure them, they are a grown womans i dont expect them to be in the same room forever, they need a breath too maybe some individual time for themself and their family its good for their health.its just my opinion...please dont misunderstand me i'm NOT saying they will disband of course i dont want that happen its just not necessary for them to be always together wherever they go when they obviously have their own family and other friends, their bond cannot broken easily just because they with other people ecsp with their own family for godsake,,,

ehhh i'm not replying to imwhywhy or chichinhu said,,, i'm replying to this issue ehehe sorry

The issue isn't about SNSD living arrangement. The issue here is that somebody concocted a "fanaccount" using Taeyeons parents name. A "fanaccount", which at closer inspection isn't all that reliable. Some people instead of waiting for confirmation from more reliable sources is spreading this concocted story. Now the original source of this "fanaccount" has already been deleted but the harm has already been done, the story has been spread on the net. I for one don't mind the living arrangements of SNSD, it's their private life and they can do whatever the hell they want. But what I do mind is someone spreading false information about SNSD using Taeyeons parents name.

no offence......but i dont think its bad thing even though they moved out to be with their family.i dont see what is wrong seriously...they still work together almost 24 hour or more, its not a big deal, if i am a member and my family live near dorm i would consider to move out too in order to see my family as often as i can, it will very little time anyway consider the full schedule.but i'm not snsd its up to them to decide.stay together in a dorm is good but to move out is not a bad thing either.we dont know the account is real or fake but i think sone no need to be angry with something like this, just wait till the girls talk about this in the future but dont pressure them, they are a grown womans i dont expect them to be in the same room forever, they need a breath too maybe some individual time for themself and their family its good for their health.its just my opinion...please dont misunderstand me i'm NOT saying they will disband of course i dont want that happen its just not necessary for them to be always together wherever they go when they obviously have their own family and other friends, their bond cannot broken easily just because they with other people ecsp with their own family for godsake,,,

ehhh i'm not replying to imwhywhy or chichinhu said,,, i'm replying to this issue ehehe sorry

The concerns here is not on the issue of whether some of the girls did move out to live with their parents, it's the matter that some possibly untrue info or stories being spreaded, which could lead to getting unwanted attentions on the girls. I can understand the reason some Sone r angry of this happening, bcos throughout the 4 years journey of SNSD after their debut, the girls and their fans had face and deal with numerous made up stories trying to harm them.

Unless there's concrete proof by that person, else ppl would rather believe in K-sone, as they can know wat happened before international fans do....

Guest awwimsosweet

^ As far as I know, SM haven't release any official statement about it

all talks about Maxi single right now are just rumors and speculation from various fans

It looks like the girls have been gifted with another prestigious award.

Girls’ Generation was awarded with the illustrious Prime Minister’s Award at the 2011 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OoXR8kUH4Po

This award is particularly special because it is handed out by the Korean government.  The particular branch of the government behind the Awards is the Korea Content Creative Agency (KOCCA) which was established to provide support for the growth of cultural content.

This will be SNSD’s first win at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards, and they will be the only KPOP group this year to receive the coveted “Prime Minister’s Award” for 2011.

cr: snsdkorean.com

Mr. Taxi will be their follow-up song

【 Girls' Generation 】「MR.TAXI」ver. of the 3rd Album『The Boys』will be released on Dec 7. SNSD will perform 「MR.TAXI」on KBS『Music Bank』on Dec 2

cr.yurui912

2011113001001971100172141.jpg

After concluding the round of promotions for ‘The Boys’, Girls’ Generation will be making a comeback soon with the Korean version of ‘Mr. Taxi’.

Girls’ Generation made their comeback with third album ‘The Boys’ in the middle of October and they reigned supreme on the weekly music shows and charts with 11 wins, including five consecutive weekly wins on KBS’s Music Bank, triple crowns respectively on SBS’s Inkigayo and Mnet’s M!Countdown.

The girls will be back with ‘Mr. Taxi’, starting from Music Bank this Friday (December 2nd) and they are expected to be promoting actively until the end of December.

‘Mr. Taxi’ was initially released as a Japanese single in April this year, where it managed to top the Oricon daily charts. ‘Mr. Taxi’ was also included in Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese album, released in June, which has since sold over 700,000 copies.

The Korean version of ‘Mr. Taxi’ was first heard by the public in the girls’ solo concert in Seoul earlier this year in July.

The ‘Mr. Taxi’ version of Girls’ Generation’s third album will be released on December 7th and it will feature new images of the girls in the ‘Mr. Taxi’ concept.

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation are currently in Singapore for the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), which will be held today, November 29th.

Credit: sportschosun.com

cr. fanwonder

The only time this happened before would be with the Baby Baby repackage. (baby baby was on their 1st album, later released as repackage with a medley and a remix n no new songs). i know some ppl may be disappointed but at least they dont have to learn new choreography. it's more of a fanservice thing since it was very popular with k-sones.

they'll start promoting Mr. taxi this week at mubank, Mr.taxi Single/repackage/re-release(i hav no idea what it is right now) will be officially release dec 7.

snsd-the-boys-promo6-1024x595.jpg

Girls’ Generation is releasing a new version of their third studio album, “The Boys”, on December 7th.

The album will be a “Mr. Taxi” version, and it will include a new jacket image. Girls’ Generation will promote their follow-up track “Mr. Taxi” on music shows starting this week on December 2nd on KBS Music Bank, and continuing until the end of December.

Mr. Taxi was a run away success as the lead song for their “First Japan Album”. The dance version of the music video for “Mr. Taxi” already has over 37 million views on Youtube. The girls hope to continue the success with the popular song in Korea.

Girls’ Generation has already won eleven awards on music shows for “The Boys”, including five wins in a row on KBS Music Bank.

Source: Sports Chosun, universalmusicjapan@youtube.com

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Written by: MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

V There's nothing wrong with trying, the girls can take the criticism, they've been through worse. The Boys US maxi single does not include the 3rd album korean songs. Maxi single will be prob The Boys, plus 2 songs/remix. The girls wont be living in the US either, they still have korea n other overseas activites. They may have 2 or 3 english appearances/interviews. it's simply a worldwide release. regarding any activities in the US, nothing has been released, i dont understand y ppl r so worried.

Continue to be thankful.

CSJH - 3+ years for a Kr comeback

DBSK - 2+ years for a Kr comeback

SHINee - no Kr comeback in 2011, yet

SNSD in 2010 - Oh!, RDR, Jpn showcase/debut (Genie, Gee), Hoot.

SNSD in 2011 - Mr. Taxi/RDR, 1st Jpn album, The Boys, American deal with Interscope.

cr.life is not fair

Guest tweetybird08

honestly i think sme is getting a little ahead of themselves when it comes to snsd's debut. sure they're HUGE in asia, but the US is another story. so far no asian artists have been able to make it, and if i were to debut a kpop group, it would probably be 2ne1. also, im afraid people will just laugh at the group of skinny asian girls :tears:

i don't think jessica and tiffany are enough to carry the group of 9 girls :( like, tiffany is really perky, but i think jessica's "ice princess" thing wouldn't translate well in the states. they'd probably call her snobby or stuck-up or something :mellow: and the other girls aren't good at english at all.

well, i thought Gee was a really catchy song, and genie was ok, but lately it seems like their music is getting worse and worse. i blame it on sm <_< taeyeon can do so much better than songs like Oh and Hoot. the boys album was also very disppointing, especially seeing as how they've been gone for a year in korea. since they have such a huge fanbase now, i thought they would at least take more risks with the album. the boys isn't that catchy at all, and definitely not memorable. there were also too many cutesy song on the album -_- i thought they were going to grow up musically! :unsure:

anyway, im glad the girls are already nominated for all these awards and most likely going to win all of them even though they've only just recently come out and promoted for a little over a month! :o

i was more of a fan when they came out with itnw because their voice sounded really decent, but i've been casually following them lately, like a lot of other girl groups. i think my favorite member is taeyeon. she sings the best by far. i think she should go solo :P it's just, i want to hear more of her voice, instead of only a few seconds -_-

Guest tramsyrevur

hmm i wonder why this hasn't hit soompi yet...

but apparently SNSD will be performing Mr. Taxi as their follow up promotions, starting this friday

there will be no repackaged, as rumors have told us, but just a re-release kinda thing. awaiting official SM confirmation

according to chichinhu, this version B (or whatever they're planning on calling it) will be released 12/7

just a bit disappointed there's not gonna be a repackaged album with new songs, especially since all SM artists have had ones this year. however apparently koreans love mr. taxi and it would be easier for the girls to perform a song they're already comfortable with. looking forward to see the girls friday!

Guest Yamapi77

hmmm sooooo disappointed about the news..maybe their going to have an english version of Mr. Taxi????

I'm really trying to see what SM is up to!!

Guest HyperionZ

honestly i think sme is getting a little ahead of themselves when it comes to snsd's debut. sure they're HUGE in asia, but the US is another story. so far no asian artists have been able to make it, and if i were to debut a kpop group, it would probably be 2ne1. also, im afraid people will just laugh at the group of skinny asian girls  :tears:

i don't think jessica and tiffany are enough to carry the group of 9 girls  :( like, tiffany is really perky, but i think jessica's "ice princess" thing wouldn't translate well in the states. they'd probably call her snobby or stuck-up or something  :mellow: and the other girls aren't good at english at all.

well, i thought Gee was a really catchy song, and genie was ok, but lately it seems like their music is getting worse and worse. i blame it on sm  <_< taeyeon can do so much better than songs like Oh and Hoot. the boys album was also very disppointing, especially seeing as how they've been gone for a year in korea. since they have such a huge fanbase now, i thought they would at least take more risks with the album. the boys isn't that catchy at all, and definitely not memorable. there were also too many cutesy song on the album  -_-  i thought they were going to grow up musically!  :unsure:

anyway, im glad the girls are already nominated for all these awards and most likely going to win all of them even though they've only just recently come out and promoted for a little over a month!  :o

i was more of a fan when they came out with itnw because their voice sounded really decent, but i've been casually following them lately, like a lot of other girl groups. i think my favorite member is taeyeon. she sings the best by far. i think she should go solo  :P it's just, i want to hear more of her voice, instead of only a few seconds  -_-

I don't quite agree their music has been getting worse. Besides Oh!, I have liked their previous title songs like Hoot and The Boys actually. While I do agree that there are a couple areas that could have been improved in the Boys song, it was different from their previous songs as it was not a hook song. Of course it is not going to be as catchy as something like Gee, but as I kept listening to the song and watching their performance on the music shows, I definitely felt something new since they came back from Japan. It was like coming back from the Japan Tour gave them some renewed energy or charisma.

If you were looking for them to expand their music more, their Japanese album was where you were going to see the most change. They have a different image there compared to Korea, so they were allowed to try more mature sounds there. Their korean album will cater to the korean audience and while there were some songs that were more mature sounds, there were a few cutesy songs that could have fit their early albums. I don't mind SM doing that as I enjoy their cutesy songs, but I also like their mature songs as well. If you prefer them to have more mature songs, that is fine, but I can understand how SM wants them to cater to a wide range of fans.

Guest snowqueen13

SM is on crack... that's what I can say.. SNSd don't deserve this.. Sm is slowly ruining them.. with all those comebacks, plus IU.. Do they really think Mr. Taxi will do well? considering it has been an original japanese song then translated to korean, plus Sones and some people had already seen it,,, the novelty is gone, the anticipation is low.. SM should just let the girls rest instead of promoting Mr. Taxi...

Guest SNSDforever

I'm pretty sure when I say that with SNSD promoting Mr. Taxi, it's not meant as a song to "win" any awards with. They've already done that with The Boys and they've shown that they're still on top. Promoting Mr. Taxi til the end of the year is just a "gift" for the sones that were waiting for their comeback as well as something to treat the fans to for their continued support of the girls. Awards aren't everything and they've already won more than their fair share of them. I welcome this as they won't have to practice as hard or much as the choreography is already learned and it's a song they're comfortable with performing.

Guest minanki25

SM is on crack... that's what I can say.. SNSd don't deserve this.. Sm is slowly ruining them.. with all those comebacks, plus IU.. Do they really think Mr. Taxi will do well? considering it has been an original japanese song then translated to korean, plus Sones and some people had already seen it,,, the novelty is gone, the anticipation is low.. SM should just let the girls rest instead of promoting Mr. Taxi...

I don't quite agree. All I have to say is SNSD is too big in Korea now. Even if Mr. Taxi won't do well it won't affect them. We should take it for granted that we get to see the girls performing :) Though I agree the girls should have a chance to rest, but they know they have amazing sones supporting them. Like Tiffany said at the NY fanmeet, "You are all that keep us going when we are tired and when we have no strength left..."

Guest snowqueen13

I don't quite agree. All I have to say is SNSD is too big in Korea now. Even if Mr. Taxi won't do well it won't affect them. We should take it for granted that we get to see the girls performing :) Though I agree the girls should have a chance to rest, but they know they have amazing sones supporting them. Like Tiffany said at the NY fanmeet, "You are all that keep us going when we are tired and when we have no strength left..."

that's the main point, they are abusing or taking for granted whatever SNSD has right now, however if they keep on doing this, it will take it's toll on SNSd's career and health. the girls and sones don't deserve it..But well, what's new.. it';s SM.. and probably the Mv is just another MV in the box.... *goes back to lurking*

honestly i think sme is getting a little ahead of themselves when it comes to snsd's debut. sure they're HUGE in asia, but the US is another story. so far no asian artists have been able to make it, and if i were to debut a kpop group, it would probably be 2ne1. also, im afraid people will just laugh at the group of skinny asian girls :tears:

i don't think jessica and tiffany are enough to carry the group of 9 girls :( like, tiffany is really perky, but i think jessica's "ice princess" thing wouldn't translate well in the states. they'd probably call her snobby or stuck-up or something :mellow: and the other girls aren't good at english at all.

well, i thought Gee was a really catchy song, and genie was ok, but lately it seems like their music is getting worse and worse. i blame it on sm <_< taeyeon can do so much better than songs like Oh and Hoot. the boys album was also very disppointing, especially seeing as how they've been gone for a year in korea. since they have such a huge fanbase now, i thought they would at least take more risks with the album. the boys isn't that catchy at all, and definitely not memorable. there were also too many cutesy song on the album -_- i thought they were going to grow up musically! :unsure:

anyway, im glad the girls are already nominated for all these awards and most likely going to win all of them even though they've only just recently come out and promoted for a little over a month! :o

i was more of a fan when they came out with itnw because their voice sounded really decent, but i've been casually following them lately, like a lot of other girl groups. i think my favorite member is taeyeon. she sings the best by far. i think she should go solo :P it's just, i want to hear more of her voice, instead of only a few seconds -_-

I definitely know where you are going with the USA debut, but at the same time I feel as if you are degrading them as well. I know that american music is much more like 2ne1, but we have to be optimistic about the girls as well. It's not like they are actually physically touring in the US, they just launched their song on Itunes and performed at the Madison Square. It's a small start but you are making them sound like they are going in head first. For the record, I think they went with a huge risk b/c SNSD has very catchy songs but this time they came back with a song that has a strange beat and isn't catchy. They are growing musically and I think that if you were actually a SNSD fan you would voice your concerns, but be supportive of them.

And we know Taeyeon has the best voice, but if you've taken time to go watch Star Life Theater, you would know that Taeyeon doesn't have any plans of going solo besides her small OSTs. Your comment is appreciated but I think your analysis of Tiffany and Jessica is too much because you don't know them personally and how they act when the camera isn't on them. So please be more careful of how you describe other people. :)

Guys, STAY POSITIVE!

I'm sure this Mr Taxi/no repackaged situation is due to one of two things:

1. SME have something BIG planned for the girls straight after

2. The girls are too tired/need a break.

Either way, its a good thing for us and for the girls right?

SME didn't become the biggest entertainment company for nothing in Korea, they know what they are doing.

As for the maxi single.... well.... its not the first time SME has been like this... lol

Guest sunshyne924

Guys, STAY POSITIVE!

I'm sure this Mr Taxi/no repackaged situation is due to one of two things:

1. SME have something BIG planned for the girls straight after

2. The girls are too tired/need a break.

Either way, its a good thing for us and for the girls right?

SME didn't become the biggest entertainment company for nothing in Korea, they know what they are doing.

As for the maxi single.... well.... its not the first time SME has been like this... lol

oohhh, it's been a long time. but you have a point. it wouldn't be good for SNSD to release a repackaged album since the year is ending. releasing a repackaged album next year will be a good start for them. it's like the repackaged album will be of no use to charts or whatsoever if it will be released before the year ends. thus releasing it next year will be a good chance. if you know what i mean. like what happened to Oh! maybe. that's what i'm talking about. wub.gif

Guest pabbiicue

well, i think they chose Mr. Taxi for the girls not because to win awards, but to thank sones, Also, accdg to the article, the girls will perform it 'til the end of the year. And besides, they've already performed it numerous times which makes it comfortable to them, plus it'd be more tiring for them to learn a new dance/choreography for a new song, I mean, just imagine how tired the girls are going overseas and tiffany doing fame :)