少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest starduster34

Does anyone have a clip of Tiffany singing Baek Ji Young's "Don't Forget" from 1000 Song Challenge? I cannot find it anywhere and would love to hear it. Thanks!

Guest greatgrey

So there's a rumor flying around that Fany wasn't with the girls at the airport when they left for Beijing...

The first thing that went into my mind was she's injured again. Why am I always worrying for our mushroom hurting herself again?

Fany, please be alright..

Guest cantthinkofaname

According to twitter, Sones on there said that Tiffany had cut her hair short and had no makeup on so that's why no one was able to recognize her.

Guest greatgrey

Short hair Fany!

This was taken during the Angel event. I noticed that her natural hair was really short. Power of hair extensions. LOL.

a8PvX.gif

I've always liked her in short hair. :)

oa4nC.gif

UJfwg.gif

s70Fo.gif

EcTYT.gif

gifs credits to owners

edit:

Some are saying that she still has long hair... Aww.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Okay so I guess Tiffany didn't cut her hair, but this is supposed to be her with taeyeon.

KJQdd.jpg

cr; as tagged

Clip of MR. TAXI Music Video Surpasses Expectations

syvyh.gif

A clip of Girls' Generation's 'MR. TAXI' music video has been released. Recently, MMezamashiezamashi TV has broadcasted the short clip of GIrls' Generation's third single. In the music video, the girls could be seen wearing black and yellow outfits, symbolizing taxi drivers.

Through the makeup, Girls' Generation got to show of a sexy and charismatic appearance. Mezamashi TV said, "The feel of the short clip feels different from the original song. These outfits really visualize taxi drivers."

The most interesting move in the music video would have to be the 'steering wheel dance'. In 'MR. TAXI', the girls put their arms in front and moves them as if they're turning a steering wheel. The choreography of 'MR. TAXI' really fits the song.

A revenue from the CD will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to help ease out the effects of the Japanese earthquake.

The male stars on Mezamashi TV commented, "If taxi drivers were like this, we wouldn't want to get off."

Upon seeing the clip, people commented, "The 'steering wheel dance' is really daebak,", "The taxi hat goes well with their outfits," and "Girls' Generation's sexy charisma is really overwhelming."

Meanwhile, the pre-order of Girls' Generation's 'MR.TAXI/Run Devil Run' are reaching the number one spots in Japan.

Source: ENS News

Written by: spiceshoe@soshified.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[04.23.11] Clip of MR. TAXI Music Video Surpasses Expectations

4sXhi.gif

A clip of Girls' Generation's 'MR. TAXI' music video has been released. Recently, MMezamashiezamashi TV has broadcasted the short clip of GIrls' Generation's third single. In the music video, the girls could be seen wearing black and yellow outfits, symbolizing taxi drivers.

Through the makeup, Girls' Generation got to show of a sexy and charismatic appearance. Mezamashi TV said, "The feel of the short clip feels different from the original song. These outfits really visualize taxi drivers."

The most interesting move in the music video would have to be the 'steering wheel dance'. In 'MR. TAXI', the girls put their arms in front and moves them as if they're turning a steering wheel. The choreography of 'MR. TAXI' really fits the song.

A revenue from the CD will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to help ease out the effects of the Japanese earthquake.

The male stars on Mezamashi TV commented, "If taxi drivers were like this, we wouldn't want to get off."

Upon seeing the clip, people commented, "The 'steering wheel dance' is really daebak,", "The taxi hat goes well with their outfits," and "Girls' Generation's sexy charisma is really overwhelming."

Meanwhile, the pre-order of Girls' Generation's 'MR.TAXI/Run Devil Run' are reaching the number one spots in Japan.

Source: ENS News

Written by: spiceshoe@soshified.com

Guest silent_scream

So much YOONSUN lately~ ♥

dk8kU.jpg85P1a.jpgVm5AP.jpgZ1OMQ.jpg

G1uQw.jpg

VIYOS.jpg

RLwR0.jpg

KJY12.jpg

eh5w8.jpg

Cr. tag + baidu + chichinhu

Tiffany!!!

5BUe7.jpg

TaeNy

FHgjD.jpg

axLL3.jpg

Cr. tag + baidu + chichinhu

Edit: Added more YoonSun pics

Guest silent_scream

Soshified Stylists are fast & total jjang!!!

Yuri: Mulberry

TILLIEBLUE.jpg

Mulberry: Tillie Pale Blue Washed Denim @ Mulberry.com $995

As seen in: Incheon Airport, April 23, 2011

Credit: Hillsica@Weibo

Jessica: Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony,

123km.jpg

Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony: Mary Ellen @ Barneys.com $475

Chanel : Classic Flap Bag @ Chanel.com

As seen in: Incheon Airport, April 23, 2011

Credit: Hillsica@Weibo

Sooyoung: Juicy Couture

sooyoung2.png

Juicy Couture : Ruffled Leather Jacket @Bloomingdales.com $698

As seen in :  Beijing International Airport, April 23, 2011

Credit: trickmomo@weibo

Cr. http://style.soshified.com/

Guest Yan_n

Does anyone have a clip of Tiffany singing Baek Ji Young's "Don't Forget" from 1000 Song Challenge? I cannot find it anywhere and would love to hear it. Thanks!

I only manage to find the audio only on YT T^T

here is the LINK

Guest MIZxSUZIExQ

^ heres a video of tiffany "dont forget me" http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdah99_09052010-snsd-tiffany-don-t-forget_fun

Hi everyone, I was watching DBSK's Yunho on Dalgona and at the end, Yunho's teacher mentioned SNSD and Tiffany. Could someone please let me know what his teacher said about Fany? I don't understand but very curious

Here is the link and the part where he mentioned Fany is at the end: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xicpdh_110422-dgn-2-4_creation

thx

The teacher was saying I love you(yunho), but if you(yunho)are too busy to give out your scholarships to the students why don't you send SNSD. Then he later the teacher said if SNSD is too busy then just send Tiffany. LOL :)

-------

fan meeting in Beijing! I wish I was there.

The girls love mulberry bags <3

Guest litt0piggy

^ heres a video of tiffany "dont forget me" http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdah99_09052010-snsd-tiffany-don-t-forget_fun

The teacher was saying I love you(yunho), but if you(yunho)are too busy to give out your scholarships to the students why don't you send SNSD. Then he later the teacher said if SNSD is too busy then just send Tiffany. LOL :)

-------

fan meeting in Beijing! I wish I was there.

The girls love mulberry bags <3

Thank you soo much for translating.

And I have to say I'm very happy Fany still has her long hair. I mean she looks good with short hair but I like her long hair now. Especially how she did her hair in Mr. Taxi preview

Guest chang_lunnie

Translated a short fanaccount by a seohyun fan.

"日记破百万得瑟的四宝:我现在很混乱,我眼里只有小贤,只有她,笑着的她,挥手的她,拉着姐姐的手,侧面很美,走在最后,大家太热情了,没有一丝烦躁。 看不到墨镜下的情绪,但是听到YONGSEO  COUPLE时候唇角的笑一定很美。我现在很晕。侧面超美,允儿小太阳孝渊三人组很可爱!其他……还在回忆……乱"

i'm very lost now, my eyes only has seohyun, onew her, her smiles, her  wave, her holdind her unnie's hand, pretty from the front, pretty from  the back, everyone is so heartwarming. Can't see her expression under  her sunglasses, but when she heard 'Yongseo Couple', her smile was very  pretty. i'm very dizzy now. yuri is super pretty, yoona and hyoyeon  three of them are very cute! the rest... still in my memories.... messy.

cr: taengshortlegs

original cr: http://tieba.baidu.c...upergirls&pn=90

Guest cantthinkofaname

Unofficial SNSD's first Japanese album description.

Limited Deluxe Edition - 8,400 yen

- CD ALBUM - "GEE" "GENIE" "RDR" and "MR. TAXI" included, a total of 12 songs

- DVD - MR. TAXI MV ORIGINAL/DANCE VERSION

- BONUS - SPECIAL BAG WITH GIRL'S GENERATION LOGO ON IT/40 PAGE BOOKLET

Limited Edition - 3,990 yen

- DVD - MR. TAXI MV ORIGINAL

- BONUS - SLEEVE CASE/32 PAGE BOOKLET

Regular Edition - 3,000 yen

cr; yurui912

Disclaimer:I got this from SNSD TiebaBaidu bar from the c-sones in the airport and translated it as fast as possible ,so pardon my errors.And this may not be 100% true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was standing infront and i saw YooSeo hand in hand.Due to the chaotic situation,SeoHyun almost fell and i helped her out(no ulterior motives).Yoonseo smiled to me...."

"Yoona's banner are everywhere,amazing yoona fans..."

"We successful received/welcomed the girls,took HD photos and they are sooo gorgeous!!!.."

"Taeyeon didn't cry in the airport(some rumors has it that Taeyeon cried).She is happily waving to fans.She didn't get squeezed at all....I don't know where this groundless rumors started from

"Precious Kim Tae Yeon!!!!!Thank you fany for hugging her!.."

"Taeyeon looked very happy today.She smiled when she saw my banner(those with lights)and i was just beside her!!The banner is just infront of her, her smile is just so beautiful!"

"Taeny are happily chatting in the car~"

"Tae is soooo small ,ahh!!Today is so squeeezy!!...Yuri looks rather down today.Due to fans pushing and squeezing around the security guards,they knocked into yuri =.= "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cr:SNSDTieba/Baidu/ as tagged