少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD chosen as #1 celebrity to be with on deserted island

by sweetrevenge on August 24, 2010 at 1:22 am

20100824_SNSD-chosen-as-1-celebrities-to-be-with-on-deserted-island_01-459x306.jpg

Arguably the most popular girl group SNSD was chosen as the #1 celebrity to be with when stuck on a deserted island.

In order to celebrate the launching event of airing Lost season 6, television channel CGV held a survey that asked the public to choose the celebrity they want to be with on a deserted island. On the 24th, results showed idol group SNSD as first place in this survey that started on the 10th through CGV’s homepage. Furthermore, it was shown that approximately 2,068 male netizens and 2,211 netizens participated in this survey so far. Although this survey continues until September 8th, SNSD seems to be taking the lead by a long shot as they received 49.3% of the male votes.

Netizens who voted for SNSD commented, “If I’m with cute and bright SNSD, even if I’m stuck in a hot and deserted island I think I have fun.” Following SNSD’s first place was sexy icon Lee Hyori with 416 votes (20.1%). Lee Hyori who is receiving all the males’ love and interest through her quirky, tough and sexy personality proved her popularity through this survey. One of the males who voted for this diva expressed, “Because Lee Hyori is good at cooking and has strong living skills even if I’m stuck on a deserted island with her I don’t think I’ll die from starvation. Also with the remaining time we could play games, dance and sing so I think I’ll forget that I’m on a deserted island.”

Meanwhile, among females So Ji Sub who is receiving great popularity for his charismatic “hot” role in drama Road Number One was chosen as first place. Among the female votes the actor received 49.9% of them. Following close in second place was adorable female’s “forever romantic ideal” Lee Seung Gi who took 574 votes (26%). After the two other celebrities including Rain and 2PM’s Taecyeon placed third and fourth place respectively.

Among the mentioned choices, I would definitely choose Lee Seung Gi as my ideal celebrity to be with on a deserted island. It’s highly unlikely that I’ll meet any of these stars in my lifetime but hey, a girl can always dream. Let us know who YOU want be with on a deserted island.

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun with their Superbad characters

by chloejn on August 24, 2010 at 3:46 am

20100824_snsdsuperbad_0-460x333.jpg

A few months ago, we reported that SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun would be dubbing the 3-D animation movie Superbad, otherwise known as Despicable Me in the US.

Despicable Me was a box office hit in the US, grossing over $230 million as of August 22nd. Photos of Taeyeon and Seohyun standing beside their respective animated characters, dressed in similar outfits, have become a hot topic.

SNSD’s Taeyeon has taken on the role of Margo, the oldest of the girls in the movie. Margo is a smart and spunky girl that initially isn’t too fond of Gru. However, as the story progresses, she opens her heart to Gru and begins to show understanding. Taeyeon is very much like Margo in that she is SNSD’s leader and takes care of her members, just as Margo takes care of the younger girls in the movie.

On the other hand, Seohyun has taken on the role of a girl who is rather different from herself. Seohyun is voicing the role of the shy, yet off-the-wall, Edith. Seohyun’s image transformation surprised many of the production staff.

Superbad will be released in theaters in Korea on September 16th.

Yuri and Tiffany will partner Oh Sang Jin to host Korean Music Wave festival again

by sweetrevenge on August 23, 2010 at 11:00 pm

20100823_yuriandtiffanypartnerwithohsangjintohostkoreanmusicwavefestivalagain_01-460x290.jpg

MBC announcer Oh Sang Jin, along with SNSD’s Yuri and Tiffany will partner up once more to host the upcoming 2010 Incheon Korean Music Wave festival taking place on August 29th.

Last year, these three MCs showed their skills proceeding the 2009 Incheon Korean Music Wave festival in a calm fashion, receiving lots of love from the audience.

Therefore, the three have been chosen to host this year’s event as well. Despite Tiffany and Yuri’s busy schedule in Japan, the two girls still made room to host this year’s festival and plan to show their great performance as SNSD members on stage as well.

This festival will feature many famous Asian stars including BoA, Se7en, Taeyang, Super Junior, 2PM, SNSD and more. It sounds like a blast, so be sure to keep an eye out it!

Guest leejoonho100

Let's Go SOSHI! Let's GO!

Woohoo~ It is already their first showcase in Japan tomorrow!

Let's cheer for all the girls and hope that they'll do excellent in their activities there!

Stay Safe SOSHI, specially Tiffany! :)

Oricon Music DVD Weekly Chart

1. [9,205] KinKi Kids - [KinKi Kids concert tour J]

2. [7,478] KREVA - [KREVA CONCERT TOUR "09-10"]

3. [6,551] BoA - [boA LIVE TOUR 2010 IDENTITY]

4. [5,260] ARASHI - [ARASHI Annivasary Tour 5x10]

5. [5,224] Kamiji Yusuke - [Ano . . . Konnan Yarimasu kedo]

6. [4,518] B'z - [b'z LIVE-GYM 2010 “Ain't No Magic” at TOKYO DOME]

7. [4,446] Nakagawa Shoko - [Nakagawa Shoko Prism Tour 2010]

8. [4,080] ShouJo JiDai - [New Beginning of Girls' Generation]

Oricon Daily Rank of New Beginning DVD

#2 (2)

#3 (3)

#3 (4)

#3 (4)

#3 (5)

#5 (9)

#4 (6)

------------------ First week #3 (4) [22,766]

#10 (17)

#10 (23)

#7 (19)

#6 (16)

#4 (10)

#4 (13)

#4 (7)

------------------ Second week #8 [4,080]

Peak Daily Music DVD rank : #2

Peak Daily Total DVD rank : #2

Peak Weekly Music DVD rank : #3

Peak Weekly Total DVD rank : #4

No. of Weeks on Chart : 2

First Week Sales : 22,766

Total Sale : 26,846

35hqs77.png

They will be selling goods at the Live Showcase tomorrow(August 25th).

Only Limited stocks available.

● Towels (pink & white)

● Penlight/Lightstick

● Portable LCD cleaner

credit: Link

LaBelle, I felt the same with you... Lately I'm kinda have SoshiBang deprived after read that fanaccount that they both arrived in Japan at the same time... ^^

but yeah if Yoona and Top in a drama or movie, it will be totally awesome... :lol:

btw, thanks guys for the GREAT goodies, pictures, translated stuff, fancams from SM Town Live Concert and the arrival of the girls in Japan... ^_^

You guys don't know how it takes for me to catch up things in this thread... I'm so glad that this thread is alive again.

I love seeing all the J-Sone fangirls that gathered in the airport. This just prove that the girls definitely have a lot of fangirls rooting for them... :lol:

SNSD already arrived in Japan and I wish them all the best!

Go conquer Japan girls!!!

Shoujo Jidai Gambattaeng!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

^

OMG hahaha yeah they arrived at the same time

is that mean they shared same plane?!?!?!??!? O_O

if they did then i hope there's some sneaky moment between taeyang and yul rofl rofl XD

lol i love how in both korean and japanese, the cheer can be added with "Taeng"

"Hwaittaeng" "Ganbattaeng" lmao

Guest corsican

SM Town Dance Battle 1 (has the whole of the dance to Pitbull - Go Girl from 1:00 onwards, HyoSooYoonYul + Luna)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VazjdSXo2os

SM Town Dance Battle 2 (again with HyoSooYoonYul)

^

OMG hahaha yeah they arrived at the same time

is that mean they shared same plane?!?!?!??!? O_O

if they did then i hope there's some sneaky moment between taeyang and yul rofl rofl XD

lol i love how in both korean and japanese, the cheer can be added with "Taeng"

"Hwaittaeng" "Ganbattaeng" lmao

nope bigbang arrive 1 hour earlier

but they both with universal japan

we may have a chance to see them work together

Thanks for all the fancams and pics guys! =D Oooh, I love what kid leader said to her mum. 

Anyway SNSD advancing to Japan and with their first showcase tomorrow, I feel like a mum watching my kid going to school on their first day! Although I'm not married and I don't have a kid yet but this must be the feeling lol I'm eager to watch the girls succeed and am going watching them closely. I pray for thier success over there!

Guest kritansherchan

yay im so excited for the girls..i hope the achieve everything they want and not let bad comments get to them..brighter than mushroom fany i hope u get better soon so that u can run around and play with ur 8 sisters.

ps: come on sones dont let the troll win by doing nothing everytime u see thumbs down in any post thumb it up to say that there are fans who care.

nope bigbang arrive 1 hour earlier

but they both with universal japan

we may have a chance to see them work together

oooh kk

yeah i hope UMJ will make smth for soshi bang

snsd already done many collab with other boys

it's time for soshi bang lol

Guest musicbubbles

Some new Jessica fancams.

[Fancam] 100821 SNSD Jessica - Run @ SM Town Live 2010

[Fancam] 100823 SNSD Jessica @ Gimpo Airport

Jongsica Water Fight @ SMTown Live 2010

Cute Jongsica Moment @ SMTown Live 2010.

cr: uploader

the last fancam is actually sooyoung's fancam. But you can spot jongsica moment from 0:40onwards. check out her epic dolphin scream at 0:45 when ryeowook pour water on her.

jongsica1.png

sica push jonghyun...shock with ryeowook's sudden attack

jongsica2.png

sica point out at ryeowook who walk pass them

jongsica3.png

'don't angry...he just want to help us to be close.'. >_<

cr: caps and words by choki2lovejessi @ jessica thread.

seriously, jongsica never fails<3

Guest Jaden21

So many Yoona's goodies from the SMTown concert! Thank you to all of you guys for taking the time and posting up all those pictures. Greatly appreciate it. =)

Hope the girls all the best in Japan!

LA concert isn't far from now...so excited to actually see Yoong and the rest of girls in person!

Oh since this is Yoona related post, I know its already going to get thumbed down by those sickening no life losers but WHO CARES!! Please don't let it stop you guys from posting Yoona's stuff...it actually encourages me to post more of Yoona's stuff from now on ^^

about Yuri's drama rumor it's leaked by KBS's insider. it said the drama's writer is the one who wrote Goong, Jang Geun Suk is a fixed lead actor and now they are considering the lead actress from Lee Min Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Yuri and as rumor said Yuri gotta win over other 2,  we gonna see the debut of new SNSD lead actress soon!! she's really successful this year...congratz!! :)

win leading role in this magnitude drama is not easy consider Yuri is just a newbie

It would be a risk if pd choose her as korean public consider acting skill more when it come to leading role

the character must be fit her more in order to win the other two

even i really want to spazz much but I will hold it cause the chance is quite slim

but I will cheer for her

I believe Yuri can do it

Guest ice_soshi

about Yuri's drama rumor it's leaked by KBS's insider. it said the drama's writer is the one who wrote Goong, Jang Geun Suk is a fixed lead actor and now they are considering the lead actress from Lee Min Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Yuri and as rumor said Yuri gotta win over other 2,  we gonna see the debut of new SNSD lead actress soon!! she's really successful this year...congratz!! :)

sorry couldn't help but make this when i saw this news 

laugh.gif

(die-hard Sones will know why keke)

20100824jgs.jpg

cr. myself ...  but feel free to use it

Guest bipeds

Taeyon, the choice of the vocal

taeyon.jpg

appeared on today 24th august 2010 Malaysia's local region paper Sinar Harian.

old stuff I guess.