少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Econxp

aww man just watched genie fancam where fany fell :( she fell right at the beginning but still managed to finish the song. it hurts seeing her limping...fany i hope you're feeling better. this is the yoona fancam of genie. video is lq nvm it was processing

btw it's nice seeing how worried the rest of the members are for fany

Guest ice_soshi

a0016788_4c70e24289fa0.jpg

^ cute ^^

C: rail

OOoooooooo YES!! been waiting for a pic like that !!! thank you!! 

(i'm starting to be a fan of 'flying petals'.. Super clear fancams, great pics ~~~)

JEDI TAENG!!!!! lol and the small sabre suits her :3 she should grab two and dual wield wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

aww man just watched genie fancam where fany fell :( she fell right at the beginning but still managed to finish the song. it hurts seeing her limping...fany i hope you're feeling better. this is the yoona fancam of genie. video is lq nvm it was processing

btw it's nice seeing how worried the rest of the members are for fany

its sad seeing Tiffany fall and you can see Tiffany limping T____T

I hope Tiffany is feeling better T^T

Guest Procrastinatoress

In regard to the Cassiopeia thing, apparently they had planned it beforehand, but not directed at any particular artist. Most of them have been saying that they were saving batteries or that Cassies were doing it as a sort of protest to SM, but whatever the reason I'm pretty sure it wasn't out of contempt. It's not something to focus too much on.

Personal opinion, if it was a protest, it was the wrong platform to do it on. And the battery thing isn't too much of an excuse. If it really is a Cassie tradition, that's one weird tradition.

From what I've heard, the rest of the fangroups cheered loudly for each other though, it was actually a really great concert where the fans got along.

ShaWols, Jumping BoA, SONEs, ELFs etc. all cheered loudly and enthusiastically.

Due to SS3 just happening recently, apparently there weren't as many ELFs there as usual, but instead SONEs cheered so loudly for Super Junior that the ELFs were really surprised and thankful.

I hope SM fanclubs can continue working toward a future where we can all get along...lol.

[edit] - Aww, Tiffany's such a little trooper. Love her so beeping much.

Guest ice_soshi

Due to SS3 just happening recently, apparently there weren't as many ELFs there as usual, but instead SONEs cheered so loudly for Super Junior that the ELFs were really surprised and thankful.

I hope SM fanclubs can continue working toward a future where we can all get along...lol.

this.

srsly, hats off to k-sones... 

they bring a whole new level of meaning to fandom

personal opinion

this time, k-sones totally bring in the meaning of 以德报怨 (return bad with good).

stuff that happened 3 years back,  then with some mess in DC this year...

but it doesn't stop them from being open-minded.

i pray Sones and Soshi will continue showing the loving spirit for a very very long time to come.

positive, persevering and magnanimous .

SONEs are seriously the best! the pink lightsabers were epic lol

and i love that they showed so much dedication, SNSD must have been overwhelmed with the love XD

those pics of seokyu duet were breathtaking, i love the magnae couple

oh and hyoyeon looks ADKFKDJFKAGAHD AMAZING GORGEOUS PERFECT ETC those pics are wonderful, and i loved her during the dance battle

I hope Tiffany heals soon, I don't want her to make it worse at the showcase, especially it being performed 3 times. :x

and i hope j-sones come and greet them well at the airport :]

this is such a cute fancam of luna and taeyeon! taeng wiggles her fingers at luna so they can hold hands :) aww she's like an older sister to her, they seem so close ^__^

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL youre faster than me by a few seconds :lol:

More photos

a0038122_4c70eccd8fdd5.jpg

a0038122_4c70ecc31e69e.jpg

a0038122_4c70ecc56c1f0.jpg

a0038122_4c70eccf42d05.jpg

a0038122_4c70ef4a72a15.jpg

a0038122_4c70ef497d54e.jpg

C: as tagged // 서다메

Let me repost this one photo... I <333 it when Seohyun smiles like this :wub:

a0038122_4c70eccf42d05.jpg

EDIT

Unseen photos of Hyoyeon????

f0016668_4c70e6fd909c6.jpg

f0016668_4c70e6fe37e93.jpg

f0016668_4c70e6ff89a6a.jpg

f0016668_4c70e7002ce48.jpg

C: 효연아내꺼해

Guest plegend2007

Fany just sent a UFO Message

0001xo.jpg

My Korean is not good to translate it clearly

Hope somebody can translate it :)

Translation...

[Tiffany] Did you enjoy SMTOWN concert? Always stay healthy and thank you for the happiness. Get plenty of rest.