(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest MissLollipop

Perhaps I just should read the last pages but I'm so cutty... who is the girl with the short hair?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sanity

^I definitely agree with you that Jia is fierce and Miss A doesn't have a weak link in their group at all. Everyone is so talented and has a great vocals.

For me after watching a couple of their pre-debut videos and behind the scenes i conclude that:

Fei: HOT.

Jia: FIERCE.

Min: SEXY.

Suzy: CUTE.

And combine all of that together and you'll have one hit combo knocking you out.

MissLollipop: The short hair girl is Min ^^.

@MissLollipop The short hair girl is Min

Good Girl Bad Girl in music charts :

#1 in Melon chart

#1 in Bugs chart

#1 in Mnet chart

#1 in Monkey3 chart

#1 in Dosirak chart

#1 in Soribada chart

#1 in Gomtv chart

#1 in Cyworld chart

#2 in Daum chart

#6 in Naver chart

#30 in Ohido chart

the numbers of the members in their Daum fan cafe increased to 4,189 members

Holymoly! Lol They are doing so well & to say that they are rookie =O . . wow! I hope this keep going

& they win something. It totally JYPE magic!

Heechul dance Bad Girl Good Girl (Miss A) in his radio 10707

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtekCFPt7Y

News:

...... Specially, in their debut live in SBS, there are almost 100 fans :wub: came to cheese for their first performance in SBS, which they never though about it due to they are still a rookie group. Therefore, to thanks the fans, they hold a small fan meeting after their performance . They said: " We are very thankful and appreciate for your supporting, please don't change your supporting for a newest and non-fully-expression-yet group, MISS A"

Aww that is just to sweet , the girls must be shocked to see so many fans there.

Guest kuya4307

Fei's video message :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxffC6EhkcA&feature=player_embedded

her korean is pretty good, but i think jia's korean is more fluent? or maybe the same... anyways lol i know shes chinese but i can't help but to spazz for the fact that she spoke chinese in that video... >< cute

Guest J@de

At first I didn't really like Min cuz she looks like a diva but after watching a few videos of her off the stage, she's very dorky~ appearances are indeed deceiving.

I remember someone saying the same before haha probably because of her image back when she was still a trainee/ready to debut in the U.S(?) but yeah. I watched the Making-of their MV and her and Jia seems like the outgoing type while Suzy and Fei are more calm. I think it shows in their interviews as well.

Aww that is just to sweet , the girls must be shocked to see so many fans there.

That's nice! at the beginning of the perf. they looked a bit surprised, I thought I saw some of them smiling..^^

Idk if this has been shared or not:

Miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl @ TvN (July 05, 2010)

Guest flowerpetals

wow miss A is doing very well on the charts

i wonder if Fei and Jia are friends with Victoria of F(x)

Guest orange.juiced

[ClassAsubs] Fei's Video Message on their daum cafe

Credits: classasubs@youtube

Please join us at Ultimate Miss-A Forums @www.ultimatemissa.com for more updates and subbed vids.

Guest madcool

Woah (almost) all kill on the charts, that's

really good compared to their sunbaes who

came back the same week.

Thanks for the pics of their album. I pre-ordered

mine the week before last so I'm excited that its

pretty different with the triangle photo book.

For people wondering who's trained the longest...

Min entered JYPE 2001 (I think)

Jia and Fei entered JYPE 2007

Suzy trained for a year.

Guest rainn

gah, i love missA so much! <3 especially jia! she looks really pretty even with pink hair (: they are doing extremely well for a rookie group! i'm so proud of them; jyp family~! i really wish i had something to contribute though >___<

fei's korean is really good considering she speaks chinese. plus, she's hot & mature. jia is fierce & has great dancing skills. suzy is adorable/cute. min is sexy & has one of the best dancing skills i've ever seen. they all have individual talents which made me quite surprised since there is usually at least one person that's weak. missA will most definitely become one of s.korea's top girl groups by the end of the year (:

Guest babyalien

New Suzy video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2DxYH6hkc

Cr: ultimatemissa@youtube

I hope they can grab some awards this week or next week :D

Guest yongwonhi

Is she really the lead singer? yeah Fei's got nice range. I woudlve though min and jia is somehow the main and lead.

But I really cant tell with these girls...cos they all sings great and I think the part were divided quite equaly :)

I think Fei is probably the lead singer, she actually has the most lines in BGGG xD (also probably because her live is the most stable) and I believe she sings the chorus in the other songs too? Yeah JYP usually has the best singer sing the chorus lol...

Gahh I <3 this group!!

Guest luna81

Is she really the lead singer? yeah Fei's got nice range. I woudlve though min and jia is somehow the main and lead.

But I really cant tell with these girls...cos they all sings great and I think the part were divided quite equaly :)

They never really clarified this but she sang the most in BGGG, and from what I could tell, she sings the chorus in most of their songs and that usually reserved for lead singers in JYP groups. In Love Again, she was the one who got the high parts. She and this girl Sarah got the most singing lines in JYP Sisters. She did both YeEun and Sunye's part in their performance of Nobody.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Fei is the lead singer as well.

I was actually surprised when somebody commented saying her voice didn't seem as strong because it sounds like Fei's is the clearest and sounds the LEAST out of breath. Considering she had the most difficult dance moves during her part.

So I was listening to LOVE AGAIN and I realized that Fei sounds REALLY REALLY different. Her voice is so high and sweet sounding in Love Again but in Bad Girl Good Girl her voice is a little lower and very sultry sounding. I can't wait to see them perform other songs! I specifically wanna hear them sing Love Again live!!! Although Min wouldn't be included..oh well, I still wanna hear Fei sing that and I wanna hear JIa rap live :)

Guest maryyiisa

Waaa!!!

Miss A is the best Rookie group!!!

Good vocals and dance skill...

All of them are gorgeous and talented!

And who first caught my eye was Min, I think because we're similar, I dont know! hehehe xD

I hope they make even more success!

Miss A fighting!

Guest infinite7

So what happened with Min debuting in America? I know she worked with Lil Jon for a while but what happened? How come she's in a girl group now? I spoke to her on myspace a couple of years ago she said she would debut in america.

I just had a good listen to all their songs

I like them all hahahah XD

my fave BGGG and track #3, track #2 kinda sounds like 2DT

cant wait to see more of them

congrats for being #1 in all big charts even beat the big artists/boybands kekeke

Guest kuya4307

Yeah I'm pretty sure Fei is the lead singer as well.

I was actually surprised when somebody commented saying her voice didn't seem as strong because it sounds like Fei's is the clearest and sounds the LEAST out of breath. Considering she had the most difficult dance moves during her part.

So I was listening to LOVE AGAIN and I realized that Fei sounds REALLY REALLY different. Her voice is so high and sweet sounding in Love Again but in Bad Girl Good Girl her voice is a little lower and very sultry sounding. I can't wait to see them perform other songs! I specifically wanna hear them sing Love Again live!!! Although Min wouldn't be included..oh well, I still wanna hear Fei sing that and I wanna hear JIa rap live :)

yeah you're right... to me first impression, it didnt seems strong but i guess her style is just softer and like it was described in an interview i just read then... she said her voice is thin? lol but now that I think about it yeah, she is quite stable and the least out of breath.

I lub Fei <3 I want to see her sing Live on radio shows, hopefully soon :)

Guest lisa_hh

fvh2eb.jpg

is it me or the girl/guy beside jia is Brian Joo from Fly to the sky?

i mean he/she looks like him, but kinda skinny version.

Guest EHNerJI

@lisa_hh: Definitely not him o__o; don't see the resemblance at all .. LOL.

Hm. Right nowww they don't really appear to have "lead" singers, everyone's parts are pretty even.

Archived