Busted! Chace Crawford Was Arrested For Marijuana Possession

Guest massive toene

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

Chace Crawford was arrested just after midnight on Friday (June 4) in Plano, Texas for marijuana possession.

And don´t forget: DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL!

UPDATE:

Chace Crawford was officially charged for pot possession

Note to Chace Crawford: this isn't Weeds.

The Gossip Girl star was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana today, exactly one week after he was collared in the parking lot of a Texas watering hole.

Police in his home burg of Plano busted the 24-year-old actor as he and a pal were chilling outside a local pub, allegedly while packing a single unlit joint.

After reviewing the evidence, the Collin County District Attorney decided to charge Crawford with a a single misdemeanor count that includes a maximum sentence of six months in the pokey and a $2,000 fine. No court date has been set.

source:eonline.com

normal_08-1.jpg

Guest ovaltinejenkins

<!--quoteo(post=16009604:date=Jun 4 2010, 03:06 PM:name=H2TheIzzo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H2TheIzzo @ Jun 4 2010, 03:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=16009604"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Honestly, who doesn't smoke. But hes a lame for getting caught.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I dont.

its funny how everyone thinks smoking pot is not a big deal

I think its disgusting.

I don't either. I learned in preschool that drugs are whack. They aren't any less whack now, even as I go into my 2nd year of college.

Kinda off topic, but he looks like Chris Hemsworth in his mug shot.

Guest thatsnotnice

I'm pretty sure the reactions in here would be different if this happened to somebody other than Chace Crawford...

Guest inyeon.

so it's not okay to smoke weed but okay to smoke cigarette and consume alcohol? because both nicotine and alcohol are much more deadly and cause more health effects. just because its illegal does not mean its just worse than many other activities. just do your research before consuming drugs and be smart about it. did you know that in Blythe, you are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows. In Burlingame, it is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds. honestly, there are so many ridiculous laws out there.

Yeah, now you're just assuming. How do you know that person isn't against cigarettes or alcohol either?

I don't like the idea of weed, neither do I think smoking or drinking is okay. I won't judge people on a personal level, but I just generally disapprove of the idea. It's not something for me. Just because someone dislikes it, doesn't mean you have to assume they're ignorant about drugs.

Guest MC_Lee

It's funny how people now that smoking weed is no big deal.

Well then if it isn't why do people get into trouble when caught with it?

Seriously that is disgusting.

He looks like a serial killer in his mugshot.

Guest aznxmushu

lol i still like him.. i see no harm in maryjane... EVERYONE (most people) do it.. soo idk haha he's still hot!

Archived