Guest massive toene

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oyokisuo0

I dont.

its funny how everyone thinks smoking pot is not a big deal

I think its disgusting.

if you havnt done it and done your research on drugs, dont judge.

Guest soompier1

He does not look like the type to smoke or do any kind of drugs. At first I thought this was a joke to promote his "Twelve" movie. Maybe this is a way for him break out from his pretty boy image.

Really now...a wealthy, attractive, young star doesn't look like the type?

Guest 0oyokisuo0

So apparently most of Soompi thinks it's okay to smoke weed now. :huh:

so it's not okay to smoke weed but okay to smoke cigarette and consume alcohol? because both nicotine and alcohol are much more deadly and cause more health effects. just because its illegal does not mean its just worse than many other activities. just do your research before consuming drugs and be smart about it. did you know that in Blythe, you are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows. In Burlingame, it is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds. honestly, there are so many ridiculous laws out there.

Yeah honestly, marijuana is not a big deal. It's a lot safer and less addictive than most substances including prescription drugs and alcohol and nicotine. And no, I'm not pothead or anything, it's never appealed to me but don't be so quick to judge people based on a lone incident. I have friends who smoke marijuana, are not addicted and their lives aren't going down the drain and neither is his

He still looks very handsome in his mugshot though lol

Guest tirahbunny

a case of life imitating art.

and YES, to the person who said we think it's okay to smoke weed.

i think it's totally fine as long a you're not doing it 24/7 and not letting it consume your life.

i also think that cocaine is much worse and it will mess you up. i.e. Lindsay Lohan.

you shouldn't say it's bad unless you've done it.

anyway, he's still hawt though, but i find him more attractive when he's playing Nate Archibald.

Guest MissBoAngel

He really is like Nate, from the books at least.

;) Now i'm in love with both Nate and Chace ! <3

Guest massive toene

;) Now i'm in love with both Nate and Chace ! <3

^...that means you are in love with a STONER?! :P LMAO~

Guest yukinohana

I say no big deal, Marijuana isn't such a big deal.

Glad he's out though.

But damn if you're gonna smoke weed and you're rich...smoke in your own house or something at least

thats what i thought too haha

why smoke it outside?

and yea, weed isnt that big of a deal.

Guest Lindoodoo

Daamm I know i shouldn't be surprised but I really am. I never expected this from such a prettyboy like him lol

Wow even his mugshot is gorgeous LOL

Guest StellarEffect

if you havnt done it and done your research on drugs, dont judge.

I don't think anyone needs to try marijuana to think it's disgusting. I get turned off just by the sight and smell of it. I don't really care about people who do it though; I'm all for legalizing pot- what a waste of time and resources to arrest someone for a single joint.

In other news, I just realized how close together Chace Crawford's eyes are... it's really weirding me out.

Archived