worried about my english

delete30

hey guys,

the title reveals everything. Im worried about my english.

Im not fluent like a native speaker or something but im able to communicate with people.I think Im better in writing than speaking, and im also better in understanding than using it by myself . I would lie when I would say that I understand people perfectly there are always a few word which I dont understand, but connect with the other words to understand the context. Sometimes I speak with myself to improve. But sometimes when im in enlgish class I get speechless. I dont know the needed word or I dont know which words I should use.

I already wrote my application for YG but didn't send it in yet. I'm looking for a teacher or someone to look up for my mistakes, currently im trying to contact my old music teacher, because he knows my whole music activies, i thought that he could help me with the context too :). (My application is really long, 620 words or something, i tried to shorten it, but I couldn't go under 600 words)

Im a little afraid. Imagine when I do have to talk with the jury and I end up reacting like "ää uh oh um um..." or when I do say things in a wrong way. I dont want to fail because of my english.

Im not used to speak in english. I think I might need a translator to be save :D:D:D.

well, what do you guys think, about my situation.

Guest raman

its perfectly fine. not everyone learning a language can become 100% at it.

i can edit it for you if you want. im actually an english major. i am a native speaker and everything. and im willing to help you if you want. i understand because im learning japanese too. so just pm me your application and i can check it out for you. im auditioning too so we're in the same boat. And dont worry about your english skills. im sure alot of yg singers are still learning english too. i bet even like taeyang and them boys are still trying to get it 100%. if ya got what they're looking for no problem right?!

good luck!!

Archived