♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all the dear Khuntorians here , how is everyone here? :) ....

As usual, though life is getting busier due to my work,  I will not miss checking every post that you all have posted here and like each of them to  show my presence with you all here.  My missing feel for Khuntoria growing more and more after watching each posted video.  I would say It is unbearable at times.  Let's watch what I 'd found just now while checking on the past videos :  

It seems that they had known each other for very long time.

17 hours ago, Robiatul Adawiyah said:

hello.. i'm new khuntorians.. i started waching WGM khuntoria from januari 2016 and.. damn !! i love them so much.. i just wanna ask something, i so curious about the song which khun compose, the first i listen this song i think this song for victoria. and when desember 2012 2pm concert in indonesia and them talk about this song and i hear taecyeon mention victoria name. but i don't know its true or not because i dont understand korean. can you explain it? im so sorry my english is bad.

you can see in here.. 

and here.. 

Hello ! Welcome to the Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ! :) It's so great to welcome a new member here ! hope u dont but May I/We  know where are u from ??

From what u asking. I still dont know what the whole thing they are talking about but its enough for me atleast taec mention Vic ! I strongly believed Let it rain is for Vic ! And the piano that he used to compose that song was from Khuntorians ! :) (U better wait for more clarifications for u) :)

Khuntoria is so real, just look at their facial expression and gestures when they got jealous..haha...so cute...

my missing feel grows again ....:P:wub:

In real life, I believe that's how our couple will react to each other when they get jealous.  I'm really very interested to know after all these years since their WGM ended, how our Nickhun felt in his heart when seeing the skinship Victoria had with the leading actor in Beautiful Secret  :P.  (that's in 2016 now).    

On 3/13/2016 at 4:12 PM, Elle1997 said:

Hello ! Welcome to the Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ! :) It's so great to welcome a new member here ! hope u dont but May I/We  know where are u from ??

From what u asking. I still dont know what the whole thing they are talking about but its enough for me atleast taec mention Vic ! I strongly believed Let it rain is for Vic ! And the piano that he used to compose that song was from Khuntorians ! :) (U better wait for more clarifications for u) :)

thanks.. im so happy to have friend who can sharing. 

im from indonesia, i hear taec mention victoria name twice, if its true tac mention vic name when they ask khun "for whom this song?". that mean true the song "let it rain" for vic, and if its for vic that mean kuntoria its real dating each other. but now they look strange since khun with T rumor. i so sad hear that

i've watch WGM tae gui, eunjoong - lee jang woo, and song jaerim - kim so eun, but i just feel they are do it for work and they're just end be close friend, so different when i saw khuntoria they look so real and have feeling each other, it's the first time i excited shiper k-pop idol like this. i've think they're dating since eps 19 when they run away go to beach. in this eps they started open mind each other, and they exspesions like someone who first date. 

Archived