(tr) keep in mind that i love you [CLOSED]

zhangyixings

Replies: 

miss_vicky: oh my gosh! I didnt see your reply T____T i'm soooooo sorry ! D: i havent been feeling to well these days T_T maybe cause of the hot weather T_T oh okay i see i see xD um. i could try ? i bet i would FAIL though D: but ill try :D haha yeah it does Onedayyy <333 keke. 

m_girl07: aha. why of course ill give you the link (; keke. 

ChoiJinChan: really? gosh. dont hate your name! its very pretty imo! my name is just plain...lynn T_T and everyone has that name for their middle name so i feel kinda weird having a common middle name as my first name O_O does that make sense? xD haha. and no problem and ill be looking for your request (; 

okay. im tired of sad posters... HAPPY POSTERS PLEASE? :DDDD 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOTE: hey all you awesome requesters (and silent stalkers keke) I will be closing this TR for the rest of the month. But don't worry I'll still be around stalking other peoples TR's and working on other posters keke. anyway, farewell for now! and hopefully I'll be opening a TR next month (; 

Archived