Hot Gimmick

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

© Aihara Mikahot_s.jpg
Well, I checked the official thread thingy before doing this so I think I'm safe (hopefully ^-^'').

(thanks to This Site;; Gomen, but I don't know the proper name for it. image )

MANGA: Hot Gimmick
AUTHOR/ARTIST: Aihara Mika
SUMMARY: Hatsumi is an average high school student who gets caught in the act while trying to cover for her little sister pregnancy scare. Unfortunately, the one who catches her is the person she hates most in the world: Ryouki, the son of her father's company president and eternal torturer of Hatsumi while in kindergarten. Knowing that were the secret come out it would make life hell for her family in the appartment building community where they live, Hatsumi agrees to become Ryouki's "slave" in exchange for his silence. Ryouki believes the pregnancy test is Hatsumi's and he is sure he's got the upper hand in this relationship, too bad he starts to fall in love with her!

On the other hand there is Azusa, Hatsumi's best childhood friend who has come back after staying in the countryside for many years. Azusa is a model and everything Hatsumi has always wished for... but is he perhaps too good to be true? Included in the mix is also Shinogu, Hatsumi's older brother as well as a couple of family secrets that keep bouncing around and murking the relationships between all the characters. Will Hatsumi find her true feelings for Ryouki? Or will she stay with her dreamboat Azusa? And what about poor Shinogu?

AIHARA Miki is a superb storyteller with wonderful art, and Hot gimmick is no exception. Dramatic, romantic, with just enough characters not to make the story and misunderstandings too heavy and focused, and as a healthy dose of hot kisses. A bit too dramatic for those new to the shoujo manga world perhaps, but definitely a must-try for everybody else.

Review: Personally, I love this manga. Out of five, I'd give it a five. The art, story, and basically everything is beautiful and very entertaining. The guys are extremely hot! And the girls are very pretty and crazy. I'd have to say that it has been one of the best manga's I've read in a long time. It's very addictive so you'll get hooked immediately. =DDD

SITE TO DOWNLOAD THE MANGA!___
Note: I give this site all my love and respect. =)
**Stop Tazmo

Now... Anyone else want to review or say a word? ^_______________^

Volumes: 12 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=37Published by: Viz
HotGimmickfull764998.jpg

336009.jpg

2006-01-22-12220.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alluring^melody

Hmm, sounds interesting! I'll go download it after I finished reading kamikaze kaitou jeanne, teehee~ x]

Guest AnnaAsakura

friends recommaded it to me and actually lend me the 1st volume of it

it was good, i mean i was over obssessed with it for ages....

until, of course, when i reached the end...

MAN, that was TOO disappointing....

well, the ending was somewhat predictable, but the rest seriously shocked me, or maybe, outraged me!!

ps: those picture, i can't see them = =||

friends recommaded it to me and actually lend me the 1st volume of it

it was good, i mean i was over obssessed with it for ages....

until, of course, when i reached the end...

MAN, that was TOO disappointing....

well, the ending was somewhat predictable, but the rest seriously shocked me, or maybe, outraged me!!

ps: those picture, i can't see them = =||

haha! word. the ending was disappointing. :vicx: but it's a good manga nonetheless. the beginning was good.

Disappointing?! Really?! Why?! How?! It's so good right now! -_-'' How. . . That's impossible! >.<. . . . NOOOOOO~!!!

Guest K-popMiko

Gah! I never got to finish it T_T

I stopped midway after not being allowed to buy the volumes and I forgot what volume I was on <_<

Thank god for scanlations.

K-popMiko HAHA. I know right? I've only found Volume one so I'm very disappointed but thank the heavens for those hard working scanners. *wipes away tears of happiness*

Can somoen tell me how it ends though? If I don't know, I get too afraid to finish. Haha. I always want to know the ending before read/try anything. haha.

Guest .melee.

xD i liked it..

some vols are a lil more sex related but not too much

the one produce by VIZ they really fixed some pics to make it not so showy

haha anyways yes good manga! i bought vols 1-11 (preorder)!

Guest Fish01

This is one of my fav shoujo series!

I don't know if the downloading site is updated, because the 11 vol is out in usa right now.

I still need to buy it!:)

Guest photodaisy

OH GOSH. I'm on the eleventh volume. GUUUSSSHHH, my friend was supposed to lend it to me. =__=; She told me it was the best one yet and OMFG...who did Hatsumi get?

I'm a Ryouki and Hatsumi lover. xddd! YAYY!

Guest quynh_nhu

This manga was interrupted. i'm impatient 4 reading

Do u like Ryouki or Shinogu?

about me, i like Ryouki ^o^

I like Ryouki too!! He was like kinda stupid at the beginning and sometimes throughout the manga but I enjoyed his character a lot. He was way hot too. *faints*

*stands back up*

Now, back to Shinogu. I felt horrible for him because he was in love with Hastumi but knew it was impossible and so just tried his hardest to make her happy. Haha.

Azusa is hot and stuff but he boils my damn blood. Pfft. <.<

Guest Kazunomiya

I've read ALL of the volumes~ It's my fav besides Ai Yori Aoshi.. <3

It's really good, but the last few books are extremely repetitive & predictable.. :x But hopefully No.12 will meet my expectations of this series. :)

There's like a serious WTH?! moment in Vol. 11 involving Shinogu & Hatsumi. Oi, that threw me for a loop..

Guest Ai_Yuki

Ah, my fave! ive read until volume 10, and Ryoki... man!! he's a desperado to make luv... o_o''' isnt he a nutcase... i luv azusa odagiri...XD

Guest HannahSong

Dude. I LOVE Hot Gimmick.

Shinogu is the freaking best.

I wish I had a boyfriend like him.

Ahhh! I'm such a loser, I only read up to the middle of Volume 9. -_-'' Hahaha. I shall catch up damnit!! >.<

Archived