[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest SweeTeddy_Bear

wOW I'M WATCHING THE video over and over again! :wub:

My heart can't stop beating fast! I'm so happy watching them!

The waiting was definitely WORTH it! :lol:

I'm little dissapointed because i didn't see Siwon and Kyuhyun in the dancing parts

but maybe they had schedule!!!!

It was really funny when my sister and i noticed that Wookie dropped his bracelet when he was dancing

somewhere in 0:40 sec i think!

The boys really shine and i'm soo EXCITED! :w00t:

I read some comments saying that the Mv looks like Seoul song but i don't agree them!!!

The choreography, scenery and the outfits are unique and outstanding! B)

Great MV! Love the roles each member haD!!!

Now i can't wait to see them live again!

Definitely downloading the MV and putting the song as my ring tone!!! :rolleyes:

Guest riehae

Finally finished back log 28 pages. So many things happened the past weekend until yesterday. I don't have much time to surf now and I disconnected my internet, so I'm always late for updates and stuff and rely only on net cafes.

I was surprised to know that SME will have a concert in LA. I hope lots of ELF will go and support the boys. It's rare chance that they are able to go to the U.S.A. The boys sure are damn busy for the August and September. They have concerts every weekend. Their weekdays are also full from variety show filming, well most of them that is. I know we are used to the boys being busy and all, but sometimes it just gets too full packed that I'm having a headache and aside from that they are not only performing in Korea but in a lot of other countries as well. The flying back and forth is too much.

After a month of waiting, the episode with Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun aired and another one next week. Love them on variety shows. Looking forward to Teukigayo.

SME seems to be going all out on the boys this year, I mean with the performances and concerts, and merchandises. Not that I'm complaining. But for the merchandises, I'm getting broke. I need bigger salary!!

I haven't had time to watch the other shows from the past weekend, but I'm downloading them and watch later.

I love No Other MV. It's refreshing. Simple. Love the light feel. And feeling of being young. I also like the mini/random story clips of the members.

Guest venus02

^ I didn't notice that part about Wookie dropping the bracelet >______< *goes off to watch it again*

Cap by m4rs8x @ sj-world.net

Do Not Hot Link

snapshot20100707163228.th.jpg snapshot20100707163256.th.jpg snapshot20100707163305.th.jpg snapshot20100707163313.th.jpg snapshot20100707163332.th.jpg snapshot20100707163647.th.jpg snapshot20100707163654.th.jpg snapshot20100707163718.th.jpg snapshot20100707163726.th.jpg

Guest --siwonly--

I watched the video finally and forever on the watch. great clip and song wub.gif I liked em both. Siwon is not sad in many places tears.gif

Thanks for the pictures rolleyes.gif

Guest evilgary

their no other mv looks really great and the songs really matches it

the part where siwon is, was really wonderful with his actions

Wait I'm confused, SS2 is already released? There weren't even any news about.... O__O I don't think Yesasia. DVDheaven and CDjapan have this on their site (can't access those right now >_< )

I would love to get the limited edition!! ^_____^

Yea, you're right I don't think this is a Super Show 2 DVD. Rather its a CD Japan Version.

Ordering is up on YesAsia

http://www.yesasia.com/global/super-show-2-japan-version/1022480804-0-0-0-en/info.html

It is released today, July 07th.

3150Yen(USD36.00) is too cheap to be a DVD Japan Version. lol. As we all know all the Premium Event DVDs cost around $60. SuShow 2 DVD should have cost around that price if there will be one. ^^

Finallllllllllyyy!!!! The Long waited MV. and it's totally worth the wait. I love it. It's soo fluffy. They look sooo adorable. Eunhyuk and the abs. *drool* lol

Guest SweeTeddy_Bear

oh siwon is so cute! :wub:

A relly Big "thanks" fOr the pics

I'll try to make gifs and caps too!

I'll share them you if they turn out well!

WISH ME GOOD LUCK! :lol:

Guest Maila_Oscar

Sharing one time only so others can save the ones they want. One clip of each member. Enjoy! :lol:

tueknd.gifheend.gifend.gifnghae.gifminniend.gifsiwonnd.gifkyund.gifwookiecarwash.gifshinnd.gifynd.gif

Guest areej_05

just finished watching no other mv..the mv of no other is so cute! wookie cleaning the car, kyu posting some pictures,heenim with glasses look's so cute too,yesung with the balloons..hyuk's chocolate abs is more hot rather than cute :lol: spazz,spazz,spazz and more spazzing!

ah they all looked so good.. but i wish everyone could have been in the dance part but that's okay,siwon did most of the acting anyway..i still love it..

Guest venus02

[060710] Stalking EunWook – ShenYang Airport

Credit: 唯恋正洙

Photo by: 黛螺

Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Take out with full credits

4770609669e0d778751ez.th.jpg 4771246064242b500f56z.th.jpg 47712465228082609aa2z.th.jpg 47712465228082609aa2zs.th.jpg

Guest lanziepanzie

just wanted to share that @venus02 you must be in complete spazzing mode!!

thanks heaps for ALL the pics you've shared! :) i appreciate them!

and to make it less spammy

heedictator: http://twitpic.com/2351vr You don’t know me**

Heedictator: http://twitpic.com/234sdr 난 승질을 내는게 아니야.. 다만 투수의 꿈을 키우는 것 뿐이지..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Heedictator: 난 승질을 내는게 아니야.. 다만 투수의 꿈을 키우는 것 뿐이지..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Heedictator: @ShinsFriends 아까 애들이랑 강심장 잘봤다^-^.........................많은 생각이 들더구나..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Heedictator: 굿.. 모닝..

** tweeted in english

ahh heenim having some tweeting spasms!

i miss seeing tweets from the other boys! they've been pretty inactive! must be all the schedules and all

Guest junearch

ha ha...got this from youtube comment...verycute

1. Tie her shoes

2. Wash her car

3. Buy her a rose

4. Make her a card

5. Record her a video of your talent

6. Play/sing a song for her

7. Give her a balloon with a ring attached at the end

8. Make her a heart mural

9. Take pictures of various hearts

10. Build her a heart puzzle

what boys can do to please a girl...

cr: ohmyjeri.tumblr

Basically, Shindong said he just got back from China and was surprised to find that he is still on the most searched for list so he thanked folks for the interest, but that he thinks he misspoke. By "meeting" he meant that their parents were just being introduced to each other, not that they were meeting to set a date for the wedding (I knew that's what he meant which is why I didn't translate the word sanggyunlae as anything other than a "meeting" in the first place). He apologizes for the misunderstanding. He hasn't even gotten their approval yet and it's not like he is getting married tomorrow. He isn't even sure if he's getting married this year since there are a lot of things he needs to prepare for, but he thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Thank you so much ^^

Thanks other guys for your caps and pics of Strong Heart and new MV ^^ Strong Heart is really funny although i dont understand what they say T__T other boys teased Siwon a lot. Look how shy he was hehehe. DongHae and Kyu did the imitation of Siwon in a lot of shows lol Siwon deserves to be the King of Gesture!!! <3

I just watched the new MV. really love it <3 it's bright and beautilful <3 <3

Gosh, Siwon's smile is killing me..Shindong's cute too :D Why didnt they let him write a series of secret codes them show them? lol

Guest doraezzz

gah dont get me started about the mv.....i m still smiling so widely although i do find some of the scenes cheesy hehe

100707 Melon Music Special with Super Junior

cr pinkninjaish1

^ they are all wearing sunglasses hehe

fancams

[Fancam]100706 KBS Open Concert in Shenyang - Sorry Sorry

[Fancam]100706 KBS Open Concert in Shenyang - Miinah

[Fancam]100706 KBS Open Concert in Shenyang - Introduce

[Fancam]100706 KBS Open Concert in Shenyang - Sorry Sorry #2

cr uketsu4

[fancam] 100706 KBS Shenyang Open Concert - No Other

cr MINavsion

Guest venus02

100706 Rehearsal of KBS Open Concert @ Shenyang

- SJ except Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul -

credit to www.kiss-kangin.com| shared by ☆★pinkninja@sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT CUT THE LOGO OR MODIFY PICTURES

DO NOT HOTLINK

55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg 55272097201007071753061.th.jpg

Guest jacquejacquejacque

this is soo random and out of the current topics^^ but when i was checking my mail.. when i logged out, i saw this:

kanginz.jpg

All the news there is about something here in the philippines. So i was really shocked to see that.

Despite the shock, i feel proud. :"> power of elfs? and power and popularity of suju? XDDD

Guest liyana88

finally, after long-awaited time. phew.gif this MV is awesome and adorable. they didn't only dance to it, but there is storyline there. can't stop watching this and can't stop smiling and screaming everytime i watch this. my mom getting suspicious on what vid i was watching sweatingbullets.gif

ryeowook is so cute when he's washing the car. heechul too with that glasses. aa, and kyuhyun with that sincere smile. oh, and siwon with that gesture and smiling face. emm, sungmin too with the sneaky act he did. Oh~ should stop spazzing :P

Wish the best for shindong. I can see how deep his love to his girlfriend. Congrates !! ^_^ and Strong Heart with SJ is EPIC.

*click play to watch no other Mv for 12346364674676265474 times XD *

-Omo, i'm at the top of the page. nothing to share. only old pics of Sj blush.gif

0ecde080.jpg

i love this picture. pure <3 haha~ silly me

c4b9fce7c792efffeedfa7f.jpg

i miss all of them T.T

and since siwon is my bias *i love all of them too*

tumblrkwcilnusyt1qayxtc.jpg

kangin-shi, will miss u :(

sorry if all of these images had been shared before. bianne~

cr: as tagged