[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 鍾無艷 / ZHONG WU YEN

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Why do I only watch dramas that no one else is watching? sweatingbullets.gif LOL

I've seen only a little bit of this but I plan on watching all four aired episodes this week. We'll see how it goes. I like Cheryl from My Queen so I'm going to watch her here again. 

I'm watching it too and I'm loving it! Can't wait for EP9 next week when Qi Xuan finally realizes his feelings for Wu Yan! I almost fainted when they accidentally sort of kissed at the elevator 'cause it was totally unexpected.

You should also try watching Happy and Love Forever. I love that drama, too! :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im watching the show on viikii - and I thank the drama subbing team on the site for doing such a great job for all the fans of the show. and II am also eagerly looking forward to a subbing team to take on this marvelous drama.

kdramafan43v3rI am also watching "Happy and Love Forever" another good Ming Dao (love him ) drama :) courtesy of DoReMii subbing team.

srkdon (lol, I guess you're a SRK fan, huh?). I also love KKHH. One of my all time faves.

Anyway, kdramafan43v3r, I kinda stopped watching because I found the lead character just way too stupid. :crazy: And calling a woman ugly and stuff turned me off big time. lol... maybe I'll just skip two episodes and try again. Thanks for the rec!

So far, I don't know of any groups subbing this... :( which is sad, cos I'll rather catch up that way instead of watching on viikii.

clockwatcheryes I am a huge SRK fan. looking forward to his 2 films next year : Ra1 and Don 2.

I also didnt like QX character at first but Ming Dao is a fantastic actor and he is slowly developing QX as a person worth knowing. episode 5 onwards QX is a much improved person you can understand and not the usual playboy we see in so many dramas. and Cheryl rocks as ZWY - I wouldn't miss this drama for anything b'cos she is awesome and shares good chemistry with MD

I am downloading this drama in RM format (which I hate) and looking forward to ZWY being available in other formats and hopefully with English subs.

Guest toGETherONE

Zhong Wu Yen

Episode 01-10 RAW files

@http://sugoikr.com/zhong-wu-yan-episode-01-10/

MU and DF direct links

credit sugoideas.com

bii016.jpgbii266.jpg

Artist: Bii

Origins: Korean-Taiwanese

Label: Eagle Music

He's the main artist on Wu Yen OST throughout this show, accredit open and end theme songs. Pegged for looking alike Alan Show, Nicholas Tse, or Daniel Chen, and a voice of a young Ah Do.

Wu Yen OST: ending theme song, 轰身乹徒 | Zhuan Shen Zhi Hou

@ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vwa4OOC3J7M/

| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaWNxsHNbE

Weekly ratings recap

Zhong Wu Yen is still at the top of its time slot, but the much-hyped “kiss” between Cheryl Yang and Ming Dao did little to help its ratings. The drama is struggling to build momentum as it has yet to break 3% after 8 weeks of broadcast. Ratings for last Sunday’s episode even dropped slightly to 2.36%, down from 2.45% for the previous two. Luckily Zhong Wu Yen is not getting much of a challenge from its current competitors.

Korean drama Personal Taste held onto second place, but only barely, with 0.86%. It wasn’t able to hold on to its audience after a solid start at 1.16% two weeks ago. Endless Love remained at the bottom with 0.81%, down from 1.01% for the previous episode. They will be joined by a new challenger this Sunday when 4 Gifts makes its debut.

It was a more interesting competition for the Saturday nights varieties. Harlem Yu’s One Million Singer has been in a ratings slump since early this year. Maybe it’s the new set, or maybe it’s the new opening song (that's really 11 years old), or simply better guests -- The TTV show slowly made its way back to number 3 overall. It sits behind the top two shows (Zhu Ge’s Return and Tomorrow’s Super Star) from FTV, but ahead of the other FTV program (Suddenly Famous) that usually places third.

Jacky Wu’s Super King was the surprise of the week. This relatively new program has just celebrated its best ratings (1.92%) on August 28th, but it was back at the very bottom last week with 0.97%. As for weeknight prime-time dramas, nothing has changed since March. FTV’s Night Market Life and SETTV’s Parents’ Love are still one-two, way ahead of anything else that is on air.

Just in case if anyone is keeping track, this year’s Golden Bell (Taiwanese Emmys) nominations will be announced one week from today on September 20th. The awards ceremony will take place on October 22nd.

Source: Chinatimes, Nownews

Guest toGETherONE

All right, since viikii.net has shared songs from Wu Yen OST and some, maybe I'll share the rest if you really want them.

I've become Bii's fan. :wub:

Wu Yen OST: 轰身乹徒 | Zhuan Shen Zhi Hou [ download/HD♫ ]

Wu Yen OST: 一天天 | Yi Tian Tian [ download/HD♫ ]

Wu Yen OST: 到不了的幸福 | Dao Bu Liao De Xing Fu [ download/HD♫ ]

♫ Support the artist. Buy artist's CD/DVD.

Weekly ratings recap and other drama news

As you can tell by the lack of a creative title, there’s really not much going on with idol dramas these days. “Zhong Wu Yen” continues its reign at the top after 11 episodes. However, it ratings went south again with an average at 2.60% last Sunday. SETTV attempted to hype things up prior to the broadcast by releasing images of Cheryl Yang with a barechested Ming Dao (in which their characters spent the night at a cabin during the storm.) Unfortunately it seemed to have turned more viewers away then it attracted.

Korean drama “Personal Preference” is still holding strong in second with 1.27%. Interestingly, “Endless Love” might be on its way out of the bottom. It averaged 0.84% which was only slightly below 0.85% for "4 Gifts”.

Although Chris Wu doesn’t get much screen time on Zhong Wu Yen, he’s been getting plenty of coverage for his role in “When Love Comes (當愛來的時候)”. His butt-naked love scene has been widely reported despite the fact that he only appears in the film for 10 minutes. On being the focus of promotions, he laughed “The point of promoting is to attract everyone!” As for breaking his “boundary”, he asked, “Is it really a breakthrough? It’s alright, just being without clothes on. I’m not an idol so there’s no burden.” And on the movie’s leading 14 Golden Horse nominations, he said, “This is a good movie, (so it’s) not surprising.”

Guest toGETherONE

'K, I need help. I'm asking anyone to help me name artist and song title, during Ep.11, while...

Qi Xuan and Ying Chun broke up [about 10m20s into show].

And the following scene...

Wu Yen lonesome by herself reflecting missing Qi Xuan, plays a nice song [about 12m40s into show] too.

Guest lexijjang

zhongwuyen2.jpg

Rainbow Fansubs need some Timers & Taiwanese Translators! Please join us and help us sub Zhong Wu Yen.

Go to our forums - http://s4.zetaboards.com/RainbowFansubs/index/

- Lexi

(I hope this isn't counted as spam)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

just started watching this drama last night and i'm already at episode 10 lol

i don't usually watch TW dramas but i'm hooked to this one :)

anyone know how many episodes this drama is going to be?

theres this one song in the drama that is sung by a female artist but i have no idea who it is & what the song title is... i'll try to find the scene again to see if anyone can identify it.

Archived