Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

letme

said: Cool! You should try to allocate time watching it. But I haven’t watched it. I can’t catch up drama. After “Summer Scent”, I can’t find time for any drama. Oh! Personal Taste. These 2 SYJ dramas only. I heard “Alone in Love” is a good one. If I have the full set just like you then maybe I can finish it in no time. Just kidding.

:)

PeerNorway said:

letme

said: Cool! You should try to allocate time watching it. But I haven’t watched it. I can’t catch up drama. After “Summer Scent”, I can’t find time for any drama. Oh! Personal Taste. These 2 SYJ dramas only. I heard “Alone in Love” is a good one. If I have the full set just like you then maybe I can finish it in no time. Just kidding.

:)

Oh! I forgot to mention about the Japanese TV drama. Is it officially based on that? I really have no time to check. :) I can remember that "White Night" is based on a Japanese book. 

i just finished watching her in Running Man, she is so funny and so innocent on the rules of of the game, but she was great in bungee jumping, her partner was lucky because she embraced him tightly, i missed seeing her pouting her lips like a kid everytime she is disappointed
:))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest istymcm

Why are Korean actresses so private? barely have any gossips and interviews. wonder who her boyfriend is or who have been the lucky guy..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Character Posters for Son Ye Jin and Sul Kyung Gu of ′Tower′ Released

2012-10-23 23:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld  

The disaster film Tower has confirmed its premiere for December, and three posters for the film have been released to announce the start of its promotions.

18580002.jpg

In the posters, the characters are shown trying not to let go of hope even in dire moments of danger.

Sul Kyung Gu, the head of a firefighting team, is shown fighting his battle with fire. The line ′Giving up this place is the same as giving up everything′ printed on the poster represents his determination to save as many people as he can.

Son Ye Jin is shown as the manager Seo Yoon Hee, who works at the food mall in the tower where the fire broke out. She barely holds back her tears as she looks up.

Kim Sang Kyung′s character poster shows him embracing his daughter in the middle of a disastrous scene.

The production company said the film "will convey emotions across all generations by outlining a drama about people who need to stay alive in order to protect their loved ones. The fight with fire will provide tension to the story, and the giant fire, perfected with real shots and special effects, will be a sight to see."

Tower is a film about how people try to survive a giant fire that broke out in a 108-story building.

cr to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

She has just posted this pic in her facebook page with a message ^^
다들 잘 지내시죠? ^^
저는 영화 촬영 마치고 뉴욕에 잠시 쉬로 갔다 왔어요~
오랜만에 걷고 또 걷고 먹고 또 먹으니 행복하더라구요^^
시간이 훅훅 빨리 가는거 같고 일상이 무료할 때 여행을 가면 낯선 곳에서는 하루가 많은 시간으로 쪼개져서 천천히 간다는데 난 왜 더 빨리 가는거 같죠...?^^
저에게 여행은 끝남과 동시에 시작인거 같아요.
항상 작품이 끝나고 그 작품의 마지막을 여행으로 정리하고
여행을 하면서 새롭게 숨쉬며 또 다시 힘차게 날아오를 준비를 하는..파닥파닥!!
겨울 휴가를 위해 다들 오늘도 파이팅!!
날씨가 이제 추워지나 봐요~ 감기 조심해요!!

156444_518013061544203_1651789423_n.jpg

Guest cofioca

Thank you for all your posts here. :) I tried to translate her latest message and it seems that SYJ spent a little time walking and eating around the Big Apple after finishing her film shooting there. I don't have an idea what it is exactly though. Perhaps, Tower or her movie with Kim Gab Soo, or might be for a CF? Oh, I do like when she looks so dorky in her travel photos! ;)

121029 SYJ in New York

65BS4.jpg
dysCL.jpg
KthJj.jpg
rfxp7.jpg
ZjpWd.jpg

Credits: MS Team
Source: OfficialSonYejin Facebook
- 뉴욕에서 (FROM NY) Album

wow! my all time favorite actors of korea.... she's really beautiful in any angle.. and when she smile, urgh! i'm melting...  :x :x  :x

wish to see her back in small screen...