Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hi everyone!

I'm definitely one of the KS-YJ shippers..love Ko Soo to death and yes he usually is always quiet and shy. But for some reason, he was so happy and excited when he was around YeJin..and even teasing her at a backstage interview at the Blue Dragon Awards. I think what really made me love and start shipping them was during the Blue Dragon event when Ko Soo covered for YeJin because JYP was teasing her in his song. Ko Soo oppa looked soooooo hot and it seemed like his gesture was saying "buddy, don't bother my girl, she's feeling really shy right now"... i keep replaying this video, they're so cute :D:wub:

You can watch this clip here: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...page=1&bbs=

12597603702009120222264.gif

12597967332009120308330.gif

bdksyj5.gif ---> This last one was my favorite..they started leaning into each other when Ha Ji Won was giving her Best Actress speech.

credits kdramadanusa@soompi

I can't find the BTS video of the award where Ko Soo teased Ye Jin about always looking at the mirror or something but I thought that was really cute too. If anything, I think they look so beautiful together.

thank you cherylnguyen and yeisha for being so sweet to share the gist of the interview & the gifs of their interaction...

it'll be great if someone can share the links of their various interviews with english subs so we can all understand what's going on... and it's really cute to witness their interaction aside from during drama/movie filming times..

now i'm starting to understand why there are so many supporters for the KS-YJ couple... :D

Guest cris14

i keep reading over at the PT thread there's some Ko Soo Ye Jin shipping going on...

can someone enlighten me what led to all that? is it the movie, or the behind the scenes or interviews that made people think they are very compatible? cos just based on the movie, i didn't feel that strong an on-screen chemistry....even though it was pretty good.

kutu_loncat, i don't think the kiss had tongue action. heard that it's not exactly passable to Korea censorship, especially the free to air channels. but lmh is certainly very good at opening his mouth...lol....even if there was tongue, i think the lighting made it hard to see...i guess only the director knows the truth. keke...

you wont see the chemistry in the movie because of the theme itself

but if only you have seen how the movie started. From the their first meeting to interviews together you can really tell the chemistry overflowing heheh

I hope you watch the interview vids and all that....heheh

what I love about that blue dragon event was when they were about to announce the winner and then their eyes met and ko soo couldn't seem to take his eyes off her, and then yejin was like "what is that look?"hahahah

I was curious myself what that look was...

But I was trembling !!!!! hahah

ann_ MGY and SYJ movie was LOVER's CONCERTO..you can find that online..

a5y771233.jpg

what I love about that blue dragon event was when they were about to announce the winner and then their eyes met and ko soo couldn't seem to take his eyes off her, and then yejin was like "what is that look?"hahahah

I was curious myself what that look was...

But I was trembling !!!!! hahah

chris14, i was trembling too!! their chemistry is electric. funny thing is, i actually forced my friend to watch Personal Taste a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden she texted me this: "the girl looks like a female version of Ko Soo". it was a totally random observation and it made me sooooo happy. hahahaha. I asked her what made her say that and she said that the way they talk and the expression in their eyes is similar. mind you, she's never seen White Night before, though she thinks Ko Soo is really hot after watching Will it Snow for Christmas.

and now that i think about it, they're really both soft-spoken and have beautiful soulful eyes...ahhhh, they just look so good together.

woollylamb, i tried to find vids, but i think they were removed on Youtube. i actually saved the link to this cyworld because i think she compiled all the KS-YJ pics/articles out there but its in Korean so i can't understand a thing. the pics are beautiful though! here is the cyworld : http://www.cyworld.com/2009_09_09_Wed/3223177

thanks for the .gif and pictures.

i can definitely see a level of comfort there coming from our yejin unnie, which is quite rare I guess, cos I think she's quite a kept person most of the time. but is it just me or what, i feel that ever since she went onto goldfish, she seems to have opened up more as a person. hehe....more at ease with herself now that she's such an established actress maybe? they look good...but i guess i'm still in the PT mode now, for now...haha...

i cannot wait for this year end's MBC awards...i hope she wins best actress!!!!

woollylamb, i tried to find vids, but i think they were removed on Youtube. i actually saved the link to this cyworld because i think she compiled all the KS-YJ pics/articles out there but its in Korean so i can't understand a thing. the pics are beautiful though! here is the cyworld : http://www.cyworld.com/2009_09_09_Wed/3223177

thanks yeisha! it's alright if you couldn't find the links...i managed to see some clips & links in the soompi white night thread...quite a treasure trove in there & it makes me smile at the sweet KS-YJ clips & pix... :wub:

Guest whatleftforme

cris: hihi, totally forgot her early work "Lover's Concerto." Now I remember MGY played CTH's little sister.

Does anyone know who is this thread starter? It just needs a little update on SYJ's latest works :)

cris: hihi, totally forgot her early work "Lover's Concerto." Now I remember MGY played CTH's little sister.

Does anyone know who is this thread starter? It just needs a little update on SYJ's latest works :)

It's Syjfan. You can try to contact and ask for help in updating. Otherwise, you can contact the moderator too.

Guest tradeyou

i think she looks like this 80's chinese actress 罗慧娟,except her face is more rounder, i don't know her english name, but she 's quite old now...probably in her 40's. I think they look more alike in motion.

she wasn't easy to find

070101143656861.jpg

967d21cec18b629451ab217a7aac6a2b.jpg

son ye jin

sonyaejin.jpg

Guest cris14

chris14, i was trembling too!! their chemistry is electric. funny thing is, i actually forced my friend to watch Personal Taste a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden she texted me this: "the girl looks like a female version of Ko Soo". it was a totally random observation and it made me sooooo happy. hahahaha. I asked her what made her say that and she said that the way they talk and the expression in their eyes is similar. mind you, she's never seen White Night before, though she thinks Ko Soo is really hot after watching Will it Snow for Christmas.

and now that i think about it, they're really both soft-spoken and have beautiful soulful eyes...ahhhh, they just look so good together.

Are you serious?!!

I always though they have the same features..their smile and their eyes specially!!

and what amazes me the is that they are both very mysterious which is very unusual when you are a celebrity..

they both managed to keep the private lives indeed private..

Celebrities88_ thanks for the pics..

Wah!! been a week!..just can't find time..

finally I am free..

Thanks for those who posted updates!

2a12434.jpg

0a12434.jpg

3a12434.jpg

naver.blog.

Guest cris14

12752905672010053116261.jpg

I hope they will really push the project..can't wait..awesome casting..

just wanna share..different looks..

111vgp.jpg

75543451.jpg

24235838.jpg

91195680.jpg

dcinside SYJ

Guest Robstenfanatic

This thread shouldn't be on page 5 so bumping it up.

Stars promote Cartier’s LOVE DAY

20100602cartier1460x267.jpg

Cartier will be spreading the love and do some charity for their Cartier’s Love Day in Korea and they have roped in 11 top Korean celebrities for their event.

The celebrities chosen were Rain, Kim Hee Sun, Ji Jin Hee, Ha Ji Won, Yunho, Son Ye Jin, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoona, Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Minho where they were filmed with the Love Summer Bracelet.

The above-mentioned pictures will be displayed at an exhibition called LOVE collections held in the Cheongdam Maison Cartier boutiques from June 4th to the 13th. This exhibition will help spread the spirit of love for this event which is now into it’s 4th year. Proceeds from the sale of the bracelets will go to the International Organization IVI (International Vaccine Institute).

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/05/stars-promo...80%99s-love-day

Bigger size of Ye Jin unnie's pic

syjcartiera.jpg

Guest cris14

now I hate her!!!!!!

How could she look like that?!!! -_-

So damn look goooooodddddd!!!

So pretty!

I am so envious right now! <_<

:wub: :wub: :wub:

d11a12434.jpg

d10a12434.jpg