Guest monkie2804

Prosecutor princess couple [in woo- Hye ri]

Sweet 18 couple

Full house couple

You're beautiful couple

Goong couple

Guest fivemagic

:D Awesome sharings everyone!

Thank you for sharing your nice list of favorites and please keep more coming this way!

Looking forward to see more TOP 5 favorite on-screen drama/movie couples later!

Guest fashionfreak

In no particular order

1. Hyun Bin :wub: / Kim Sun Ah (My Name is Kim Sam Soon)

2. Joo Jihun/ Yoon Eun Hye (Goong)

3. Choi Jiwoo/ Kwon Sang Woo (Stairway to Heaven) :w00t:

4. Song Yun Ah/ Park Yongha (On Air)

5. Lee Seung Gi/Han Hyo Joo (Shining Inheritance)

1) Park Shi Hoo & Kim So Yeon (Prosecutor Princess)

2) Kim Bum & Kim So Eun (Boys Before Flower)

3) Cha Seung Won & Kim Sun Ah (City Hall)

4) Hyun Bin & Song Hye Kyo (The World that They Live in)

5) Lee Da Hae & Lee Dong Wook (My Girl)

Guest sunho.p

#1 Song Hye Kyo & WonBin (Autumn in my Heart)

+Even though they were not the leads in the drama, but I really want them to pair up together again... it would be nice. I thought they look really good together!

#2 Yoon Eun Hye & Yoo Gong (Coffee Prince)

+The ultimate COFFEE QUEEN AND COFFEE KING! <3

#3 Lee Dae Hae & Jang Hyuk (Chuno and Robbers)

+I could not get enough of Robbers and I was so excited to watch Chuno. I mean they were not pair in Chuno but you can tell she really did love his character in there and she did not betrayed him. But overall they got some good chemistry together on screen and I hope they do something together that isn't so melodrama.

#4 Rain and Shin Minah (A Love to Kill)

+I love them together... They should be in another drama.... I love their kiss scene. It was sexy... blush.gif

#5 Han Hyo Joo & Lee Seung Gi(Shinning Inheritance)

+She is one of my favorite Korean actress, but that's not why I listed her.

It's because I thought this is her best performance by far. It was Lee Seung Gi first drama I gave him props... both their chemistry was amazing... I really like them together. And I really hope they get to do some stuff together.

but if I could continue the list to #10 I got to say

+Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk (You're Beautiful)

+Moon Geun Young and Ok Taceyeon (Cinderella's Sister)

+Jaehee and Han Chae Young (Delightful Girl Choon Hyang)

+Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin (Summer Scent)

+Hyunbin and Kim Sun Ah (My lovely Kim Sam Soon)

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: Awesome sharings everyone and thank you for your nice post! I am very happy to see more and more on-screen favorites. 

Please keep more coming this way, will ya?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest indraqtyful

Sorry guys, but I only love one couple right now. I'm in love with

SOOIN couple (Jung Kyung Ho/Lee Min Jung)from SMILE, YOU

They are truly meant for each other. Watching them makes me want to love and get married.

Even though it's quite a long drama but I have watched it 3x now just for my SOOIN couple. SOOIN couple all the way.

Guest freeminded

I don't have top 5 but I do have two that is my favorite forever

1. Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee (Love Story in Harvard) Definitely a killer.

2. Jung Jun Ho and Choi Jin sil (The Last Scandal of my life)

1. Choi Ji-woo & Bae Yong-jun in Winter Sonata

my ultimate No.1 couple~

2. Kim Nam-gil & Han Ga-in in Bad guy

they are sooooo good together, I love their relationship

3. Kang Ji-wan & Sung Yu-ri in Hong Gil Dong

both leads very so charming and dorky and adorable together!

4. Chun Jung-myun & Moon Geun-young in Cinderella's sister

a couple like no other

5. Kim-bum & Park Jin-hee in Woman who still wants to marry

cutest couple ever, made me cry and laugh

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: Awesome sharings everyone!  Thank you for your nice post and I look forward to see more favorite on-screen drama/movie couples from other.

Let's make this thread a happy place for everyone!

In no particular order~~~

- Moon Geun Young & Chun Jung Myung in "Cinderella's Sister"

_____both of them seriously had this deep connection that says they're meant to be & there's no one else for them. ;D

- Park Shi Yeon & Kang Ji Hwan in "Coffee House"

_____the two characters' feelings for each other were noticeable whether they wanted to show it or not. I just love the way they look at each other, the emotions in their eyes are just love.

- Choi Ji Woo & Kwon Sang Woo in "Stairway to Heaven"

_____from their childhood to adulthood, their chemistry is strong.

- Son Ye Jin & Lee Min Ho in "Personal Taste"

_____for me, this couple was one of the cutest couple made in all the dramas I have seen.

- Park Shin Hye & Lee Wan in "Tree of Heaven"

_____this couple was willing to do anything for each other. they were cute together. ^^

Reading other people's posts on their favorite couples, I really need to watch more dramas to know how each couples were together. ^^

Guest fivemagic

Thanks guys for another set of top 5 favorites!:w00t:   I really enjoyed reading them.

Looking forward to see more and more top 5 favorites soon!

This is what I love about Korean dramas: Its pure portrayal of true love through actual affection and some of the most amazing chemistry btw. leads. If I have to pick the top 5, these are my cream of the crops (not in any order):

All about Eve (Chae Rim and Jang Dong Gun -wow, just W-O-W)

Autumn Tale (SHK with both SSH and WB -sorry, this is the one drama in which I LOVED both guys equally)

Winter Sonata (CJW and BYJ -I watched the beginning of episode 8 repeatedly because of their intense scene)

Stairway to Heaven (CJW and KSW -as crazy as the drama is, these 2 are simply magnetic)

What Happened in Bali (HJW and JIS -I felt so much pain for JIS; his obsessive love ripped at my heart)

Although these are my absolute untouchable top 5, I do have some others that are just as good, but in which I just couldn't replace with the above list (since this thread only allows "five"). They are as follows:

Punch or Ddae Ryuh (this drama was overshadowed by STH in 2003, but the chemistry btw Joo Jin Mo and Shin Min Ah was utterly gripping -had my heart stopping several times; they MAKE this drama: Watch the dance scene in episode 2 and you'll get what I mean!)

Shining Inheritance (After being on a Kdrama hiatus for more than a year, this drama dropped like a bombshell and lured me back in the Korean wave -I utterly fell in love with the 2 lead's amazing chemistry!)

Tamra Island (Another newer drama that had me enthralled by its 2 leads mesmerizing connection; made me feel such heartache over their relationship)

All of these dramas I listed are among my most favorite dramas of all time and have the kind of chemistry btw its leads that made me feel extreme pain in my chest at one point (I have to really "feel" that punch in my chest for any couple to really pass my "chemistry" test and "chemistry" btw leads is everything when it comes to romance dramas or movies to me). I would love to watch newer dramas with this kind of intense chemistry featuring (if you haven't noticed already in all my drama choices) strong female leads (at least ones who aren't immediately gaga over their male counterparts or overly clingy -I HATE whiny pathetic heroines) and male leads who are utterly devoted to them (all the dramas above have my favorite kind of male characters -most have them falling HARD first and all are pretty much steadfast in their affections: No wishy-washy guys). Any recommendations of newer dramas with this criteria (please no male leads with previous first loves or whatnot since I just prefer males who didn't have previous attachments in romance)?

Guest patricedee

This is not in order.

Smile,You (Jung Kyung and ho Lee Min Jung) - Their acting is really superb, it is very natural and I can really feel the chemistry and for the fist time I wanted a kdrama couple to hook up for real! LOL :D <3 <3 <3

edit: I'm still addicted to them now and there's lots of kissing scenes too! LOL

Prosecutor Princess (Park Shi Hoo and Kim So Yeon) - I really love Seo Byeon! I like the way Ma Hye Ri call PSH Seo Byeon coz I find it sweet and charming. :wub: Park Shi Hoo is so HOT!! <3 :lol:

Coffee House (Kang Ji Hwan and Park Shi Yeon) - I like it how they become friends to lovers. I also like how Eun Young changed Jin Soo to become more mature person. I like all their kissing scenes.

Winter Sonata (Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo) - This is my first kdrama. I cried a bunch in this. :P

My Fair Lady (Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun) - I got addicted to them. Though the age gap is quite big, they still managed to have a chemistry. <3 :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

Thank you guys for another set of favorite top 5 korean drama/movie couple!  :w00t: 

I really enjoyed reading them.  It makes me want to see your favorite couples now.

I hope to see other favorites soon... real soon!

Btw,  thank you to everyone for participating on this topic! :)

here's mine in no particular order..since I love them all..so i cant rank them

-Son Ye Jin and Jung Woo Sung (A Moment to Remember)

-Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin (MNIKSS)

-Kim Jung Hwa and Kang Dong Won (1% of Anything)

-Song Hye Kyo and Rain (Full House)

-Jung Da Bin and Song Seung Hoon (He Was Cool)

Honorable Mentions:

-Eugene and Ji Sung (Save the Last Dance)

-Kim Bum and Kim So Eun (BOF)

-Kim Jung Hwa and Lee Wan (Snow White)

-Kim Sun Ah and Gong Yoo (S Diary and She's on Duty)

-Jung Da Bin and Kim Rae Won (Attic Cat)

-Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seuk (You're Beautiful)

-Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa (You're Beautiful)

-Kim Jung Eun and Lee Dong Gun (Lovers in Paris)

-Lee Yoon Ji and YunHo (Heading to the Ground)

believe it or not, i know i'm forgetting a lot more! :):lol:

Archived