Post your skin type and makeup needs,and I'll recommend a BB cream for you

Guest semicollante

Guest AllyBeez

Hello, I've tried so many different brands of liquid foundation and have been unsuccessful in finding one for me.

I've been wanting to try a BB cream for a while now. I've heard a lot of good feedback on it and thought "Why not?".

One problem I have, is finding a foundation that is actually pale enough. Many make-up department women at stores have always tried to "offer" there help and telling me that a shade darker isn't bad, it adds color.

I need a foundation that matches my skin color because I like adding color to my skin with blushes and lip color.

I like a natural look with moderate coverage because I hate the feel of heavy make-up on my skin.

I have combination skin, with a hard to manage oily t-zone. Where most of my breakouts happen. Especially in the chin area during my time of the month.

My skin tone is a porcelain shade with a pinky undertone. My face is more uneven with more red, especially in the cheek areas which I hate.

Thankyou~! <3

And also, thank you for offering such a unique and wonderful service to Soompi. :D

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GOOFYGOOBER

I have very oily skin so my makeup tends to run off at the end of the day, is there a matte/oil control bb cream for me?

And also, I've been wearing my glasses a lot lately and have been getting these acne bumps around the area where the glasses rest on my nose, they're not red, they're just raised bumps which lead me to believe my glasses cause them.

Is there something that's light or medium coverage that's possibly buildable? Also, how can I apply it? With a stippling brsuh or my hands.. Hands seem so unsanitary! :X

Do you think you can PM me?

Thanks so much <33

• 1 month later...
Guest AstroChaos

Skin Type: Dry/Oily (at the T-Zone on occasion), but usually I have moderate dry skin. However, my pores look huge to me, so I would like something to shrink my pores and cover it up. I also hear that I'm qquite pale, so I don't think I need a whitening agent but I see that most come with it, so that'll be fine.

Interested in: Medium and natural coverage

Also, I'm a guy. I was looking into the Intense Classic and the Homme Triple Action (both of which are from Skin79). I like both but I don't know which one has better qualities. Except, they both have anti-aging and I don't know if that would be bad to use since I'm only 17. Also, if there's anything else that would be better for me then I'll be happy to look into it.

Basically, I'm looking for a BB Cream that has all the trimmings except Wrinkle and whitening. But whitening is fine. What do you reccomend?

Thanks. And sorry for rambling, I just wanted to get in all my info.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have combination skin, dry in some parts, oily in others. I also have lots of acne and acne scars. I have really big pores around my cheeks and nose too, and my skin is very pale. I'm looking for something with good, natural coverage, but won't break me out because my skin is sensitive. Normally, I don't wear ANY makeup, so I prefer it to feel natural... Thanks so much! Send me over a PM when you can :3

you know you can browse through this topic to find someone who has the same skin type as you that has a question answered, instead of asking her, because she'll tells you the same thing she did to others

Guest tokyorose

Skin type:

Combination, VERY Acne-Prone because it's sensitive. I'm an NC 30 in Mac.

I have a lot of acne-scars and some pimples as well. I was wondering what BB Cream you could recommend for me, preferably one which has medium-full coverage??

Hope you can help me! :)

Hello there!

I'd really appreciate if you can suggest me a bb cream for my combination skin. I have a warm undertone so I prefer a lot more bbcream with a yellow undertone. To give you an idea, I've tried Missha Signature BB cream in shade 23 and even though the colour really matches my skintone, the undertone of that one is slightly too pink.

I'm looking for a bbcream for an everyday wear, which mean that something from light to medium-light coverage should be fine.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
Guest racheeh

i have very oily skin,

gets oily within 2 hours almost

prone to acne, especially in t-zone

and something that will cover acne scars successfully

• 1 month later...
Guest Himuiie

I have oily/ combo skin with blemishes along my forehead and nose (aka pimples and blackheads, but they're recovering and they are pretty minor...) i also have abit of dry patches between my brows, forehead, mouth area. Over all my skin is pretty good except it tends to get shiny during the day. oh and I'm in the shade "Clair" for Chanel. 

I basically want my bb cream to look like a second skin. But I don't want a completely matt finish. I prefer satin finishes happy.gif I don't mind having my pimples/ imperfections peeking through. but i hate flaky patches on my blemishes. ugh! fury.gif  I don't mind dishing it out as long its not mad expensive like $100+ crazy.gif 

Thank you ^_^

*sorry for having so many expectations sweatingbullets.gif

Guest missie_wai

Um.. this will be my first...

Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate your help.

I have dry and extremely sensitive skin that becomes oily around the forehead by the end of the day.

I get redness around my nose as well when it becomes very irritated.

I have very light, light skin tone with a rosy undertone. I am Asian, if that helps with the color.

Thanks a lot again.

• 2 months later...
Guest lawis_pocket

I hope you're still around...

mmmh... I have dry skin, mostly... but it's very very picky when it comes to products

it can't be too thick nor too thin, it breaks out easly with products it doesn't like i guess.

I'm not porcelain white but better not be dark. I tend to buy lighter shades so.

What I need is a good direction, where to start with my skins needs

thanks

Guest kpopluver312

I've been looking around for a BB cream and i dont know wat is right for me... I want a BB cream that wont irritate my skin and will blend right in..

Thanks

-Tan- Medium

-super super sensitive skin

-dry skin

Guest BambooBear

Hi~! Could you recommend a BB cream for me please?

I have pale skin with obvious olive-yellow undertones

sensitive combination skin (oily around T-zone)

extremely acne prone (all over face), scars, and large pores too

I'm looking for BB cream with a moisturizer, sebum control, medium coverage, and an airy, light and natural finish please (where it doesn't really look or feel like your wearing make up)

and if its possible, SPF over 20, and without whitening too (if not, I don't mind, its not a big deal lol ^^)

I have Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream No.21

it makes my chin dry and my T-zone super oily, it also causes me to break out a lot

and it felt really heavy on my skin too, like I was constantly wearing a mask .___.

it made my skin look kind of grey-ish o___o"

Thanks for being so helpful ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hi~! Could you recommend a BB cream for me please?

I have pale skin with obvious olive-yellow undertones

sensitive combination skin (oily around T-zone)

extremely acne prone (all over face), scars, and large pores too

I'm looking for BB cream with a moisturizer, sebum control, medium coverage, and an airy, light and natural finish please (where it doesn't really look or feel like your wearing make up)

and if its possible, SPF over 20, and without whitening too (if not, I don't mind, its not a big deal lol ^^)

I have Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream No.21

it makes my chin dry and my T-zone super oily, it also causes me to break out a lot

and it felt really heavy on my skin too, like I was constantly wearing a mask .___.

it made my skin look kind of grey-ish o___o"

Thanks for being so helpful ^^

I'm not the person who posted this topic, but I can recommend the Skin79 hot pink BB cream for you :D It's excellent for people with combination skin (I have combo skin and I use this BB cream) and it's very moisturizing with a natural finish. It does have whitening though, sorry =/

Skin Type: Normal-Dry; my skin is pretty clear however the skin around my mouth is very dry

Skin Tone: Pale (But not extremely pale) with yellow undertone

I prefer a dewy finish as matte finishes tend to make my skin look flaky. But I am up for any suggestions!

Thanks and your help is much appreciated! :)

Guest tetteke

I have oily skin (but due to dryness, I have excessive flaking due to the treatments I'm using for my acne), acne and lots of acne scarring, darker skintone than normal. I currently use the Missha Perfect Cover #23 BB cream but I was just wondering if there were any other suggestions! My main concerns would be oil control and coverage!

Skin type: Extremely dry D: & sometimes when I apply foundation, my skin becomes oily ;~;

I just want something that has good coverage & hydrates the skin :D & sometime that covers the redness on my face ^-^v Please & thank you :D

Guest michellevohuynh

Skin type: Normal/oily at T-zone

I have tried Missha Perfect Coverage color 23 and BRTC blemish recover balm.

Missha has yellow under tone which make my skin look TAN.

BRTC good at cover my acne scars ( i have acne before but not anymore), and it make my skin look pale but has matte finish.

Could you recommend something else that has dewy look and make my skin look pale but still control oil at my nose at the same time????

Im thinking of ETUDE house precious mineral BB scream Spf 30 or HOLIKA HOLIKA face 2 change liquid roller Spf 15 or SKIN79.

Thanks

Archived