BRITNEY SPEARS released untouched photos of Candie´s Ad

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

Check out the before-and-after pics!
image-60558-galleryV9-guin.jpg

Britney Spears released untouched photos

Seeing as how we're treated to candid shots of Britney Spears around the clock, she doesn't need to tell us twice that she had an assist in the latest ad campaign for Candie's shoes.

6a00d8341c630a53ef01347fdf5461970c-.jpg6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecaf904c970b-.jpg

Allegedly, she's not a fan of their work.

According to U.K. paper the Daily Mirror, Spears released the before-and-after pics herself. A source told the pub, "Britney is proud of her body -- imperfections and all."

Is three a trend? These photos arrive just after a makeup-free Jessica Simpson appeared on the cover of Marie Claire and Kimora Lee Simmons fessed up to some major airbrushing in her new campaign.

Brit Brit's altered photos aren't drastically different. They give a nip and tuck to her waist and thighs and shrink her backside.

image-77750-galleryV9-rnfj.jpgimage-77753-galleryV9-dmtn.jpg

The real situation is with her legs. Touched-up Britney has shining, shimmering, skinny legs -- but in the original version, her legs are sporting some major bruises.

Here's hoping the investigation is ongoing ...

Source: latimes.com

Guest The Legend

^ Agreed.

I think she looks good untouched and touched. They made her legs really pale and it looks unmatched with the rest of her skin though 0.o Though with the bruises and such, it makes more sense to touch those up but I think her waist and her leg thickness is fine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlackCat

I've seen bigger pics of the untouched and she has bruises all over her legs.

Still pretty w/o photoshop! Just gorgeoussss with it ha ha

Guest Iloveminwooandbrian

oh My !!!! amazing what photoshop can do eh ???

anyone can be beautiful now a days at the click of a button. LMAO.

Guest pepsi_twist9

oh My !!!! amazing what photoshop can do eh ???

anyone can be beautiful now a days at the click of a button. LMAO.

Really? 'cause I think she's beautiful as it is. She just doesn't take care of her image outside of work, but she is a beautiful person. She's got a great body.

Guest tinatran_

there isn't anything wrong with her current body to start with, next to the bruises. i mean, she's pretty toned and fit for a mom. O__o

Archived