Happy Birthday Panties!

Guest the kite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the kite

Aww all the work payed off for these sweet comments. NOW WHERE'S JENNY?! Godammit. xD

Thanks guys, I feel so much better now. Now I can eat my beef steak in peace O_O;

Guest pillowbox

lol beef steak .. ack i just ate one for dinner. I have to eat it at least once a week ;____; it sucks. im sure jenny will love it<3 i mean if i were her, i would love you to death right now .. & yet im already jealous :]

Guest alicechan

WARNING: This person may annoy you over spazzes in this comment. Please scroll down if you don't want to be attacked with caps and spazzes. :lol:

O___________O

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LOSERRRR. OMG, Did hiroto just shoot Yunho? How dare he, JK. :P That's a incredible animation EVERRRRRR. How can you make such things like that?! TEACH ME LOSER, TEACH ME! O_O YOU DREW ME WITH HOSPITAL OUTFIT, YESSS. I LOVE YOU AND HIROTO WITH PANTIES ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My stomach hurts from all the laughing, I hate you. <3 Sorry for the late reply, I didn't have internet yesterday and i was going insane. XD Thank you very much for this. I truly do apperciate your hard work on this, No really, I'm not even kidding. This has got to be the best present. <333 I HATE'CHUUU FOR BEING SO TALENTED AND A GOOD FRIEND. *huggle tackles* gahh, now people will think i'm on drugs or something looking at that animation. T_T

OMMGGG! Wow! That looks amazing! I was laughing,giggling and smiling while watching that XD; muhahaha Jenny with Hostpital gown, she looks beautiful. :mellow: Hahahaha wow, bloo..your even amazingier (is that a word? O_O) then usual. Jenny's so lucky to have a pro at animation/blinkies like you. T.T GJ!

Guest JFaith

The animation's so cute!! ;_; I'd never have the kind of patience to do something like that... Awesome job!! ^_^

Guest satisfaction!

OMFGGG BLOOO!

A;LSDFJKA;SKLDFASL;KFJA

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

YOU ARE SO EFFIN GOOD! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT EXPRESS THAT! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! O_O

BLOO, I HAIL DOWN TO YOU!

AHHHHHHHHH

ALSDKJFAL;SKDFJALSDK;F

Archived