Slim Fast Drinks/Bars

Guest babyT

Guest vivian1027

yeah.. it does work. I've tried it before...

BUT!

you gain the weight back if you don't stick with it forever...

oh yeah.. and it makes you constipated!

:sweatingbullets:

haha...

but yeah.. i agree.. the best method is to eat sensibly and exrecise!

Guest koreanCHICA

^ totally true.

i tried it, and i lost like 10 lbs, but i was constipated and i pooped blood (gross, i know) ^^;; stick to exercising and eating right

Guest babyT

Really? I Remember A LONNNG Time Ago When They Had Commericals I Never Heard About Side-Effects? Some Girl At My School Uses It And She Went From A Size 26-Size 23 Or So.. Weird. But She Does Exercise A Lot.

koreanCHICA: Did You Exercise While Using It?

^You should try Fuze: slenderize. It has a weight supplement called citrimax that suppresses appetite among other things like increases your metabolism. I drink it so I don't get hungry at school too =]. It tastes pretty good and you can find it at costco. 12 pack of pretty big bottles for like 10 dollars.

Guest violacrazy

lol... the only reason it makes people constipated is because of all the goodies they've add into it that replaces a meal.... >.<

not really good to take... the healthy way to diet is to eat veggies and exercise... supplements arent really recommended.... and it really screws up the system if it's not properly handled... :phew:

Guest deportedkorean

"They can be a quick and easy diet aid for the time-pressed. But experts warn that dieting on liquid meal replacements may not lead to lasting weight loss because they don't teach you how to eat "real" food. "I spent 5 years supervising a liquid-meal-replacement center, and I can tell you that while people in the program did a great job of losing weight, they did an even better job of gaining it back once they stopped because they never learned healthy eating habits," says Grotto. If you use shakes as grab-and-go meals or snacks, look for a product that has 220 to 300 calories and 12 to 15 g of protein to fill you up. Some users report that more protein than that gives the shake a grainy, unpleasant taste."

-http://health.msn.com/dietnutrition/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100137745

Guest Seraphic_Gin

never tried it. as usual it has effects other than slimming.

i'd stick with eating sensibly and exercise..

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

when you take a minute to think about it, all you are really doing is cutting calories and controlling portion size. you can do that without spending money on bars and special shakes

^ and without consuming all the craziness that slim fast contains .

why does a product that makes you pass blood not sound like the nicest idea to me ?

Guest i heart victoria's secret

in order to lose weight...you don't really need to buy slim fat, though i highl doubt it works. all you need is to take smaller portions of foods & exercise daily.

Archived