Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest greenbee

i understand that CB is somewhat a p2p program and this might sound like a dumb question, but i have to ask. :phew:

if a file is new (uploaded on jan 14, '07) but it's not downloading at all (which means it's not a popular file and no one else is downloading from it). what if i buy the CB points. Would i have better luck downloading that file then?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s2ChangminJunsus2
Topic II: Signing Up - Getting Your Own Account

The main benefit of having a Clubbox account is so you can download from protected Clubboxes (those that only allow members to download). To join boxes, skip to the bottom of this post.

1. Go here: http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/capp/join_abroad.cgi

2. Click this: b_ok.gif

3. Fill out the form.

signup1.gif

If somehow you can't get to the next step (you get some internal service error, etc), refresh the page or go back and try again

4. Check where it says "회원번호를 확인하였습니다." and click this b_complete.gif

5. You should be brought back to Clubbox's homepage. Sign in with your ID+PW and you're set.

6. No, you don't have to fill in real information. Also, uncheck all the mailing options boxes if you don't want Clubbox/PDbox to email you.

where it says.. "생년월일" [next to where u have to put ur bday.. when i click the button to go next after i filled all my info.. it goes red.. this is probably a stupid question but could someone help me out?? thank you ^^

:( I installed Clubbox about a week and a half ago it was working fine then it stoped it just sits at 0KB then pause's on every file i have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing and i have had this weird message saying it can not shut down becouse the other program is busy and has a button that says Switch too what is happening please help :unsure:

Guest petitchou

where it says.. "생년월일" [next to where u have to put ur bday.. when i click the button to go next after i filled all my info.. it goes red.. this is probably a stupid question but could someone help me out?? thank you ^^

I just noticed that the font is always red. It might be because the username you want is taken and not because of your birthday. I just successfully signed up and I have tried about 20 times.

anyone from malaysia experience extremely low download rate recently?

it seems like never improve since the taiwan earthquake

Yes mine is always 4 KB/S imagine how many days it takes to download 1 episode of drama ! Anyone from Malaysia getting higher than this ? I need to check if my service provider is throttling the download speeds . :crazy:

Guest s2ChangminJunsus2
I just noticed that the font is always red. It might be because the username you want is taken and not because of your birthday. I just successfully signed up and I have tried about 20 times.

really?? .. oh i c.. ill try it again.. thank you ^^

really?? .. oh i c.. ill try it again.. thank you ^^

OMGOSH!!!.. it worked!!!~~~ :sweatingbullets::blink:

Guest caryncyh5443

mintoro and mekeo, u're not the only one... i used to dl at about 100kbps with quick dl and now, it's moving at 5 kbps WITH quick dl... TMNET says by 20 Jan, everything should be fully restored but looks like it isn't. funny thing is, i'm dl-ing frm slsk at about 30kbps, torrents too but CB is just at 5 kbps. u think we should complain to them or something?

anyone else having similar problem?

this is what TMNET has got to say..

Telekom Malaysia Berhad would like to announce that its Internet services, which are experiencing some degradation in performance due to the international link outage caused by the earthquake off Taiwan on December 26th, 2006, has already recovered more than 80 per cent bandwidth capacity for its Internet traffic to-date.

The consortium is still fervently working towards the full restoration of the submarine cables affected by the incident. However, due to the bad weather conditions in that area hampering restoration works, we expect the full recovery of our bandwidth capacity for Internet traffic by January 23rd, 2007.

Guest lalazahra

i'm from malaysia n i face the same problem too with clubbox..the highest speed i can get until now is 8-10kbps..but just now my sister download with speed 32kbps from clubbox..i guess everything has been fixed but mine still the same <_<

:tears: Its driving me insane my Clubbox just wont connect is anybody in the UK or Europe haveing this problem please or does anybody now what could be wrong it was working last week

:lol: Mine is working again and better than before thank God maybe they fixed whatever was wrong :w00t:

I was wondering does anybody now how the Search works please ?

Guest StarCrystal
i understand that CB is somewhat a p2p program and this might sound like a dumb question, but i have to ask. :phew:

if a file is new (uploaded on jan 14, '07) but it's not downloading at all (which means it's not a popular file and no one else is downloading from it). what if i buy the CB points. Would i have better luck downloading that file then?

How long have you waited for the d/l? Try again or find another CB that has that same file.

CB points will not help. It's only for files that are going at rate of 50kb/s and up.

Can someone tell me how can i solve my problem with my clubbox. I started downloading yesterday an it is very slow but i heard that it is normal so i just let it be, but now it is stuck at 29% i followed the steps that is posted in here that i just have to pause and start it again but after few hours nothing happened. I also tried to download another file and the other file is finished but the first file i downloaded is still stuck at 29% . Is there any other solution in this problem? Will i have to download it again and start from zero again? It took me a day to download 29% of it. Please help me! Thank you!!!

Guest StarCrystal

Can someone tell me how can i solve my problem with my clubbox. I started downloading yesterday an it is very slow but i heard that it is normal so i just let it be, but now it is stuck at 29% i followed the steps that is posted in here that i just have to pause and start it again but after few hours nothing happened. I also tried to download another file and the other file is finished but the first file i downloaded is still stuck at 29% . Is there any other solution in this problem? Will i have to download it again and start from zero again? It took me a day to download 29% of it. Please help me! Thank you!!!

You just have to be patient.

There is temporary file saved in your folder whenever you d/l something. So if you exit and d/l the same file again, it will still remember the 29%.

If you have trouble with birthdate thing, maybe choose another username since the previous posters seemed to fix that problem by changing their id.

Then i will just have to wait? That means that the 29% i have downloaded will not go to waste? I am relieved about that coz i have waited a day for that 29% only. Thank you!

You just have to be patient.

There is temporary file saved in your folder whenever you d/l something. So if you exit and d/l the same file again, it will still remember the 29%.

If you have trouble with birthdate thing, maybe choose another username since the previous posters seemed to fix that problem by changing their id.

I've tried a few different usernames, but I'm still having trouble with the birthdate thing...any other suggestions would be helpful...Kamsa Hamnida!!

Guest littlemafia

untitled.jpg

can some1 translate 4 me? thanks...

i think it bout my points.. is that correct?

rite now point already 2000+ plus but my speed dl only 5kb.. <_<

Archived