Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest ms.movie-freak

I have a question, i've been having problems with every clubbox sites, everytime i try to go into their site, there's a box on their page that says this

접속이 폭주하여 해당서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다

클럽박스 운영자 올림 with a red exclimation mark

wat should i do, how do i get rid of it, and wat does it say? please help

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlemafia

^^ .. after an hour of DL you get 10 pts .. if you leave the program runnung you will continue earning pts ...if you want to add it to your total mileage..when you exit .. a box will appear and ask you if you want to exit and add res mileage to total mileage

LiLxAzianxGaL... i'm not all that sure either.. but i might be that the file is old and you can't connect to it so easily.. you will have to try over and over... that has happen to be lots of time...

i already registered and b4 i dload, i login at CB and then i start to dl drma and movies korea but seem i didnt get any points.. wt should i do to get the points

Hello! I've also been having lotsa probs with clubbox!

It will go to that window where the downloading is supposed to start...however, it refuses to move and will pause by itself after awhile. I'm just wondering, has this anything to do with the little box that says "rate inactive"?

I'm going bonkers ever since clubbox doesn't work for me! =((

Guest kyotoji

^^ u can access clubbox?

i cannot ... still cannot.

try the clubbox owners one, also cannot.

try from the main page, also cannot.

Give me blank page saying - "The page cannot be displayed"

Any1 also having the same problem like me?

I am so :tears: now...

Hope to get some assurance from u gals and/or guys out there on this.

Guest Funkie_dayZ

kyotoji: i think ure country is still affected by the taiwan earthquake... for mine, i can still surf.. maybe u can wait for a few more days... it should be ok soon...

-------------------------------------------

hey.... usually i neva have any prob with clubbox.. but juz recently... I CANT SEE ANY FILES on my clubbox...

like... i can see my file dl-ing... but NOT the file...

like shown here....

helphq4.jpg

and i checked my add/remove programs... clubbox or fscagent is not one of da listed program.. so there is no way i can delete or remove clubbox.... [cuz my intention is to re-dl again]

so can any of u guys help me out here...

^^ u can access clubbox?

i cannot ... still cannot.

try the clubbox owners one, also cannot.

try from the main page, also cannot.

Give me blank page saying - "The page cannot be displayed"

Any1 also having the same problem like me?

I am so :tears: now...

Hope to get some assurance from u gals and/or guys out there on this.

I did have problems for the last 4 hours but it is fine now. Keep trying! Good luck

Guest lucky_moon

I have a question, i've been having problems with every clubbox sites, everytime i try to go into their site, there's a box on their page that says this

I have the same problem for 3 days.. :tears:

Guest chibimarukochan

hi , can someone please translate this for me. my chinese isn't fluent enough to be able to read all this. >.<

noticefp2.jpg

at first, this pop up scared me a bit lol i thought that they were gonna close clubbox or something lol

are they saying that they're going to have a chinese version or what?

Guest disfunktional.

Gah...CB has been so weird recently >.<"

Even if im logged in, it doesn't tell my points in the mileaguage box T________T

It's empty like im not logged in and like when i check the "12 points per hour" box it says "Please login to change the setting" Gahh....CB never acted up like this T.T

hi , can someone please translate this for me. my chinese isn't fluent enough to be able to read all this. >.<

img]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7964/noticefp2.jpg[/img

at first, this pop up scared me a bit lol i thought that they were gonna close clubbox or something lol

are they saying that they're going to have a chinese version or what?

it says..

Clubbox is working with a tawain company to release the chinese verison of clubbox service. To provide a better service, [we need to find a group of client?]

..basically the rest says that they are holding some sort of meeting for people to participate to give feedback about clubbox...

woo, everything is going chinese/english these days..like gmarket :P

btw I have problem dl frm clubbox. Everytime i click on the download button frm the popup of the blue arrow to dl, and I see my clubbox open for just a sec before it closes down again. I can't open my clubbox to dl at all with this happening. Any suggestion on how to solve this?

that just means that the clubboz is busy... usually u can just click on any of folders on the left and u should be fine

Guest kyotoji
kyotoji: i think ure country is still affected by the taiwan earthquake... for mine, i can still surf.. maybe u can wait for a few more days... it should be ok soon...

I did have problems for the last 4 hours but it is fine now. Keep trying! Good luck

Thanks Funkie_dayZ, Suz07 for the reply.

But ... i got to know that there are some members right here (same region as me) can access the sites.

And i still cannot... *sob sob sob*

Nevertheless, thanks ... i will still persist and keep trying...

[edited]

finally working fine for me.

hope it will persist working fine...

Guest goonglover

hi juz wanna check with you all..are the CB working now?as i have been trying since last weeks and it seems that nothing is working now..i tried downloading but it stays in zero as in nothing is moving...i am quite confused now as this is my frist time using CB...thanks

hi juz wanna check with you all..are the CB working now?as i have been trying since last weeks and it seems that nothing is working now..i tried downloading but it stays in zero as in nothing is moving...i am quite confused now as this is my frist time using CB...thanks

Trying hitting "pause" and "start" again. Good Luck!

Guest V A L XD

Seesh, it seems cb is having lots of problems this week..but when I dl, it's fine. This is my theory, but i think it works faster late on night. 'cause if I try to dl something in the day, it takes about 6 hours and if I use my milage about 2-4 but at night it's half of that.

But to get to my problem. When I access a cb page, the content box on the side is blank. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not, it just stays blank. I even try refreshing the page but it doesn't work.

resizeofcbzu8.jpg

I was thinking maybe I should update my IE?

Is anyone else having this problem today?

Guest littlemafia
i already registered and b4 i dload, i login at CB and then i start to dl drma and movies korea but seem i didnt get any points.. wt should i do to get the points

any advice 4me? thanks.. (n_n)v

^^ .. after an hour of DL you get 10 pts .. if you leave the program runnung you will continue earning pts ...if you want to add it to your total mileage..when you exit .. a box will appear and ask you if you want to exit and add res mileage to total mileage

LiLxAzianxGaL... i'm not all that sure either.. but i might be that the file is old and you can't connect to it so easily.. you will have to try over and over... that has happen to be lots of time...

how i want 2get da points? i already log in and then i DL.. but i didnt seem i get any points.. any advice from u guys? thanks a lot..

p/s: still having problem to DL.. :~(

I can't seem to register, everytime I fillout the registration form and try to go to the next step, I get an internal server error message. I tried clicking refresh and going back to redo it, but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried doing this more than once before, and everyday its the same thing. Can anyone help? oh and I already tried using the temporary ID+PW but the pw is incorrect.

I have the same problem, I can't seem to register... :( I always get the internal server error page. If there is someone who could make an account for me that would be great... :blush: :sweatingbullets: I really want to access and download from the other clubbox. :( Thanks. :blush:

Archived