Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest pozygal87

Amazing!!

CB's website is LOADING up.. haha...

[edit]

Ok.. CB is working for me now.. I don't know what i did, but i am pretty sure i did nothing..

CB just wnated to be nice to me today.. Alright... it's Downloading now.. Let's hope i don't

run into anymore errors..

Thanks for all your help!

me too! after i installed my windows update and restarted, i could enter cb website again! woot woot!

edit: i cant any more since my dad hibernated my comp.... *sob*

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah.. maybe we just needed an update..

--- i don't remember updating my computer, but maybe it was an automatic update. My computer thinks for itself, and sometimes it thinks for me too.. haha..

V A L XD : so your problem is solved.. I hope you know how to use them points..

Guest V A L XD

yeah , finally we know what 's the problem ^^ 20,000 's the maximum points , you should use your points now ^__^

I feel soooo stupid not knowing that 20,000 was the max >.<

V A L XD : so your problem is solved.. I hope you know how to use them points..

Haha, i do. But I like to save them..but now i just feel like an idiot 'cause there was really no problem in the first place :sweatingbullets:

Guest poorlostsoul

hi!

i didnt know there was such a HUGE clubbox thread on soompi!!!!! and i only found it by d-addicts referralss hahahhaa cos soompi is so big and this thread is HIDDEN in one tiny corner!

anyways thannks for all the info u guys provided - it was very helpful ^_^

im from AUST and im getting 50k/s max...so i guess they do cap it for overseas users O_o im not complaining tho

Guest p3nnyl4m

I'm sorry.. but can someone explain this to me?

"마일리지는 클럽박스를 열심히 이용해주시는 회원님께 드리는 보너스입니다.

-기본(한 시간당 10점 적립) - 회원님께 드리는 기본 보너스 점수

-스페셜(한 시간당 12점 적립) - 개인 PC 자원 사용 동의 시..

적립된 마일리지는 다운로드 상품권과 교환하여 사용 가능합니다.

당일 적립한 마일리지는 다음날 0시~1시 사이에 계산되어 반영됩니다.

피디박스와 클럽박스 마일리지는 통합관리 되며, 누적된 마일리지는

어느 서비스에서나 사용이 가능합니다.

! 단, 피디박스와 클럽박스의 마일리지는 동시에 적립되지 않습니다.

적립된 마일리지의 유효기간은 1년입니다. "

What do they mean by special milleage?

Guest StarCrystal

Hi!

I have two problems and I hope you can help me.

First, it's a long time ago since I used CB, now there are so many things which changed. And now I wonder why my download does not start. Has it to do something with the points? :( Do I have to buy points to get the right to download files? This leads to my second(third) question: Do I have to pay for the points?

Hope you will help me.

Jillia :)

Refer to the FAQ.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;#entry850635

Points are only used for quick-downloads ;x

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ost&p=59095

Hi!

I have two problems and I hope you can help me.

First, it's a long time ago since I used CB, now there are so many things which changed. And now I wonder why my download does not start. Has it to do something with the points? :( Do I have to buy points to get the right to download files? This leads to my second(third) question: Do I have to pay for the points?

Hope you will help me.

Jillia :)

heya Jillia, check the first page and run through the FAQ's first. i hope it will help you. :)

^ No, you don't need points to DL, i believe. Your download is not starting because.. it's just taking a while for your computer and the CB site to connect, sometimes they just don't connect. I think you can buy points to INCREASE download speeds, but you don't need points to Download.

p3nnyl4m: Special Mileage?? I think that was explained in the tutorials.. Let me go see..

[edit] Jillia, yeah, go check out the FAQ.. that WILL answer your questions

p3nnyl4m: Hmm.. I can't find anything about SPECIAL MILEAGE.. but the MILEAGE TOPIC might

help with the NON_SPECIAL MILEAGE questions:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566&st=0&p=59095&#entry59095

From what i know, You don't need points to DL..

[here's what i wrote, but crossed out, and referred you to the FAQs}

^ No, you don't need points to DL, i believe. Your download is not starting because.. it's just taking a while for your computer and the CB site to connect, sometimes they just don't connect. I think you can buy points to INCREASE download speeds, but you don't need points to Download.

It has been a while since i used CB too, and when i started using CB again, it gave me a couple problems too, but now it is working for me.. I guess you'll just have to wait it out..

About BUYING Coupons,i can't help you there, i am not KOREAN and can't read anything Korean, so i can't tell you much about this area..

Anwiays, a buying coupons topic would be a good thing to add to this thread..

[edited- typo]

i don't know how to phrase this but u know how some sites eg for video streaming and such, need to know the proxy details if we are behind one? does clubbox need to know those details? if so, where do i type it out for clubbox? or will it just not work if there's a proxy? i hope somebody understands my questions and know the answers.

^ if you download the same file from the same clubbox, and if you didn't delete the two unfinished files from your computer [and if you didn't move the files] then the file should automatically resume..

chaegyeong : me and Proxy is a No No .... sorry i can't help you.

Guest p3nnyl4m

p3nnyl4m: Special Mileage?? I think that was explained in the tutorials.. Let me go see..

p3nnyl4m: Hmm.. I can't find anything about SPECIAL MILEAGE.. but the MILEAGE TOPIC might

help with the NON_SPECIAL MILEAGE questions:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566&st=0&p=59095&#entry59095

Thanks for your help even though it didn't really answer my question. I read thru that topic u linked me.. it didn't really answer the question either. haha. it's okay i guess. :lol:

I'm not sure i remember correctly.. the speed of the download is affected by the popularity of the file is it? or has it got to do with individual's clubboxes? Sometimes i get 3 - 8 kb/sec, then when i pause it and try downloading another file from another clubbox, it gave me 45kb instead. Darned. It's so slow. I wish i had 1500kb and above.. :vicx:

is anyone having CB issues today? i am, because the thing is, ive had it running since last night, and it's frozen, stuck at 3% for one ep and 39% for another. it's been like that since last night, and i've restarted several times, so anyone else have a moody box today? :sweatingbullets:

hmhm....i'm not sure that this question's been asked before...

i went thru FAQ's and couldn't find it

is it possible for us to save the song that's playing on someone's clubbox?or maybe know the title and singer of that song?

if it's not possible, anyone know the song that's playing on naynay123 box?it's a slow song...

thanks a lot....

hmhm....i'm not sure that this question's been asked before...

i went thru FAQ's and couldn't find it

is it possible for us to save the song that's playing on someone's clubbox?or maybe know the title and singer of that song?

if it's not possible, anyone know the song that's playing on naynay123 box?it's a slow song...

thanks a lot....

first - visit the website first.

second - find the free space and "right click".

third - choose to "view source" - "notepad" will come out..

fourth - click "clt+F" - type mp3 or wma.

you can find the link..

or wait for next week. I will upload it this weekend.. :sweatingbullets:

Current BGM is 김정은 - 다가 가고 싶어

thanks for visiting

ohhhh....thanks a lot...

i'll just wait for you to upload then....heheheh

it's a very2 nice song

hmhmhm...what's the title and singer name in english?? i can't read korean....sorry

thanks....i love your BGMs

Kim Jung Eun - da ga ga go ship uh

Archived