Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest Galchi

When I tried downloading files from creidesca's clubbox,

it requires me to have 161 points, i dont have any points.

So does it mean I won't be able to download files anymore,

I used to download in clubbox but right now Im having that problem

Sorry I've read the first page and got the answer to this problem

but still I can not establish a connection

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help!! TT.TT

i've been trying to upload a file into my clubbox but it won't let me. this window keeps popping up:

cbuh1.jpg

can anyone help me please?

I think it says something like "select a folder".

When I tried downloading files from creidesca's clubbox,

it requires me to have 161 points, i dont have any points.

So does it mean I won't be able to download files anymore,

I used to download in clubbox but right now Im having that problem

Sorry I've read the first page and got the answer to this problem

but still I can not establish a connection

Are you trying to download by quick download? because normal download doesn't require you to have points. :unsure:

i've been trying to sign up for a clubbox account for several days now... but the birthday thing is always popping up RED after i filled out everything and tried to submit the info....HELP! I DID FOLLOW THE RIGHT FORMAT....YYMMDD

Guest Aestas

Hi there, I have sign up for a id and password so that I can download from those box that is protected. However, after I login into the box, I still cant view the contents in the box..... why is it so? the error message I got is :

파일목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 파일목록을 보실 수 있습니다.

Is it that I must wait for the person to grant me access before I can download from their box?

thanks

i have this same question

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

정회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

what should i do?

Guest coreana

when i'm dling, the clubbox thing pops up. and then when i click the start button, after a few second the clubbox thing disappears and my dl is gone. does anyone know why my clubbox thing disappears?? i don't close it or do anything.

Guest au_revior
i've been trying to sign up for a clubbox account for several days now... but the birthday thing is always popping up RED after i filled out everything and tried to submit the info....HELP! I DID FOLLOW THE RIGHT FORMAT....YYMMDD

This is a known issues fo CB: make sure you used IE browser when you sign up instead of Fire fox etc etc.

This issue was discuss before here, i advice you to check from page 140 onwards of this thread if the above method does not work.

Guest a4sano

^I thought it was just me. My mileage points went from 15,000 to 0. If it stays at 0 I might just quit watching drama.

Guest fionarhz

hey i need some help, when i wanna download a file its always stuck at 0% then it pauses the download by itself

anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Guest au_revior

hey i need some help, when i wanna download a file its always stuck at 0% then it pauses the download by itself

anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

normal problem for CB especially if the file is so old. Just queue your files that you want to d/l. Leave it overnight or days, sooner or later it will d/l. Some files works at different time since CB is partly Torrent now.

Guest loveof

my clubbox isn't working anymore but it was working fine two weeks ago..

i'm also sure it's not because of the file not being downloaded by others as well since i know everyone is downloading the file i want to..

the ad at the top of the clubbox doesn't show up anymore too.

my mileage points disappeared too!

i tried reinstalling it and restarting but it doesn't work..

can anyone help please?

thank you.

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i click a drama i want to download.

and i know CB. i've done it before

i got my new laptop. which has vista.

i click download. and etc.

and then it says that cb has been updated and etc so i click okay to get it updated.

then while im at it i get the pop that says

다운로드한 파일전송관리자 구성요소의 압푹을 푸는데 실패했습니다.

[e106]

i know it means that the file downloading thing i was trying to download failed because i wasnt able to unzip a file.

Guest peachys2sleep

i've downloaded a file but its still two separate files.. does anyone now how to fix this?

one is a AVI_CRCDATA_file and one is a AVI_NEO file .. do you know how to merge them together?

Guest itzydnic

it says to log in

then it'll tell you if you need to be member od it ornot :D

do i have to be a member of clubbox or just a member of the owner of that clubbox person? thnks for responding =)

Archived