Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest littlemafia
I'm from Malaysia. I'm also facing problems when using clubbox nowadays. It won't show any speed and the downloading is really really slow. Anyone has the answer?.....I thought the Taiwan earthquake thing has been solved... Please help! :(

the problem not solve completely, i think.. my speed dload sometimes 3kb only.. what we can do rite now is patient only.. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats a good way to speed up downloads? T__T

it wont start/ downloda speeds are like 60 kb/s max.. when my internet can download at 500kb/s ish :(

Is that with quick download? Regular speeds are capped at 50 kb/s. Quick download allows you to download as fast as your connection allows you. Can't really explain it in detail but the FAQ should answer this question. Also, if it's an old file then the speed would most likely be slow.

I just install Windows Vista and now I can't get CB to dl anything? Anybody having similar problem or is it just me??

Clubbox is not compatible with Vista right now. Read the Vista thread in the "Tech" section for reasons why.

ai ya!!!!I dunno whether my computer or the Pictures got problem,i can't see some of them.So,i can't really understand how yo use it.Moreover,is it possible to upload to the CB i create by my own,even i don't have the point or smt????Too confused.....And how to delete a CB????

i want to ask sth...i already exceed 1000 in my milleage points...then i bought d coupon..but then how come my total mileage reduced to 18P?izzit bcoz d coupon thing

yes, it subtracts from your mileage.

hey. you know that box that comes up when you click the download button?

well, something happened and when i click the download button, that window pops up but it just stays white and you know how at the bottom of the window it says "loading http://www....etc" or it says "Done" when w/e you're trying to open is done? Well the window is just white and it says Done. Do you know how i can fix it? i've already tried uninstalling and installing the clubbox thing and i restarted my computer a million times.

before that happened, my computer was "installing updates" and it was installing the new version of internet explorer and then afterwards it said it had to restart and then it restarted but then it restarted while the clubbox was downloading the new patch or something? and then yeah ever since then it's been having this problem.

have you tried refreshing the window?^^;

i don't know if this has been asked before... i hope it hasn't. how do i buy coupons to download with using MONEY. like MONEEEEY. not mileage. i know how to use the coupon and everything about mileage... i just don't have the time right now to keep my computer running. so i'd rather just buy with my credit card. anyone know? can you show the steps using screen shots?

Guest poptartsgurl
someone plz help me.i really need your help.I tried to upload but it got problems:

clubboxup.jpg

it's difficult to read the small print, but it looks like it's asking you to chose a folder.

Guest zoomstar

Vista is unable to work with CB... i dont think there is any way around it because Vista runs ActiveX with more security (Slau from tech)

Archived