Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

^You might want to check if you have Active X installed. If you're a new user, a new window should pop up that basically downloads the application Clubbox uses to download stuff. There might be a yellow bar comes down when you reach that window and it should ask you if you want to install Active x.

Restart your computer if it doesn't work and try again.

On a random note, I LOVE QUICK DOWNLOAD! Usualy I download around 40-50k but I'm getting speeds close to hundred which is pretty good for my area.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litt0piggy

ive been trying to use clubbox many times but it never works for me..so im still kinda new to this so can someone help me please? my downloads had been 0% for about an hour already and it is not moving anyone know why? sorry if it was ask before..

EDIT: ok it been 8 hours and my downloads still isnt moving. the speed is 0KB/S this whole time too! can anyone help me please i really need help. like how can i increase the speed and how do i use the coupon thing to use it as quick download... also this might sound like a STUPID QUESTION but how do i know if i have enough milage points? is it where they say total milage?

Hello all!

Is there anyway to stay logged in or cookied for Clubbox?

I hate having to re-login everytime I close or open my web broswer.

Thanks.

Help please!!!! I'm new and I don't really know how to use Clubbox.

I can't download!!!

I follow every step of the tutorial and my Clubbox download manager does pop up, but it doesn't start downloading at all. It's always at 0kb/s (0%)!!!

Can somebody tell me what's wrong?

Even when u change your clubbox to silver, your files will still expire after 10 days and u need to re-upload them again. When you see a red icon with some korean words, i think i says the file has expired. Thats what happened to me too when i am trying to get enough downloads to upgrade to gold.

luvo

------------------------

Come into Lawrence's box

HQ korean - Fantasy couple, Goong (soon)

i was just wondering, if anyone has problems uploading to their clubboxes? o_O

my cb turned bronze about a week ago (because there wasn't enough points)

but i changed it back to silver.

however, i still get that red tab, saying it will be deleted soon on all my files.

and whatever i uploaded, i can't seem to get the link immediately.

can someone please help me on this?

thanks.

the link's http://clubbox.co.kr/jiahhui if you don't get what i mean.

Guest pozygal87

screenxw5.th.jpg

i'm trying to d/l something on clubbox(it's my first time using it) & i get that screen (top left), but it won't disappear, & the clubbox won't show.

what's wrong? what do i have to do?

or another way that always work for me is to just press ctrl + n to open a new window once it goes to the window you're talking about.

do anyone know the password to clubbox.co.kr/24? it recently require a password to dl, but i cant read korean so i dont know how to get it from the owner

"Line: 158

Char: 2

Error: Access is denied.

Code: 0

URL: http://box2.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list_fi...p;szBlindCheck= "

So I get a... "Done with Errors" on the bottom left corner of my explorer and I get a pop-up but that pop-up doesn't load into anything it's just blank..

I have that problem whenever I try to download something on Clubbox... It used to work fine but I got some stupid automatic update that made my IE V.7 but i hated that cause it sucked and it always froze up on me so I uninstalled it and went back to IE V.6. NOW it doesn't work!! I'm upset can someone help me out :D?

Just went thru 130 pages of the topic and found most of the answers to my questions :)

Will be trying again to upgrade my clubbox and has 1 last question for gold clubbox owners please.

For the clubbox to be upgraded to gold, it need 500 points and 50gb downloaded during the 7 days before the inspection date. As the points calculated is (downloaded/uploaded x 100), if i uploaded 10gb, i need to download 50gb to get the 500points and the 50gb traffic required? or is there a minimum uploaded size needed? i saw a post mentioning 60gb uploaded needed? if so, i would need 3000/600 x 100 to get 500points. Any gold clubbox owners can confirm please?

regards,

luvo

Guest prettypurplekao

Uhm, help? This is my first time using Clubbox, but my download (I only have one open) keeps pausing itself. I've had it open for a couple of hours now with no progress after starting it, still 0 kb/s, and then when I go to check on it, because I'm trying to be patient, for some reason it's paused. What's going on?

Guest Salford

Can anyone tell me what this means?

클럽박스 운영정책에 따라 블라인드 처리되었습니다.

박스가 블라인드 처리된 기간동안은 일반회원의 박스접근 및 다운로드가 제한됩니다.

박스시삽 wogud79 님이 박스회원님들께 남긴 메시지입니다.

음란물 박스운영이라니 어이없네요.. 음란물이 대체 어디있다고 참나..... 대체 누구짓인지 어이없군요. http://cafe.naver.com/bloodsky01.cafe->...#44036;은 까페에서 쉬어갑니다. 자료업도 불가능하게 되어버렸네요.까페에서 지금 까페전용드라마 선정작업중이며 후보를 뽑고있는중이랍니다. 까페의 주된 내용은 타 클럽까페와는 다른 성격입니다. 영화나 감상보다 커뮤니티 패션 생활공유?쪽 성격이 훨씬 강합니다. 붉은하늘은 x같은 클박을 중심으로 움직이지 않고 까페를 중심으로 움직입니다.

@_@ Is the clubbox shutdown or is it off for a while?

Guest Alexiel

Just wondering, when do gold clubboxes stop upgrading "for free"? Is it at 700GB that we need to have more than 100 points to request for more space?

ive been using cb for 2months..

it works very well...

recently...i have some problem.. :sweatingbullets:

screenxw5me1.th.jpg

above window just dun dissapear...

the window which it should show the DL progress appear for awhile.. then it dissapeared...

i just dont know why is it happened to me...

Guest luckygirl247

thank u soooo much for taking time to make this fabulous tutorial!!

it was extremely helpful~~ ^^

and for the first time i had no question~~

Guest jjjustine

How do I upload files already added to a particular Clubbox to MY Clubbox? Is that even possible? I heard that it'll upp faster if the file's already on another Clubbox (or is already in the server). Help! Thanks!

Uhm, help? This is my first time using Clubbox, but my download (I only have one open) keeps pausing itself. I've had it open for a couple of hours now with no progress after starting it, still 0 kb/s, and then when I go to check on it, because I'm trying to be patient, for some reason it's paused. What's going on?

Try to delete the 2 temp files created by clubbox and retry to download again. Sometimes the file has some problem. If still paused again, then the uploaded file may have problem. Try another clubbox.

luvo

Guest Alexiel

How do I upload files already added to a particular Clubbox to MY Clubbox? Is that even possible? I heard that it'll upp faster if the file's already on another Clubbox (or is already in the server). Help! Thanks!

Just... download the file and reupload it to your Clubbox.

Guest rahayumumaz

thanks for the tutorial, it helps me big time.

just to inform fellow clubbox user from malaysia, for new files i normally download at 46-52kbps speed, i tried quickdownload today and i got 100-130kbps speed

Guest ooyuioo

Could someone pls help!!!

In the past, I could download & upload files at the clubbox without problems, however, recently I had bought a new PC with new windows programmes installed. Anyway, I know I had to re-install the clubbox.exe file and did all the required steps.

Now, here comes the problem, the following diagram (A), did appear but the following diagram (B ) didn't, it just gave a quick flash (which I know it was the DL pop-up) the that's it, then it will say it will be close down.

May I know why and what's happening? Was it because of my new windows programme is not supported by clubbox (mine is no longer a windows XP). I would appreciate if anyone could help or for those who know korean, could they check with the site master of the clubbox. Thank you.

diagram (A)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Happyroach/CB/dl3.gif

diagram (B)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Happyroach/CB/dl4.gif

Hi. kind of a late reply but i had a similar prob. dunno if itd work for you but heres my solution...

Try this.

Download by clicking on the individual file title in a clubbox.

(Click the desired arrow. You get to choose between quick/normal download)

Do NOT check the boxes at the left and download in a batch.

Or do NOT download from your basket.

someone told me clubbox often shuts itself down on NON-english OS. and the above solution worked for quite a few people.

Archived