Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

I can't seem download anymore. When I go to a box & click the download button, the popup pops up but it doesn't load. It just stays as a blank screen and doesn't start the download program like it use to. I can't even get to the download program, let alone have slow downloads. Can anyone help?

I've tried restarting my computer, nothing changes. ):

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hillz3388

can a ask something?

where is the "BASKET" button now?

cz whenever i needa download me filez, id have tp add a file to the basket then select what i wanna download.....

and thatz driving me "WOOOOO"*

Guest kyotoji

can a ask something?

where is the "BASKET" button now?

cz whenever i needa download me filez, id have tp add a file to the basket then select what i wanna download.....

and thatz driving me "WOOOOO"*

Is the below what u are enquiring for? actually i was about to screen-cap small notes on the buttons on the clubbox too, but then i saw mandy_quyen has put up this instructions for others who have difficulty in understanding korean, so i make make a quote out from hers.

i have just made a quick instruction ^^ hope it helps

instructionka6.jpg

oh , and i just want to ask if anyone get the "do you want to change back to silver clubbox "pop up when you log in to your clubbox right after the upgrade ?

If anyone wants to go to your own basket where you have "stored" the links to get your next download.

This is the button to click for. This can be found on the right hand side of the CB page under your account's details.

cbyj4.th.jpg

Guest aznprincess

^ Me too. I can't sign in to the clubbox thing but I can sign in the website. Plus all of my points are gone in the clubbox program but it still up on the website O_O I'm major confuse now and plus the download is not even starting. And I've restart my computer plus re-install the clubbox program for the 3rd time already T__T

how come all my points are gone *poof* missing... I had like 15,000 or so and now I'm like 0

what the heck happend and I'm also not liking this new feature at all... its weird but I manage to figure it out and for some reason I'm like at 0K/B and it's not moving at all...

I hope it will go up and I'll be able to download something.

wahh I'm hoping these problems won't last forever. I have been trying to dl files but it has been at 0% forever.....

and I thought it was only me... :crazy:

Guest hillz3388

kyotoji!! - thankx u so much hun! <3

it was too hectic for having to add filez to the basket since i dont kno where the "basket" button is! o.o"

but thankx hehe i kno now! <3

and, am pretti sure my download speed has gone down aswel! =X pfft!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can someone tell me how to use the "Instant View" thing? I clicked on it and some message popped up. Do I have to download another program or some player in order to view it?

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

i just started to upload dramas to my clubbox and only found out how to create sub folders in my clubbox after uploading 30G of dramas. Is there a way to move the uploaded dramas into the new folders? or do i need to re-upload them into the new sub folders? sorry if this is a stupid question :( i tried using the search function, but it always says i dont have permission.

cheers,

luvo

------------------------------

clubbox.co.kr/lawrencebox

k-drama - rude women,fantasy couple

J-drama - Teppan shoujo akane,Tatta hitotsu no koi, Damens walker, Sailor fuku to kikanjuu, Sapuri

Guest animerules4life

im sorry t obother anyone but when i've finally gotten my account for clubbox, but apparently when i download and the download box pops up, it says download speen is at 0kb/s. does anyone know why it might not be working. please help. thank you!

Guest triniong88

i've been instant viewing for like 3 years now... all you have to do is install VLC and while the file is downloading, drag the .NEO file into VLC and BAM instant viewing... you can even skip through the clip as well ^-^ hope that helps

notes on the upgrade... looks nice, but naynay123's ... i can't see the files names anymore, the upgrade probably didn't accept nay's font and resulted into that =/

enjoy the VLC secret

i have try using vlc to instant view but i can only hear it but cant see the video..wat is BAM instant viewing??

can anyone tell me wat to do to be able to see the video ?? thks lots

hi, may i know why that i have problems loggin in to several clubbox sites like japaneseguy or iyagi? the whole internet explorer just lags my comp..........

Guest chibimarukochan

ahhhhhh im starting to have problems too!! my downlaods have reset to 0% ah!!! T_T

Gotericshi: where do i drag the neo file in VLC? i'm sorry i don't udnerstand could u be more specific please? thanks.

Guest luckyyou

hi, may i know why that i have problems loggin in to several clubbox sites like japaneseguy or iyagi? the whole internet explorer just lags my comp..........

You should try deleting your files (cache??) and cookies. SOmetimes doing that will fix it. By the way, you can log onto other CBs but not thsoe two?

Guest bloodboy

i have try using vlc to instant view but i can only hear it but cant see the video..wat is BAM instant viewing??

can anyone tell me wat to do to be able to see the video ?? thks lots

He means that you can see the file instantly while its downloading. As for the video problem, I don't know how to solve it but try out GOM Player and K-Multimedia Player. It can do the same thing as VLC Media Player. :)

ahhhhhh im starting to have problems too!! my downlaods have reset to 0% ah!!! T_T

Gotericshi: where do i drag the neo file in VLC? i'm sorry i don't udnerstand could u be more specific please? thanks.

You don't drag it. You right click that NEO file and click open, select which player you want to play, which will be VLC Player. :)

Archived