Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest xhotarubi

I'm attempting to make my own clubbox, but everytime I attempt to go to this link, as shown in the tutorial, I end up getting a message that looks like this.

Can somebody please tell me why this happened, or what I have to do to bypass this?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

I'm attempting to make my own clubbox, but everytime I attempt to go to this link, as shown in the tutorial, I end up getting a message that looks like this.

Can somebody please tell me why this happened, or what I have to do to bypass this?

It says you already have a box that you created. So you can't make a new one.

Did you attempt to make a clubbox before? If so, you're going to have to use that old name and upload there. If you want a totally new box, you're going to have to make a new id nad registera ll over again.

Guest xhotarubi

It says you already have a box that you created. So you can't make a new one.

Did you attempt to make a clubbox before? If so, you're going to have to use that old name and upload there. If you want a totally new box, you're going to have to make a new id nad registera ll over again.

I can't remember if I previously attempted to make a clubbox, so I'll just create a new ID and make a new one.

Thank you for the help! 8D

hai,

i'n mew user to club box. i'm having a problem here. everytime i restart my pc,all my downloaded item was gone. i'll to re-download the whole part again. is there anywhere i can resume my downloads?

same, i'm also new. i'm facing the same problem as you. i saw the FAQ somewhere tht it will resume unless you dont delete the NEO or whatver ****. someone pls help ?!! i cant wait to watch my rude womannnnn.

i want to register but after that

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, k3@melon and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at client.clubbox.co.kr Port 8002

why ? :tears: thank you

I have a problem with CB.. I hope someone can hep me.

Everytime I try to dl something it doesn't start.

When I try to start the dl.. it pauses automatically after a few seconds.

And the worse part is.. CB is working everytime.

I can go to the links but I just can't dl.

Please help.

I have a problem with CB.. I hope someone can hep me.

Everytime I try to dl something it doesn't start.

When I try to start the dl.. it pauses automatically after a few seconds.

And the worse part is.. CB is working everytime.

I can go to the links but I just can't dl.

Please help.

it actually might just be that CB or depending on the file and the time. once again, if the files are old, it will take a while to start, and at times, it may never. i know that feeling of waiting forever, and then it jumps to pause. keep restarting or retrying again.

Hi,

I have a question...Is there anyway that I can change proxy from Clubbox??? I mean if I don't use it then I can't download it so...is there anyway??? thanks a lot

it actually might just be that CB or depending on the file and the time. once again, if the files are old, it will take a while to start, and at times, it may never. i know that feeling of waiting forever, and then it jumps to pause. keep restarting or retrying again.

About it, I have tried 100 times, and it still goes back to pause. Seriously, 100 times i have tried. Plus it's always a few seconds after i press start that it will go back to pause. Futhermore, not only did i try 2 to 3 times, but alot of times and it seems that it always happen to watever file i use. Please help. I had even tried uninstall the clubbox and reinstall it but it still happens all the same. Could it be there is another thing where the website official u to consider dl? This is because the first time I dl clubbox is without using the setup and after that i only retried to dl clubbox using the setup second time. Please help me solve this problem.

About it, I have tried 100 times, and it still goes back to pause. Seriously, 100 times i have tried. Plus it's always a few seconds after i press start that it will go back to pause. Futhermore, not only did i try 2 to 3 times, but alot of times and it seems that it always happen to watever file i use. Please help. I had even tried uninstall the clubbox and reinstall it but it still happens all the same. Could it be there is another thing where the website official u to consider dl? This is because the first time I dl clubbox is without using the setup and after that i only retried to dl clubbox using the setup second time. Please help me solve this problem.

im sorry. im a bit confused. do you think you set it up properly? sometimes, it might be because the file is too old.

Guest naw_alt

Does anyone have any problem with clubbox recently? I was trying to download a file from cyxion, but when I wait for the clubbox manager appears, it said something with e.113. Any idea? Before this, i download just fine.

Thanks so much for helping. Hehe i found out my solution already. It's something in my com that's blocking the dl. Thanks so much for helping. :D

I've been using clubbox for like a month now and I found out today how to do the mileage points thing, also registered "properly" today after realizing the last time I registered, I wasn't really registered. After one hour I had a lot of points out of no where. Here's the screenshot.

1-1.jpg

When I clicked the exchange button, I went to the site and all of the buttons were gray. Just wandering if you know why this happened? Is it

I have a question about downloading from clubbox.

What happen is that the clubbox went gold and now it required to be log in and then once I logged in. It still doesn't work. What do I need to do with it

here is the clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/sunsnow9

It had become a member only clubbox. Click on the white button to join. Hopefully it will solve your problem :)

2dvtuuf.png

Archived