Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

^ i am not sure what to do, but try uninstalling the Clubbox program and use the download link to install the program again.. Sometimes you'll have to do this several times, because sometimes the programs just don't connect/click so the download thing doesn't work..

BTW, i haven't used CB in like months, so i have a blurry picture in my head of what your problem is.. i hope that works.. otherwise, i can't really help..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomstin

hi! i haven't read all the posts in this thread so i don't know if this was asked already, but what should i do if even after logging in and trying to download something, this pops up:

helpclubbox.jpg

please! i need an answer to this!

Guest acid2burn

anyone mangaged to dl anything from CB?? or is it down again?

I've been trying to dl a popular file - Goong. It has been stuck at 1% like for the past 5hours?

been trying to dl from other CB as well.. same thing happens.

is it something wrong with my comp or is it CB?

It's a mandatory file CB installs on your computer, so you have to let it install, after which it will ask you to restart your CB

regarding the grpupdater message, i clicked the ok button on the message but nothing happened. can somebody guide me on what to do next? i exited cb and tried again but the same thing happened.

Is there a way to find out if the computer is blocking Clubbox?

and is there a way to fix it?

And how do you set yourself as DMZ?

[edit]

Oh, i forgot the most important part..

i'm curious about the answer those questions as well.

what's the most important part?

anyone mangaged to dl anything from CB?? or is it down again?

I've been trying to dl a popular file - Goong. It has been stuck at 1% like for the past 5hours?

been trying to dl from other CB as well.. same thing happens.

is it something wrong with my comp or is it CB?

Yea me too! gohs im so confused! and anger i havent seen x men are love letter this weekend and i have no hw todai!!

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

omgosh i am so confused

i just started using clubbox today and i downloaded a movie

its in .avi form, so i tried using it on windows media but it didn't work..are you supposed to change the format for .avi files to watch on windows media?

help please!

Guest acid2burn

omgosh i am so confused

its in .avi form, so i tried using it on windows media but it didn't work..are you supposed to change the format for .avi files to watch on windows media?

help please!

i'm facing the same problem too..

Why it suddenly shut down computer when I click to download?When I restart my computer then I can download.Each time is the same. Thanks thanks and thanks

Guest pozygal87

hi, lately i've been having trouble trying to get into clubbox. when i put the cb address in the add bar, the 'cannot find server' page pops up. but on the top, there's korean writing like the one u normally see when u load cb.

i used to be able to enter and dl cb website. but now, whatever address i type in for cb, i just get the 'cannot find server' window. i finally managed to get to the cb website a week ago, but since then i cant. please help... :sweatingbullets:

oh. btw, i'm not running any dl program like bitcomet at the moment yet but still cant get in....

^ I am having the same problem...

Try what Happyroach wrote for me on the previous page..

It didn't work for me, but it might work for you....

Here's the quote for ya:

This is based on my experience with Clubbox pages (not the program itself) not loading properly

1. make sure you have added https://clubbox.co.kr to your trusted sites list (tools --> internet options --> security --> trusted sites)

2. for trusted sites, choose custom level --> enable EVERYTHING (by default, some are enabled, some are to be prompted, some are disabled), or at least enable all the ActiveX controls

3. if you've done the above and it still doesn't work, make sure you are logged in as the administrator of the computer (some admins restrict internet access for secondary users)

4. still not working? Try resetting the router or set yourself as DMZ host (not recommended for people who don't know what's safe and what's not on the internet, but if you don't care...)

5. and if it still doesn't work, you're probably out of luck--your ISP may be blocking Clubbox

----------------------------------------

what's the most important part?

The most important part was saying THANKS to HappyRoach..

BUT, THANKS to you for the concern!!

and i would really like to get to the bottom of my problem..

But i have no idea where to start..

omgosh i am so confused

help please!

Maybe the problem is a codec problem.. Or you can DL GOM Player or BS Player and see if they work.

Oh, you can download Audio and Video codecs by searching for 'audio codec' or 'video codecs' on GOOGLE.

See if that works..

i'm facing the same problem too..

Maybe the problem is a codec problem.. Or you can DL GOM Player or BS Player and see if they work.

Oh, you can download Audio and Video codecs by searching for 'audio codec' or 'video codecs' on GOOGLE.

See if that works.

Edited: added Happyroach quote &&

Why it suddenly shut down computer when I click to download?When I restart my computer then I can download.Each time is the same. Thanks thanks and thanks

I think that one of the programs that you opened up [before CB] conflicted with Clubbox.. that's why it wouldn't DL..

So by restarting it it works, because you haven't opened the program that conflicted with it...

But, you should be HAPPY that CB is actually working for you, restarting and all...

Less fortunate people like me can't even DL from CB..

Also, I hope these worked for you.. and i am sure that the answers for some of these were posted somewhere in this thread before..

------- I bet you guys looked anxiously for them, right??

Guest V A L XD

No one hasn't answer me question yet :tears:.

No matter how long I leave my cb on, my reserve mileage just WON'T add up. It just stuck at 0. I don't know what to do. I'm at lost.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME T_T I THINK I'M GONNA DIE IF IT DOESN'T WORK.

Someone please answer this ^ :tears:

Guest mandy_quyen

^ uhm , did you log in ? your ID should be appear in the top of clubbox , try to exit the clubbox icon in your start bar then try again

Guest pozygal87

^ I am having the same problem...

Try what Happyroach wrote for me on the previous page..

It didn't work for me, but it might work for you....

Here's the quote for ya:

----------------------------------------

THanks for the quote! but... it didnt work for me either... sigh... if you found another solution, could you please pm me? thank you so much!

oh. erm... how do i get my ip to unblock cb website? is there something i can do about it?

^ No Prob. You should thank Happyroach for it! I didn't write it, i just referred you to it.

@ V A L XD: Hmm.. I am not sure, But you should just be happy CB is working for you.. Try what mandy_quyen gave you tho.

^mine moved eventually (the one that got stuck at 0%, i mean)~ it took a while though...like an hour or so...wait around a bit and see if yours moves too~ i hope it does *fingers crossed*

mine finally moved too! but now it takes hours to download an episode in LQ rather than the half hour it used to take. like yesterday i tried CB again and downloaded pure 19 (the latest episode), and it literally took 8 hours before the download was complete. and it used to only take half an hour at the most. even when i downloaded HQ in the past it didn't take that long (maybe about 2 hours or so at the most?) is it just me, or are you having the same problem too?

Amazing!!

CB's website is LOADING up.. haha...

[edit]

Ok.. CB is working for me now.. I don't know what i did, but i am pretty sure i did nothing..

CB just wnated to be nice to me today.. Alright... it's Downloading now.. Let's hope i don't

run into anymore errors..

Thanks for all your help!

Guest V A L XD

^ uhm , did you log in ? your ID should be appear in the top of clubbox , try to exit the clubbox icon in your start bar then try again

yea, i'm logged in and everything.

@ V A L XD: Hmm.. I am not sure, But you should just be happy CB is working for you.. Try what mandy_quyen gave you tho.

Maybe I should.

But before I do, I've been thinking about the problem for a while. When you reach 20,000 points..to the reserve mileage still add up or no? 'Cause I reached 20,000 mileage point and I was wondering if thats the max you can get. 'Cause if it is, than I think I might have found the answer to my problem.

Archived