Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest missmilk

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

I HAVE A HP COMPUTER

YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME TO PERFORM A SYSTEM RECOVERY

THAT MEANS RETURNING THE SYSTEM TO MANUFACTURED SHIPPED STATE WITHOUT REMOVING MY DATA FILES (DRAMAS, STUFF I DOWNLOAD)

AFTER THIS, I REINSTALLED CLUBBOX

BUT WHENEVER IT IS AT THE PART WHERE THE POPUP IS ABOUT TO DISAPPEAR ON ITS OWN AND LOAD THE LIST OF FILES TO BE DOWNLOADED.. THE PROGRAM FREEZE.... HELP!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

I've never actually used the system recovery function (well, never had to) so I wouldn't know what it actually does to your computer

But have you tried uninstalling CB first? Then reinstall? Turn off anti virus programs? Etc? Try everything?

Guest kyotoji

There's an option to change how many files you can view on one page at the top of the list of files above the boxes that you check off for download. The default is usually 10. You can change it to 30 or even 50 on the drop-down menu. That way, you should be able to grab most of the files you want to stick in the basket in one go if the files are recent. ^_^

Thanks, Lisa Unni for replying to my question. :)

Ya.. i did that. But i still find it troublesome LOL.. heee... want to have something quicker to work for LOL.

so just ask around if there's any quick and faster way.

By the way, any idea on setting the default to 50 instead of 10? :vicx: sorry for asking further question on this.

Guest happyroach

^there's no easier way than what Lisa unni suggested

So yeah, tough luck :/

And no there's no way to set the default to 50

Guest kyotoji

^^ thanks, happyroach.

Ya... if that's the case, then that is the best solution LOL.

I am thinking whether is there any some-ever called Preferences in the clubbox, since we have PM message box, points and etc and then from there, we could set our own preferences LOL.

All in korean lah... my korean still private limited... so ask around if i miss anything juicy in the clubbox settings.

Anyway, ya... thanks to you and Lisa Unni again. ;)

Guest zeekzeek

If someone, to whom I gave my CB'S ID and PW, changes my CB's PW. What can I do to get it back? Will I be informed via email if PW's changed? And how could I change my email address in clubbox?

It's bad that I've forgot the important number which I received after creating CB. :(

Thanks for helping

Guest happyroach

^I'll answer your question tomorrow/later if nobody else helps you first

Gotta go now

Edit://

No CB does not inform you about PW/email changes

Other than having your pw emailed to you, your account is lost forever (since I assume you don't live in Korea and can't get it by fax/text message)

If that important number you mentioned is indeed your given Korean social, I doubt you can get your account back

If that's not the case:

First, go here: http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/capp/find...find_idpass.cgi

Scroll down where you see findidpw_img02.gif

Click the button find.gif below

Fill out the form

아이디 : ID

이름 : Name

주민등록번호 : Korean social

이메일 : Email

And click the button find.gif

Guest hanib

Hi , I have a weird problem with Clubbox :unsure: Whenever I download a drama series , I can download the first half eps smoothly , but I never can complete downloading the nearly-end eps .Either the speed is too low , under 10kb with quickdownload or stay still at 0kb/s. It happened to all the series I download lately , I'm now still stuck at ep 17 of Last dance is for me , ep 13 of It started with a Kiss , ep 14 of Delightful girl ChoonHyang , and some other series . Is anyone here have the same problem as me ?? Or can anyone reason me why it is always like that and give solution ??? Really thanks in advance :( Hope someone can help :(

is there any reason for this problem ?? noone answered me :(

Guest happyroach

is there any reason for this problem ?? noone answered me :(

Please see FAQs (yes, the same reasons explain for everything)

You might want to try alternatives like torrents or emule

Whenever i click "click to download", it stucks at this page http://box3.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/downloa...928021&from=OUT , no matter what i do!

I dun get it! I do exactly what you write! Can u explain for me??

Try right clicking the page and select encoding > Korean

Or press alt+left arrow, then alt+right arrow

T__T; Okay, this is probably going to be the wrong thread.. but O_O;

I requested for something in the request thread, and someone mentioned iyagi's Clubbox.. O_O; Its membership required, ne? O_O So I joined.. But O_O; That doesnt automatically let me download ne?

파일목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 파일목록을 보실 수 있습니다.

XD Something about file. Anyway.

O_O Do I need a password? Or do I have to get my rank increased or something? (Like Now N Forever's CB?)

;; gomen if tihs is the wrong place to ask T__T; And thanks in advanceee~

Guest happyroach

^I don't think you need to be upgraded to see the filelist

I'm a regular member there and I can see everything

Are you sure you joined it?

And if you are, try refreshing the page

It could be possible that they have to approve your member status manually. In that case, it shouldn't take long anyway, so just wait a day or so

Guest el dia

Today i visit my clubbox and there is the following text appear on my box..

대상 : 비바아무로 & 클럽 박스 정회원

기간 : 6월 25일까지

:sweatingbullets::unsure:

Guest kyotoji

^^ i was about to ask the same question. Some other clubboxes that i visited also have the same message. And i thought it is put up by the clubbox owners.

Anybody any idea what is it ?

i also saw it on camy's clubbox.

these words

esp 클럽 박스 정회원 and 6월 25일까지 makes me "shivered"

these words means "clubbox 정회원 (senior member) and the time "Until 25th of Jun"... oooo..

what has to do with this member rank and what is it until this date?

O... :blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink::unsure:

Sarang unnie I saw that text at Camy unnie 's clubbox ,too ^^;; something 's strange

I also have it on my CB too! Just noticed it, since I usually don't visit the my CB's index page directly.

Hopefully someone can explain real soon.

Guest ponkie

Haha, you guys noticed it on my clubbox before I do! No idea what it means, but sure sounds scary. :crazy:

I'm going to the Korean thread for help.

This is what Sylvia translated it as:

Subject: Viva Amuro & Clubbox full members

Terms: Until 6/25

Did someone hack our CBs?! I don't get why we would have it?

Guest ponkie

Why targetting us though? I still don't get what that means. What the heck is Viva Amuro? Clubbox full members? So what happen on June 25? Our clubboxes closed down? UGH, so confused!

Guest kevjc07

^good point, I should add that to the FAQs

As long as you have at least 100 points, your box will remain silver

How many downloads, or the quantity of the downloads, do you need to maintain 100 points?

Archived