|TR| obsession [recycled tr]

zhangyixings

hehe that's nice to know, do you and your friends say it often?

and yup, soompi is fun, keke.

and you're wecome.

ohhh awesome. will surely check out those fonts names. thanks.

and just wait it out, people will come in here in good time. C:

in the meantime, maybe just do some more examples, or take up on other people's request thread...

i usually do that when i don't have anything to do in mines. XD

haha yeah we do xD we sometimes say it front of her and she'll be like O_O and we'll LOLOLOL xD

haha okie dokie :D

haha. thats what I was thinking LOL.

aha. I made some pretty awesome posters & CC's last night O_O

Maybe I might start a new TR for posters & cc's ? Idk . lololol. cause I haven't icons and banners in like ages xP and they've been turning out weird too O_O LOL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha yeah we do xD we sometimes say it front of her and she'll be like O_O and we'll LOLOLOL xD

haha okie dokie biggrin.gif

haha. thats what I was thinking LOL.

aha. I made some pretty awesome posters & CC's last night O_O

Maybe I might start a new TR for posters & cc's ? Idk . lololol. cause I haven't icons and banners in like ages xP and they've been turning out weird too O_O LOL

hahah wow really, in front of her, and she doesn't ask or anything?

ohhh did you, can't wait to see some of your cc's and posters.

ohhh it'll be cool if you do start another one for those request. C:

weird, really, i think your icons and banners are pretty good. hehe, well to me that is.

anyways, i'm just helping you bump up your thread... and i like talking to you too. C:

hahah wow really, in front of her, and she doesn't ask or anything?

ohhh did you, can't wait to see some of your cc's and posters.

ohhh it'll be cool if you do start another one for those request. C:

weird, really, i think your icons and banners are pretty good. hehe, well to me that is.

anyways, i'm just helping you bump up your thread... and i like talking to you too. C:

haha yeah. In front of her lololol.

shes too dumb to notice talking about her lmfao xD

lololol. blech.. it looks weird .. maybe its just my PS O_O lol or my eyes xP LOL

aw. thanks C: haha me too ! :D

• 3 weeks later...

AM I FIRST? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi Lynn, I'm Lucy. You're 13?! I'm turning 13 on Monday ;D. OMFG DID YOU SAY Lady Gaga, 3OH!3, Spongebob, and Fairly Oddparents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think we can be very good friends. You don't have that many rules, lol. Have fun at that birthday party. I'll be stalking. Good luck with your tr and hope you get lots of requests.

AM I FIRST? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi Lynn, I'm Lucy. You're 13?! I'm turning 13 on Monday ;D. OMFG DID YOU SAY Lady Gaga, 3OH!3, Spongebob, and Fairly Oddparents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think we can be very good friends. You don't have that many rules, lol. Have fun at that birthday party. I'll be stalking. Good luck with your tr and hope you get lots of requests.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hi Lucy! LOL. Haha our names start with L -highfive- xDD Oh. Your turning 13 on Monday? WHOA! That means your younger than me! O_O That is soooooo RARE! xD I'm turning 14 in August btw :] haha. Why yes. Lady Gaga, 3OH!3, Spongebob & Fairly oddparents ^___^ and I forgot about Jimmy Neutron & Rugrats xD and and and... NI HAO KAI LAN xD I love that show O_O I'm random xD Haha. Yesh.. we can be VERY good friends ^____^ Yeah I don't like putting so many rules for people to follow LOL. urgh. .i didn't even get to go to that birthday party D: the people who were supposed to take us left without us D: LOL. Thanks for stalking ^____^ Oh.. I forgot to type this in the beginning of my reply; I'm going to Lady Gaga's concert this summmer(: I CAN'T WAITTT!

-Says in Yoda's voice- Quite indeed. LOL, yeah. I've met younger on the internetz. OMFG I LOVE JIMMY NEUTRON! -asplodes- Ni Haoi Kai Lan? Aww, lol. What ditchers. -Shakes fists- OMFG HER CONCERTTTT!? Luckyyyyy. Where's the concert at, though? -shakes head- Why aren't there any requests? :| i'm such a boring person... -.-

-Says in Yoda's voice- Quite indeed. LOL, yeah. I've met younger on the internetz. OMFG I LOVE JIMMY NEUTRON! -asplodes- Ni Haoi Kai Lan? Aww, lol. What ditchers. -Shakes fists- OMFG HER CONCERTTTT!? Luckyyyyy. Where's the concert at, though? -shakes head- Why aren't there any requests? :| i'm such a boring person... -.-

LOL. yeshhh... indeed. Lololol really? I'm usually the youngest on the internet but your the second person I've met that is younger than mee xD LOL. Mee too .. I miss watching it xDD yeahh. Ni Hao Kai Lan xD My sister watches it so I just watch it with her LOL .. oh and dude... I miss the powerpuff girls O_O LOL . yeah ikr? Yeahh. I'm going to Portland,OR for her concert. I think its in the Rose Garden? O_O I forgot xDD LOL. ergh.. seems like no one wants icons right now D: lololol you don't seem like a boring person!

Haha, I see. There are younger on the internet each year. Tsk tsk -shakes head-. They shouldn't be on here, well the immature ones that is. LOL, I just love laughing at the little 10 year olds posting YouTube videos of themselves, getting bashed, then makes another video getting angry. What did they expect? This is the internet. So anyways, yeah. I haven't watched JN in a long time! T_____T. Hahaha, it would be funny if I actually met someone with his hair. -Laughs just thinking about it- I'm such a loser x). What's Ni Haoi Kai Lan DD: POWERPUFF GIRLSSSSSS?! I love them! Haha, I even have a casette of a few episodes from when I was little. I think I lost it., plus I don't even have the thing to play it anymore. Stupid DVDs. I see. Rawr, no one requests icons. It's the least requested since they're fairly easy to make, but don't give up. My tr's been dead for like... forevars! && thank youu. you flatter me so much.

^ Lucy. I'll be back with your reply later, I have school in like an hour so i have to go get ready xP so yeah ,..

Okay. sorry for the late reply D: anyway, ikr? they shouldn't be on here but if they're mature enough, then they can xDD

LOL. i think my brother has a Jimmy Neutron video cassette. Maybe I can watch it xD lololol Ni Hao Kai lan is like a kiddie show where kids learn how to speak CHINESE! :D LOL. The main girl is sooo cute xDDD I love it xD LOL. I have a tape of the powerpuffgirls too :D i can still watch it since I still have the cassette player xD so yeah. urgh. i know. my thread is like DEAD. ><" urgh.. and my other TR is too ><" but at least i don't have to make a lot of stuff, cause I've been like hella busy with like homework & i've been practicing for dance team auditions for high school next year D:

BUMP BUMP BUMP

No one wants icons? *pouts*

omgomgomgomg... it's recycled... maybe i should of done that with my first TR thread.... o.0

anyways... i want icons... but at the moment i am lazy to request. XD keke.

i'll come back later okay, no worries, i keep me promise. hehehe.

and that's sad to know your teacher is dumb, poor teacher.

and there's nothing wrong with your PSing skills, i think it's just your eyes. XD

anyways, i came back. C:

obsessedwith:icons

text: textless or whatever you want

picture(s): o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8

any other info?: have fun and under 40kb

Iloveyoulynn<3

thank you in advance and take your time if you need to. C:

let me know if the images aren't working for ya. C:

take care and have a good one. C:

Pick ups ;D

Say Huh__★

dory3l-1.gif

Okay. I love Hyuna. Shes my idol (besides Boa xD) & I love 4Minute. They're awesome... anyway, dance team results come out tomorrow D: SO NERVOUSSS!!! Hopefully I make it or else I'll cry so much!

Vicky: haha. you should have done that with your thread ! ;D haha. just to let you know, i closed my other TR but I may open it O_O" but idk xD anyway, i finished your icons. sorry it took so long! I was so busy with dance team auditions D: the results are coming tomorrow & i'm worried I'm not gonna make it ! D:

Chester.pngWANDACOSMO.pngTIMMY.pngCosmo.png

only four icons. hopefully your okay with that? ^__^

Vicky: haha. you should have done that with your thread ! ;D haha. just to let you know, i closed my other TR but I may open it O_O" but idk xD anyway, i finished your icons. sorry it took so long! I was so busy with dance team auditions D: the results are coming tomorrow & i'm worried I'm not gonna make it ! D:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj31/li...007/Chester.png http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj31/li.../WANDACOSMO.png http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj31/li..._2007/TIMMY.png http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj31/li..._2007/Cosmo.png

only four icons. hopefully your okay with that? ^__^

haha i know, i'll keep that in mind if i start another one. thanks. C:

but if you do, you'll be recycling anyways, or not, because most people don't look in a thread with 4039284 posts. XD

hehe it's okay, i love the icons, and keke, using one now and 4 is enough, it was hard to find pictures. >.< but i love the results, thanks a bunch. C:

and ohhh dance team auditions, i wish you the best of luck! and aww don't worry about it, as long as you did your best, no?

thanks again for the icons. C:

oh yeah, loving 4mintue new song, although i think the maknae shouldn't be dressing like that. lol and i love how beast is ft even for a little bit. XD

Archived