[Drama 2010] Daring Women 당돌한 여자

Guest fanda4000

Guest anna410

You guys were right!!! she is pregnant in episode 70. (I guess they will play the terminal illness card later, also I am waiting for the airport scene at the end of the series also... korean dramas are way to predictable in that area)

????Maybe, near the end of the drama... SB will end up with a terminal illness? therefore, everyone will forgive her, ..after her death, her husband will leave for the US, to grow up?

Have people noticed that in a lot of korean dramas lately, the villains never seem to get really punished? they are forgiven or they die, and then, they are forgiven??

SY will not give up the baby (I hope).... right now she is probably feeling bad for SB....I hope she doesn't have another miscarriage (from the shock), when she finds out about Strawberry's real parents...

I believe SY spoils strawberry with a lot of love, because SY had a lot of love to give in her heart.... no parents growing up (that is why she forgives her mother in law all the time), and then her adoring first husband dies... and she felt her reason to go on living was due to strawberry, whose parents gave her up. Don't forget, SY was a stay at home mom for about 5 years...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest psj101209

What a bad episode 71!!! SY is making me really pissed off... the first episodes where she's kind and forgiving was somehow fine but here at episode 71, she's really becoming a pain...

Why does she have to consider SB's feelings? SB has never considered hers... I mean why does she cry while eating those oranges after not telling PH about the baby... if she was so forgiving then she wouldn't be in a self pity mode... If she ever gives up the baby, I'm not finishing this series anymore... it only takes one sentence... "임신 오전"... I dont think that's even a full statement... I'm really pissed off... Sorry guys... SY is really frustrating me.

Why is it that SB gets to know about SY's baby? and why does grandma think SB is the one pregnant.... GRRRR... I thought grandma was pro-SY... she'll be so frustrated if SB turns out not pregnant again and SY is driven out of the house which would probably never happen considering these types of series... The writers should make SY's pregnancy be so delicate... so that grandma will repent for treating SY bad...

anna410... I agree... writers are becoming less fierce on punishing the villains in the drama... For SB, I'm thingkingthat she should get like 5 cancers-blood, bones, lukemia, colon... what else? hehehe OR I hope not, but DG would probably the one to get the most hurt... I mean SY would also hurt but that's a rightful punishment for SB for being so bad and SY for being so good...

I sure hope the following episodes are a lot better...

What a bad episode 71!!! SY is making me really pissed off... the first episodes where she's kind and forgiving was somehow fine but here at episode 71, she's really becoming a pain...

Why does she have to consider SB's feelings? SB has never considered hers... I mean why does she cry while eating those oranges after not telling PH about the baby... if she was so forgiving then she wouldn't be in a self pity mode... If she ever gives up the baby, I'm not finishing this series anymore... it only takes one sentence... "임신 오전"... I dont think that's even a full statement... I'm really pissed off... Sorry guys... SY is really frustrating me.

yea she does frustrates the viewers. she didn't stand up for herself until episode 40+ ... oh well, she's a angel in this drama so she forgives everyone. at least her step-kids are opening up to her otherwise the last 10 eps or so wasn't good.

from the preview, i think she does have thought of giving up the baby & with SB keeps saying nonsense stuff to her, she may do it for EVERYONE SAKE!

wish writer could write SY into a more fierce character, after all, she does have power in that house.

please who else thinks the new guy (strawberry's dad) is annoying...i mean SB and her family are annoying enough as it is but this guy, coupled with the actors inability to actually act, is just driving me crazy!

yea she does frustrates the viewers. she didn't stand up for herself until episode 40+ ... oh well, she's a angel in this drama so she forgives everyone. at least her step-kids are opening up to her otherwise the last 10 eps or so wasn't good.

from the preview, i think she does have thought of giving up the baby & with SB keeps saying nonsense stuff to her, she may do it for EVERYONE SAKE!

wish writer could write SY into a more fierce character, after all, she does have power in that house.

I wonder if SY would even be a good mother. She seems to have all the love and care for anyone except herself and any extension of herself. She is making think that she will forsake her child just to be perceived as a noble person. I wonder if she is just a facade.

Guest Greenrose934

I wonder if SY would even be a good mother. She seems to have all the love and care for anyone except herself and any extension of herself. She is making think that she will forsake her child just to be perceived as a noble person. I wonder if she is just a facade.

Hi gerryg

I think she is very stupid

Guest busyizzy86

Hi....can someone tell me why the grandma seems to be mad at SY??

If you're talking about the last episode, the grandmother was mad because she told her that if the housework was too much, they should use a servant to help them, but SY keeps refusing, saying she can handle it. Then she falls asleep and didn't make dinner, so the grandmother was frustrated that SY was being stupidly stubborn about not using a maid.

Also, I really think it's soooo dumb of SY to think of having an abortion. Doesn't that go against her character in general? I would think that someone of her supposed gentle and kind disposition could never go through with an abortion. And this isn't an abortion topic. Just saying the decision doesn't quite fit in with her personality. Not to mention, we see in the preview, she asks her husband very vaguely about how happy he is in life, and whether he is satisfied with what he has. And of COURSE what man would say no, I am not satisfied to that?? Children is not the first thing on his mind at the moment, he already has children so - he is just happy he has his wife! So he says, "I'm fine with what I have. I don't need anymore." That doesn't translate to I DONT NEED ANY MORE CHILDREN. God, her stupidity and lack of ability to stand up for herself is really getting on my nerves.

Also, I really think it's soooo dumb of SY to think of having an abortion. Doesn't that go against her character in general? I would think that someone of her supposed gentle and kind disposition could never go through with an abortion. And this isn't an abortion topic. Just saying the decision doesn't quite fit in with her personality. Not to mention, we see in the preview, she asks her husband very vaguely about how happy he is in life, and whether he is satisfied with what he has. And of COURSE what man would say no, I am not satisfied to that?? Children is not the first thing on his mind at the moment, he already has children so - he is just happy he has his wife! So he says, "I'm fine with what I have. I don't need anymore." That doesn't translate to I DONT NEED ANY MORE CHILDREN. God, her stupidity and lack of ability to stand up for herself is really getting on my nerves.

it's not even having thoughts anymore, she's actually going to the clinic & do it. she wants to be an angel & thinks of everyone's best interest, except that she didn't let the people who loved & cared for her knows what's going on with her .. stupid.

Guest busyizzy86

it's not even having thoughts anymore, she's actually going to the clinic & do it. she wants to be an angel & thinks of everyone's best interest, except that she didn't let the people who loved & cared for her knows what's going on with her .. stupid.

Very true.

Also, I have to take back what I said about the latter part with her asking her husband if he's happy, because that's not how it played out. It was much more straight forward than that.

But still, she married the guy! She should tell him what's on her mind. Why does everyone have to tell her THEIR problems, but she doesn't share any of her problems.

Guest anna410

wow... we are on ep 73... and I agree... I wish SY would stick up for herself.. not by being selfish etc... but come on now.. how many real people are that generous and kind... to the point she doesn't seem human.... but then again... i have to remember this is korean drama-land

busyizzy86, I agree,

in my opinion it goes again SY's character to even think about having an abortion...

the writers are taking the viewers on a roller coaster of emotions...I am really getting frustrated with SY, but i can't stop watching this drama..

ajmystro, I also agree,

that sumbae bothers me also, coupled with his bad acting.. has he been in any other drama's? curious...

Where was he for 5 years while strawberry was growing up? did he give SB any money in the beginning? why is he so worried now... where was all these emotions 5 years ago.. let alone before he saw SB's wedding photo..

Guest C51236

so SY did go to the clinic ready to get an abortion but Mo Ran called KJ and told him to come to the clinic. He came and stopped her just as she was about to go in for her procedure. EP74 ended there with both of them facing each other. SY seems remorseful for having thought of having an abortion in the preview for ep75 as she was apologizing to her mother-in-law. Oh Dong Jae finds out that Strawberry may be his daughter.

is the screen-writer a guy? How else can any woman think of aborting her own baby for fear of hurting other people's feelings? This is ridiculous. If she is as caring as she is portrayed to be in the series, this makes no sense.

ok this is really getting upsetting...

first of all, the issue of abortion is still a delicate subject for this script writers to just toss around to create drama

where there shouldn't be one. How does it make sense that SY wants to abort her child to make other people happy/ comfortable...WTH is that??!!

No self assured woman would do that! so I wonder why this drama is called DARING WOMAN.... I mean really! a daring woman is strong, realistic,good and kind, when the time permits it, and very self assured. she is not easily pushed around and never goes against her principles!

what is wrong with this script writer!

and as for SB's ex-boyfriend, are the script writers kidding me! there is no way that dude could know or begin to suspect that Strawberry is his child. I mean how! We all know that SB is world class liar, how then is it possible for her to lie to an entire family (though she was caught by the hands of karma)but can't lie to that guy.

I know in Kdrama land there aren't a lot of space for logic but does anyone think that this is getting out of hand?

Guest mawill150322

I agree with you on the abortion storylines. Neither made any sense. The cousin is happily married and has a steady income and a rich cousin. Get real. SY has a supportive husband and she has been portrayed as someone who would not hur a fly. The concept that should be kill her own baby is not even close to the world of realty.

In regards to SB boyfriend, he figured it out based on the fact that Strawberry is adopted by her aunt in law and her age. This storyline wasn't much of a leap given his awareness of a baby. I have more issue with the fact the Jooran was so easy to divulge this information given Strawberry isn't even aware and here she is telling a virtual stranger.

I am now beginning to look at Daring Women versus Stupid Women example:

SB is a witch but she is a daring witch.

How dare SB pass off her child as her niece?

How dare SB take credit for rescuring the idoit?

SY is STUPID without a doubt

How dare SY sign the contract saying she will never get married

How dare SY consider abortion?

How dare SY not tell her husband about the adoption?

How dare SY beg the Granmother to forgive SB?

The only daring thing SY did was to get married. Since then she has permenantly checked back into STUPIDVILLE.

Archived