Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

@crystal_malfoy

so agreed with you. i dont understand it either what with all this comparing our couple with each other. it just make me more upset rather than seeing either of them holding or touching other people. i never been so annoyed before that i just had to come out of my lurker mode.

i like how their relationship are right now.

seeing both of them being jealous is the highlights for me plus the whole eye contact scenes.

just wish that the whole 1 month strike thing never happen as i cant wait for the previous filming to be air.

btw not new here just a stubborn silent lurker. hehe so hi everyone.

p/s: advise to all new spazzer + soompiers pls read the rules before posting anything.

Guest Crystal392

jnj: :lol: I've no idea why xD I agree with you, it's going to be weird watching their cuts in reverse order. Like we see things recorded a week ago, then a month ago, then two months ago xD My brain will get all confused. I'm dying to know the story behind the new rings (yeap I believe they are new ;) ). Heehehehe and I've never cared THAT much whether they wear the rings or not, but I feel super happy when they do ^_^ And lately both have been wearing it constantly <3

dnana: *hugs* welcome!!! :D

It also annoys me to see people taking things too seriously. I mean, that's how normal relationships are right? I feel people are making a big issue out of Hyun showing her jealousy; I know it's sth big coming out from her but in the end it's the same when Yong gets jealous. He also feels sad, like remember the last ep? He seemed very hurt that Hyun suggested she should be in a team with Minhyuk and jungshin; but Hyun didn't know that bothered Yong like this time Yong didn't know that bothered Hyun much. That's why I like the black room interview; I'm sure both find out how the other felt by watching the cuts. If only real life had black room interviews, misunderstandings would be easier to overcome

Guest SophiaPia

Crystal yes!

i saw that video as well when SooYoung is in radio station doing this interview. She mentioned that their maknae SeoHyun are a bit worried which language she will learn 1st. Is it English or Japanese kekeke! I don't know what yr is that radio interview. But i remember watching Hahamong SNSD are the guest MC Mong looked on SeoHyun diary. It's written there that she speak atleast 100 english word a day (something like that) and the date is Feb. So, looking at SeoHYun who really likes to go to school and likes to learn i think both English and japanese she speak ok. They need to learn japanese bcoz they promoting this genie in japan. Then english is no.1 language esp. they just been to LA. So i guess the girls generation are all good at both japanese and english. U can hear SeoHyun pronounciation in English she is very good. And of course japanese as well. I don't hear yet she speak in chinese :)

It's just that SeoHYun she is so shy she talk less. Unless she is w/ hubby Yong or w/ her unnies in their dorm. I think she do rap when she's at home hahaha! her unnies mentioned that in epi13 hahaha! and sings "wetoria" in the shower hahaha!

cheers

Guest anne0129

:lol: Why is some people pointing out facts between what both did and make it seem as if both were on a competition? Like 'YongHwa did that but Seohyun did this other thing so they are even' =\ Both have to do some things because that's why they get payed for so it's ok; this is a YongSeo thread and we should spazz about th things they did together or involve ach other in some way. Not a ringing box to say: one point to SeoHyun or one point to YongHwa, or 'ohhh it's a tie' . Sorry just needed to get that out of my chest

The last episode was :wub: I'll probably watch it again later.

Thanks to everyone for the screencaps and everything.

I wonder how their cooking will go ^_^ I hope the kimchi pancakes (that's what they will do right?) won't be too salty :P

What was your fave scene from the latest ep?

As I said before, I loved how both kept looking at each other when they just got into the sushi restaurant :wub: I love how they stare at each other :)

That was exactly what I felt when I was lurking in this thread last night as well as this morning.....I am a Jung Yong Hwa and CN BLUE fan first and foremost and to read posts that were really not meant to be bad mouthing YH but sort of making their acts like a contest on who will be getting a point today or something like that kind of hurt. I am a fan of Yong Hwa, flaws and all, I was never under the impression that he was THE PERFECT GUY, but I always thought that all his imperfections (things that we have seen and things that we have still to witness) makes him perfect. Do I make any sense? He's a guy, he's a very young man who is still trying to get things right and I love the fact that he is still his natural self on and off camera. The goofy, yet charismatic young man that he is. I mean I would see his interviews with his band and still see that he lacks somethings but he continues. He tries to lead his bandmates as best as he could and sometimes he falls short but still he will try again until he makes sense of it all and better himself. Like this hosting thing, if it were me, I'd rather hide under a rock if I was offered to host again but for him, he wanted to prove to himself and maybe others that he can do better and slowly but surely he is doing just that. So I hurt when I feel that people are putting him down and not take into consideration his other positive attributes that he has shown already and mind you he was very consistent with those acts. Like he always been very considerate of Hyun from the very start. He never pushes too far. I don't know if I am making sense anymore. It just felt that this whole day I was very reluctant and sad when I come to this thread which use to give me so much joy. It just hurts and like you I just wanted to get it all off my chest. Sorry if I did not make a bit of sense. I just felt sad and hurt.

Love the fact that they seemed to be just a regular couple. They were just so absorbed with each other in the sushi bar that they did not notice their surroundings at all. If I was Ueno, I would have felt insulted (hehehe!!!). I mean this guy, was suppose to be fangirling me but his wife is more interested in me it seems. Hehehe!!! This is definitely the YongSeo couple, who gives us the most unexpected in every episode.

As to who would be most scared....I'd vote for Yong because of the preview it seems that Hyun was more scared but as I said expect the unexpected to I'm going to vote for Yong being the more scared of the 2. blush.gif

Guest Crystal392

Sophia: Thanks sooo much for answering my question. Our Hyun seems to really like to study and is responsible so it's no surprise that she learned things so quickly ^_^

yong_hyun: I hope I won't sound rude but do you really expect Hyun~ and Yong~ to say (IF they have something else going on in real life) they are dating? They are not suicidal. And I know at least they are friends in real life, once Yong said Hyun wanted to visit him to the hospital when he was sick but he couldn't receive visits and also because there were lots of fans on the hospital so things could get a bit... hectic. He also once said he called her when something happened or some news were released that involved both (so it means they talk besides WGM) ;)

hyun scared = more skinship guaranteed

yong scared = embarrassing for manly yong but idk...its looks funnier

hyun will be more scared

crystal

lunasol

baby_bo

hihi_hehe

heartbreak

soshimunky (welcome welcome)

mandyemily

chyme

smyo43

yong will be more scared

jnj

yuki

powerof9

anne

dreamyboo

does anyone keep track of yongseo's activities?

like their timeline?

so...correct me if i'm wrong.

this week will be the horror special, then next week will be the continuation

of the juri epi, then week after next we should be back to the fishing trip.

see gogumas? brace ourselves...we are into one big roller coaster ride... :crazy::lol:

can someone show me where the spoiler button is?

Guest anne0129

:lol: Why is some people pointing out facts between what both did and make it seem as if both were on a competition? Like 'YongHwa did that but Seohyun did this other thing so they are even' =\ Both have to do some things because that's why they get payed for so it's ok; this is a YongSeo thread and we should spazz about th things they did together or involve ach other in some way. Not a ringing box to say: one point to SeoHyun or one point to YongHwa, or 'ohhh it's a tie' . Sorry just needed to get that out of my chest

The last episode was :wub: I'll probably watch it again later.

Thanks to everyone for the screencaps and everything.

I wonder how their cooking will go ^_^ I hope the kimchi pancakes (that's what they will do right?) won't be too salty :P

What was your fave scene from the latest ep?

As I said before, I loved how both kept looking at each other when they just got into the sushi restaurant :wub: I love how they stare at each other :)

That was exactly what I felt when I was lurking in this thread last night as well as this morning.....I am a Jung Yong Hwa and CN BLUE fan first and foremost and to read posts that were really not meant to be bad mouthing YH but sort of making their acts like a contest on who will be getting a point today or something like that kind of hurt. I am a fan of Yong Hwa, flaws and all, I was never under the impression that he was THE PERFECT GUY, but I always thought that all his imperfections (things that we have seen and things that we have still to witness) makes him perfect. Do I make any sense? He's a guy, he's a very young man who is still trying to get things right and I love the fact that he is still his natural self on and off camera. The goofy, yet charismatic young man that he is. I mean I would see his interviews with his band and still see that he lacks somethings but he continues. He tries to lead his bandmates as best as he could and sometimes he falls short but still he will try again until he makes sense of it all and better himself. Like this hosting thing, if it were me, I'd rather hide under a rock if I was offered to host again but for him, he wanted to prove to himself and maybe others that he can do better and slowly but surely he is doing just that. So I hurt when I feel that people are putting him down and not take into consideration his other positive attributes that he has shown already and mind you he was very consistent with those acts. Like he always been very considerate of Hyun from the very start. He never pushes too far. I don't know if I am making sense anymore. It just felt that this whole day I was very reluctant and sad when I come to this thread which use to give me so much joy. It just hurts and like you I just wanted to get it all off my chest. Sorry if I did not make a bit of sense. I just felt sad and hurt.

Love the fact that they seemed to be just a regular couple. They were just so absorbed with each other in the sushi bar that they did not notice their surroundings at all. If I was Ueno, I would have felt insulted (hehehe!!!). I mean this guy, was suppose to be fangirling me but his wife is more interested in me it seems. Hehehe!!! This is definitely the YongSeo couple, who gives us the most unexpected in every episode.

As to who would be most scared....I'd vote for Yong because of the preview it seems that Hyun was more scared but as I said expect the unexpected to I'm going to vote for Yong being the more scared of the 2. blush.gif

hey gogumaz~! *waves to all* :D i hope i can catch up with this thread! >.< *gulps*

1st of all a very big THANK U to our efficient & wonderful translator, j2dlee~!! *hugs* :wub:

hi lovely_ocean~! glad to have a japanese goguma in this thread! and thanks for the clarification. all this while, i thought yong was still not very good with his japanese. i used to edit: watch animes & read lotsa mangas so i'm quite accustomed to some japanese words (uh i'm forgetting some already actually ever since i got the goguma virus :ph34r: ). no wonder i did hear some differences in the way that both hyun & yong spoke. thanks to u, now i know the differences between those two words! :D

blueshoes, thanks so much for the pics~!!! :D *saves*

jnj~!!!! lemme into ur camping site! I VOTE FOR YONG!!! he's got a tender heart in him~! kekeekek

last but not least, i've read all of u gogumas' (sorry, there're too many of u already...our goguma family keeps on increasing day by day! keekekek xD) posts, and they're all very interesting & insightful! THANK U FOR SHARING~! be it in the form of pics, infos, gifs, links, vids, love them all except for one -.-"

edit:

crystal & anne: *hi 5 yongseo style* :D i totally agree with u guys~! we shouldn't compare them or bad-mouth them. they're just imperfect human beings like us all.

Guest ryuni_cello

hi..oi dunno how to say it..but i dissappoint when saw yoong reaction when they asked bout seohyun in any show..he seem dun like it when it come bout her..or maybe itz juz my feeling..he seem 2 say dat there were no more between them xcept for filming WGM..mmmmm......

Hi... nice to meet you in this thread./

For my personal opinion to our goguma couple especially for yong. I think yong didn't feel displeasure if he has been asked about Hyu~n no matter how many times Yong has appeared in the show.

Yo~ng has answered wisely for all audience, fans (both of SNSD' & CN Blue' Fans) also their fans in the WGM.

Coz the impact of his answer will be a big hit for himself and his buin.

Everytime Yo~ng being asked by someone bout his buin. He always show a big smile in his face but need to think deep also bout his answer.

Yo~ng is mature in his age coz he became a leader, nampyon (husband) and being himself, the true himself.

He love being an attention but never forget to put other in the same part of his.

So I think Yo~ng do feel truly happy and proud being asked by someone bout his buin.

I think he is being proud bcoz people put attention of his show and how do he reacts in WGM

Let's put a big hope of our beloved couple

and I will always be a GOGUMA ALIENZ and love this couple

Let's enjoy the show and keep spazz the news bout our couple

**sorry for my bad english

Happy goguma day

i found on viikii.net  the first part of episode 23 with english subs

http://www.viikii.ne...goto/wgmseoyong

i hope u can see it

Edit:

LOLZ to myself, I freak out when i saw the title and i posted the link without watching it, so it's translated only the first port of the clip.

sorry, sorry!

Guest Crystal392

Anne:

OMG I loved your spoiler... I feel so silly crying right now... (damn hormones... I guess I've been pretty tired lately). I also felt sad when people said not so nice things about Yong, I mean they weren't badmouthing him but were just focusing on bad things. It made me sad to realize how little faith some Gogumas had in our couple that some little gesture or act would make them doubt. Instead of focusing on how Yong payed attention to Hyun instead of drooling next to his supposedly ideal girl; they kept focusing on the bag incident, which I don't see anything wrong with that, he was just giving Hyun's bag to her (Hyun) and tried to do a joke but he didn't know he hurt Hyun's feelings a bit. But that's how real life relationship are right?? There will always be jealousy, misunderstandings, etc. And the fact that both went through that made me happy somehow because it showed how much they've grown as a couple

Jnj: It's like using img tags, but instead of img write spoiler.

Can someone post screencaps please? :) maybe repost Shane's amazing gifs? (:

Guest SophiaPia

i know u've seen this happy 2gether video sorry but i jst wnt to share it again. I jst luv Yong face here kekeke! esp 1 of the lady MC here in also MC in wgm hahaha! that's why she must ask SeoHyun :) and both Simon D and Yong are Busan boys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEmmM755AA&feature=related

credit to : Dearandaa

advance congratulations, we will reach page 1000 already :)

and yes! a bit confused now how wgm episode will be :) but either way. We love YongSeo couple. Whether the epi will be forward, then backward hehehe! pls. let us know once u read any rumors if this horror special is airing 15th, or 22nd Sept or normal wgm epi. Thanks

kamsahamnida to all. I'm happy i'm part of this YongSeo thread. 

catch u all later. Cheers

Guest bonbon31

hi, everyone!

I think our thread today is quiet sad. i suggest that we will not mention about who is better between yong and his buin or what yong reaction when he is asked about his buin. In my opinion, this is time for him to hide his true feeling. I remember yong said that he will hide his future girl friend.right? so maybe this is right time.

ok, we should mention about what will happen in the horror ep next saturday, ok?

have  a good week, everyone! :rolleyes:

Hi, and this is link Eng Sub for this week ...and same every week Thank you Uploader and j2dlee 's Translation

Part 1/2

Part 2/2

Part 2/2 has a little mistake around 2:17 so sorry ^^

And I have to say about CNBlue Fan Meeting in Thailand....It's very great live performance. I never seen rock band from Korea before (in live)...I enjoyed so much...This is just mini concert ...I cant imagine how about full performance ^^....

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@yong_hyun: Yong appears in tv shows as the leader of CNBlue. so topics of the tv show should have more focus on CNBlue and their music. WGM related questions are sure to come up, but he always tries to answer them all diplomatically. he is a smart guy. focused and determined, specially he is a rookie. and he can't possibly say out loud that he is really dating seohyun or anything. that would make the whole korean music industry and the whole world crazy, worst would be carrier suicide. I really like how he handles himself on interviews. of course, he would make mistakes sometimes, but Yong is also human. **Yong and Hyun displays what a real couple eventually would face, jealousy. also from start to finish, they seem real, one moment they are all happy in their own world, then an incident would suddenly affect their world. but even after meeting Juri, when they were in the house, they are still natural. ***Hyun telling Yong to make conversation with Juri, it feels like a married couple with a visitor, while the wife prepares food, the husband entertains the guest. I really like the episode from start to finish. the current status of Yong and Hyun's relationship is amazing.

Guest yong_hyun

Hi... nice to meet you in this thread./

For my personal opinion to our goguma couple especially for yong. I think yong didn't feel displeasure if he has been asked about Hyu~n no matter how many times Yong has appeared in the show.

Yo~ng has answered wisely for all audience, fans (both of SNSD' & CN Blue' Fans) also their fans in the WGM.

Coz the impact of his answer will be a big hit for himself and his buin.

Everytime Yo~ng being asked by someone bout his buin. He always show a big smile in his face but need to think deep also bout his answer.

Yo~ng is mature in his age coz he became a leader, nampyon (husband) and being himself, the true himself.

He love being an attention but never forget to put other in the same part of his.

So I think Yo~ng do feel truly happy and proud being asked by someone bout his buin.

I think he is being proud bcoz people put attention of his show and how do he reacts in WGM

Let's put a big hope of our beloved couple

and I will always be a GOGUMA ALIENZ and love this couple

Let's enjoy the show and keep spazz the news bout our couple

**sorry for my bad english

Happy goguma day

hi..tQ for reply my post..1 hope yong hwa feel dat way whether in filming n real life..coz it will b nice 2 c them both 2gether...

Guest anne0129

@crystal__malfoy

I know how you feel. I felt really bad about what others were posting. I mean, I know they did not mean to hurt but I wanted to cry because of what was being posted anyway. I actually wanted to PM you but soompi was acting up and I can't seem to do that and so when I saw your spoiler and post I decided to respond to it. I mean I know for a fact that you are a Yong Hwa fan and so I just wanted some company to whom I can voice out my hurt. At first, I did not want to post it in this thread because I did not want to add to the tension but when I saw your post I knew I just had to get it off my chest too. hehehe!!! Thanks for sympathizing. I'm happy again.

I'm so looking forward to the week that they will go back to regular showing of the previous scenes that they shot. I mean we haven't seen the time they hosted MuCore together. So we still have to see those and also the fishing trip and the picnic with the CN BLUE brothers again where they received gifts from goguma fans and also the concert where they did a duet. Ahhh!!! So many scenes to anticipate. Hope they will show us all of these and not edit it out. YONG AND HYUN HAS DEFINITELY PROGRESSED IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP NOW!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest yong_hyun

Sophia: Thanks sooo much for answering my question. Our Hyun seems to really like to study and is responsible so it's no surprise that she learned things so quickly ^_^

yong_hyun: I hope I won't sound rude but do you really expect Hyun~ and Yong~ to say (IF they have something else going on in real life) they are dating? They are not suicidal. And I know at least they are friends in real life, once Yong said Hyun wanted to visit him to the hospital when he was sick but he couldn't receive visits and also because there were lots of fans on the hospital so things could get a bit... hectic. He also once said he called her when something happened or some news were released that involved both (so it means they talk besides WGM) ;)

of coz..dat my wish..there was nothing wrong with dat..

Hi every Goguma lover

I want to share some picture , it,s just some moment betwen yongseo

but its can make me smile and love to watch them take care together ^^

I love you .... YongSeo:wub:

5461567520100806114546035.gif

53870956201008041723482269355142392_000.gif

53870956201008072345563819593863289_000.gif

53870956201008072349451618585432594_005.gif

53870956201008072349451618585432594_004.gif

53870956201008072349451618585432594_003.gif

53870956201008072349451618585432594_001.gif

53870956201008072349451618585432594_000.gif