Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest YongSeo

Actually, Junjin and Lee Siyoung didn't leave WGM because they got together in real life. They left because they were both too busy and couldn't accommodate WGM filming schedules.

As for dating outside of the show, the rule states that when members are still filming for WGM, they cannot be in a relationship. Doesn't really specify whether it's with their partner in the show, but I think it's more of they can't have a boy/girlfriend in real life (that is different from their partner on the show). Because if they are caught with the other person, then their appearance in WGM will be completely fake and spoil the impression viewers have of their relationship on WGM.

This is why Hwanhee and Hwayobi, Sinae and Alex, and Jung Hyungdon and Taeyeon left WGM. For the first two, it was said that they got busier and couldn't continue. But soon after they left, news about Hwayobi and Sleepy (from Untouchable) being together as well as Sinae getting married broke out. And Jung Hyungdon's coming wedding (while he was still filming WGM) was in the news, hence he had to leave WGM.

And about contacting each other outside of WGM. According to the WGM PD, they had this rule so that the couple wouldn't contact each other and talk about what happened, and then they could express their true feelings in the black room interviews. Cos like eg. let's say Seohyun never understood why Yonghwa gave her his jacket while they were playing pool, it would be sweeter for her to figure it out on her own than have her asking Yonghwa why he did that and all. So the no contacting outside of WGM rule was mainly just so the PDs could capture their true feelings about that moment which hopefully hadn't changed (since we all know black room interviews are held like a while after filming). But WGM PD had also said that there is no way they can enforce this rule. Especially after they started getting idol singers, they would meet at broadcast stations often anyway. So yes that rule's kinda non-existent now.

I hope this clears things up for you guys.

Thanks for your detailed explanation!!  How I wished they (YongHwa &Seo Hyun) can be able to be together in real life. I realised that so far, all the WGM couples are not together in real life or did not last long for junjin and siyoung's case (heard that they are only together for half a yr). Even for the most suspicious couple - Andy & Solbi, till now, they are not together yet.

Guest dbskisluv2

i was looking through some SNSD pictures and i found this one of seohyun at the dream concert.

seo.jpg

was WGM filmed before this or after?

Guest YongSeo

Ah before I forgot... to my fellow Sweet Potato Shippers who are in Singapore ang will be going to the Listen to CN Blue showcase, I think it would be great if we could say "hello" to each other at the event :)

I will be going alone but i know it's not possible to be sitting with you guys since the seats are pre-numbered at the fan meeting but in the mini live showcase i hope we can :)

I'll share the poster for the event.

40538_106390899417515_100001398150065_55813_2657023_n.jpg

I wanted to go vv badly but could not find any accompaniment (that is before i joined this forum). If I have known so many out there support them, i will definitely sign up. Right now, i can only support them by buying their CDs. Remb to share with us nice photos and any exclusive interviews!!

Look forward ~~~~

I wanted to feel what Seohyun might have felt the moment she piggybacked Yonghwa so I tried carrying my husband on my back.. blush.gif

Aside from his weight... I can feel his warmth, every twitch of his muscle and vicx.gifevery bulge on his body phew.gifblush.gif Seohyun might have felt that too w00t.gif

I'm sorry for being random.. I just can't help it... LOL

Guest haeanna

@ chyme_31.

LOL...you're so CUTE trying to FEEL what Hyun might have feel that day..

:D

every bulge?? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

no wonder Yong seems awkward with his position on Hyun's back and yet, Hyun scolds him on why he moved so much on her back..

Innocent Hyun~~ :lol:

Guest sally7

@dbskisluv2 this ep filming on june 8th after dream concert

allbody.jpg

after replay the scene again and agian I realize piggyback is very intimate skinship :P

@ chyme_31.

every bulge?? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

no wonder Yong seems awkward with his position on Hyun's back and yet, Hyun scolds him on why he moved so much on her back..

Innocent Hyun~~ :lol:

Yeah every single bit... LOL...

You're right that might be the reason why Yong CAN'T GET COMFORTABLE!! :crazy: LOL

I also tried the Peperro game because of JOONGBO couple.. To prove to myself that their lips really touched... phew.gifblush.gif

Guest lenovo

i was looking through some SNSD pictures and i found this one of seohyun at the dream concert.

%7Boption%7Dseo.jpg

was WGM filmed before this or after?

KYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

No wonder they can wait for each other on stage after the concert as we've seen in the fancams. hahaha! Oh, was it Hyun-ie who went after YONG??? hahaha.

skinship - it's addictive you know!!!!

And wasn't he checkin' out his BUIN, esp when she was surrounded by the SM TOWN - SHINEE boys on stage? hahaha! Yaaaaaaah! - PROTECTIVE stance????

Geesh! I wonder what they felt seeing each other at the concert knowing they did their SKINSHIP-overload a day before. hahaha! Could they have kept it from their other members????

ooohhhh........ :wub::wub:

dbskisluv2 - i really really love yah for posting/sharing this! =)

Guest biiianx

I wanted to go vv badly but could not find any accompaniment (that is before i joined this forum). If I have known so many out there support them, i will definitely sign up. Right now, i can only support them by buying their CDs. Remb to share with us nice photos and any exclusive interviews!!

Look forward ~~~~

YongSeo Actually, i'm going to the fan meeting and to the showcase alone. Because i'm a foreigner here in Singapore, I don't have that much friends yet. I wish I can something to share with you guys after the fan meeting and showcase ~~

Guest lenovo

WHERE HAVE ALL THE SPAZZERS GONE????

Anyway, I recently saw PICS of SNSD on the red carpet of SBS' 20th Anniversary.

**SEOHYUN's clothes are too --- CONSERVATIVE!!!! WAEYO???!!!

I know Yong Seobang loves you covered (recalling ZIP UP scene on ep 19) .... but babe, show us some skin too!!!! hahaha. DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR YO^^ONG!!!! hahahah.

Show, Show, Show!

I wonder if Yong Seobang was there too??? Isn't he a HOST in SBS's Inkigayo??? He must be there too right???? Ugh!!! I wish I can get more on this.

Hello everyone!

Yeah every single bit... LOL...

You're right that might be the reason why Yong CAN'T GET COMFORTABLE!! :crazy: LOL

I also tried the Peperro game because of JOONGBO couple.. To prove to myself that their lips  really touched... phew.gif  blush.gif

chyme_31, I really admire you!!! Experiment is the best teacher right? And I think that is also why Seohyun mentioned that she joined wgm in the first place, to keep an open mind and experiment for herself what it feel like to be in a relationship. Hence, she agreed to Yonghwa's suggestions all the times to try out new things.

Sally 7 Piggy Hug is definitely much more initmate than a holding hands. And they did it for 3 times!!!

Haeanna, only a innocent girl like Seohyun did not understand the discomfort of Yonghwa, He was lifting his upper body up and using his left hand to ensure there are some distance between his body and Seohyun during the last try.

YongSeo, I admire you too. I also wanted to go but don't have the courage to go alone without a friend. Wish I have know about the showcase earlier and we can organise to go. Enjoy and let us know your experience.

Guest reeneesie

WHERE HAVE ALL THE SPAZZERS GONE????

Anyway, I recently saw PICS of SNSD on the red carpet of SBS' 20th Anniversary.

**SEOHYUN's clothes are too --- CONSERVATIVE!!!! WAEYO???!!!

I know Yong Seobang loves you covered (recalling ZIP UP scene on ep 19) .... but babe, show us some skin too!!!! hahaha. DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR YO^^ONG!!!! hahahah.

Show, Show, Show!

I wonder if Yong Seobang was there too??? Isn't he a HOST in SBS's Inkigayo??? He must be there too right???? Ugh!!! I wish I can get more on this.

Hello everyone!

can u tell me,where u saw it???

i seem cant find it by myself....

Guest Yukilovesyou

Dear potatoes who are going to CNBLUE's showcase/fansign in Singapore.. I'm so jealous!!

I didn't manage to get the tickets so I can only try to rush over after school for the fansign which is open to public :(

Anybody wants to meet up or something? Kekeke~ ^_^

By the way.. can anyone tell me how do I go to City Square mall? I kinda only know that it's near Farrer Par MRT :unsure:

Also, does anybody remember the broadcast date of KBS Win Win whereby the 3 WGM husbands are in? Or has it already aired?

Guest lenovo

can u tell me,where u saw it???

i seem cant find it by myself....

here's the link for the SNSD shots only....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/album.php?aid=200408&id=205806848566

aigoooo... i wish there will be more. hehehehe.

Yong Seobang!

Wait... wats CHODING???? they are calling him Yong Choding. waeyo???

EDIT: AKP released something already!!!!!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/stars-attend-sbs-korea-20th-anniversary-party-celebrations

but no Yonghwa.... =(

chyme_31, I really admire you!!! Experiment is the best teacher right? And I think that is also why Seohyun mentioned that she joined wgm in the first place, to keep an open mind and experiment for herself what it feel like to be in a relationship. Hence, she agreed to Yonghwa's suggestions all the times to try out new things.

@redtulip sorry to cut your post... You're right! experience is the best teacher and I am sooo glad Hyun experienced her firsts in a relationship with Yong!! I can't even think of any other guy who can complement Seohyun but Yonghwa alone.. they should just DATE FOR REAL!!! OR BETTER YER GET MARRIED FOR REAL... :w00t:

omg!!! lenovo cuzzie!! u're so right about hyun being all conserrrrvaaative! :crazy:

35967_425027818566_205806848566_4763264_3737049_n.jpg

but she looks like a doll doesn't she? a pretty doll indeed~! :wub:

and just look at this CF of hyun.... omg i can't believe i'm looking at her for so many times in this CF....deng, she's sooooo gorgeous! yong is soooooooooo lucky to have her!!! :w00t:

anigifsam.gif

yong is soooo lucky to have her!!!!

ohh, for those who are going to singapore's cnblue event....*sigh* if only i could make a firm decision to buy the tics before it was too late!!! T.T oh well, no use for regrets now. so... PLS TAKE AS MANY VIDS & PICS AS POSSIBLE!!!! WE'RE DEPENDING ON U GUYS!!! ;)

chyme_31, oh, now that makes me reallly want to go and drag my husband off and experiment as well. Hmmmmm. Too bad I'm at work. Maybe the delivery boy will help me. MuaHAHAHAHAHa (I kid, I kid)

dbkisluv2 oh, you have such sharp eyes! So Yong maybe has seen her in that sexy-flowy shirt before. I like how Yong went about putting the jacket on Hyun. He was blushing furiously, but he did it in such a sweet way as not to embarass Hyun. And clearly something had to be done or else we might get an eyeful. I saw one of khuntoria's episode where Victoria was wearing a flowy shirt too but more off-shoulder. And I like them both a whole lot, but the way Nickhun kept tugging Victoria's off-shoulder shirt back up I thought was slightly embarassing for her. Since its supposed to be an off-shoulder shirt and all

lenovo and dreamyboo thank you for posting the news and pics of Hyun. Hmm, yah I have to agree with you about the dress. The bottom I can dig but the top with her hair in a bun looks a bit matronly. The unnies dresses were relly gorgeous though. I didn't realize how much I missed seeing SeoHyun in a pretty dress.

Also, I meant to say this earlier: crystal, I LOVE that fanvid you posted by annared. (s)he makes such great YongSeo movies. I felt like snuggling up to this one, I love it so much: YongSeo - I`m In Love

Thank you again all you awesome Potaotoes, Goguma Aliens and the occasional ninja. My day would not be as bright without you ^^. And Annyeong Haseyo and welcome to new posters! I get so excited to know more SeoHwa fans

Guest lenovo

cuzin dreamyboo!

Where did you get that pic??? It's awesome!!!! I love it!

Hyun-ie up close ei??? --- but why less effort on the dress and hair. haha!

She should be at her hottest fig/form since she's on honeymoon right????

that will make Yong Oppa miss you more lah! (singapore accent!) hehehehe.

Ahh. Why do every time I see Yonghwa and Seohyun individually I always look at their ring finger first? It's becoming a habit of mine already.

The girls look different tonight though but they look really fresh. Oh finally. They're getting enough rest (or so I think) Seohyun just looks good with the simple outfit. Ring? XD

d3 - love love love your caps.

their 3rd attempt at the piggyback...shouldn't they continue at the spot where

hyun dropped yong? but no....they HAD to go back to the 'starting point'!

them liking the skinship too much? well...we approve!! :wub::wub:

biiianx, yukilovesyou - sadly i can't attend both their showcase & fansign.

maybe the airport then? well, as long as its not at night..

dreamyboo - tks for the pic. hyun does look conservative but in the CF,

has yong seen this? :sweatingbullets:

aah..so the reason yong can't get comfortable during the piggyback

was because ... ;):P:phew:

like u all, i'm eagerly waiting for the 'rumoured' kiss on the cheek :w00t: