Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest BluMistLaydee

Omg. I just had a thought.

It occurred to me that pretty much all of the rumors from fan accounts have come true. Case in point (beach trip, hyeoyeon's trip to their house, Seobb giving Yong piggyback ride, etc.) So could the rumor kiss on the cheek be showing up soon????? PD's don't fail us now. We've waited long and hard and we deserve every little bit of skinship that we can get out of these two.

Guest biancacoolio

Hello! I'm a newbie and decided to post more because I couldn't help it. sweatingbullets.gif

What I specially liked about this episode is the fact that Seohyun even piggybacked Yonghwa. That alone would keep me on high for the next month. Lol.

I did get a bit annoyed when the MCs kept insisting that Yonghwa would surely lose on purpose just because Seohyun's a beginner and men are supposed to take it easy when it comes to women. dry.gif

The fact that Yonghwa didn't take it easy on her implies to me that he sees Seohyun as a worthy rival and not someone who is too pitiful that you need to give her unfair advantage just for her to win. He sees her as his equal, and he respects her enough that he won't senselessly pander to her just to make her feel better. That means that 1)he fully knows what Seohyun is capable of and 2)he doesn't see her as a vulnerable child, like some of the MCs might see her as, who can't handle a simple loss... and I really respect him for that. wub.gif

Guest sufelman

MY OBSERVATION:

hyun's killer aegyo to teach her pool, yong obviously affected by it. he's stammering all of a sudden! That aegyo indeed broke his self defense, can do nothing but to indulge his wifey.

hyun take the initiative, she knows playing pool requires skinship, maybe she knows yong is dying to hold her and is patiently waiting for her to open up. she's willing to try and maybe got curious on how does it feel to have these skinship with her husband.

obviously, THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT, IT'S WRITTEN ALL OVER THEIR FACE!!!

Guest Phan2~

This is really made my day after got stressed with campus thingy haha..

just watched the subbed part 1 video, first i have to say...i looooove Hyun's shirt" I LOVE MY BOY (YONGHWA)" kekekeke....i dunno if she pick it herself, maybe her unnie members told her to wear that shirt,but it still so sweet :lol:,but why yonghwa told her to cover it,maybe he didn't pay attention on the shirt?or thw shirt are too loose? hahaha....yonghwa is so manly :wub::wub:

and yet he is a really kind guy, even hyun is a bit forcing this time,makes him to do something he don't like ,i like him more and more^^

btw,can someone screencap on her shirt with the words clearly? like it so much^^

omg... d3's caps are daebak!!! i died many times looking at those caps! xD

Omg. I just had a thought. It occurred to me that pretty much all of the rumors from fan accounts have come true. Case in point (beach trip, hyeoyeon's trip to their house, Seobb giving Yong piggyback ride, etc.) So could the rumor kiss on the cheek be showing up soon????? PD's don't fail us now. We've waited long in hard and we deserve every little bit of skinship that we can get out of these too.

yeah... i hope so too! if there's really a kiss on the cheek... gosh! i think i'm gonna fly to the infinity & beyond! :wub: i keep on having this feeling that they're meant for each other? *faints*

MY OBSERVATION:hyun's killer aegyo to teach her pool, yong obviously affected by it. he's stammering all of a sudden! That aegyo indeed broke his self defense, can do nothing but to indulge his wifey.hyun take the initiative, she knows playing pool requires skinship, maybe she knows yong is dying to hold her and is patiently waiting for her to open up. she's willing to try and maybe got curious on how does it feel to have these skinship with her husband.obviously, THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT, IT'S WRITTEN ALL OVER THEIR FACE!!!

haha! both of them were genuinely attracted to each other at first. and then, it went to like... and now more & more skinship... next, declaration of luv?! i recall an MC in Muzit asked yong if he loves hyun. i wonder why did the MC ask such a question to him. was there any other WGM couple that had to face this direct question before? i soooo wanna know! this just shows that something is definitely brewing between these two or else why bother to ask! moreover, yong didn't look displeased about the direct question. instead, he somehow looked happy & i believe he even skipped a heartbeat after hearing that direct question. i'm sure the cnblue bros will know the situation the best. like someone who mentioned about jungshin spilling some beans, i too, wish that jungshin will spill more beans about their current progress. :D

one more thing, after this ep, i'm sure the cnblue bros won't get jealous 'cause of no "holding hands" scene since there were so many skinships involving touching, grabbing, & most importantly "hugging"!!!! :wub:

edit: ohya about the shielding from UV-ray scene, hyun was automatically walking shoulder by shoulder with yong...gosh! their shoulders touched MANY TIMES! i guess it was a good move from yong to playfully push hyun & ottoke... now she luvs yong's shoulders! whaahahahah xD deng, this ep sure shows a different side of hyun that i never expected to see! they should just get married in real life!

Guest marymoua

There's been rumors about a kiss on the cheek???

(GASP)Really?! Do tell!!!

I'm spazzing even if it is just a rumor!

Guest Crystal392

biancacoolio: I am glad you decided to post more ^_^ I agree 100% with what you said. I was also a bit annoyed when they said they wanted YongHwa to lose on purpose... I am glad YongHwa treated Hyun as an equal and not as a weak/vulnerable girl. :)

sufelman: They looked soo happy... their happiness is contagious :lol:

Phan2~: He told her to wear his jacket because her shirt is a bit loose and that is a problem because she has to bend to play pool. hehehe it was cute how shy he was when she asked him why did he ask her to wear the jacket :P He didn't know how to explain it to her xD

About the kiss rumour: a long time ago someone posted here a rumour of Hyun giving Yong a piggyback ride and then a rumour of a kiss on the cheek. I didn't believe those rumours because... I mean they hadn't even held hands and a piggyback and kiss?? xD But the piggyback rumour was true!! :o Soo, like many of you, now I am wondering if the kiss on the cheek rumour is true or not, I hope it is *fingers crossed*

ooh! woollylamb! you are attending the fansign and gig too? say hi if we meet at the showcase okie! heh heh!

hallo lovekim, sad to say I won't be going for both. I wanted very much to go for the Showcase (not so much the Fan Sign since I'm quite adverse to crowds), but the tickets were gone so fast, I'll have to wait till CNBlue or SNSD comes over for a proper concert. Do have fun & give a blow-by-blow account of your experience alright? ^_^

_d3seohyun I had to try so hard to suppress my laughter, I almost had a spasm, after seeing your caps & comments on where Hy~un's hands were ~secretly laughing my guts out in the office~... :lol:

Guest Phan2~

marymoua yes,but still rumour :)

for yongseo i think a kiss cheek would be great on special moment like their wedding or else,not just spontaneous done cuz it didn't match them hehe....in my opinion~

but i'll wait if that really happen,i would spazzing and goin' crazy along with you guys hehe :lol::lol:

I read a review of a person who met CNBLUE at Busan airport in the morming of Aug.08.

(The next day of Busan performance)

Yong Hwa was with his parents and holding his puppy so tight to the last moment.

The puppy was gazing around with arrogant eyes who gets all of it's owner's love. (:D)

What reminds you most when you think of summer? All four draw these pictures personally.

3. Yong Hwa : summer reminds me of 'rainy season'

Many people may remind of sun or hot sunshine. But when I hear the word summer, I remind cool seasonal heavy rain.

The heavy pouring rain washes away all negative feelings and tangled emotions which were stacked in my mind.

I love summer because it has heavy rain.

pati2.jpg

cr. klaritia

couldn't believe he cuddled his dog till he reaches airport! he must be loving his dog lots eh... i find it very cute & this truly shows his kind & gentle side~

LOL... so summer equals rain to yong??? LOL he even drew the umbrella! could it be the umbrella that he used with hyun kekeke :lol: we get it yong... rain = hyun kekeekekek

Guest biiianx

Annyeong everyone :)

Great to start the week by watching the latest episode of We Got Married - Sweet Potato episode

I just like to share my fondest and favorite scene from the latest episode. I like because they both seems happy and comfortable with each other ^_^

4-1.png

Let's keep loving our Sweet Potato couple guys :wub:

Guest biiianx

Ah before I forgot... to my fellow Sweet Potato Shippers who are in Singapore ang will be going to the Listen to CN Blue showcase, I think it would be great if we could say "hello" to each other at the event :)

I will be going alone but i know it's not possible to be sitting with you guys since the seats are pre-numbered at the fan meeting but in the mini live showcase i hope we can :)

I'll share the poster for the event.

40538_106390899417515_100001398150065_55813_2657023_n.jpg

Guest crystalblue

I just realized that Yong Hwa was on that Win Win show Si Won & Taeyeon right about the same time he must have just filmed this last WGM ep. 19. They had a part where they re-enacted a scene that Taeyeon did on Cinderella Sister with that goofy comedian lady. When it was Yong's turn to do the re-enactment, instead of picking her up and carrying her like in the original scene, he ran up to her and jumped on her back for a piggy back. JUST LIKE HE DID with Seohyun. So that experience of getting a piggy back from Hyun must have really made a strong impression on Yong!!! Does anyone remember that part on the Win Win show?

Another thing I'm noticing is how Hyun's SNSD unnies and Yong's band mates always react and what they say in variety shows or interviews about these two. The boys are consistent in paying much respect whenever Yong has to answer those tough grilling questions. They sometimes just look down as to not let their facial expressions give anything away. Then Hyun's unnies always tease her and basically bust her to confess. There has GOT to be something real happening in real life for these two. :rolleyes:

I think Hyun's basically won the lotto in getting to experience so many firsts with such a nice and bright guy like Yong Hwa. Being able to meet up weekly to film WGM is probably a lot more time spent than if they were not on WGM and dating on their own. With their busy schedules, they would never be able to become so close. It's pretty much FATE I think that these two fall for each other. There has been no other WGM couple that has this kind of chemistry and have such countless natural and dorky and sweet moments. Needless to say... I :wub:<3 them. :wub:

Guest biiianx

I just realized that Yong Hwa was on that Win Win show Si Won & Taeyeon right about the same time he must have just filmed this last WGM ep. 19. They had a part where they re-enacted a scene that Taeyeon did on Cinderella Sister with that goofy comedian lady. When it was Yong's turn to do the re-enactment, instead of picking her up and carrying her like in the original scene, he ran up to her and jumped on her back for a piggy back. JUST LIKE HE DID with Seohyun. So that experience of getting a piggy back from Hyun must have really made a strong impression on Yong!!! Does anyone remember that part on the Win Win show?

Another thing I'm noticing is how Hyun's SNSD unnies and Yong's band mates always react and what they say in variety shows or interviews about these two. The boys are consistent in paying much respect whenever Yong has to answer those tough grilling questions. They sometimes just look down as to not let their facial expressions give anything away. Then Hyun's unnies always tease her and basically bust her to confess. There has GOT to be something real happening in real life for these two. :rolleyes:

I think Hyun's basically won the lotto in getting to experience so many firsts with such a nice and bright guy like Yong Hwa. Being able to meet up weekly to film WGM is probably a lot more time spent than if they were not on WGM and dating on their own. With their busy schedules, they would never be able to become so close. It's pretty much FATE I think that these two fall for each other. There has been no other WGM couple that has this kind of chemistry and have such countless natural and dorky and sweet moments. Needless to say... I :wub:<3 them. :wub:

Is it really after the filming that the shoot the WinWin episode with Siwon and Taecyeon crystalblue? Because I remember seeing the scene of Yong and Kim Shin Yong and the piggy back ride. If you are correct then Yong must thinking of what happened then all the time :wub::wub::wub:

sorry to cut your post crystalblue, I remember that scene well and it was so hilarious to see all the shocked faces of the guests and hosts alike. I think even the PD was shocked 'coz the scene appears to have been cut abruptly...*haa haa*...such a funny scene... :D

Yonghwa came across as inexperienced in how to react during variety shows...Thankfully he has improved by much...

Didn't know that episode of WinWin was filmed after WGM's episode 19's recording though...Thanks for the info... ^_^

Actually I feel both YongHwa & SeoHyun are blessed to get to know each other from WGM...SeoHyun is a really special girl...I knew nuts about her until I watched the 1st episode of WGM-Goguma Couple and I found that she has a good head on her tiny shoulders...Really rare of someone of her status and beauty to be so humble and loving...That left a very strong impression on me...She's not only every guy's dream come true, but also every father/mother's & in-law's... :lol:

_d3 your caps and comments had me ROTFL-ing like a crazy-woman. I've replayed those scenes I don't know how many times but the HILARITY of it never gets old! Seeing everything captured in minute detail just makes it 1000X better!

crystal and bluemistlaydee a week ago I would have thought kiss rumors were crazy, but now I know never to underestimate this couple :lol: What bet/contest will Yong use this time? kkkkkkk XD. So far we've seen:

1) Arm wrestling challenge (excuse for handholding skinship)

2) Amusement park bet (Hyun has to learn What's Up on the guitar)

3) Driving exam bet (Hyun has to use Banmal)

4) Pool bet (piggyback)

So what next? These two on the surface seem laidback, but OMG are they competitive!! kekekekke

sufelman Hyun does know how to pull out the aegyo huh? kekeke. She was sooo cute, no wonder Yong couldn't think straight. I have the same suspicions as you about why Hyun insisted on pool. Maybe she asked her unnies for ideas to get closer and one (or several) suggested it. I can imagine that convesation already. :lol:

Anyhow if anything, Yong and Hyun should have no reason to feel shy at all holding hands or touching. They are way beyond that point now. Quoting _d3seohyun: "OMO!!! Seobaby your handdddddddddddddd!"

I'm having a hard time too figuring out where to start spazzing- which is why I love reading everyone's posts because you all are doing a great job of analyzing and highlighting every spazzworthy moment! Thank you for the caps, links and great comments.

Haven’t been on this thread for a very long time for a lot of reason.

But the last episode made me all sort of happy and giddy that I can’t help but drop by here!

Honestly, these two had made a quantum leap in their relationship.

So many things to say about the last episode I just can’t seem to find words to thoroughly express my thought and feeling.

I loved that he didn’t let SeoHyun win as opposed to what the MCs said he should have done. It’s probably me but I always hate it when a boy pretends to lose to a girl just so he appears to be a gentleman in front of her. No. A girl can take it like it is. Just like SeoHyun. I’m so proud of her answer during the interview.

As much as I want to see Yong Hwa giving her a piggyback ride like in a drama, I’m happy that he didn’t intentionally lose just to give her a piggyback ride – am I even making sense here?

And the back hugs cum piggy back ride *tears of happiness*.

Have any of us imagined back in February or March, watching how stiff they both were around each other, that she would let Yong Hwa do such a thing to her? Well, certainly not me.

I think I may have underestimated them a little… or a lot. And I’m happy that I do because that means a lot more surprises are coming our way. blush.gif

Here’s to a lot more of sweet potato sweetness to come.

And of course, thank you for all caps and links and translations from all of you wonderful people!!! It’s painful to read back a whole lot of pages, but totally worth it :wub:

well....normally, I did comment on this thread eventhough not so often...but I couldnt help to comment.

If I were Seohyun, I will fall in love a guy like Yonghwa...he is really sweet and kind guy and...as expected, Yong is very fun guy and really love him. the piggyback is really funny...and Seohyun really innocent and really determined...

I guess we can be suprise later about what going to be happen with this two...I remember that PD said, they always give more that they expected.

just cannot imagine, if this two will end WGM later....they will miss each other or maybe they really date. who knows,but my guess...I think their relationship is more than WGM. but not really show it in public only in WGM they really showed it...hahahah

can wait for another saturday to come. :)

Guest Norabella

Like everyone, I am tooo happy to watch the recent episode. I have been faithfully watching live for the past few months but missed the last episode due to need to cook for breaking fast at my dad's place. And sadly, i will also miss it again this saturday but..but...for another happy moment since I will be at the CN Blue showcase! I still feeling sore for not being able to be at the fan meeting though!

This couple really makes me happy. Seeing their progress from Day 1 till now..its really amazing. Oh how I squealed...laughed...smiled non stop when they played pool, pushed each other's shoulder when walking and even the piggyback hug ride...its like a dream come true for us. All my worries, stress and sadness disappear the moment I watch the episode...I think i had seen it more than 5 times already w/o subs and will see more now that the subs are out. Seobaby is such a lovely girl to Yong Hwa showing her true self in her comfort zone with Yong Hwa only. And Yong Hwa, being soooo handsome and hot is such a good gentleman like idol.

I cannot wait for this saturday...the next episode and the showcase itself...

Guest Angel27391

heorungnghenhac: About them wearing matching clothes... I really don't know =/ I know most of their clothes are sponsored but I don't know if they choose them separately or if the company that sponsors the clothes gives them certain outfits. But I remember on the first episodes Yong noticed how they were wearing matching clothes on most of their dates and he began to tease Hyun because he said 'She was copying him' :P And when the PDs on black room asked her why did she think they were wearing matching clothes she said 'Because it's the trend' xD xD hehehehe Hyun can be clueless sometimes. I really really don't know but the YongSeo fan in me wants to believe it's a coincidence because, as you said, the other couples don't wear matching clothes very often but YongSeo does so I don't think it is something it has to do with the company that sponsors their clothes. ;)

Couple song-Goguma couple

~Amazing video with a beautiful song that has cuts of when they talked about wearing similar clothes... When they asked Hyun~ if they had contacted each other to do that (wear similar clothes) she said 'No' ^_^~

Thanks for your comment!! I felt happy making the video too, when re-watching the clips... ^_^

and Thank you so much for posting the link!! :D