Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest eishazumi

Don't miss every opportunity. You can vote daily. I've been using two accounts daily to vote. Please  goguma's. let's support Yong and Hyun's group. http://www.allkpop.com/2010awards/ .

looking forward for today's episode...skinship keke...just a few more hours. can't wait hehehe. so excited.

next week for KBS music bank and on the 15th "melon awards" hope goguma detective will give us lot of exciting videos to watch.

by the way thanks to all Gogumas for GDA fancams. it's daebak!

Guest _wildcat

You guys, this is the only place where I come for my YongSeo fix, and I really can’t thank you enough for sharing all those fancams. If I was to look for them myself, I wouldn’t know where to start!

Not going to lie, though - while my love for YongSeo remains strong (specially after their epic trademark high-5 of love) - I wouldn't mind shipping this:

Bromance for the win! (Although I hope JongHyun isn’t jealous??? lol)

On another note, my slow self just noticed (from crystal's .gift above^) that when Yong is feeding Hyun, she’s actually holding his hand…I’m like a week later? LMAO.

Just goes to show how distracted I was by Yong’s hand-in-pocket action… ^_^

Anyway. All in all, aside from the epic YongSeo moment, it was really nice to see that Yong seems to get along with his in-laws; it's always wise to get along with the wife's family. ^_^

Guest LJH_Helen

Hello to everyone.:D

I’ve been a lurker for the past few months.  I’ve read everyone’s posts (going back and forth from page 1 to the last).  So here I am, finally deciding to register and post.  blush.gif

Go-chun is definitely a nice place to live in.  My life in the real world isn’t that pleasant nowadays, however this thread has been a blessing.  Visiting this place every day, reading bout Yongseo, and anticipating your posts uplifts my spirit.  I love everyone’s messages, photos, fancams, fanfics, critical analyses, the anniversary projects and a whole lot more.  Thank you so very much.^_^

I really don’t know how to put into words how much I love Yong and Hyun.  I was skeptic at first but I came to love them until today.  I love how they “move” inside and outside this show, threading the lines between REEL and REAL.  :wub: :wub::wub:

Like every fangirl, I would normally, just want Yong to be mine… but not this time. I have come to accept that YONG is for HYUN and vice versa.  Like everyone here, I can’t help but wish/dream that really go out together.  Can’t  stop spazzing about them with my family and friends.

Sorry if my fist post is a bit too long. Just a few more hours (where I am) and its Yongseo time!

Guest lunasol

krystala: Yes, Kyuhyun is older by a little bit. Don't worry! They DID interact at the awards in one of the fancams and Yong was even smiling widely at Kyuhyun. I wrote about this in detail with links some pages ago. I am explaining this because it has been mentioned by two or 3 people here and I don't want people to start to get scare and/or start imagining bad stuff when they shouldn't biggrin.gif.

3 hours left for our Yongseo couple!! wub.gif I am super tired and need to sleep but this is an episode I really want to stream live!

I hope we don't have any trouble with TVUnetwork, USTREAM, Soshified or your preferred live streaming link. For those who need a link you can find the list in the Sweet Potato Days blog. Also, if you previously watched the live streaming directly with chelupa USTREAM link, I think it was posted here that he changed the channel to nublupa instead of chelupa.

I know many of us notice the BROMANCE .....

But please lets not go there!!!! Peace.

Let me end with this...

YongSeo is the original We are Dating couple!

Today"s ep will be awesome !!! Keep us up to date guys!![]

Guest eishazumi

Eyes are the windows of our Soul...

I maybe happy to watch more yongseo couples skinship but eyeship for me is more than enough proof already. I'm very familiar with such action, such look, Such gaze of love(because i am happily married for 10 years keke).

I was a fan also of reality show couple way back then and that couple really ended as lovers in the end. just like yongseo their eyes speaks a lot, shows a lot (Sorry for comparing just wanted to give emphasis about eyeship). action speaks louder that words. if they're together they completely forgotten the people around them. just like what happened during Ueno Juri's visit. they are too occupied with each other.  both Hyun and Yong are too young and marriage is a long journey  and they have careers to protect.

Hyun and Yong makes me always believe that  TRUE and PURE LOVE really exist.

Guest glennpaulo

i don't know if already been shared. but for me first time reading it from CNBLUE thread. 

Japanese magazine: SIA volume 2

Q: I saw a TV program that you were composing a song while talking together. Do you compose in that way now too?

Yonghwa: I compose songs doing conversation with members. Sometimes I compose by myself. Mostly when it rains, I get an inspiration.

Guest miel_1301

While Gogumas all over the world are waiting for yet another DAEBAK Episode today, just droppin' these captures of Seobaby at the filming of MBC's "Enjoy Today" which will be aired tomorrow, 12th December 2010.

Seems like Wifey Hyun is taking her Archery Lessons quite seriously.

So YongHwa~ssi, You better behave boy!

enjoytoday1.jpg

enjoytoday2.jpg

enjoytoday3.jpg

And this last capture is specially for all Goguma RING Stalkers.

enjoytoday4.jpg

cr: on pics+ggthread

Hyun Buin is wearing THE RING even while practising Shooting Arrows.

Happy viewing to all Gogumas in Go-Chun!!!

this little couple is really really so cute and sweet. it's interesting to notice that it is hardly to see their sweet side when they are alone appearing in any program. but when they are together (not only in wgm), even not doing anything, just their glances, their expression, their reaction, their smiles make you feel the sweetness they have to each other. i believe that is what we call "the chemistry".

mmm...... look at the time when cnblue was announced for receiving the award, hyun standing up and waving to yong, and yong waving back. you would notice that there is a familiar smile on yong's face, wanting to smile big, but stopping himself to smile that big. he smiled like that in many wgm eps when he felt happy about what hyun did or said. also, how yong and hyun act and how they react to each other in gd are totally identical to what they did in wgm eps. it's another proof that they are not acting in wgm. really....really...really a honest and cute couple.

it is nice that snsd and cnblue have received so much recognition on their music and their career. yong and hyun are so devoted in their own teams and support each other's team as well. in wgm, they did not only wish all the best for each other, but always mentioning their own teams, snsd and cnblue, a lot. more caring is that yong in many events (in the duet ep, in the japan trip ep, in the red bean store ep...) shows his support to snsd, similarly hyun supports cnblue a lot (in the earlier cnblue studio visit ep, in the fishing ep, in the japan trip ep..., the most important one by attending the cnblue concert by herself alone). i don't want to guess whether they are real or not as i won't get an answer anyway (though i wish and i am quite positive about it, even if they are not now, may be some time in future). it is nice to know they have each other standing side by side supporting each other. even treating each other as close best friends is already enough and makes their lives blissful. that also makes our goguma world so wonderful and always with so many positive strengths. i think that is also the reason why they receive so much support from their own team members, their manager oppas, the fanboys, the mcs (mc park and mc kim). really they did nothing exaggerated to make themselves outstanding or draw our attention. they just live normally, do things normally (especially for hyun, she did things in her pace).

though we have to be open-minded accepting the others' opinion, i really cannot understand from whatever angles as to why some fans will ask yong to leave wgm. they have to realise yong is showing his true sides to them, but just it is them don't want to accept that side of yong. as fans, they should let their idol be what he himself wants to be, not to restrict him to show his true sides. idol shall not be someone his fans shaped him to be, if so it's called 'puppet'. sorry, no offence to anyone at all.

i am awaiting the coming ep quietly... how about you ... ?

Guest _lovenotes

I really don't mean to be rude but...lol and wow at some of you. I came in here wanting to spazz about the little YongSeo interaction at the GDA, but seeing how some of you might go: "don't say this, don't mention that," I'll just keep it to myself. [i understand there are certain rules but to give bad rep to someone just for asking a question? or just outright teling them not to mention something in particular? Geez. I guess I better just keep it short and thank the people who shared the fancams and pictures. :)

And miel_1301 - I come just in time for the pictures of Seobb taking archery lessons. Cool! Thank you for sharing. Will refrain from mentioning the ring as I don't want to be bash.

@jgz89: hi! I was wondering if you have a bigger version of the picture below your post?

This picture

I wanted to make it my wallpaper. :)

I can't wait for today's episode!

I can't understand korean, but I'm still gonna watch it raw. LOL

I'm also so happy that they both won an award!

To be honest, I was surprised at seohyun's response to CNBLUE winning.

But it goes to show that she really cares for yong and for her bro in laws.

Well, I've spazzed enough today.

Time to study so I can spazz again later. haha

Sure! It's not that big, but it is larger:

I think I got this from either the soompi thread or the yongseo tumblr, I don't remember. There might be a larger one somewhere?

Guest toomuchsmiling

MXiahcky- omg awesome share!! gotta love those special moments. (lol, since wen has a high five become 'a special moment'? srsly Yongseo has changed me. :lol:

tinybeatingheart love that gif!! it's cool how you combined it!!! so we can see how it played out~ :P

you MUST watch the preview in slow motion done by our talented goguma1207!!! [she also put the music You Got Me by Colby Caillat, a song that the lyrics and music are just perfect for our Yongseo!! 

Especially the part in the preview!!

You Got Me (Preview Ep35) - YongSeo

cr. goguma1207

lunasol- totally loved it and i saw it. goguma1207 so talented b/c that song PERFECTLY matches the preview. :wub: how perfect.

for Golden Disk, did anyone notice, Seohyun kinda looked like a robot, pretty much expressionless except wen they won the awards but like the red carpet and stuff, totally a blank wall face. :mellow: i recognized her of course but it was like seeing a different person!! but then that fancam where CN Blue won and her unnies were telling her to stand up and u see the look of surprise/happiness and her being flustered to stand up, i was like 'hey it's Hyun!!' :lol: like THAT'S the girl i know, not the expressionless statue from before. I just thought it was awesome how most of her emotions/WHO SHE IS came out when CN Blue won. :lol:

and me and my paranoid mind, seeing Jinwoon and Yonghwa all bro-to-bro, this saying came up in my head "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"? i KNOW, weird brain, it's probably not like that at all and they're really having a good old bromance. :lol:

episode will be on in a couple hours, lol, but i'll wait for the youtube links. xP

@_lovenotes what did you mean by not mentioning the ring or you will get bashed? hyun is clearly wearing the ring or are you trying to say that her wearing the ring is not a good thing? i did not see any people here forbidding anyone to not mention anything. from my understanding, our fellow gogumas are reminding the others to refrain from mentioning anything that is not related to yongseo because we don't want this forum to be closed down. for giving bad rep thing, i see it as one of the ways to remind the poster that his/her post is not related to yongseo and may cause trouble to our lovely forum.

thank you everyone for the fancams.

Guest chilipadi_22

love all the fancams and pictures from fellow gogumas.

we are seriously going crazy because of this couple. haha:)

but can someone re-upload the video where yongseo hi-5??

WANNA SEE IT DESPERATELY!!! heehee^^

thanks in advance. :)

in 45 more minutes is WGM.

are we all ready?!

opps, i topped the page. :)

Guest eishazumi

and me and my paranoid mind, seeing Jinwoon and Yonghwa all bro-to-bro, this saying came up in my head "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"? i KNOW, weird brain, it's probably not like that at all and they're really having a good old bromance. :lol:

episode will be on in a couple hours, lol, but i'll wait for the youtube links. xP

i've been thinking at myself as paranoid as well. same thoughts.  i am not against jinwoon-yonghwa bromance. i either like it  or dislike it. maybe because i don't know the real intention of jinwoon. also i'm not a fan of 2am. besides jinwoon and seulong gives me not so good impression as commentator in WGM. for some reason i don't know yet, I just dont want yonghwa to get closer to jinwoon. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" i also believe in this.

all i want is yong and hyun to get closer.hehehe

Guest chelupa

just a reminder, for those of you watching wgm live on ssfstream/chelupa , my ustream channel was banned so im now on www.ustream.tv/channel/nublupa or you can find me on ssf streaming channel ITNW

Guest bluelover

Hello gugomas

I’ve been a yongseo couple fan for four months and keeping track of this thread for almost two months, but always feel hesitate to make my post.

You guys are soooooooooo great! When I looked the posts in previous pages, I’ve been thinking why you all have eagle eyes, and many of your guesses towards the show proved to be true later, it was really interesting. And I feel that this thread is like a warm family, with so many kind people. I quite appreciate those sweet gifts you prepared for YS’s 300-day anniversary, and I quite admire that everyone here always keeps a positive view for yongseo whatever happens. I just feel so proud of you guys and thank you for making me proud of being a yongseo fan~~~

Guest WendyLoveSoshi

Another translated article. :)

WGM Couples Having Oversea Activies - ''We Will Follow Them''

yongseo-episode-30-english-subbed-WGM.jpg

Recently, idols have been speeding up their pace to invade other countries. Recently, KBS 2TV's Invincible Youth has decided to stop airing. One of the reason is that most of the idols participating in the show has oversea activities.

So, it's getting harder for them to have time to participate in the show. Another program, We got Married, is also facing same problem. Popular couples like YongSeo and Khuntoria are all idols. And are having oversea activties or have plans for oversea activites.

However, We Got Married almost never had any problems. One of the crew members contacted Newsen and said ''We can follow them''. Girls' Generation and CN Blue are both having oversea activities. 2PM, F(x) and Brown Eyed Girls are all having plans to invade Japan.

Someone said ''Invincible Youth's problem is because all participants have to gather at the Shooting location. That evokes the problem of traveling problems. However, We Got Married is different.  We can follow the couples. Even if we must go overseas.

Actually, in 2009, the crew followed Kim Hyun Joong (SS501), who was having Japan promotions at that time. They had overseas shooting. Couple Hwangbo and SS501's Members had a wonderful time together. (Translation Note: Kim Hyun Joong and HwangBo was a couple) The show also had good ratings. Recently, Seohyun and Yonghwa also had overseas shooting. (Japan)

This person also said '' The Couples both have overseas and Korea activites. And can choose the shooting dates themselves.''

Source: Nate

Translated By: WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews/ Soompi

Picture Credits: Osen

just a reminder, for those of you watching wgm live on ssfstream/chelupa , my ustream channel was banned so im now on www.ustream.tv/channel/nublupa or you can find me on ssf streaming channel ITNW

:wub: CHELUPA, You are my HERO!!! I wish I could send you a THANK YOU gift but all I can do is send some GOOD KARMA and POSITIVITY your way! When TVU and SNSD central didn't stream I went into a MAD PANIC trying to figure our where to watch the YongSeo couple. Of course, it's not like I can understand Korean but I love watching them.

:wub: Of course, I have to give a big and heartfelt THANK YOU to those who post screen caps, translations and links because there were time that I had to work night shift and was not able to watch the live streaming.... POSITIVITY and GOOD KARMA to all of you!!! BTW, I changed my work schedule so I'm off on FRIDAY nights (WGM is on at 12:15 am my time.)

To Yong & Hyun: :w00t: Just keep going with the flow and I will follow you.....