Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest SophiaPia

Now the preview is early.

<U>용화♡서현 : 웰컴 투 동막해수욕장(!)</U>

첫 고구마 농사에서 고배를 마신 용서부부!

소박한 사이즈의(?) 고구마 자루만 챙겨들고 ‘두 줄 밭’을 나서는데~

흉작의 아픔을 달래기 위해 근처에 있는 동막 해수욕장을 거닐기로 하고~

세상 모든 커플이 다 한다는 유치한 놀이를 시도한 용 남편, 이에 현 부인의 반응은?

그리고 용 남편 강력 추천! 올 겨울 히트예감 ‘용 남편표 스킨십’은 과연 무엇?

고픈 배를 달래기 위해 제철 대하구이를 먹으러 간 두 사람!

싱싱한 새우구이에 곁들여먹는 용서부부 표 ‘도라지 고구마’의 맛은?

깜짝 공개! 용 남편이 현 부인 생각날 때 마다 ‘오래 전부터 조금씩 만든 것’의 정체

는?

google translations kekeke! I THINK WAIT FOR THE EXPERTS. Thanks aneng

U> Longhua ♡ SNSD: Welcome to Beach dongmak (!)</ U>

Humbled by the first drink, potato farming couples forgiveness!

Of modest size (?) Sweet jaruman chaenggyeodeulgo 'two lines as the field was then ~ a

To appease the pain of a bad harvest dongmak near the beach and strolling ~

The end of the world that all the couples for the husband attempted to play childish, this current wife's reaction?

And for the best husband! This winter hit I'm Feeling physical contact for nampyeonpyo 'What is a Will?

To appease the hungry season between the two people to eat grilled treat!

Grill fresh shrimp eaten a couple votes forgiveness 'flowered sweet' taste of?

Surprise the public! When his wife reminded her husband present for every 'a long time to have made little identity of' A?

Guest lunasol

Does anyone have a fancam of seohyun's reaction when jinwoon or anyone else of sm entertainment won because that would be telling of how unique of a reaction if she was that excited for only yonghwa and cnblue.

I am sure she would be happy when Super Junior, Shinee and Boa won. Not only because they are labelmates, but also because they have grown together, some of them since very young, including Seohyun, so all of them treat each other as family and support each other. Just watch the second their name was announced for their big award and the SUJU boys surrounded SNSD table.

However, what you should also focus in the video is her unnis reactions. Its obvious they are also super happy along with her and FOR her. Not only Yuri and Hyoyeon, but you can also even see Jessica, who have not really interacted with Yong compared to other SNLs, smiling widely and applauding enthusiastically the second CNBLUE is called. Hyoyeon and Jessica were even pumping their arms in the air later in the video! Yuri also exploded with happiness hitting Seohyun biggrin.gif

In fact, Yuri is SUPER DAEBAK in this video and now a Goguma Fairygodsister hahaha!! When she pointed at Seohyun's head, her gesture can only be described as "YES! SHE IS THE GF/WIFE OF THE WINNER!!". Also, what is more telling is when Yuri got more serious and passed her hand through Seohyun's head and gave her a half-hug and patted her shoulder like a mother/older sister who knows this is an important moment for Hyun and is happy because Seohyun is happy. Hyun response by grabbing Yuri's shoulder at the same time is so telling of the level of Hyun's happiness and that she was feeling very proud. These interactions at the end of the video with Yuri is what for me makes it unique and more telling that Hyun's type of happiness for CNBLUE is REALLY personal. w00t.gif I don't know, maybe someone can give some input.

EDIT:

winnieho!! We think alike!! hahah I just saw your post and as you can see I also totally agree with your opinion biggrin.gif

Hyun's reaction (and her unnies) to CNBlue winning was interesting & pretty funny.... poor girl had a hard time finding solid footing. She is just too adorable and so sweet! She also looked gorgeous.

Yonghwa sounded great singing the new rendition of I'm A Loner, and all of CNBlue looked handsome!

So they filmed again over 2 days?! That's a separate filming from Busan, right? Wonder what they did... :phew:

Thanks to all for the photos and links to the awards show! Onward to Saturday!

Guest glennpaulo

In my opinion, with hyun expression she's super duper very much glad, they didn't expect it. Maybe all of us as well as hyun and her unnies are expecting that they will get the newcomer award, honestly when i'm watching, when CNBLUE name wasn't called in newcomer award i quit the live streaming because of disappointment but when i think about it i thought to myself "there's SNSD also, maybe i will watch them". Then while im watching and waiting for SNSD award i suddenly heard the CNBLUE. and im very much happy and glad. they didnt get the newcomer award but they get one of the main award. Maybe that's the feeling of Hyun and her unnies that time, didn't expect to happen. Those two is full of surprises and happiness for each other, im happy and glad that i know them.

Guest blueshoes

wow...

congrats to snsd and cn blue and to us..

i'm watching the performance of cn blue at gda..

i notice something but i'm not sure

(i don't if its really at snsd cause maybe he pointed

it to the sj)

during the love love love perfomance

the rap part of yong (4:50)

he pointed to different places but he

pointed the last one to the front and

again its the place of snsd..

This moment ????

ystar20102101209hdtvh26.jpg

cap by me

Guest tangerine_00

hi im kinda new here so please bear with me :)

can anyone post a link or something to download ep 34? i would really appreciate it because youtube doesnt really like me XD

congratulations (belatedly) on your 300th day yongseo and cant wait for the next ep !

Guest raindrops_919

annyong GOGUMA  :wub:

it's been awhile since i post here, being a silent lurker this lately lol.. i miss MY GOGUMA FAMILY!!

i was so happy because of GDA last night, soshi unnies reaction when CNBLUE win is really DAEBAK, so heartwarming that CNBLUE and SNSD relationship is so tight that it feel like each other's winning is their own winning! they are FAMILY because of YONGSEO.

Hyun's so proud when CNBLUE win, she bows like "thank you thank you, my husband win" she's a part of the winner when CNBLUE win, soshi unnies look so happy for her, i think they are congratulate her lol

i hope we can see another fancam on CNBLUE when SNSD win, i really want to see Yong's reaction  :phew:

i need some help, i haven't download yongseo latest episode with english subbed becoz the link i got is already claimed so i can't download it, can somebody help me  :( pleassseeee

Brief translation of super sweet episode preview based on Chinese from Baidu.

YongSeo couple left their two rows goguma fields with 2 small sacks of gougmas. In order to live up their spirit, they decided to go to a nearby beach front.

Yonghwa attempted to play something childish that all the couples in the world will do. How will Seohyun react to it?

Also, strongly recommended by Yonghwa! What was going to be the most popular Yonghwa brand SKINSHIP for winter this year?

To fill up their stomach, they went for BBQ prawns. What was the taste of Yongseo brand of prawn with goguma?

Surprised Revealed! What was the truth behind the something that he started to do bit by bit long time ago whenever Yonghwa thought of Seohyun?

Guest eishazumi

Are people not satisfied yet? some are even asking for another fancam of Seohyuns reaction towards Jinwoon and Suju. trying to compare uniqueness of her reaction? for me what i saw is enough proof already.

YONGSEO Fighting!

Waaaaahhhh!!! (shouting with joy) Oh what a happy night for our YongSeo!

thanks sachet for the fancam! it made my morning and pushed me to writing here even though I'm at work (i hope i would not get caught! hahah! things i do for the yongseo!)

jnj, a solid proof that it was Hyun that Yong was waving to. I really love your optimism! (generally, i'm really a pessimist, not wanting to expect too much in things)

see you later guys!

Guest MountainMadman

Hello! Just stopping by for a few seconds to drop off this translation of the preview:

용화♡서현 : 웰컴 투 동막해수욕장(!)

첫 고구마 농사에서 고배를 마신 용서부부!

소박한 사이즈의(?) 고구마 자루만 챙겨들고 ‘두 줄 밭’을 나서는데~

흉작의 아픔을 달래기 위해 근처에 있는 동막 해수욕장을 거닐기로 하고~

세상 모든 커플이 다 한다는 유치한 놀이를 시도한 용 남편, 이에 현 부인의 반응은?

그리고 용 남편 강력 추천! 올 겨울 히트예감 ‘용 남편표 스킨십’은 과연 무엇?

고픈 배를 달래기 위해 제철 대하구이를 먹으러 간 두 사람!

싱싱한 새우구이에 곁들여먹는 용서부부 표 ‘도라지 고구마’의 맛은?

깜짝 공개! 용 남편이 현 부인 생각날 때 마다 ‘오래 전부터 조금씩 만든 것’의 정체는?

Yonghwa <3 Seohyun: Welcome to Dongmak Beach(!)

Yongseo couple, finishing their first goguma harvest!

Leaving their 'two rows field' with their unassuming(?) bags of sweet potatoes~

To ease the pains of the bad harvest they decide to go to the nearby Dongmak beach~

Yong husband, trying a childish joke that all couples try at least once, and Hyun wife's reaction?

And Yong's strong recommendation! What will be this winter's hit, 'Yong certified skinship'?

Going to eat grilled prawns that are in season!

What will be the taste of YongSeo-certified bellflower gogumas?

Surprise revelation! What is it that Yong husband started 'working on bit by bit'  from a long time ago every time he thought of Hyun?

Guest glennpaulo

Hello! Just stopping by for a few seconds to drop off this translation of the preview:

Yonghwa <3 Seohyun: Welcome to Dongmak Beach(!)

Yongseo couple, finishing their first goguma harvest!

Leaving their 'two rows field' with their unassuming(?) bags of sweet potatoes~

To ease the pains of the bad harvest they decide to go to the nearby Dongmak beach~

Yong husband, trying a childish joke that all couples try at least once, and Hyun wife's reaction?

And Yong's strong recommendation! What will be this winter's hit, 'Yong certified skinship'?

Going to eat grilled prawns that are in season!

What will be the taste of YongSeo-certified bellflower gogumas?

Surprise revelation! What is it that Yong husband started 'working on bit by bit'  from a long time ago every time he thought of Hyun?

Thank you for translation even though you're busy.

wow i have a feeling that this Saturday will become a super DAEBAK day. maybe the Yong certified skin-ship is the pocket holding hands.

childish joke...hmmm.... I'm very curious to know...and a surprise revelation...i cannot imagine myself, how am i excited to watch tomorrow's episode

thank you MountainMadman& redtulip OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! just 2 more days and i'm like dying!!!! this ep is going to be a good one i can feel it! more skinship and Yong's surprise......? DAEBAK! playing catch me if ya can is so cheesy!!! >.< but i'm not going to lie even i did that. <3 YONGSEO FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wishwash

wow...

congrats to snsd and cn blue and to us..

i'm watching the performance of cn blue at gda..

i notice something but i'm not sure

(i don't if its really at snsd cause maybe he pointed

it to the sj)

during the love love love perfomance

the rap part of yong (4:50)

he pointed to different places but he

pointed the last one to the front and

again its the place of snsd..

And the lyrics goes..

I close my eyes and I shut my ears

I can still see you and hear your voice

Sweet! ^^

Guest _wildcat

You guys – thank you so much for the fancams! I’ve been anticipating them the whole day and, alas, YongSeo delivered!

^_^

I have to say, Hyun’s reaction is much more than I theoretically expected, and that alone got me squealing and smiling like an idiot. However, it was the way her unnies reacted that really caught my attention and brought this giant wave of joy to my heart.

In my humble opinion – and I seem to be with most of you on this – their actions are very telling. Not only were Yuri and HyoYeon teasing her and looking genuinely excited, but you can even see Jessica - the Ice Princess herself - raising her arm to point at SeoHyun. Now, if that doesn’t scream that something’s up with YongSeo, I don’t know what would.

(…I realize we could just write that off as nothing more than the older sisters teasing the youngest, because that’s what sisters are supposed to do, anyway, but I chose to live in my bubble dreams! lol  ^_^)

---

[Edit] @ raindrops_919 - Funny you should mention it, but it does kind of look like they are congratulating her and she's somewhat going, "thank you, thank you...yes, that's my husband..." lol

Clearly, my sanity was thrown out the window already.

And @ MountainMadman - thank you for the translation! ^_^ And lol @ "Yong certified skinship." What could it be...the hand-in-pocket thing??? Ok, let me stop. Ha ha.

Guest yhayhayha

hi im kinda new here so please bear with me :)

can anyone post a link or something to download ep 34? i would really appreciate it because youtube doesnt really like me XD

congratulations (belatedly) on your 300th day yongseo and cant wait for the next ep !

and for Raindrops_919 too

is it ok to put direct link here? you can visit http://www.rdrsubs.org/ and http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2010/10/seohyun-and-yonghwa-we-got-married.html

is it against the rules to put the link here? if it is, i'm really sorry. sad.gif

for the next epi and the other epi in the future, i think you should take your time to watch it,but if u can't, u may visit this thread. kind-hearted goguma, such as mountainmadman, sun-sun, jnj, and others always help us to watch our couple and  the sub too.  so deep bow for them  laugh.gif

@ Redtulip, thanks for the preview translation.. i can't wait for tomorrow..

ah! for yong and hyun..... CONGRATULATION!!!  both of you deserve it. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yong and his brothers are really handsome!!! kyaaaaaa... wub.gif

Guest Kerube-Chan

I have been fangirling like crazy for the last two hours, it was a very hard day at work and my mobile connection was death, so when a got home, the first thing I did was YongSeo thread and look what I found!

I cant stop spazzing, first for the wins, CNBLUE and SNSD deserved the awards, I am frigging happy!

Second, for the love of God when I watched SH is fancam, I think my hearth stopped and then it began dugeun dugeun, OMG she was soooo happy for her husband and it was completely natural!!! And what about the unnies, if in denial one just have to see the reactions of the friends of the person you think likes/love someone... They area totally into it!!! kekekeke... Ahhhh this is so great!!!!

Third, I have to make space for this, "I am a Loner" Jazz/Blues version was a total WINNER, OMG YH was looking so fine and singing so good!!!! I am so proud of them!!! CNBLUE Fighting!!!

You know what I want a fancam of YH watching SNSD perform!!! Goguma wishing powers come to me!!!! kekekeke

I really cant stop spazzing! My sister is looking me weird, she says I cant be this crazy about them, but I dont care, I do love YongSeo couple, cant wait for Melon awards!!!

Happy spazzing my fellow gogumas, what a happy day!!!! I love you all, thanks for the goodies!!!

Edit:

bezbezbez thanks for sharing the photo of the photobook, I am so proud of the project, congratulations.

MountainMadMan and Redtulip thanks for the translated preview, I think this will be a very spazz worthy episode!!! Cant wait!!!

Guest gettawa

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratultion to YongSeo ,CN blue ,SNSD 

You are so great  ........

I am very grateful when I saw the reactions of Seo.

Its so cute and it indicates the sincerity and intimacy that they have for each other

Hello Gogumas *wave to all*

I was down with flu for the past 2 days and still recovering. Luckily I decide to visit the thread biggrin.gif

There are many news to spazz about and I'm feeling better already laugh.gif  Yong jazz version of I'm a Loner is SUPER AMAZING!!!! God! I was speechless as I listened to his voice. Without a doubt this Boy is Super talented. I pray that he and his brothers will realize all their dreams in the future. 

Congratulations to Yong & Brothers as well as Hyun & Unnies for winning awards at GDA. They deserve them. I'm so happy for them.

Hyun's reactions to Yong's winning is adorable. The unnies are supportive too smile.gif

Mountainmadman, thank you for the translation of the preview. Just can't wait for tomorrow. I'm very curious indeed of what Yong had been preparing when as he was thinking of his buin. *sigh*

bezbezez, the photo book is awesome. Thank you for initiating the project and letting all gogumas share their love with YongSeo. I hope the couple would be happy when they look through the book knowing they have supporters all over the world not only in Korea.

to the other gogumas thanks for sharing the links, photos & other stuffs. Love for you all wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif