Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest gmanalangster

There I changed Avatar too.. :) I've been a member of Soompi for almost 4 years and I haven't changed anything until now.. I love this Goguma Couple so much.. So whatever Hamburger( Anti's), nagging or any + or - discussion have been made here... I enjoy reading them all!!!

and I would stand on my belief... Yoong 믿어, Hyuun 믿어 (Trust Yoong, Trust Hyuun)

So Sorry but I can't just pick one Episode :vicx: So I can't join in the game.. :wacko: Because every Episodes shows new things about them.. Yoong and Hyuun never ceases to surprise me.

ANNOUNCEMENT!~

Hello my lovely gogumas!

Sadly as much as I want to translate the snowboarding episode of our cute couple, I won't be able to. I'm a film major and in my last semester in college and therefore have a senior thesis to produce. This Saturday I have to go to on location to shoot for a documentary that I am making.

It's only for this ONE sat. I'll be back on the 26th~!

So instead, of asking M3 to translate 2 consecutive weeks, my awesome sister/lurker in this thread (she rarely posts on this thread...) is going to translate for this one week! Her SN is Juhee!

I leave her in your care!

-Dduk

Wow,it’s like a party here! Hello Gogumas^^

YSInternational thanks for giving me the excuse to watch all their episodes all over again! :lol:

I never thought picking my favourite episode will be this hard. Every single episode is the best.

But, I think my personal fav will be Episode 8 – the day Yong and Hyun celebrate their very 1st special 22 anniversary (thank god there’s a 22 day anniversary in Korea

:P )

epicet.jpg

Be prepared, I’ve gone crazy screencapping this episode

1st Aww moment is when Hyun mentioned that they’ve been DATING for a long time~ and Yong’s smile to the statement was so cute and meaningful :wub:

datemq.jpg

YongHwa looked so serious during the blackroom interview when he said that it’ll be the 1st time SeoHyun celebrating an anniversary and SeoHyun looked like she gave a deep thought on how to celebrate their special occasion together. Aishh you two, can u be more real than this? blush.gif

22day.jpg

And moving on to our Yong’s 1st time showing his jealousy outfront! (it’s the 1st time right?) and Hyun's innocent reaction was pure win! :D

jealousw.jpg

whyvs.jpg

The stares/gaze/eyeship during their visit at the blood donation clinic was indescribable esp Yong’s intense gaze while Hyun was thinking. You really enjoy watching your beautiful Hyun ,right YongHwa?

starer.jpg

Lol, caught red handed. :P

caughtd.jpg

Another epic moment. I was literally having the same reaction as Jea (the special MC during this ep). Why oh why did you cut this lovely moment PD nim? Why? :tears:

vlcsnap1490871.png

Last but not least, the born of Yong’s favourite affectionate term for Hyun~ Jashik

vlcsnap1492524.png

EDIT

I haven’t got the chance to put why I love this episode cause I was posting this right before I was going to my morning class but boy I’m surprise how this thread moves at the speed of lightning! :w00t:

So, this episode is simply my fav cause in my opinion it truly shows how YongHwa is very much smitten and amazed with SeoHyun. The signs of adoration is everywhere during this episode. Sometimes I think that YongHwa purposely trying something new like stating outright his jealousy just to see how would SeoHyun react to it and she never disappoints him with the innocent and pure reaction that a guy would never imagine his girl to give. Her innocent ‘waeyo?’ caught him offguard. :wub: Don’t get me started on the gaze that he gave SeoHyun during the blood donation~it was simply love,love,love. The little smile that is plastered on his face doesn’t help much either- it simply screams out fondness towards her (now you all know why his gaze become my signature pic. :lol: )

SeoHyun on the other hand simply enjoying her 1st experience celebrating a special anniversary with her special someone and she couldn’t be seen much happier to spend it with YongHwa. (even SeulOng notices that happy virus that our YongSeo was emitting ) When she expressed her disappointment for not being able to do something special together it really tugs my heart on how serious she is on making the anniversary memorable for both of them. No wonder YongHwa didn’t believe that she had forgotten their 200th anniversary-he kept on saying ‘It’s impossible that she forgot. It’s SeoHyun!’ I guess this episode here is the evidence that SeoHyun really take care of the utmost detail in their relationship.

So there it is my reason for making this episode my fav one. Looking forward to read your fav episode!

Keep the spazzing going Gogumas!![/fon

Guest baby_bo

Hello Everyone.

I might forget or become lazy on the day of YOngSeo's anniversary so Im going to post a message here :)

I can't believe 1 year has passed. Time flies by so fast, and uri baby girl has grown so much :)

I have always thanked YongSeo because I found new and awesome friends bec of this ship :)

Most of my YongSeo unnies, dongsaengs and "soulmate" lmao may not be that active here like before BUT our LOVE for YongSeo is still here and we support them all throughout :)

(and im going to meet them soon, how awesome

:) )

Okay enough of that, the main purpose of this post is to thank everyone for your continued support for YongSeo specially to yonghwa and my baby Seohyun :) and to their groups as well.

Special thanks to awesome translators M3 and dduk :) and also to j2dlee ( i miss your translation as well).. and to SONEMS who subs the epi fast... you guys are the best.. we have the fastest and most daebak translated episode bec of you guys... (apart from soshisubs ofcourse hehe)

Continue Spazzing guys :) and let YongSeo color your world and be happy because of them :) Free your mind with doubts... just think that these 2 are here to make us HAPPY ... JUST HAPPY :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YONGSEO COUPLE AND TO ALL GOGUMA VILLAGERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!

annyeong!

erica. ♥

Guest ikekeyou

i changed my avatar!!! yay! it looks great!! (:

anywhoo i cant wait for saturday!! snowboarding trip! YAY!

then after that the wedding photoshoot!! OMG!

anyways... my wishes for them

- to stay together as long as possible on wgm (so we can monitor them on screen!)

- to get married in real life!

- to perform their banmal song on stage!

- to have a romantic date and yong can sing his banmal song on stage for only hyun :D

- a mission to take care of kids

- yong going to snsd's concert/ event

- yong picking hyun up from school

- backhug, hug, or even kiss?! [: (omg if that were to happen i would die!)

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY YONGSEO!

Hi Gogumas

It’s been so loooong after my last post here. Been busy with my personal matter, but never failed to open this thread and read all posting by all of you here…

Wow, another 3 days is our YongSeo 365days. It means it’s already 365days I became their stalker, fangirl, commentator …. So

HAPPY 365-Days To Yonghwa & Seohyun…. I wish you all the happiness in the world and let your life be long and interesting like the Milky Way and soap opera series!. and i wish this will not be the last anniversary celebration...hope i can wish both of you more in future (means i want them to be real)..haha…

Thanks to all the subbers…wow you guys never failed me….i really appreciate your hard work and efficiency…cant imagine our life a day without you…

** Dduk, its ok…I think everyone will understand how busy you are with your study. Dun be sorry for that. I wish you all the best…

Thanks to all also for the vid,gif and info….

** I miss j2dlee and sun_sun…where are they now????

Guest rieyzajunkisshi

I've changed my avatar too~

I'm so excited until I can't endure it anymore keke....

My wish for their 1st Anniversary :-

Seeing how happy the two of you are makes it a joy to wish both of you a HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY!!!

Although each anniversary is unique, a couple's 1st anniversary is extra special because it marks a year filled with promise, discoveries & maybe even some surprises!

May your love continue to grow as you share your lives~

You've shown the world during your first year together that you have a beautiful start on forever (^^,)v

Do not forget your first dates, cherish your partner & the happiness will always be with you!!!

A good wife (Hyun~) gives happiness & long-life to her husband (of course Yong Seobang!!) 

Yongseo couple, let your love never goes away, let your life will always be interesting & full of happiness!!!

Guest emmanuellee

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YONGSEO COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yonghwa and Seohyun, thank you for sharing your moments with us.  Thank you for showing us what couples should be and should do. You are both mature for your age when it comes to relationships. I know some say that its scripted, but I don't think so, yes you are given a mission for each other but you do beyond what is needed to do. and because of that, you're endeared to our hearts.  

each episode is unique and like a jigzaw puzzle each piece is important and needed to complete it. without the dating (the earlier part), the mildang(the middle part), and other "cheesiness"(my gosh, I'm uber spazzing in their skinship, which is the latter part), I don't think they will be what they are today.  So confident of what they feel and so strong enough to show us their feelings.  So I can't choose what's my favorite episode because I love them all, some may find the other episodes as boring but for me, they are cute.  Their awkwardness and shyness during their courtship, it tickles me to the bone. LOL Love, love, love this couple, my wish for them is to be happy and enjoy what they have and not be pressured to do the things they don't want. 

God Bless, Yonghwa and Seohyun.

hi guys....can somebody tell me how to have avatar?? i really don't know how ( i'm not good with this thing blush.gif ) i want to chage my avatar too for the annyversary

and i want to share my story how i know and love yongseo... it's started when i watch YAB, i really love that drama and shinwoo catch my attention, from then i always try to finds things related to shinwoo and come to know that he's gonna debut in a band... i'm so glad because i don't really like boybands so when CNBLue debut and hear the songs they play i fell in love not only with yonghwa but Cn Blue too.. i love their music.

I watch WGM before because sangchu couple and stop when they ended, and i swear i'll never ever want to watch show like WGM again because it makes my emotion involve, i'm heartbroken when sangchu couple leave WGM, but when i heard yong will be join WGM i'm torn will i watch or not bcos i don't want the same thing happen again, but i decide i'll give it a try for my love and bias yong hwa ^^

so i heard he will be paired up with seohyun, maknae from SNSD, first i don't like it, because eventhough i know who SNSD is i'm not a fan and i'm not an anti either, i just don't like their music (i'm more to bands and ballads), and my knowlegde about SNSD limited only that they are the fomous girls groups in korea, i don't even know their names each^^

but i follow the journey of yongseo couple from ep 1 till now, and i must say i fell in love with seohyun, her personality is hard to find in any other girl, she's so pure and upright and like yong say clean!!i'm glad i don't let my first judgement got in the way, and makes me find this beautiful couple.. yonghwa is my bias and always will, but my love for seohyun is true and i love this girl for her personality not bcos she's from SNSD (still can't like SNSD but can tolerate cos seohyun hehe don't bash me SONE i'm not hating either)

so my wish for this couple please be real!!! :D date for long like seven and byul if they can sure u can, and get married when seohyun turns 30 :wub::wub:

wah... looks like i write an essay, this my longest post ever!!! blush.gif

Guest blueshoes

정용화 “서현 연예인중 가장 미모 빛나” 닭살커플 인증 http://news.nate.com/view/20110208n07773

정용화 "연예인 중 서현이 가장 예뻐" 애정 과시 http://news.nate.com/view/20110208n07690

'우결' 정용화, "나와 서현 중에 서현이 더 아깝다" http://news.nate.com/view/20110208n07572

credit shinha28 twitter

>.<

Guest cutie_xur

hello everyone. its my first time posting here. but definitely not first time here. i have been lurking for the past 9 months. i really wanted to post but i really dont know and also im very much shy because gogumas here are so jiang! you guys are really awesome. i love reading all your posts. im literally shaking while typing this because i am afraid i migth break rules. so forgive me fellow gogumas.

i decided to unlurk since yongseo and our anniversary is fast approaching. atleast by posting i can contribute even this is just a tiny thing. i LOVE OUR YONGSEO very much. they are the reason why i already have an insomnia. lol! and i guess all the poster here has said what i wanted to say about our couple.

i just want to thank all the heaven sent gogumas here in soompi for the translations,videos,fancams,articles,screencaps,fanfics etc2.. i couldnt name you all but you know who you are.

I AM A PROUD YONGSEO SHIPPER.. A PROUD VILLAGER IN GOGUMA HEAVEN

MY WISH FOR YONGSEOS FIRST ANNIVERSARYwell aside from the obvious(being real couple) i just want you guys TO JUST KEEP ON MAKING US FALL IN LOVE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. and ofcourse keep falling in love with each other!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO CHANGE MY AVATAR? THANKS SO MUCH

HOPE IM WELCOME HERE!

Going to de-lurk for a moment.

@MountainMadman

The funny thing about your story is that it exactly happen to me as well. I was surprise to see an article that Hyun got married. I got curious and tried to find out how that happen. The only difference was that I actually saw a couple of episodes rather than FMV. I was intrigue with the show and started watching WGM.

As for my favorite episode, it has to be episode 27.

For me, it was the turning point of their relationship. It's the 1st time I saw, how they truly care for one another regardless what was their relationship status at the time. The episode left a deep impression to me because "some" of the gifts are too personal to be prepared by WGM crew (I say "some" because I still feel that the 2 rows of land is prepared by WGM crew in order to have an farm episode). For me, the transformation all started with episode 27. She opened herself on that episode, and as more filming was being done. Little by little, she was removing the pieces of her shell. Eventually we arrived at this point, where we can't find the old Hyun. The very reserved and upright girl that we all know ever since SNSD debuted in 1997.

I'm happy with what has happen to the couple.  I'm glad they stuck together despite their busy schedules. I have watched almost all the couples in WGM, for me it takes time to truly develop a bond with their virtual partner. Even the most affectionate couples in WGM have their moment of hesitation at the start of their relationship. Time was the key element. Like in real life, it takes a couple of dates to find out whether you really like a person or not. That rule also applies in WGM, whether this virtual relationship would take further or not.

Wow!! I'm surprise with myself. Normally, i don't write this long. I find it hard to express my thoughts in words. Anyway thanks for reading my message.

Going to lurking mode again.....

EDIT: I forgot that I also change my avatar for 1st year anniversary....

Guest gogumaforever

links from blueshoes

정용화 “서현 연예인중 가장 미모 빛나” 닭살커플 인증  뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2011-02-08 10:54  관심지수     17  관심지수 상세정보     최소 0 현재 최대 100           * 조회         * 댓글         * 올려         * 스크랩       [전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]      도움말 닫기   글씨 확대 글씨 축소 [뉴스엔 박영주 기자]  정용화가 가상아내 서현에 대한 공개애정을 드러냈다.  최근 진행된 tvN ‘ENEWS’ ‘비하인드 스타’ 녹화에는 4인조 밴드 씨앤블루 멤버 정용화가 참석해 멤버들과 ‘우리 결혼했어요’ 파트너 서현에 대한 속내를 털어놨다.  최 근 발표한 자작곡 ‘처음 사랑하는 연인들을 위해’(부제: 반말송)가 국내 주요 음원 사이트에서 1위를 차지하는 등 관심을 모은 정용화. 특히 이 노래가 ‘우리 결혼 했어요’에서 가상 부부로 출연중인 정용화와 서현이 듀엣으로 불러 더욱 화제가 됐던 ‘반말송’을 재편곡한 곡이라 더욱 눈길을 끌고 있다.  이에 정용화는 “쉬운 멜로디와 한번쯤은 경험했을 법한 가사가 대중들에게 어필 한 것 같다”며 “같이 앨범에 참여한 서현도 좋게 잘 들었다고 해서 더욱더 의미 있는 곡”이라며 소감을 밝혔다.  이어 정용화는 “서현이 연예인 중 가장 예쁘다”며, “나와 서현 중에 서현이 더 아깝다”고 말하는 등 각별한 애정을 드러냈다.  정 용화의 방송 데뷔작인 드라마 ‘미남이시네요’ 캐스팅에 얽힌 비하인드 스토리도 공개된다. ‘씨엔블루’ 드럼을 맡고 있는 ‘민혁’과 경쟁을 벌인 것으로 알려진 데 대해, “민혁이가 배역에 욕심이 있었는지, 캐스팅이 결정된 후 소속사 사장님 앞에서 눈물을 보였었다고 들었다”며 “경쟁을 했다는 건 좀 확대 된 것 같다”며 고 전했다.  이외에도 자신의 외모에 대해 “100점 만점에 60점”이라고 밝혀 눈길을 끌 예정. 또, 그간 밝혀지지 않았던 정용화의 속마음들을 ‘뇌구조’를 통해 한 눈에 소개한다. 2월8일 오후 9시 10분 방송.  박영주 gogogirl@newsen.com  기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

'우결' 정용화, "나와 서현 중에 서현이 더 아깝다"  OSEN 원문 기사전송 2011-02-08 10:48  관심지수     15  관심지수 상세정보     최소 0 현재 최대 100           * 조회         * 댓글         * 올려         * 스크랩       [전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]      도움말 닫기   글씨 확대 글씨 축소   [OSEN=봉준영 기자] 씨엔블루의 멤버 정용화가 가상 결혼 생활 중인 서현에 대한 무한 애정을 드러냈다.  케이블채널 tvN ‘ENEWS’의 ‘비하인드 스타’에 출연한 정용화는 “서현이 연예인 중 가장 예쁘다”며 “나와 서현 중에 서현이 더 아깝다”고 말해 각별한 애정을 과시했다.  또 한 최근 발표한 자작곡 ‘처음 사랑하는 연인들을 위해’(부제: 반말송)가 국내 주요 음원 사이트에서 1위를 차지하는 등 관심을 모은 정용화. 특히 이 노래가 ‘우리 결혼 했어요’에서 가상 부부로 출연 중인 정용화와 서현이 듀엣으로 불러 더욱 화제가 됐던 ‘반말송’을 재편곡한 곡이라 더욱 눈길을 끌고 있다.  이에 정용화는 “쉬운 멜로디와 한번쯤은 경험했을 법한 가사가 대중들에게 어필 한 것 같다”며 “같이 앨범에 참여한 서현도 좋게 잘 들었다고 해서 더욱더 의미 있는 곡”이라며 소감을 밝혔다.  이외에도 이날 정용화는 자신의 외모에 대해 “100점 만점에 60점”이라고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었고, 그간 밝혀지지 않았던 정용화의 속마음들을 ‘뇌구조’를 통해 공개한다.  bongjy@osen.co.kr

정용화 "연예인 중 서현이 가장 예뻐" 애정 과시  스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2011-02-08 10:51 최종수정 2011-02-08 11:26  관심지수     4  관심지수 상세정보     최소 0 현재 최대 100           * 조회         * 댓글         * 올려         * 스크랩       [전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]      도움말 닫기   글씨 확대 글씨 축소  [스포츠서울닷컴 | 이현경기자] 정용화가 가상 결혼 생활 중인 서현에 대한 무한 애정을 드러냈다.  최근 tvN 'ENEWS-비하인드 스타(연출 박희백)'에 출연한 정용화는 인터뷰에서 "서현이 연예인 중 가장 예쁘다"고 미모를 극찬해 눈길을 끌었다. 남다른 부인 사랑을 과시한 것.  또 다른 칭찬도 이어졌다. 정용화는 "함께 '우리 결혼했어요'에 출연 중이지만 나와 서현 중에 서현이 더 아깝다고 생각한다"며 진심어린 마음을 드러냈다.  최근 발표한 자작곡 '처음 사랑하는 연인들을 위해(부제: 반말송)'가 국내 주요 음원 사이트에서 1위를 차지하는 등 큰 관심을 받고 있는 것에 대한 소감도 전했다.  정용화는 "쉬운 멜로디와 한번쯤은 경험했을 법한 가사가 대중들에게 어필 한 것 같다"며 "같이 앨범에 참여한 서현도 좋게 잘 들었다고 해서 더욱더 의미 있는 곡"이라고 말했다.  한편 정용화의 솔직한 인터뷰가 담긴 tvN 'ENEWS-비하인드 스타'는 오는 8일(화) 밤 9시 10분 방송된다.  <글=이현경기자, 사진제공=tvN>    [인기기사]  · 차두리 "박지성-이영표 은퇴, 나는 아직 팔팔"  · 톱모델, 과도한 포토샵 굴욕? "섹시하긴 한데…"  · 백보람, 속옷회사 직원에 '가슴 사이즈' 들통  · '얼짱 스포츠스타' 이승준-한유미, 열애설 '솔솔~'  · "지구 종말은 2036년" 러시아, 과학적 근거 밝혀  · 女스타, 가슴 축소 의혹…"풍만 몸매 어디로?" - 즐거운 e세상 핫뉴스! 트위터 스포츠서울닷컴(

http://twitter.com/SPORTSSEOULCOM)

i put in spoiler so it will not take the whole page.  can anyone translate the news from nate? is it bad or good news?

EDIT: l change my avatar ... :lol::lol:

its good news:wub::wub::wub:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=edit_post&f=24&t=330795&p=16896457&st=36320

Ho ho... jung seobang said   Seohyun is the prettiest celeb ^^

Why don't you said that Hyun buin  is the prettiest celeb in the Word and No. 1 in your Heart ^^

now!!! jung seobang what you need to do is said it out loud Hyunn~~~~~ I LOVE YOU

Jung seobang , go go goooooo....

Guest mrs.Chunina

YONG HWA AND SEO HYUN...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :wub::wub:

can't you just get married in real life.. should we drag you both to church?? :wub:

Guest rizeleth

I just want to share this :)

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa talks about ‘Banmal Song’ and Seohyun on “Behind Star”While guesting on tvN’s “ENEWS Behind Star,”

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa revealed his inner feelings about his ‘wife’ Seohyun from MBC’s “We Got Married“.

His self-composed track, “For First-Time Lovers“, has been ranking at the top on major music sites, and is also being much loved by fans of the ’sweet potato couple’ since it’s a re-arrangement of their duet track, “Banmal Song“.

Yonghwa explained, “The song features an easy melody with lyrics that anyone would have experienced. Seohyun, who participated in the album with me, said she enjoyed listening to it, which makes the song that much more meaningful to me.”

He continued, “Seohyun is the prettiest out of all of the celebrities. Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”

When asked about the ‘acting rivalry’ that went on between him and fellow bandmate Minhyuk over “You’re Handsome“, Yonghwa revealed, “I later heard that Minhyuk cried in front of the CEO once my casting was finalized. To call it a competition is a bit of an exaggeration.”

Yonghwa was then asked to grade his physical appearance, to which he replied, “60 points out of 100.”

Catch his full segment at 9:10 PM KST on February 8th.

cr. allkpop

awww... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YONG SEO

REMINDER!!!!!

With Regards to the YongSeo Through The Year Game, I have STRICTLY said that you are only allowed to choose one episode as your favorite. Ties in any form is not allowed. Please edit your posts or else the likes/(+) on your post will not be counted. To those who have submitted their entries, Thank you so much! I love all your reasons!

He continued, “Seohyun is the prettiest out of all of the celebrities. Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”

Awww~~~ YongHwa ah~~ why you have such thought ? "I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me" don't you know how hurt of me and all of us here to see you said like that?

Pls pls pls, you are great for SeoHyun. Don't be low confidence here. Don't you know that you are the only man that can give SeoHyun baby many of FIRST experience?

Pls DO NOT have such thought anymore~~ Bear in mind, you have a whole village of us here to support you~~

Guest k.rivera19

Since everyone seems to be answering this ... i think my favorite episode was JAPAN episode because for the first time I saw a shy Yonghwa and a very happy Seohyun...

What I loved about this episode:

1. I think this was definitely a turning point in their relationship (kind of like a post kiss and make-up episode after the mildang)

2. despite having no contact during the time they were searching for each other, they still managed to find each other .... when they started running towards each other was epic loved that scene

3. when they were at the restaurant, Seohyun finally tasted the food that Yonghwa suggested probably the food he ate with his members back then

4. the way Yonghwa checks up on her even in Japan, saying that SNSD were in the Oricon charts

5. Yonghwa saying they were also there in the oricon charts and his reaction when Seohyun said she didnt know ... that had me lolling so much ... "Honestly, I thought you knew...its okay you have no reason to check it everyday anyways" .. gotta love that :D

6. when they were in the goguma shop and when yonghwa said that his mom likes it ... Seohyun says that lets buy that for our parents

7. when SEOHYUN let down her hair for yonghwa and yonghwa telling her to put it back up because she was going to get ice cream on her hair ... but he said that any look is fine on her

8. when yonghwa blocks people from taking pictures of seohyun eating ice cream... definitely BLACK YONG (DRAGON)

9. the fact that Seohyun kept on being closer to yonghwa in this episode says a lot

10. when seohyun picked the board about having a baby got me lolling on the floor... but the funniest thing about that was their shocked expressions ... but eventually picking a board that has a great meaning

11. being able to see them being comfortable while eating at the inn ... playing with the camera

12. of course the initiated skinship of Seohyun ... loved the mcs reaction :w00t: and yonghwa's .... i like the fact that seohyun didnt let go when yonghwa pulled his arm away

13. i also like the fact that they were shy after that while looking at the stars and moon ... of course his stiff arm and how the mcs kept making fun of it

14. when Seohyun gave him all the goguma snack ... meaning he regained back his goguma points

15. when yonghwa gave that cheesy line about the 1 goguma snack he gave .. even the mcs were like what the?? hahaha daebak reaction especially jinwoons

16. when yonghwa grabs her hand .. and everyone thought he was going to something especially mc jake lol ... i was lolling soo much at that ... the fact that her reaction was still the same was so cute

17. how he pretended to be upset when she said that when she searches her name on the internet his name comes too so she ends up watching them too

18. their arm wrestling that is so different from the first time they did it :wub:

ILL PUT THIS IN SPOILER COZ I DONT WANT TO MAKE IT TOO LONG:

BUT WHAT I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT THIS EPISODE WAS THE FACT THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO VOICE OUT THEIR THOUGHTS TO EACH OTHER WHICH MADE THEM REALIZE WHAT THE OTHER WANTED and HOW MUCH THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHER ... YONGHWA TELLING SEOHYUN THAT SHE CAN ALSO CALL HIM FIRST AND SEOHYUN REALIZED THAT YES I CAN, SO SHE WANTED TO BREAK THAT WALL... SEOHYUN TELLING YONGHWA THAT HE DOESNT CALL FOR LITTLE THINGS LIKE SAYING THAT HE SAW THE MV SHE DID WITH TRAX .... ALL THESE ISSUES WERE VOICED OUT IN THIS EPISODE AND I LIKED THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO GET THAT OFF THEIR SHOULDERS LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING BOTHERING THEM FOR A LONG TIME...I ALSO LOVED THAT THEY WERE REALLY HAPPY AND YOU CAN SEE THAT ON THEIR FACES NOT THAT THEY WERENT HAPPY IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODES BUT THIS IS DIFF.

I LOVE WHAT THEY SAID IN THEIR BACKROOM INTERVIEWS AS WELL:

SEOHYUN: MY HUSBAND THINKS ABOUT ME A LOT, EVEN MONITORS ME ... HE MIGHT HAVE FELT THAT I DID NOT THINK OF HIM AS HE DOES OF ME... COME TO THINK OF IT, I DONT THINK I HAVE BEEN EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS THAT MUCH... BUT ILL TRY DOING THAT ONE BY ONE

YONGHWA: I THINK THE RELATIONSHIP IS THE PROCESS OF ADJUSTING TO EACH OTHER, CHANGING EACH OTHER. SO FROM NOW ON, IF THERES ANYTHING THAT NEEDS CHANGING, WE SHOULD DO IT TOGETHER.

I'm sure their is more to that serious conversation than we have watched sigh :(

edit:

oh soo love that article :wub:

and yong you are definitely not a waste to be with seohyun and vice versa ... you are definitely meant for each other :D yongseo fighting!!

oh i forgot...

HAPPY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO YONGSEO COUPLE!! and to us all who loved them from the very beginning and forever be goguma shippers!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest gogumaforever

His self-composed track, “For First-Time Lovers“, has been ranking at the top on major music sites, and is also being much loved by fans of the ’sweet potato couple’ since it’s a re-arrangement of their duet track, “Banmal Song“.

Yonghwa explained, “The song features an easy melody with lyrics that anyone would have experienced.  Seohyun, who participated in the album with me, said she enjoyed listening to it, which makes the song that much more meaningful to me.”

Yonghwa was then asked to grade his physical appearance, to which he replied, “60 points out of 100.”

Catch his full segment at 9:10 PM KST on February 8th.

cr. allkpop

awww... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YONG SEO

wow  im so in love with this article.  we can say that he really loves his wife and said it days before their anniversary....

before: we only heard comments from snsd SIL about how hyun's feeling towards yong.  but seldom yong talks about it.

now: yong is the one talking about what he feels towards hyun.

he is so humble to say that he is a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like him :lol::lol::lol: but goguma villagers knows better and Seohyun knows best who is perfect to be with her.

it's her Yong Choding!!!

and saying "she enjoyed listening to it, which makes the song that much more meaningful to me" is a plain declaration that he really has special feelings towards her (for real).

am i exaggerating to jump into conclusion like this??? cant wait to see the show...happpy spazzing gogumas