Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest octoberday

Hm. Interesting.

…wasn't Seohyun spotted at SHINee’s concert, too?

Now, if anyone could confirm the dates.

Off to watch episode 38; thank you for the hard work, guys! ^^

Ah! Almost forgot! Happy New Year! I wish you all a very blessed 2011!

(I am always mad late to the party. lol)

Guest hihi_hehe

hummmmmm.............. I just checked GG thread, Seohyun did go to SHINee's concert on 1/1 with Yoona and Yuri

I don't know if Yonghwa went or not, but considering that Yonghwa is quite close with SHINee, so possibly :phew:

I agree with ninyaah’s post in some way. It’s true that some of the SNSD’s members (including Tae and Sunny) are totally different from on-screen when they are off-screen like being more profound and more concerned but less dorky and less acting cute. Even so I don’t think Tae is straightforward. If I’m not mistaken Sooyoung once said that Tae is the member who seems to be the most mysterious to her. Tae is reservedly that’s why some people around her are sometimes not sure about what is on her mind. But I'm in complete agreement with mentioning YongSeo in the way like Tae did on interviews can never be randomness, because everyone knows how sensible fans react on dating case. So Hyun and her unnies probably have talked about that matter privately before. Also it’s totally obvious that none of themis against YongSeo because they recognize Yong is a positive influence for Hyun(!?) Still I can’t figure out the background of Tae’s messenger yet. 

But I think if there are really some feelings between YongSeo, if they will be really dating one day and if it will be confirm publicly, it might be ok for Hyun but it doesn’t mean it is fine for Yong too. It’s clear that many Boices won’t be that delighted because a lot of them are against Yong doing WGM and everyone knows how cruel fans can be. I also can’t imagine FNC would allow Yong or any CNBlue’s member to publish such news. Why? Because CNBlue hasn’t been debuted for along time. Although they received a lot of love and achieved a lot of awards as a rookie band but I don’t think they are satisfied and their wishes are fulfilled yet. But one of the most important aspects which are against confirming Yong dating is probably that he is one of the most potentially raising stars at the moment. Yong is multi-talented, that’s why he is present in a lot of music and entertaining fields like acting, singing, mcing, composing, variety. I don’t think FNC would like to renounce the profits they have made with Yong only for his love. It would be the biggest loss not only for FNC but also for CNBlue and Yong. Of course I don’t think Yong wants Hyun to get hurt by his fans like Shin Se Kyung got by Jonghyun’s fans. 

So in my opinion reading YongSeo-are-in-a-love-relationship news is highly improbable in the next few years if there are no clear evidences like photos of them kissing etc. But I don’t care. Isn’t YongSeo happiness the highest priority for fans like us?! So no matter whether Yong loves Hyun or someone else and no matter whether Hyun loves Yong or someone else, for me the most important thing is them finding their greatest happiness. Now I’m still waiting for the day that Korean celebrities can openly tell the whole world whom they are in love with. Hope I can see that some day...

Guest Kerube-Chan

So in my opinion reading YongSeo-are-in-a-love-relationship news is highly improbable in the next few years if there are no clear evidences like photos of them kissing etc. But I don’t care. Isn’t YongSeo happiness the highest priority for fans like us?! So no matter whether Yong loves Hyun or someone else and no matter whether Hyun loves Yong or someone else, for me the most important thing is them finding their greatest happiness. Now I’m still waiting for the day that Korean celebrities can openly tell the whole world whom they are in love with. Hope I can see that some day...

I agree with you, we may never know until years later, but our top priority must be their happiness... it is my deepest wish for them to be together, but we have to wait and see... This just make me remember their new wish in their list... the Florence Duomo thing, maybe we are thinking to much and they have already reached the conclusion that right now is not the appropiate time for their careers and decided to get together in a few years and see what happens from that moment. (The book really talks about a story like their situation...)

In the end, I just hope they enjoy their time together, and understand how lucky they are to have found someone that makes them shine and be a better person...

Happy spazzing my fellow gogumas!!!

Guest Rouenna

Hello gogumas! :D

We are now celebrating a new goguma year. More goguma blessings to us, I hope!

Thank you for all the translations and caps and infos. We all really appreciate all the hard work.

I'm watching the latest episode right now and something is bugging me again, or rather my dim memory is bugging me. On the first part during their rehearsal when Hyun said "I understand...I understand" and Yong had this blank expression on his face, then saying "Don't try to act cute", I had a sudden dejavu moment. And I was like, I know I've seen that exact blank expression before, but just couldn't remember what episode it was. :crazy:

Hmmm...lemme think for a while. :phew:

Edit: Not too sure, I think it was during the fishing episode while he was looking at Hyun while she's singing Love Light the second time? Ugh, ugh, can't remember at the moment. blush.gif

@th: loved reading your post actually everyone's post. One thing that is bugging me though, maybe I am not too familiar with Kpop fandom craze, is there no CREDIT given to the fans this couple has? and I would say they have A Lot of fans. Why is there so much fear of the possible Antis(or give them so much importance) while they have such a stable fanbase.On the other hand I know Yonghwa is at the beginning but is having a girlfriend such a bummer? me again is thinking to much. I love this couple so much, I could/would fight all the fights with antis for them when they are indeed an item.

Suddenly I came to think(under the shower lol), with Leadershii Taeyeon's comment, I would choose to believe that SM is behind this couple, means all the groups under SM and their fans are on their back regarding that Seohyun is their little sister and Yonghwa is the one who seems good for her. And besides Leadershii Yonghwa has his desirable Dongsaengs who are still single. Ohhh those what ifs, what ifs ... I love thinking about those possibilities.

Guest _d3seohyun

Yong: At the end, say 'I understand Yonghwa-ya' (really informal way of addressing someone)

Hyun: (laughing) What?

Yong: 'I understand, Yonghwa oppa'

Hyun: Ah~... I understand.... I understand (cutely&informally)

Caption: ~blank (expression)

Yong: (is shy) Ack, don't say it cutely (or it could be: don't try to be cute ㅋㅋㅋ)

- posted/translated by missmoomin101

@missmoomin101. sorry for cutting your post. I love that part too, actually it's my favorite part from this episode :wub:

Aigoo, Yonghwa. 10 NGs would have been nothing if Seobaby had granted your request

to call you "Yonghwa ya" You would have lost it compeltely. Remember your interview

back in July when you said your heart would explode if you hear your girl address you like that?

Ask her that privately, so you don't embrass yourself on tv upon hearing it :P

38a.png

Aish! The pd failed on this part! They should have shown Yonghwa here!

What kind of look/reaction did he have that Seobaby said "I understand" twice,

with the second one being too cute for hubby?!!!

38b.png

Priceless reaction. The look. The smile. The blink.

One of those split second moments that he completely forgets he's in front of the camera <3

and LOL. he was the one who said they're going to insert a cute narration, then when she did this he tells her not to act cute?! :lol:

38c.png

Oh my EYESHIP! Yeah baby, let the eyes do the talking! kekekek

38e.png

Reminds me of Seobaby's DUCK present to her Yong <3 and one of our

mysterious poster here..duckduckduck

When Seobaby leaned forward, even closer, I spazzed people!!!!

38d.png

I love the sight of this! Picturing uri couple, years from now, filming performances

together and sharing it with the rest of the world, just like the banmal song *fingers crossed*

and LOL so Yong had a say on what spot in the couch seobaby was goingt to sit at.

clever. safe but close enough hahahaha.

little did he know Seobaby would be sitting even closer as the recording went on :lol:

38f.png

How I wish I can put audio along with these caps. This scene was on repeat mode for me <3

Yonghwa's uncontainable laugh while looking at his wife, Seobaby's reaction,

their laughter together...pure bliss!

38g.png

Yonghwa, why do you get nervous while looking at your wife? :P

38h.png

:wub:

38i.png

performed in front of thousands, serenaded girls in shows and drama, but can't

sing and look at his pretend wife for a few seconds?!!!!!

I don't know Yonghwa, I really don't know. teeehheeeeee <3

38k.png

and i just have to spazz about Seobaby's "Hello I'm Seohyun." (in english)

asdfghjkl;kjhgfdssfdghjk!!!! at the voice and the face

38j.png

edit

tnx to our awesome goguma translators and subbers and to everyone else reading this post :D much appreciated guys :D

Guest dancer87

Hello,

This is just my opinion, when we see pictures of yong and hyun for example in busan when they are holding hands. they are always holding hands now, if it was fake why would they contintuosly hold hands. I think thet they must be in some kindof relationship, how could they do that otherwise. Then all these doubts come from lots of rumours like i really want to keep believing in them but theres so many ups nd downs but it almost always end up int he up later on:) I was thinking perhaps its like this now jut because they are in a phase where they are both kindof confused about the situation between their feelings. but with them holding hands it just has to be real.

About the taeyeon comment i know many people are happy about that but as some previous poster said its not completetly wonderful. i actually dont know if i like it or not, especially if its coming from her since she likes yonghwa too. if it was perhaps from another of the snsd unnies i might have though it was maybe okay,im not saying or talking about taeyeon but her comment makes me either really giddy or confused. She has said that she likes yonghwa, on the note to seohyun in the last japan fanmeeting she said " you know i also like yong hwa, right? and something something, and then like but if its with yonghwa she feels like its okay. Sicne she likes him and now shes encouraging hyun to date him its very strange Thats why I have mixed feelings regarfing her comment ite either like shes saying to the fans that dont worry seohyun will still manage her work and she is dating yonghwa :) or that she is hoping that they date means nothing has happened yet, cause why would she say that if she likes yong. Thats what got me upset about her comment cause i believe yong and hyun are more than just just friends. Ive followed yon and hyun since june, and i really like them, i dont know why haha as many of you guys prob also feel. but since things have become complicated between real and reel and ive invested an amount of time in yong and seo i feel like its kindof going overboard for me :/ i think i gotto take a break honestly. Just wait for the sunshine to come out again hehe.

Im not talking about taeyeon personaly . But just as any girl who likes her friends guy or soemthing and what something said from her could mean. maybe she doesnt like him anymore i dont know. Im just talking about her comment people not anything else, since we were on about her comment. I edited my post becuase i already got 3 minus? I think somehow if it is real between yonghwa and seohyun now, i think the most trouble thing would be how to act to in public, because how much can they give of themselves together before it becomes to much?

ANyway something more happier now

Although there wasnt much we got from the two in last week, something i really really liked is how snsd and cnblue ALWAYS stood right next to each other.XD They dont have to stand next to ech other but they do, and consdering how theyve all met, i would thinkthat thyed be talkative but they arent like talking to each other one bit haha. But they still stnad next to each other on every show, so it feels like yay :D

@aurora82 I think in such cases Korean stars are not afraid of the antis the most. They are rather afraid of their own fans. Like every fan all over the world, Korean fans also adores their idols because he/she sings well, acts well, briefly talented. But among these fans there are some who love their idol and I really mean it literally, they LOVE their favourite star. (I’m not one of this kind of fans, so I’m not sure about what kind of affections they actually have for their idols but) I guess they imagine being in a love relationship with their idol every day and would do everything to realize their dreams (which are unrealistic). So if they know their idol is in love with someone but not them, it would be like the world crumbles in pieces. Anger, jealousy, hate, etc. rise. I think you can compare this feeling with being cheated by your gf/bf. All of the sudden they become mean and are able to destroy the life of their star's gf/bf. It sounds ridiculous but I think they just want to have a feeling if being the only one in their idol’s heart. And normally fangirls tend to be more cruelly than fanboys, because girls are more obsess in such cases(?!) The consequence of a confession would be that some fans would stop adoring their idols, then change and like someone else. That means these celebrities would lose a lot of fans therefore less profit and popularity. So the more popular a star is the more difficult it is for him/her to be in a love relationship with somebody. Mostly the labels don’t allow their stars to date because of matter of money. Whether this rule is written on their contracts or not is unclear (I don't think so), still they have to follow this rule but most of them are dating secretly.

On YongSeo case - It's obvious that they have a big fanbase all over the world but compare to the fanbase of SNSD & CNBlue YongSeo's fanbase is unfortunately still too small to give Yong and Hyun safety to confirm dating rumours (if they are dating for real). And I'm sure both of them would take the welfare of their members over their own, of course they don't want the groups have to suffer because of them. So I think it can't be excluded that they would chose their career over a love relationship. But no matter what their decison is I will support and protect them as much as possible and I hope YongHwa's & SeoHyun's fans won't make it even harder for them...

Guest lovelorngirl

I'm watching the latest episode right now and something is bugging me again, or rather my dim memory is bugging me. On the first part during their rehearsal when Hyun said "I understand...I understand" and Yong had this blank expression on his face, then saying "Don't try to act cute", I had a sudden dejavu moment. And I was like, I know I've seen that exact blank expression before, but just couldn't remember what episode it was.

That scene kinda feels like deja vu to me too. I really miss this facial expression :tears:

Then

From Ep. 12 - When he saw Seohyun came back from changing her clothes.

picture1di.jpg

Now

From latest Episode

picture3ix.jpg

Guest axy569

= )

= )

My mother tongue is Vietnamese, grew up in The Netherlands therefor can  speak Dutch and English has always been fascinating to me so I can  speak that fluently too. So Korean is far and far away from the  languages I grew up with. I got interested in the language about a year  ago and so decided to get the basics down. Once you know them, Korean  isn't a difficult language at all ^^ It took quite a while to figure out  the vocabulary though, because they talk so fast. This would be my only  time translating though. I'm fully aware of the fact that my  translations aren't 100% correct and that it'd be better if someone who  actually speaks the language fluently would do it.

I'm really impressed and not a small amount envious of your "gift". For me who have watched K-dramas for over a year and still have a problem understanding the difference between an ajumma and an ajussi, I say: KEEP IT UP! Give me more! There's a a lot of small sequences that's never translated, with SNSD's SeoHyun and CN Blues YongHwa's activties all over YouTube and DailyMotion and other sites, and if you can't stand type Soshifieds Sites where you have to post a lot of meaningless post who no one reads or comments to get entrance to translated videos, it's so frustrating being left ignorant what your Lovely couple doing elsewhere. So, please don't abandon us (or at least me).

Sorry if I stepped on som SNSD fans toes bringing up Soshified, but that site is nowhere near the the LOVE that this Soompi thread gives me

@dancer87,

I dont think youre a snsd fan or are you? but the bit you mentioned about taeng saying that he likes yonghwa too, it could be a joke, even if its true that she likes him, i dont think it goes beyond to having a crush on him. she could be a fan or simply a friendly like.

If youre not a fan, then I guess you are not familiar with their amazing soshibond. You dont have to worry or overanalyse taeyeon's or any of the girls statement and turn it into negative, cause they trully meant what they said especially if its about another member. Even when they visited the couples new place, their genuine reaction or should I say, spazz already indicated enough just how weird it feels yet they are enjoying it and lol celebrating it.

So i'd ask you to not overanalyse and judge any snsd members just based on their statement especially if it was meant to be a joke for a fellow member because they have a remarkable soshibond.

lol anyway, im still super spazzing about seohyun leaning on yong's shoulder... too epic. she was soo touchy too and from her body language,s he leaned quite a lot towards yonghwa thats like showing a lot of affection in my pov. Yonghwa seemed really happy too!

in fact i think they were both too happy. lol i guess its something special and personal since they are filming their couple song together. or did the "i love you" bit of the song had its effect on each of them. even if its a song, but it is yonghwa's confession and for seo to say it naturally without any awkwardness unlike the story about her recording of oh!... speaks so much about how it could be a returned confession. haha

cant wait for next saturday. im guessing it'll be another epic episode cause theres no preview.

in fact i think, from now on, every saturday episode is gonna be super epic!

really hoping the snsd girls and cnblue members will be there at the photoshoot!! big huge happy family. lol

Guest lovekin

Hello,

This is just my opinion, when we see pictures of yong and hyun for example in busan when they are holding hands. they are always holding hands now, if it was fake why would they contintuosly hold hands. I think thet they must be in some kindof relationship, how could they do that otherwise. Then all these doubts come from lots of rumours like i really want to keep believing in them but theres so many ups nd downs but it almost always end up int he up later on:) I was thinking perhaps its like this now jut because they are in a phase where they are both kindof confused about the situation between their feelings. but with them holding hands it just has to be real.

About the taeyeon comment i know many people are happy about that but as some previous poster said its not completetly wonderful. i actually dont know if i like it or not, especially if its coming from her since she likes yonghwa too. if it was perhaps from another of the snsd unnies i might have though it was maybe okay,im not saying or talking about taeyeon but her comment makes me either really giddy or confused. She has said that she likes yonghwa, on the note to seohyun in the last japan fanmeeting she said " you know i also like yong hwa, right? and something something, and then like but if its with yonghwa she feels like its okay. Sicne she likes him and now shes encouraging hyun to date him its very strange Thats why I have mixed feelings regarfing her comment ite either like shes saying to the fans that dont worry seohyun will still manage her work and she is dating yonghwa :) or that she is hoping that they date means nothing has happened yet, cause why would she say that if she likes yong. Thats what got me upset about her comment cause i believe yong and hyun are more than just just friends. Ive followed yon and hyun since june, and i really like them, i dont know why haha as many of you guys prob also feel. but since things have become complicated between real and reel and ive invested an amount of time in yong and seo i feel like its kindof going overboard for me :/ i think i gotto take a break honestly. Just wait for the sunshine to come out again hehe.

Im not talking about taeyeon personaly . But just as any girl who likes her friends guy or soemthing and what something said from her could mean. maybe she doesnt like him anymore i dont know. Im just talking about her comment people not anything else, since we were on about her comment. I edited my post becuase i already got 3 minus? I think somehow if it is real between yonghwa and seohyun now, i think the most trouble thing would be how to act to in public, because how much can they give of themselves together before it becomes to much?

i wouldn't go so far as to say that they're in a relationship on the sole basis that they can easily hold each other's hand.  what that suggests (to me) is more that they're comfortable with each other, and i couldn't really ask for more at this point.  someone made a post earlier about how the chinese (?) fans compiled a list of their meetings, and they only met approximately 50+ times out of the 365 days (not counting personal calls/texts/meet-ups, if there were any).  i don't think that's enough time to call something a relationship, but i definitely think that they could progress to a "higher" level if they wanted to.

as for taeyeon's comment, i don't mean to be rude, but maybe this is more of a translation misunderstanding on your part?  i never really got that impression when she wrote to seo that she likes yonghwa too.  for me, that was taeyeon claiming that she likes yong as in she approves of him.  when my friends ask me for my opinion on their new love interest, i always define my impressions with "i like him/i don't like him."

i'm just repeating what others have said now, but her words to seo in that note seem like the kind of advice seo could appreciate and take into consideration.  same with what taeyeon said about wanting yongseo to date.  what she's doing is giving her "blessing," so to speak, even if nothing is to come from it.  if anyone is privy to how seo feels, it's the rest of SNSD.  obviously, seo isn't on the same page as the rest of her sisters/her priorities regarding dating are different, but i think it's good/helpful for her to know that she has that support system should she come out to them (or anyone else) that she really likes him, you know?

honestly, if you want to be picky about it, it was yong who saw taeyeon (and tiffany) as his ideal (before meeting seo).  but don't forget that, to him, an ideal is just an ideal.  that's what i like about him, actually, is that his answer has never changed.

EDIT:  i don't think your post warranted negatives; i think some people are a bit too liberal in that area.  but to be on the safe side, any time you're questioning the motives of SNSD/CNB, you might want to put it behind a spoiler.  smile.gif

Guest hihi_hehe

hahahahhahahhaha I'm laughing soooooo hard LOL

Taeyeon likes Yonghwa? lmao

well .... hahahah

First, as a SNSD's lover, I would like to say something

Taeyeon isn't some one who can easily say those words .....

Just that's it ... it's up to you to think

btw, don't forget what the girls wrote for Seohyun at SNSD's first meeting in Korea

Do not forget

Guest sofia-la

I agree it´s too much to say that Taeyon likes Yong, more than a friend would....they are sisters and SNSD have been supporting yongseo couple since the begining.

I´m happy about her comment about Hyun dating Yong, and nobody should pay attention to the antis or crazy fans,if they are together or if they want to, the fans will get over it eventually.

I´m hoping to see a great episode next saturday and a jealous Yong....jijiji....

Guest seohyun_yh

@dancer87: the phrase  "I like you " is too common in Korea and Japan. Even in Japan, a girl says to other girl "i likes "  it´s interpreted as when you likes  something it's because it's nice, you feel comfortable,  it not only can be interpreted as what it means in our continent.

each country have own interpretations, meanings and manners. I have friends  Japanese and I asked her: isn´t she nice?

she answered:  of course, she like me and I asked her: Do you like she? what? and she replied: It is a way of saying, she´s nice, she´s fine, i like her way of being, i like her attitude.

"I like" can be expressed and interpreted in many ways.

maybe Taeyeon  was referring to this: Yonghwa is so nice, she likes his way of being, then she is satisfied about it, because  he is reliable and seohyun can´t be hurt or deceived for him.

Guest blancface

continuing on with what lovekin said,

when Taeyeon said during their fan meeting that she "likes Yonghwa" I'm more than sure she meant that she likes Yonghwa for Seohyun. It's more of a "I approve of him". In fact, I think it relates to her latest statement very well. At the fanmeeting she said, "You know I like Yonghwa, right?" and in her latest statement she says how she hopes for them to date basically saying, "I like Yonghwa for you, you know what you should do now" hahaha

But anyways, I enjoyed reading everyone's perspective on why Taeyeon said that and I'm now just waiting for the newest episode!

Btw, I'm loving your early update of Goguma Hours, Trent~

Guest dancer87

@p!nk22

Thanyou for you comment.

No im a snsd fan, maybe i seem bit harsh or talking normally because i dont post here often att all, but i have been a silent lurker.

I just wanted to say i like the yongseo couple, cnblue and snsd. I didnt like either of them before but becuase of this couple i like snsd and cnblue now. And i hope snsd will be more successful later on, cause they deseve it. I just didnt know to think if it was good or bad that a member in a group would joke about it or say it to the public and yeah. Since people were discussing it here it turned from bad to good thoughts for me, and i wanted to add in my comment. But You're right maybe i thought too much of it..

@lovekin

Yes regarding holding hands, usually i would be like soo? haha theyre holding hands. Like you can do that with friends but just because of this slow but steady progress i feel like it has more meaning to it? if you get what i mean. Im from europe (and asia) but im quite used to the fast skinship type thingy, but this is like the only couple ive ever watched in a reality tv which really has me going for them. I dont thinkt that they are in real relationship with each other perhaps i wrote that wrong, but i believe that they are real because they arent trying to make things go fast, they are going at their own pace and what i think feels right for them, which makes us all go like aww hihi. I dont usually bother wiht rumours or such but with her comment just because of that i know of theyre soshi bond i was like "what does that mean" and so i wanted to comment here

I didnt mean to be controversial here on this board, just wanted to add an opinion like others did.

I guess i didnt think she was joking but i see now she prob was, your comments actually rly helped

i know snsd all support each other thats what makes them special, really snsd is like the only kpop girl group i really support, i mean i support others and like others but i rly support snsd :)

dear dancer87,

I respect your opinion about Taeyeon like Yonghwa. But, i think that's not the case. I don't think taeyeon would 'like' Yong. She maybe his fans but i don't think she has a crush on him. From my opinion, taeyeon said that she like Yonghwa, maybe because Yonghwa has a great character and personality. And importantly can lead and change Hyun to the positive one. I think if someone influence their sister in a good way, they will like that person and grateful to that person. 

PS to all gogumas, i know you maybe didn't agree or dislike with some post, but don't give (-) to that post if that post didn't break any rule. Just respect that post or ignore it.

Ok, my gogumas family i have to go because i have exam in a 30 hour. wish me luckw00t.gif

EDIT : dancer87, you already replied it.. it's okay to post what in your mind here dear. we welcome your opinion even if it different biggrin.gif

EDIT 2 : I don't think it has been post here. sorry if it's repost

SNSD cameo cut on sazae san drama 

Wife Hyun talk a bit in japanese in this vid

EDIT 3 : just got back. thanks crystal, happy birthday to your grandma laugh.gif

bee_ichigowub.gif