Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest anne0129

To Xiam9, can't believe someone would do that. Hateful message? May be they removed it because they regretted it after sending it to you? Anyway, it may be hard but let bygone be bygones as they say. As you can see I am Yong bias, I know SNSD but knew little to nothing about Hyun prior to WGM and through the course of WGM I have come to respect her and like her and her unnies. I may never be a solid SNSD fan but I respect them and I am glad to be able to know them more. I'd like to quote you in this....

Edit:

I'd like to apologize to all Yong fans...I'm a fan-girl myself, of DBSK, SNSD, SUJU, artists who've been subject of so much criticism, I shouldn't have known what it would feel like to you guys before I posted what I posted.

To everyone, not just you this is basically what we have to keep in mind, always put yourself in the position of the fan that you are posting something negative or something that can be perceived negative by others....if we put ourselves in that position, like what if it was something negative about the person that you admire you would be hurt too right. So this is all we need, a little bit of consideration before writing something that might hurt others out there. As Yong's fan, I accept your apology and hope that we can move forward from this. I don't speak for all Yong's fans but for me your good. Hehehe!!!!

I don't know if I make sense so sorry if I just confuse you more. blush.gifblush.gif

EDIT:

With regards to the star that Yong seems to prefer now-a-days, if I am not mistaken it is mainly due to the fact that it is now in season....I remember reading somewhere when their stylist was interviewed I think, since Yong is the most fashion conscious he knows what is in season. His favorite clothing line I think is Givenchy and in Givenchy stars are in season or something like that. But who knows it might also be due to Hyun. We'll find out as we watch each and every episodes of theirs. Can't wait for tomorrow.

crystal, that rumour abt a peck on the cheek, could be just a rumour

BUT, for yongseo couple, a rumour could turn into a reality...*wink*

hihi_hehe, sally7 and heartbreak

tks for the prev and translations too

geumjandi for hyun's uni pics. she'll make a great role model.

not only is she a good student, but also a pure innocent idol

tks dreamy, hugs! yong looks yummy...

oops! he is taken...

hi there genxv, tks for the link. u working on any new yongseo MV?

panGG...so, u live on the other side of the world, no wonder i can't seem to catch

u on the same timing...

purestupidity, thats what i call destiny..

tks for the gif, patate (need to get used to your new id...hehe)

wow magdal, who is that female singer?

uhohxev, agree on the skinship thingy. hi5 yongseo style

lovekin, banmal is good too.

lovekim, hyun did something overnight that cause her to have dark eye rings?

aaah..this reminds me of their convo in the UJ episode where yong asked

hyun abt her dark circles?

blueshoes, tks for the tweet.

so hyun is still taking her driving lessons.

i was hoping to see them filming wgm since both are back in Korea..oh well

lunasol, qwenli, slurpeeslurp tk u for sharing JH tweet here. he is such a teaser

thank u my lovely gogumas for awesome job making this thread a happy home.

ALL GOGUMAS ARE JJANG!

Shawie: If I'm not wrong is a translation of what he said on an interview for a magazine, not a tweet. Is just that slurpee tweeted the translation :P

Lol I forgot the exact translation but it was something like Yong is taking WGM too seriously or sth along those lines xD

Hopefully someone can repost the translation. I'm on my iTouch so its a bit difficult for me :P

Edit:

DJHinata: they are on the line right? Near the cashier :)

Thank you very much Crystal :wub:, well, it's good to know that our Yong's taking WGM seriously coz that only means that he really likes Seohyun :rolleyes:, hope that's what Seohyun's feeling also, that way they can be each others source of inspiration, specially with the hectic schedules they're having blush.gif

panGG: yahhh all the best in the making of ur MV~! inform us immediately once u're done ya! :w00t:ooOOo... cool~ i think i only have one friend in the US at the moment & her name's tracy. owhh it must be afternoon already over there... enjoy ur lunchbreak yah~! keke :P

OMIGOSH!!! lunasol~!!!!!!!!! and thanks for verifying it qwenli~!! if that's true... this thread is gonna explode!!! but let us all take it with a pinch of salt. i heard that taiwan's entertainment news can be pretty overdone just to get publicity. but of course we gogumas would love that to be true from JH. come to think of it, just by watching WGM, news, interviews, & even their photoshoots... it really feels like yongseo are taking WGM or should i say their fake relationship very seriously. they're obviously living in the moment, trying their best to push away all the possible sadness that may or may not take place when WGM ends for them. be it official or unofficial, i say, they do have a relationship now & i've reiterated this many times already. i feel that, at the moment... the only group of ppl who understand & kinda support them are the idols themselves (& also loyal goguma fans like us), 'cause i'm sure majority of them have been thru' this kinda restricted relationship. omo... this is so sad! pls forgimme for making my post gloomy! :ph34r:

Kerube-Chan~! yes, i agree with u! it seems like not only cnblue & snsd know something, but it's like many other idols know about it too. they're just respecting each other's privacy by not revealing too much i guess.

shawie829, here's the original translated version posted by lunasol:

omg jonghyun: Actually, we all know whether Yonghwa-hyung is really taking things serious (wgm's yongseo relationship), we just can't say (:

jnj, i also think that the buried gift is the new couple ring~! it makes more sense that way. kekekekkwe dang i can't wait to see yongseo tomorrow!!!!

as for hyun's SHABBY GIFT, i dunno... lovekin thinks it's star-shaped accessory. my 1st instinct was to go with the general gift girls give guys; eg. accessory or perfume.... but i dunno, i'm not getting the feeling? i may be wrong!

cherryhana88blossom, i like ur MV... very upbeat. it's not as bad as u mentioned. it's actually good! i can see ur creativity there :D thanks for sharing~!

shawie, is this what u're looking for?

jonghyun: Actually, we all know whether Yonghwa-hyung is really taking things serious

(wgm's yongseo relationship), we just can't say

tks lunasol, qwenli, slurpeeslurp.

so its a magazine interview and not a tweet..

ah! dreamy posted it for u already...

tks aneng for posting yong's pic here.

what song did he perform? he looks sad / burdened.

leader yong may have a lot going on in his mind..

tne fan meeting cancellation and all,plus the recent pic of buin not wearing THE RING

*sorry guys, just need to lighten up the situation, thats all*

there's nothing wrong with cailei post, so...

xiam, we gogumas have moved on.

me and my naivety again, but we gogumas don't dwell on such things..

right gogumas?

for all u know, that person may not be from this thread, after all.

this thread is visited by hundreds, and your post can be read by anyone, and i mean anyone

cheers..Make Love Not War

Guest slurpeeslurp-

crystal_malfoy and jnj : np for the info (: haha, at least this small info tweet about jong hyun from me the lurker made everyone spazz in this forum (: haha.

GOGUMA (:

mungill is me

and i am a he, one of the minority of the thread, i could only name a few male in this thread...

i was a music director when i was still in my university radio club

i've edited many songs like that, we could tweek it low/higher pitch, and in that video its tweeked high surely...

and based on that i can tell u surely that the one that sing that version is Yoong and Jong Hyun

Wow,I think it is amazing! that song sounds well. I know nothing about music editon U.u. Thank you so much for teaching us about this :)...  Yong´s female voice is sweet hahaha.

And BTW I´m glad we find another guy here! the yongseo men are daebak!

Thank you

like i said earlier, JH is such a teaser...and so are u, slurpee :P:lol:

share more pls...

i want to know what yong's reaction was..

dreamy, why aren't u in tweetyland? hehehe

gogumas...lets put our hands together and pray that TVU love us tomorrow

edit:

speaking abt boo, (yes, dreamy) i rmbr the scene where yong was telling

hyun abt him playing the basketball, getting excited and all

then hyun said "boo" or did i hear wrongly?

shawie829... hahaaha u're so cute~! uhmmm sure u can call me boo xD kekeeke that's what my friends usually call me IRL blush.gif

slurpeeslurp-, i'm sorry... i just knew that the source is from u. so THANK U~! :)

i'm quoting jnj's famous quote...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR~!! jyeahhhhh! :wub:

Cherryhana88 aww dont say that about the video, its still cute. my favorite part is at 1:39 where you did hyun's kiss scene and yong's stunned face. thats great! loved it.

Yukai

lol yes i did succeed! lol not sure why it never worked for me before. maybe i was always spelling it wrong or not puting the / lol. but thanks!!! and yea i've seen her name before but i cant think from where. and i agree japanese bands and solo artist are really good! and i dont listen to much jpop either. i think the only jpop idol group i like is kat-tun, but its only because i like kamenashi

:) lol

lunasol OMG! thank you so much for sharing that! ahh!!!! that is amazing :D makes me all giggly! thanks again!

qwenli thanks for confirming lunasol's post :) you guys just made my day!

Caliope you summed this up well! i cant wait!! but gosh i'm going to be so tired... lol but come on its YONGSEO!

sassysnsd i think they are in busan because of jonghyun and minhyuk but not sure.

hearbreak_warfare22 i agree! they are always teasing her and its only best to tease someone when they know the person REALLY likes them but is trying REALLY hard to avoid it. lol.

for example, the mcees they use to tease jinwoon about seohyun all the time, because he really was a big fan and friend of hers. i'm sure he was seriously jealous. haha. and to add a comment, has anyone heard TRAX's jungmo's voice? it was NOT what i expected haha. its kind of feminine in my opinion so i laughed out loud when i heard it on kiss radio sorry! just an observation, dont hate me

crystal_malfoy i did just the same too! haha. especially since the ep is only a few 20 hours away. lol. :)

shanic the WHOLE time i watched that fancam of lovelight i was like HYUN~ is there! she has to be because his just so freaking cute in this! and that little wave you capped, i think it might be his sort of "mission" to prove to hyun that he knows his there (many wgm couples have done that before, and i love it! lol)

aneng what performance is that? somewhere in busan? and i agree, he looks a little sad here hm... missing hyun too much maybe. and sad that the didnt get to take her to busan?! lol always be obstimistic! lol

jnj yes i know! are you from malaysia too? lol living in a very unknown state. lol

dreamboo i'll try very hard! but it may take a long time to finish. lol and yes its almost noon here. and you can count me as a friend from US now, yes? lol and i want to mention thou, just because i live in the US i'm actually hmong. not sure if you've heard of that before or not thou.

and here is another tweet from cn blue's twitter. thanks to chiari for sharing and Dita (blue_jus7@twitter) for translating!

tweetyong.jpg

seriously, seriously! cannot wait anymore. ahh!!! i can already feel the love :wub:

Guest slurpeeslurp-

jnj : haha, i'll definitely try sharing more ! have to get out of lurker mode (: i'll try to post the moment news appear in baidugogumabar (; haha.

dreamyboo : haha, its okay (: glad i made you happy with that news. its like an additional lease of hope of yongseo couple turning from reel to REAL ! (:

goguma, goguma (:

AHHHHHH HURRYYYYYY I WANNA WATCH THE NEW EPI.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@Xiam9: I didn't know about Yong, Hyun, SNSD, CNBlue, or any Kpop artists before WGM. hell, I didn't even know that a show called "We Got Married" existed. YongSeo is the first couple I watched and will continue to do so. then I discovered this thread and started researching about Yong, Hyun and their respective groups. then I started to be fond of both SNSD and CNBlue, most specially Yong and Hyun. about your infamous post, I have to admit, I was disturbed reading that post. but we all make mistakes. we are human after all. and mistakes can be forgiven if one has the guts to admit it. and in that case, you did. so its all behind us now. its all in the past. the person that sent you a hateful message probably regretted it, realized his/her mistake, and deleted the message. **celebrities are always in the public eye. and its unfair that they are scrutinized or even judged by their little actions on and off camera. some even have anti-fans (I really don't get anti-fans). but these celebrities spent years of grueling training to become idols. then after becoming idols, they need to work even harder to stay on top, sometimes even compromising their health. they work hard for their fans. so as fans, let us just reciprocate their hard work by appreciating their hard work. understanding them if they make mistakes or something that is not to our liking. and to not judge them based on small things or mistakes that they make.

Guest slurpeeslurp-

Omg, its getting so late...

anyways, has this been shared yet ?

yonghwa and cnblue doryonims on MTVTaiwan tv show. :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xcQdFiZz590/ - part one(:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/g4T_qL6583g/ - part two (:

woah, so much goodies. :)

12am :D

officially goguma day , YONGSEOSPAZZERS !

omo... jnj!!! it's tweety time already??? goshh i'm still not used to it... it's too fast. ah who knws we'll get some juicy bits there huh! wait for me a bit jnj! i'm comingggg!!!!! panGG... u coming too yah xD and every other gogumassss~! wait for meeee :P (warning: i may be slow in there sweatingbullets.gif ) btw, i'm sorry jnj... i can't remember about the boo thingy coming out from hyun??? will hafta rewatch w00t.gif

panGG, i think jnj is from Singapore. am i right, jnj? :P oh btw, what kinda picture editor are u using? i'm using paint.net. it's still unfamiliar to me xD newbbbb here. oh! i know hmong!!! i forgot that i've a hmong friend whom i made friend with last year -.-" kekeke another hmong friend from the US~! what's more, she's a goguma! LOL

shawie829 & slurpeeslurp, i dunno why... but u guys seem like twins to me now that ur posts are next to each other. ekkeeke

16 hrs more to go!!!

what do we do while we wait?

certified gogumas know the answer to this already.

slurpee, that JH's interview should be recent right?

did MH and JS shared anything?

*i'm putting pressure for slurpee to come out of her lurk* me bad.. ^_^

dreamy, in your vid, i saw yong singing a bit of IDKW .

didn't know yong perf this song on stage already..

any links to it?

me not used to tweety too..very slow to catch up. we stay here? :lol:

i think by now, the gang are in gogumaland already

cherry, i felt jealous seeing yong and that girl, in the beginning of the vid,

but u made it up v nicely! hugs!

panGG, i'm from sunny SG. dreamy from M'sia, so same time zone

Guest zero_one

Wow,I think it is amazing! that song sounds well. I know nothing about music editon U.u. Thank you so much for teaching us about this :)...  Yong´s female voice is sweet hahaha.

And BTW I´m glad we find another guy here! the yongseo men are daebak!

Thank you

thank you too, i didn't expect 4 years of making sound effect and radio edit have any use here hehehe :shy:

well the yongseo women are daebak too

and tommorow will be a DAEBAK episode for us to watch...

to boo and jnj...thank you once again.

to zero_one (mungill).. seen the video posted at YT, it's cute :)

it wasnt me who upload the video

i just commented about the female voice that is yong and jong hyun hehehe :)

but yes, the vid is kinda cute :D

going back to lurker mode......

Guest slurpeeslurp-

dreamyboo : HAHA, really ? :)

jnj : :P not so easy to chase me outta lurker mode ! (: im not sure actually.. have to wait for more info :l

kinda hungry.

i wanna eat something. ):

GOGUMA anyone ? LOL.

ohyea jnj : im from sg too :D keke

ohyea jnj : im from sg too :D keke

Guest starsundaepower

i dont know why...

reading yongseo thread always lighten my mood... it was like every time i open this page there's always positive aura hit me laugh.gif

keep up the good work guys.. !!! we are one big happy goguma family!!

and hacker8, i'm with you, this time I want to see this epic episode without any hints of what would happen. Try to challenge myself here,pheeeww.. 

I know that yongseo never failed to surprise me.. surprise me more!! cause I dig it!! laugh.gif