Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

omigoshhh... u gogumas are indeed jjang in sharing ur thoughts! boy~! although there aren't many pages to backtrack but u guys' posts are super long & filled with daeback facts! bang!!! most of them are spot on! thanks especially to kay, j2dlee, lovekin, jnj, winnieho, heartbreak, cailel, & many more for their insightful POVs. they were so mind-blowing that i'm actually feeling very tired after reading & staying at the same position for quite some time LOL xD dang, my muscles aching all 'cause of yongseo! haha

oh, i'd like to state something too :)

kay, when u mentioned that it would have been better if yong paired up with a more open & energetic lady. how so? since i don't really understand korean culture, pls do enlighten me. as far as popularity is concerned, i dunno... like a few of the gogumas here, i also think that if yong paired with a more open-minded lady, i think it would be interesting but not as interesting as yongseo pairing. also, i think WGM shows another sides of yong which aren't shown in other shows & they are his bright personality, warmth, loyalty & generosity & gosh many more! in a way, i'm glad that he joined WGM 'cause if he didn't, i don't think we'll know much about him (not that i'll know him very well... but at least i know something basic about him). moreover, don't u think 'cause of WGM, lotsa ppl are beginning to like him even more? well, i hope u can explain to me why the koreans prefer him to be paired up with someone more than hyun. :)

uhh i dunno about u guys, but it seems like we're going back & forth on whether yongseo are falling for each other or not. i guess it must be 'cause of the mixed up timeline WGM aired. :mellow: and about whether they're acting or not, i'd like to state that if they're acting, yong/hyun won't have:

1) bought her a goguma field.

2) wear the couple ring wherever they go.

3) had a fight on such trivial stuff as b'day text thingy.

4) many more... u guys can help list them too

but of course, i'm sure they're trying very hard not to go over the borderline of their relationship in WGM. but feelings are inevitable. i dunno why i've this feeling coming whenever i see yong lately. i've mentioned it before that it seems like yong has the intention of furthering their relationship after WGM especially in the later eps & also during offscreen WGM (variety shows, twitter pics from simon D, radio shows, etc). clue is... the most prominent one IMO, is the ring?

btw, a big question mark here... WHY ISSIT THAT HYUN'S UNNIES KEEP ON TEASING HYUN ABOUT YONG? DON'T THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT THE MEDIA IS WATCHING YONGSEO? ISSIT SOMETHING SAFE FOR THE UNNIES TO DO SO? OR ARE THEY JUST DOING IT FOR THE FUN OF IT OR FOR A FACT THAT THEY WANNA LET YONG KNOW THAT THEY APPROVE OF HIM?

the same goes to yong's bros... WHY DID THEY TEASE HIM ON SOMETHING THAT'LL MAKE PPL THINK THAT HE & HYUN ARE REALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP DURING SOME INTERVIEWS?

i thought yong made it very clear that he'd hide his gf if he does have? or issit some kinda strategy thingy? omo! i'm basing it on as if they're already bf & gf!!!! >.< what was i thinking? but seriously SNSD unnies & CNBLUE boys are brewing yongseo gossips & rumors nowadays. what's up with them??? aren't they scared? i don't get it... i hope some kind gogumas will understand what i'm trying to say & hopefully will clarify those Qs to me too. thanks in advance! :)

phew! i'm tired already ... goonite! :phew:

edit: omo! i'm supposed to go to bed now but ur post just caught my eyes miel! sorry, didn't manage to read ur post as i was prolly busy typing my post that time LOL

miel, i 2nd ya on everything u said in ur post!!! but one fact remains true, each & everyone of us have differing taste & opinions, so i guess i kinda know why koreans would have preferred yong to quit WGM or to have him paired up with a more energetic girl. ahh LOL i just answered one of my questions & it's all thanks to ur post! xD

Guest lilmssunshine

xiam9:you are in no position to judge Yong since you do not know the circumstances of his life..

you dont know what Yong had been through, what he sacrificed and what he has given up to be where he is right now..

but i also want to thank you.. somehow with what you said, a lot of us asserted our love for Yong, Hyun and Yongseo..

also, there is a reason why this thread is called the OFFICIAL SEOHWA SWEET POTATO COUPLE.. we just dont love Yong or Hyun.. We LOVE them both!!!

btw, thank you everyone for the links, caps and pictures..

hi to all the Pinoys out there!! :)

I've watched this two running man with Yonghwa already even though I can understand it all through actions, but the thing is maybe Koreans watched this two episodes all the more because Yonghwa is there? And it's because he's more popular now than when he started WGM?( Am I right? or am I right? )I hope that I am right with this.

But I think also that he became more popular because of WGM with Seohyun.( this I am very optimistic that I am right)

About this thread, I'm happy about all the positive vibe I'm getting after reading and watching all your post, so let us look on the positive after effect of what happen. If not for xiam9 post,maybe we don't get to know kay and his personal knowledge about Yong and the boys.Now we know Yonghwa much better,isn't it great?

ps heartbreakwarfare,I didn't know that you're a guy, I'm happy to know about a male point of view over this crazyness of mine(ours).shout out to all kababayan,I'm a mom from QC

Answering questions about Running Man:

To tell you the truth, the first episode of Running Man that Yonghwa was in, epidose 7, is actually one of the lowest rated episode of Running Man. That means that people didn't watch that episoded regardless of Yonghwa was in or not. I monitored several Korean websites right after that episode ended. It was like a madhouse, viewers running back to post clips about everything Yonghwa did on the show and marvelling about all the amazing thing Yonghwa did on the show. They were giddy about the show and the "bell ring chase" that Yonghwa excelled at. Many people said that they never watched the show but would give it a chance after they heard all the positive things about what Yonghwa did on the show and positive things about the show.

Running Man at this time was something that nobody really talked about all that much because it was still a very new show and didn't get much of attention except for the very first episode in which Lee Hyori was a guest. That quickly changed after Yonghwa made his guest appearance.

There were many who never really gave Running Man a chance who watched Yonghwa's first episode on Runnging because of all the online buzz. There were who said that they watched the show for the very first time because "all the buzz about Yonghwa on Running Man" and they stated they liked the show. The rating for the next episode went up. "bell ring chase" that was introduced for the first time when Yonghwa was so popular with viewers that it became one of the regular games.

The ratings for this show was up and down and suffered many negative reviews by the media although it was gaining positive feedbacks from the regular viewers. The rating went down so low that the regular viewers worried about the show being taken down. It was at this time when Yonghwa was asked back by the makers of Running Man on episode 11. The rating for this episode went up and even the media, who has been saying all the negatives about the show, was writing praises about Yonghwa's appearance as a guest.

Messageboards, Running Man messageboards as well as many of cafes and blogs, went crazy again and the regular viewers of the show started writing requests for Yonghwa to be a regular. Some of fans of Running Man went as far as asking if there is a possiblity of Yonghwa quitting WGM and switching to Running Man. Some of them hasn't given up, yet, even they've enlightened about Yonghwa being much too busy to be a regular on yet another show and chance of him quitting WGM anytime soon.

Some fans who became to know Yonghwa even said that they became a fan of Yonghwa because of Running Man although they didn't really care for Yonghwa in WGM. So, no. It wasn't because of Yonghwa's popularity in WGM that lead to people watching Running Man. If that was the case, the first episode Yonghwa was in would have had higher ratings. Actually, it was Yonghwa's first successful stent in Running Man on Episode 7 that led people to watch Running Man in episode 11 because the rating for the second episode Yonghwa was in went up from Yonghwa's first episode and also from an episode preceeding the second Yonghwa episode. Does this make sense?

You are right. WGM helped Yonghwa gain more popularity. However, WGM didn't really help him with his popularity with Running Man viewers. It was because what he done on that that who independently of WGM that made him so popular with RM viewers.

DJHinata...thank you for sharing the lyrics and the song, it's actually my first time to listen to it.  And honestly speaking I felt sad when I got to the lines:

"We could feel tired at one time

I don't care about it either

Give me a few more minutes

One time one time

I'll show you what I can be the top of the world"

I felt like crying reading those lines, maybe because now, I can see that he really is trying his best to prove to his and his bands detractors how serious and how he love what he's doing.  Even to the point of taking his health for granted sometimes.  :(

Pretty_92868 & heartbreaker_warfare22...so happy to know that you're both Pinoys :D, it's nice to know that  "I'm not a loner" here...hehehe.

Guest pretty_92868

@kay77, thank you for the info.

Sorry for exaggerating things, I just love our yongseo very much that I over thinking too much...

I hope you understand me, and wishing that we can get more info from someone like you.

thank you very much

hi lilmssunshine(madami na pala tayo dito,hugs)

Guest Crystal392

kay77: really thanks so much for all your insight. :) I hope you will keep posting!

I haven't watched RM yet but I heard it was amazing :D I will watch it later today.

I guess all of us here, since it's a YongSeo thread, hope they will keep filming for a very loong time ^_^ But thanks so much for letting us know how some Korean fans think ^^

_d3seohyun: Your svreencaps are :wub: Hehehehhee YongSeo jjang <3

Guest ahn_annann

kay77 , thanks for your opinion and info. Have you visit CNBlue and Yonghwa's thread? Hope to find you there, as well please summary some TV programs for us , oversea fans.

i wish i can give each one of u gogumas a row of sweet potato field, :lol:

for your very beautiful, long and deep insights! really!

i am most touched to see more coming out of their lurkers mode

(kay, ninyaah, sirius, jastubee, shoshi and many others)

in defense of yongseo, hyun and especially for yong.

but i am surprised by the korean viewers wishing yong leaving wgm and focusing on rm

instead. i think wgm is also a good stepping stone for his career and character growth.

hmm...

okkay okkay..lets continue with the happy mode...

f4ed0e7e.jpg

cr dc

edit:

to d3, lovekin, miel, crystal, heartbreak, caliel,sophia, naz,

and many others, tks for being there...

dreamy, i'd love to ans your Q, but nothing comes to mind now..

sleepy = blank!! :lol:

edit:

oops! tks for pointing that out sally.

sorry if i misread it, kay77

Guest glitterspark

PHEW...

i spent more than 3 hours just trying to read the last few pages of this thread!

wouldn't voice out much of my opinions on these issues since you guys said everything i wanted to say about this couple,

from the compatibility of their personalities, to the 'slow progress' of their relationship...

that's why i love soompi forums so much

although soompi has its fair share of immature netizens, trolls, leecher etc etc,

there is a substantial amount of intelligent, generous, hawk-eyed and perceptive netizens...

it makes me happy to see any possible threat to the love of yongseo extinguished speedily by loyal fans (with much intellect)

in fact, those 'possible threats' voiced out are actually doubts that i have (also for probably many fans here) for yongseo...

i'm grateful for the fan-wars in this thread- true, there were tense feelings in this thread between fans because of it

but like how idols get stronger mentally after dealing with much controversies and anti-fans,

we as goguma fans, because of these wars, grow stronger in our love towards yongseo...

a thread here is like the history of a certain artist, couple and group... not categorized properly, but the journey of our YONGSEO couple + their fans couldn't have been recorded any clearer than this.

something like an underground wikipedia haha

those are the thoughts i have after following this thread for a long time...

hope i don't sound stupid or weird or anything...

it has been a LONG time since i wrote something so long in English (am an engineering student actually)

anyways,

LONG LIVE THE GOGUMA LOVE!!

reposting this cute pic

yongseolove.jpg

PS: OMFG i swear i saw electricity coming out of their eyes (electrons, neutrons, protons all in their full glory)

Guest sally7

but i am surprised by the korean viewers wishing yong leaving wgm and focusing on rm

instead. i think wgm is also a good stepping stone for his career and character growth.

hmm...

sorry to cut your post but I don't think kay77 said like that (tell me if I'm wrong kay) some fan might want that but some might want the other way if not we won't see YongSeo fan celebrated their 200 day on WGM set.

be it them being true or not, it shouldn't matter. i just love this couple so much that seeing them in wgm makes my week so complete. for a simple fan girl that i am. we can hope that they'll end up together for real but that mustn't be our main point here. let's just chill and share their good vibes. :)) gnyt all!

I couldn't watch yesterday (went to a Michigan State football game) and when I got home late last night and read some of the critical comments I was worried to watch this episode. After watching I'm really confused why people have been so critical - unless they're just being critical just to be critical.

The "provocative Seohyun" was the subject of the skinship talk, she was thinking in over the top skinship like the Gag Concert when Yong brought it up and asked if she could be like that. Seohyun in her mind has sitting on laps and back hugs going through her mind not natural skinship. Via the backroom interview later when holding hands was mentioned (natural skinship) we can see she showed some frustration in her response on the bus not because it was yucky to think about but rather she is confused ... first all her unnies said no skinship and now they want skinship and being the reserved girl she is it's likely this has been on her mind a lot. And note she brought it up and I think she was subconsciously looking for his opinion on the subject.

The field labor for a birthday was Seohyun joking. We have to keep in mind Seohyun has a more dry sense of humor then the cute girls we see in dramas. She's real and not some character or a stereotype. And I think she more then enough mentioned how grateful she was for the sweet potato field and that he did good.

All in all I thought this was a very cute episode.

Also this "stronger personality" stuff for Seohyun. I really hope Seohyun never finds a man with a personality just like her. You hope a relationship partner will complete you (stealing a line from Jerry McGuire movie) because to be married to someone like yourself, well, I personally would find that to be a terrible life. I think Seohyun needs a man more like Yong who will help her experience life instead of reading about life in books.

Hello, everyone (and Kay77).

Uhm ... I'm really not trying to troll or something ... seriously. I'm just seeking an explanation. (Maybe it's because I'm male and I don't get it.) Please explain!

Korean BOICE fans wanted Yonghwa to leave WGM not because Seohyun, but because the show was portraying him as 'choding' (=childish)? Really? I thought he thawed a lot during later episodes and wanted to goof around. That makes him more human and more fun, because Seohyun tends to be much more serious.  I thought that's a good thing. He felt comfortable to be like that around her. He thought he wouldn't scare her away by being choding/childish (and it's undeniably a part of him, right? Most people contain multitudes.). Isn't that a good thing? (I mean, you can be a bit childish and be responsible and serious at the same time - depending what the situation demands, right?)

And it sounds like the Korean media is out to get CN Blue. Why would they do something like that? Asian media is different than ours, especially in Korea, but are they really, you know, hunting CN Blue and Yonghwa down? Please, explain!

Best regards,

Trent.

kay77 , thanks for your opinion and info. Have you visit CNBlue and Yonghwa's thread? Hope to find you there, as well please summary some TV programs for us , oversea fans.

No, I haven't visited CN Blue or Yonghwa's thread here at soompi. I really am not very active posting at any fan sites anymore. I am willing to help out with translating or doing summary TV progrmas, though. Just leave me a message with name of the program, and I'll do it. :)

@dreamboo, I think I might have to be little careful here in answering your question. I don't want hurt anybody's feelings or speak negatively of either Yonghwa or Seohyun. It is not of my own opinion that Yonghwa might have seen more of success if had he been paired with someone who is more open and outgoing.

I was merely mentioning how some Korean viewers have said on and off since the beginning. It is nothing really serious or anything like that. It is just that one of the biggest, if not the only, criticisms this couple got at the beginning is that they are "too boring" or "too slow" because Seohyun sometimes doesn't give any kind of reactions to some of Yonghwa's spontaneous actions, especially at the beginning. Some are saying the his outgoing personality and spontanous nature might have show up more if he received more reaction from his partner which is more fitting for "a variety" show. Also, some people are saying Yongseo couple is more fitting of "we are dating" instead of "we got married" since they are so slow paced and so cautious due to Seohyun's innocence. Nothing, I am sure, that hasn't been discussed by the overseas fans as well.

Of course, I've also seen more of "Seohyun would have been better of had she been paired with someone else" lately as well from Korean viewers since Seohyun started to open up more. ^_^

They are all hypothetical and just a matter of opinions. I do agree with the most of the goguma couple lovers here. We are getting this beautiful story we are getting now with Yongseo couple because it is Yonghwa and Seohyun. I love how their story actually has a "story" line, a very well written novel, without forcing them to be something they are not. We are able to follow how their relationship develop from the very beginning and witness each progression they make on this precious and beautiful journey they are taking us along for a ride.

I can't wait for the next week's episode. I've always heard that this Gwanhwado episode is one the those turning point episode much like Jungdongjin episode was. I've also heard that Gwanghwado episode is nothing compared to what is to come in Japan episode. I can't wait to see it all. :)

thanks for this!  it is easily confusing when the timeline is all out of order.  it makes it seem odd that they can be awkward one moment and closer the next.  i actually didn't know that this was filmed prior to the horror show.

th.:

a lot of people here are aware that WGM is a reality show.  it's not fair to make cheap shots at the fans for wanting to believe that there could be something more.  i know i am probably one of the most realistic people on here – so much so that even i voice out my skepticism on a regular basis – but i try and do it as respectfully as i can, and that also means putting any of my thoughts behind a spoiler cut.

when i first started posting, a lot of my "realistic" posts were often given negative points, but after seeking an explanation, i changed my habits.  i've realized that the reasons for putting analyses that aren't always favorable behind cuts is to maintain the positive atmosphere the fans have for the goguma couple, not because readers here can't accept it.  you'd be surprised how many people are open to reading analyses; it poses a lot of questions many people like thinking about and like to answer.

if you're bored by the goguma couple, that's your opinion, but don't blame that boredom and contempt on the fans' desire to wish something more could happen.  

moreover, don't blame the fact that we don't seem to accept your critical analysis.  that last post you made wasn't an objective critical analysis at all; in fact, it almost seemed like an attack on the participants of this forum and on the subject of the forum itself, despite your claim that it wasn't your intention.

if i sound upset, it's only because i'm feeling protective of the people of this forum.  i may not share the same views as a lot of them, but at least what we have in common is adoring the growth that yong and seo have made together as a make-believe couple.

Well you might not know that I am a Southeast Asian and a typical Asian upbringing taught me that respect is uppermost. Although since an early age I am living in Europe where social contact is very relaxed and far from this Asian strict way, nevertheless usually I react respectfully to my parents, my relatives, my teachers and people who are older than me (even if there is an age difference of only 1 year) even though I feel like going crazy inside or do not like the situation. I not even dare to address them cheeky. Still it does not mean that western lifestyle does not affect my personality. I have learned to conceive opinion, to challenge everything happens around me (not only in my circle of acquaintances also all over the world) and to speak my mind openly. Well enough about myself, I just wanted to explain to you which role respect plays in my life. Like I admitted before that I expressed my opinion (in previous posts) in a very rough way, actually it was not similar to the way I usually act. But I really wanted to point out boldly the things which get my attention in recent times.

You said that a lot of people here are open to reading analysis and are ok with sceptical points of view!? Well then what is about Xiam9’s opinion? It seems like there are not much people who accept his/her opinion. Of course nobody have to agree with one’s opinion but at least create an argumentation which goes into both views is one of the ways which shows that someone tried to get the point. Some of you come to this thread trying to find a restful place which is different to your stressful life. Also some of you come to this thread because of your YongSeo love (like me). There are various reasons why you joined this thread, why you love YongSeo. Also there are umpteen personalities and views. But it seems like only the positive one are acceptable here. It also seems like you have to adapt yourself somehow. Isn't this thread for ALL Goguma Lovers?! Some people still like YongSeo Couple or theirselves as individuals YongHwa/Seohyun even if they are not agree with/like everything he/she does. For that kind of people it is also unnecessary to find everything positive or try to find something positive in some of their actions. Maybe because they are realistic in person which means they face everything with both points of view (the positive but also the negative one) and then accept everything in the way it is. Can’t this thread be a lovely place for ‘dreamy’ and for sceptical Goguma Lovers at the same time?!

Btw, @gomuma1207 & heartbreak_warfare22, although I really want to give a response to your posts but did not know what to say, actually I did not get any point in your post which related to that what I pointed out. It seems like we talk at cross proposes. I did not expect any explainations how 'real' YongSeo is for some of you because I already read such of things so many times. The fact which I wanted to point out is it that to me this thread seems to became a place only for Goguma Lovers with positive attitudes.

Hello, everyone!!..

I just want to say, COMMON GUYS!!, just be happy with them. I hope we can spazz again about them.. PLZ!!!.. As long as they happy we should be happy too. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Topped the page but I don't have any news to share. sorry..

but.. I hope this pic can make we smile & happy again..

YongSeo Moment..

At first it was really awkward...

awkward.jpg

but.. now.. hmmm.. very closed????

2e50100918sdtvxvid480pf.jpg

and...

5001059243_cbbb9efcb3_b.jpg

uri yongseo couple, FIGHTING!!!

sorry, for my bad english.. :P

Hello, everyone (and Kay77).

Uhm ... I'm really not trying to troll or something ... seriously. I'm just seeking an explanation. (Maybe it's because I'm male and I don't get it.) Please explain!

Korean BOICE fans wanted Yonghwa to leave WGM not because Seohyun, but because the show was portraying him as 'choding' (=childish)? Really? I thought he thawed a lot during later episodes and wanted to goof around. That makes him more human and more fun, because Seohyun tends to be much more serious.  I thought that's a good thing. He felt comfortable to be like that around her. He thought he wouldn't scare her away by being choding/childish (and it's undeniably a part of him, right? Most people contain multitudes.). Isn't that a good thing? (I mean, you can be a bit childish and be responsible and serious at the same time - depending what the situation demands, right?)

And it sounds like the Korean media is out to get CN Blue. Why would they do something like that? Asian media is different than ours, especially in Korea, but are they really, you know, hunting CN Blue and Yonghwa down? Please, explain!

Best regards,

Trent.

Hi, Trent! I've read your posts and your written works. You're a wonderful writer. They are beautiful stories of our Yongseo couple you've written.

Hmm... how am I going to answer your question... It is such a complicated issue that I don't know if I can answer without going into full details about how Korean netizens think and into history of CN Blue since their debut as well as how WGM, very subtly, has been drawing Yonghwa, with all the captions and the comments MCs make in the studio.

I will try to be as brief and as clear as I can but I don't think I can possibly explain everything here...

WGM writers seem to have this image of Yonghwa from the very beginning. I think are trying to portray this husband who really totally adores his smart and "better at everyting except for cooking" wife and will do anything for his wife. Which is no problems, but they also are stressing much more on what he can't do than what he can do very well, what he lacking than what he has.

Use of word "choding" to describe Yonghwa is alright if used right. However, excessive use of that word can be somewhat of a put down on Yonghwa's overall character, especially when they fail to show serious side of Yonghwa. The fans are afraid that "choding" image of Yonghwa would be stuck with him if WGM continue to use that word over and over again, just like the way they did with Yonghwa's height.

The issue they've repeatedly made with Yonghwa's height on the show had implanted such imgage of Yonghwa as a "short person" after Sooyoung helping Jungshin with installing light episode that netizens are going as far as accusing Yonghwa being a lier about his height of 179cm on his online profile. The fans are just exhausted about anwering about Yonghwa's height now after WGM that they wish Yonghwa would get his height measure on-air to settle the whole issue of "Yonghwa is short. He is lying about his height".

This is a just one small example of some of the concerns some of us Korean fans of Yonghwa has in regards to WGM. WGM is focusing on the some of the issues too much, like Yong beging "choding", without presenting his positives. Calling a twenty two year old man a "choding" repeatedly is not a good thing. Being a "choding" and being "fun loving and goofying around" are two very different thing. Personally, I wouldn't want to be called "choding" that often no matter how much I love to goof around. Some of us worried that that WGM image of Yonghwa being "choding' might get stuck just like his "short" height image has if WGM decides to continue to use that word to describe that image.

Like I mentioned, just enough is good. Too much and too often isn't. Use of "choding" to describe Yonghwa's playful actions is one of those times when just enough is good and too much too often isn't.

There are some other concerns that Korean fans of Yonghwa have about WGM if Yonghwa's involvement with WGM is too long, but I don't think I can get into that right now without fearing that being nothing do with WGM. I've gone off track with Running Man already. I don't think I should go off track even more than I already have.

Hmmm... I don't think I can go into CN Blue and the media and the general public here, either. That is much too complicated and much too lengthy to explain. PM me please if you want to discuss that with me. :)

Hi to all Gogumas!

It seems to me that once in a while this thread needs to have its angsty moments.

For me I have to say, I don't need them.

It's like in all those K-Dramas where you have to get through it before the Happy End comes :) and for me the Happy End is next weeks Episode ;)

I hate angsty moments and I will always skip them, but bad mouthing is a no go.

I am neither a CNBlue Fan nor a SNSD Fan but came to admire both of them through WGM and I'll be forever grateful to WGM for that.

Out of curiousity I watched Running Man with YongHwa and he did very well. I knew abt his abilities, who are you kidding he is indeed one strong person.

But these are different issues, RM or WGM? Whats the point in there?

He has to do what he wants to do and both shows do him good.

I know this is easy to say, but I like to think that the time with SeoHyun is precious to him, hey he carries their Ring all the time and for me thats a real(not reel) shoutout.

I love this thread so much, it has become my second home

and I've become to admire the regular posters too.

Sometimes I think "what will be his or hers opinion on this or that incident" funny ehh?

Keep spreading LOVE

My deepest Thank you to j2dlee, redtulip, sun_sun and thanks to all the other Gogumas

Guest Kerube-Chan

I want to spazz about the episode...

My favorite, favorite part was when they were working in the field and SH told him that people keep telling her that she should marry a sweet potato field owner... I just love the way YH was smiling to himself, he told her that now she is the owner of one, but what he left in the air is that they own it together... When she receive the letter he began to make a point that now he was the owner of a plot of land... I just love this man.

I love how he is putting the bar really high. I know that if a guy did this kind of thing for me, I would never ever forget about it... He spend a lot of time planning this and you can see that he cares about her feelings and wants to make her happy.

So, I will keep been a crazy goguma that live in her happy bubble and just enjoy the ride until it last. To my fellow goguma shippers, just keep believing in what you think, no one can make us change our mind, but we must be open to all kind of views.

By the way, Jossa updated her blog... it is a very sweet fic... http://shippingheart.blogspot.com/ It is :wub:

Hi all.  Its awesome to read such positive support of our yongseo couple.  I often go this forum to get some relieve from the stress of my everyday life.  So lets keep up the positive attitude.

I watched the last ep and I too thought that this is a turning point in their relationship.  To me, this ep seems to serve the purpose of reassuring each other that "yes, I like and care about you".  I squeeled (like the MCs) when Hyun was reading Yong's bday card.  I also laughed through the ep especially at Yong's expression when the boss of the goguma farm complimented Hyun on being popular as well as when Hyun finished planting her goguma plant without finding Yong's present for her.  I am looking forward to next week's ep to see how Yong is going to convince Hyun to dig the ground some more and what Hyun's present for Yong is.  I don't think its the rings though because she thought that her present would be too "shabby" compared to Yong's.  I'm sure though whatever it is Yong is going to treasure it and think its silly of her to be worried about it.

@Kay77. 

Thanks for providing us with your insights into what the Korean viewers/netizen/fan sometimes think or discuss about our couple.  Its hard for us international fans (at least for me) to find info on them on korean sites because of the language barrier.  If you don't mind, may I ask if you can share with us what you have heard about our couple's filming in Japan?  Why do you say that this ep is nothing compared to what happened in Japan.  Seems like based on this and SNSD fan meeting a lot of things happened in Japan.  Thanks in advance.