Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest sun_sun

SNSD Models for Daum

snsddaumheader.jpg

Certified hit product endorsers SNSD campaigns for Daum Search.

Daum Search is a Korean web portal (like Google) which offers free web-based services like e-mail, news, shopping, forums, and such.

Moreover, here are some of the screencaps of the girls featured on Daum.

a975232447.jpg

a975232448.jpg

a975232449.jpg

Credit : Kpoplive 

Edit : Ohh !! Just one more day...Tomorrow is Goguma Day.  Thank you Lovekim for translation for Preview this Saturday.^^

There's a news regarding the couple.

‘우결’ 정용화, 알고보면 땅부자? 아내 서현에게 통큰 선물했다!

[뉴스엔 배선영 기자]

다정다감한 남편 정용화에게도 아내에게 숨겨높은 의문의 땅이 있었다.

10월 2일 방송되는 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요’(우결)에서는 정용화의 의문의 땅, 그 내막이 밝혀진다.

지난 주, 정용화의 급 제안으로 나들이를 가게 된 용서부부. 서현은 목적지를 정확히 밝히지 않은 채 바다로 간다는 남편 말만 철석같이 믿고 따라갔다. 그런데 도착한 곳은 바다는커녕 온통 넓고 푸르기만 한 밭뿐이었다.

밭을 본 서현은 이곳에 왜 온 건지 당최 이해할 수 없는 표정을 지었다. 그런데 돌연 정용화가 그 밭을 가리키며 자신의 땅이라고 주장해 어리둥절해 있는 서현의 입을 떡 벌어지게 만들었다.

게다가 사실은 그 밭이 생일을 맞은 서현을 위한 것이었음을 알려 현 부인을 감동의 도가니로 몰아넣었다고.

방송은 10월 2일 오후 5시 15분.

credits: Link

Must be about his surprise for Seohyun. Help?

Guest lovekim

ooh! Nice pics and info!!

Thanks sun_sun!

Another article about tomorrow's yongseo episode:

Jung YongHwa, he has a plot of land that he didn't tell SeoHyun about?

Jung YongHwa has a hidden 'suspicious plot of land'??

Last week, at Jung YongHwa's suggestion, the YongSeo couple set off on an outing. So, Yong, whose intentions were hidden from SeoHyun, together with SeoHyun, who had no doubts in following her husband, finally came to their destination, which wasn't the supposed sea, but wide open-spaced field crop!

Seeing the field, SeoHyun showed forth an expression of incomprehension as to why they are there. At that, YongHwa pointed at the field and claimed that it belongs to him, all the more confusing SeoHyun. When finally he reveals that the plot of land is the present he prepared for SeoHyun, she was completely touched by him.

So what exactly is the meaning of YongHwa's 'plot of land'? Why did he give SeoHyun that land as a gift? YongSeo couple - Birthday Special to be aired on the 2nd Oct.

*phew*!! that took me long enough to translate...sorry gogumas!

Guest Kerube-Chan

First, Thank you so much for the translation Lovekim!!! Hughs!!!

For what I understand, he bought her a field of sweet potatoes!

OMG, if what I understand is true, this is the most touching thing ever... I think I am hyperventilating from anticipation... Yong you are the frigging best boyfriend ever! SH girl, I just hope you realize how lucky you are...

I am preparing to go to work, cant this day end soon enough, this week have been too slow.

Aish!!! Anticipation is going to kill me, I cant believe he bought her a field of sweet potatoes, she can have her supplies of her favorite food for ever! kekekeke

I love them, really call me crazy, but I just love them together, watching them makes me happy... The good thing is that thanks to this thread I know I am not the only one in love with a couple, it make me feels better... My sister just say I am plain crazy... :) She doesnt know what she is missing!

Love you guys, good luck to all!!!

Guest mrsjoker

Hello everyone...finally it's friday night. end of work!! time for some goguma lurking, spazzing and interpreting new episodes... ^_^

@lovekim : thank you for the translation...^^

hmm...yong surprise present is a plot of land? LOL...oh this cute boy never stop to make surprises. Just when i thought and probably most of us thought that he would give her the new ring in a usual manner like "give me your hand hyun, then slip the new ring to her finger", but nooooo he gave her a PLOT OF LAND. for what? i am seriously curious and can't wait for saturday.

oh saturdaaaaayyyyyyyyy...come quick pleaseeeeeeee:P

@Kerube-Chan : so agree with you... YONG definitely IS a friggin BEST BOYFRIEND.:wub: for the many simple reasons... I find it hard not too fall for this awesome boy. I don't know about you hyun...but really...this boy here is a damn good catch, he's not perfect but he LISTEN and UNDERSTANDS you and HE MAKES YOU LAUGH ALMOST ALL THE TIME ... that's a trait hard to find this days...or so i think. :D

Guest monie1909

OMG..Lovekim Please say that what u translate is what it is.That he bought her a land of sweet potatoes? Cause i really dont want to go crazily excited without confirming my understanding.As per he actually give her a land of sweet potatoes field like what the unnies joke around on her birthday last year on sukira?Not that i'm complaining but it just hard to believe,plus just for the show isnt it too much?or is it a normal gift and i'm just making a big deal out of it?can anyone help me digest this info?

Guest linh80

I just a quiet reaader here, but i am totally crazy about this couple. i am totally in love with this couple. and i can say it is really dangerous for me:-) because everytime i have time the first thing i do is going to this thread and read read then i rewatch all epsiode again. i knew them since may and since that moment everyday i rewatch at least 1 epsiode depend on how many time i have.

more crazy i start reread this threat from page 1, just incase i missed something. sometimes i wonder myself i love this couple or my husband more..hahha.i have almost notime for him anymore because of this couple. and i just have to tell him the truth that i am in love so deep with this couple at the moment. he said i am crazy.

i dont why i love them so much but maybe because they remind me of my young days, my first love, a lot of awkardness but also a lot of sweet things.

tomorow, why it is so far, i feel more nervous than i went to my date before. crazy. i wish they will have a happy ending.

:-)

PS: Thank you for all translation and news:-)

Guest Caliope

SO SWEET!!!

OMG!! I want a YongHwa in my life xDDDD

Forever Sweet Potatos.... w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

We should not hurry, because maybe Yooong gives her something else to it.

A few hours....

Guest lunasol

OMG if he bought a plot of land that is awesome!!! I think it was in Kiss the Radio that her unnies said that for her graduation gift she would want a Goguma plot, right? Even if  he didn't buy it (because I think a plot of land is not cheap), the preview is saying that he dig the dirt with his own hands looking for the gogumas??!!  For me, only by doing that small gesture will seal the deal!! It is funny that the 10 goguma points he lost about the texting he will surpassed them with a plot of real gogumas. Do you think she will cry? If it was me, I would have cried, but maybe it is just because I am very sentimental sweatingbullets.gif. Oh, I can't wait for this episode!!!!

Lovekim thank you for your translations!!

EDIT: Sun_Sun do you know if the places are far away? Maybe they just went to the field first and then to do the fishing. I am guessing that fishing is something that Yong wanted to do with her for his birthday. She was the one kinda clueless about going fishing last episode.

Guest sun_sun

I'm wondering something...That's time we knew They went to GangHwaDo to fishing,right?? and last Ep. Yong said they will goto DaeMyungHang that is a field...Umm how about fishing...Edit from PD??  or they filmed it twice because from someone posted Seohyun's hair a little change and her necklace also....CURIOUS!!!

fishingt.jpg

OMG!  I can't believe Yong would buy her a field of sweet potatos. He must really fall in love with her . I guess he watched the clip that SNSD in a radio show, where they talked about what the leader of Suju , the radio host who is hyun's big fanboy, should buy as a gift for hyun's highschool graduation so yong got an idea to buy her a field of gogumas. :D  U dont  buy something like this as a gift for a co worker or a sister. It would be the most precious gift and the most memorable b-day she had.  I  think I'm gonna see hyun's tears rolleyes.gif 

PS- Yong is acting like a sugar daddytongue.gif (I dont mean the bad meaning though). Since they've met , yong bought her a guitar, books, couple rings and thingy, souvenir (elephant pillows) from thailand trip and now a field of potatos! (if he really did buy it, MC Kim would probably say yong  as the bad example of korean male againbiggrin.gif coz all gals would like to be treated like that by their men too )  What will he buy her next ? 

So what exactly is the meaning of YongHwa's 'plot of land'? Why did he give SeoHyun that land as a gift? YongSeo couple - Birthday Special to be aired on the 2nd Oct.

Squeeeeal...! Thank you very much for the translation, lovekim. I'm just speculating based on the translation... so Yong has a plot of land, which he probably used to plant sweet potatoes? Well, probably not him personally since he's been a busy busy boy. So he had his plot of land planted with sweet potatoes, but since sweet potatoes need time to grow, it would need to be planted a few months back, right? So... it's instant potatoes?? Kekekeke... I don't know anymore... getting crazy trying to second guess what Yong's surprise is. I don't know whether I'll be able to sleep tonight, thinking about what and how Yong is going to surprise his buin with.

Dun dun dun... we shall find out in less than 24 hours!

Guest waniey_haha

i'm really missing u guyz here....wink.gifwub.gifwub.gif

n i really want to spazz wih u guyz...but wat can i say is just that i'm njoy reading what u guyz are talking and discussing rather than replying to the thread...but seriously evrytime i'm on9 the first thing i'll do is to go to this thread n it's never failed to lighten up my mood...n for that ....i am so gratefull...kamsahamnida....

for the fancam where yoong got DUCK as the present from his fans....hahahaha...

he SHOWING OFF The DUCK to his brothers....n he was really really super duper  happy....we can see YOOONG.in ur eyes hahah....n i figure it out that minhyuk want to take the DUCK but he dont want to give to him n then....he showed to JUNGSHIN....YOoong- ah......BUSTED!!!heeee... this link....around 4.49 min.

yoong + DUCK

... one thing for sure that jonghyun also give a very big smile n hepppy when yooong showed him that DUCk....hahaa... I really love that...i want to share that moment..but i'm not very gud with technology...

n for tomorrow..... yooong digged something...in my head i just think it was THE NEW rING that he digged .... n also i think that tomorrow will never let us down.... do you guyz still remember about the apologizing book?? for me that was THe SWEETESt thing he had done beyond our expectation....becoz for me i have never seen someone doing something like dat even in a drama to beg for forgiveness.

n of coz tomorrow we will see another sweet moment that yooong was prepared for his lovely + sexy + stunning +GODDESS wife....he has dat kind of character ( sweeet n romantic ) n now is the time he showing off !!!!  

( he kinda romantic and sweet person for me ).... 

can't wait for tomorrrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

wow... thanks lovekim for the trans~! about yong giving his plot of land to hyun... i dunno.... it seems like some kinda surprise trick he's been planning. but buying hyun a plot of land... isn't that veryyyyy expensive? or he managed to get one? or could it be he's pretending to own the land, so he told hyun that it's his & he's giving it to her but in actual he has to dig for her surprise b'day gift underneath the soil... after he has found the "gift" he'll prolly say "Ah! What's this shiny thing in my hands?" and then let's hyun take a look... & voila! his gift for hyun~ hyun must be veryyyyyyyyyyyy touched & happy~! both of them.... :wub: omo... what's this imagination of mine doing to me! i basically typed them out! >.< i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!! yay~~~ it's coming!

edit: sun_sun, thanks for the pics~! :D hmm...could that place be somewhere near yong's plot of land? like 2 in 1 thingy? i can still see some land in the pic. :w00t:

*waves at winnieho* ^_^

Guest mochiling

Preview Text loosely translated:

(please excuse inaccuracy)

Yong and Hyun: What happened in the field!

To celebrate / remember both their birthdays,  Yong & Hyun rode on a bus to some (unknown) destination~~

Yong told curious Hyun that their destination will involve fishing~ but when they arrived, all they could hear in the wide open field were sounds of insects!

What was Yong seobang's reason in bringing Hyun buin here?

And....Yong seobang's special event "No questions asked(?) birthday outing" all planned out.

To deliver that surprise gift to Hyun buin, Yong seobang used his bare hands to dig into the soil for it!

It's is even more nerve-wrecking than (watching) "007 series" as we see Yong seobang battle to present the gift to Hyun buin, will he succeed?

lovekim; thank you for the translation, it so awesome that yong dig out the present for buin, he must have plan this long ago ya. last ep he call the venue boss to check e weather must be scare it rain, but i think even it rain yong will still dig out the present for hyun. really really look forward for tml,can't wait to see.

Guest littlebiebie

Lovekim, aneng.. Thank you for the preview and translation.. Yong is really a best boyfriend/nampyeon a girl should have..:wub:

Instead of giving a beautifully wrapped present he choose to give it in such a sweet & romantic way..

Well.. my guess he just want to make her confuse by saying he bought that plot?I mean to buy a plot need a lot of money, rite?and also this kind of act is sooooo...... Yong choding :lol:

Hmmm.. Maybe he digging for his present to Hyun which he had hid the day before? *wishful thinking* ;)

Dugeun dugeun till tomorrow.. Now I really thought this couple really know how to play with my heart :P

Trent, you don't have to personally break Yonghwa's legs now. He did planned for an event and did not let all the gogumas who believed in him down.

Now the question is what is the "gift"

1) A plot of land full of gogumas ( too expensive, more likely pretend to own to tease Seohyun or planted them himself many weeks ago)

2) The couple ring (hide beforehand in the soil)

3) A necklace (hide beforehand in the soil)

4) Expect the Unexpected from Yonghwa

Guest blackflower52

Thank you lovekim and aneng for sharing and translating the wonderful news. OMG! *starts squealing*  yong bought a sweet potato field for hyun and  he's going to dig up gogumas for her. So sweet.:wub:

I can't believe it has actually happened, esp. when just a few threads  ago, you guys were talking about the snsd girls joking that hyun wants a  sweet potato field as a graduation present :D

redtulip: I have a hunch that it's the couple ring.

lunasol: I don't think Hyun is going to cry, but maybe she'll give yong a hug XD.

Even if there's not much skinship tomorrow, I think we can be sure that their  relationship has become even better because of  the birthday surprise.

So looking forward to tomorrow!

EDIT: Since this is at the top of the page, here's a repost of lovekim's translation:

Jung YongHwa, he has a plot of land that he didn't tell SeoHyun about?

Jung YongHwa has a hidden 'suspicious plot of land'??

Last week, at Jung YongHwa's suggestion, the YongSeo couple set off on an outing. So, Yong, whose intentions were hidden from SeoHyun, together with SeoHyun, who had no doubts in following her husband, finally came to their destination, which wasn't the supposed sea, but wide open-spaced field crop!

Seeing the field, SeoHyun showed forth an expression of incomprehension as to why they are there. At that, YongHwa pointed at the field and claimed that it belongs to him, all the more confusing SeoHyun. When finally he reveals that the plot of land is the present he prepared for SeoHyun, she was completely touched by him.

Guest Single_lady_YongSeo

YongSeo day is coming keke ^O^

let's countdown to see  their surprising and i hope PD already know our Hyun want a date in NAMI ISLAND heherolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

YongSeo it's real~~ DAEBUK !!!

LOVEKIM dearie, I thought u have gone MIA! I've missed u!!!! tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Thanks ever so much for the translation.

I'm definitely going to be live-streaming tomorrow morning! Nothing and I mean NOTHING is going to stop me........ Yeah!

Sorry I'm a bit hyper at the moment cos it is Friday I think. :crazy:

I do wonder how is Hyun going to react after Yong's surprise present??? :blink: