Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest _hachimitsu

Annyeong~ :D

Dear sweet potatoes... I wanna take away your miseries AND MAKE YOU SMIILLLEEEEEE 

I'M GONNA SPAM YOU WITH YONGSEO GOODIES WOOTT!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

(why do I sound like some psycho... heh. let's start with a small thumbnail preview because the files might take time to load)

(made by me, kindly no hotlinking tq.) aaaand remember, no picture quoting! I allow reposting though! :D

ayakagogumaset1.jpg

YONGSEO BANNERS x 4 

1. gogumalovebyayakabanner.jpg

2. 1gogumalovev2byayakaban.jpg

3. 2lovelightbyayakabanner.jpg

4. 2lovelightbyayakabanner.jpg

YONGSEO WALLPAPERS x 4

Wallpaper01: Goddess Hyun ver1 (My fav~~)

2lovelightv1byayaka.jpg

Wallpaper02: Goddess Hyun ver2 ( If you dont want those hanging thingy, or if u're a guy? heee)

2lovelightv2byayaka.jpg

Wallpaper03: Wedding Bell Goguma Love ver1 - brown wedding attire (The wedding dress was a torture. sigh)

gogumalovebyayaka.jpg

Wallpaper04: Wedding Bell Goguma Love ver2 - white wedding attire, super special edition~

I recolour yong's brown tux into white. Tadaaa!   :wub:  :wub:

1gogumalovev2byayaka.jpg

Fufufufufu... I havent read everyone's post. Lemme read and I'll reply through edit here.   

@littlebiebie Thank you. The teaser had some errors  :crazy:  . Already fix it for the final version.. Yeah I'm Malaysian, nice to meet you~   :lol:  My Malay is not very good these days aishh.

@jnj uhh... I'm voting for...... ha this is hard. I think yong will be surprised a lot and hyun doesnt seem like a girl who will easily get scared. I'm voting for HYUN! I expect the unexpected from our yongseo couple~ teheheheh~

@bintangkalerbiru I love this thread and yongseo couple too! Please dont be upset anymore, see, yong and hyun is smiling to you! *points hand to wallpaper with angelic hyun* :D

@dreamyboo Hi~ hahahahahah aish blame the commercial-ish part to my experience as a graphic designer since in high school. Was the head designer back then... and the school magazine has soo many rules ugh.. (but my style is more about simplicity. i like making pretty things~) Eh, no.. my English is horrible! Grammar flying here and there hohoho. U're Malaysian too, no? I know there's few others but I don't remember their usernames.. is it genvx & nazweena? Sorry if it is wrong. Grab everything and spread the goguma lovee~~~ haha. Nice to meet u btw.

@heartbreak_warfare22 I have a feeling she did that with mix feelings... as in a lil bit of concern (about yong's awkwardness?), a lil bit of jealousy (not those extreme ones, like u said, maybe being protective of yong? heh who knows). I dont know about other girls, but my good friends always put their boyfriend first in whatever they do sometimes without realizing it (become a habit?) Just wanna point our that whatever reason hyun had when pulling the chair... she's thinking about yong, i guess.

WHERE'S ALL THE GOGUMA'S? SELF-SPAZZING??? COME OUT AND PLAAYYYY  

I feel like I need to address this post because you quote my comment on CNBlue thread and implying that I might have added fuel to the fire in another thread.

First off, that is not my intention, and I’m sorry if you feel that way. As you can see, some of us were addressing WGM in the said thread. Although I don’t see why it should be problematic for you about me mentioning this thread since I saw even in this thread sometimes people mention things happen in the other thread (in spoiler). Hmm….

Anyway, I've been a visitor of this thread since its first page, back in February. My comment was not specifically directed to the general mehness in this thread in the last couple of days. I come here once in a while and I missed the whole saga (which - after reading back 15+ pages or so - seems like I should be thankful about). It was a general comment about people expectations from YongHwa (and SeoHyun as well to some extent).

I can list a lot of things, like how a lot of people got disappointed when YongHwa stopped wearing his ring for a period of time (and you can go backtrack hundreds of pages ago and read those comments). A lot of fans voicing their disappointments over his radio talks where he tried to avoid (without much success) talking too much about SeoHyun, or his TV appearance (WINWIN?) when he chose a wrong word over his feeling toward SeoHyun. And I feel sorry for him because he was there as the CNBLUE leader talking about their album, and these questions about SeoHyun were frankly distracting. Do you remember how a lot of people were disappointed to his answer about how the song ‘Lovelight’ come about? Yeah……

Don’t get me wrong, I like this pairing. I think they are wonderful together. I mean, why would I wrote fanfics about them if I didn’t like him being in show. I just wish people can separate him as a CNBLUE leader, and him as SeoHyun’s husband in the show. Also, as I stated, I still enjoy WGM. I think it’s a good show. It helps introduce YongHwa and CNBLUE to the general public. And it helps CNBLUE gain more fans that come from the SNSD folds (and vice versa, although of course the size of their respective fanbase is almost incomparable).

My take on this? Maybe we shouldn’t jump into conclusion? And please, PM me if you have anything more to say to me. I personally don't like to have an exchange of words in a forum.

Gosh, I too have been staying away and just keep reading...but you know what, I too have to put my two cents in..remember everyone this is just a reality show. Please keep this in mind. A fake marriage - what goes on is to entertain us - nothing more. I know a lot of you are so involved in their lives that you forget, this is just a reality show. In everything there are two sides to everything. We are only seeing from what it is written here and not from their mouth what is going on. Also the PD is not coming out and telling us everything. We are doing a lot of asumption on what is going on with this couple.

So please calm down everyone and remember this is just a "thread" where we can post. And I mean post in a sense positive and negative. Everyone have a chance to do that. And also keep this in mind, this is a thread and not a forum to critize anyone on what he/she said.

Now can we all try to get along and remember why this thread was opened for....

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

thanks Timnat2010 for the video. when was this filmed? I think it was after meeting Yong. Hyoyeon and Yoona were whispering something after Seohyun said what her ideal man is. I find it funny. they are all pretty close to each other but I think Hyoyeon knows more since she is roommates with Seohyun.

I guess it IS a fake marriage - but, uhm, I will always remember the Season 1 couples, especially Andy and Solbi -- and Junjin and Siyoung. And as for season 2, there are UEE and Park Jae Jung and Gain and Jokwon.

I just want to point out that just because it's a fake marriage, not everything going on there is fake.

Best regards,

Trent.

Notice the part when Yong asks Hyun "how was school? did you meet some guys at school?" then Hyun almost spat out the salmon she was eating. hehe. I find it cute. and it gives me the vibe that they have talked about it before. not the one in episode 8, but I think they have discussed it some other time. because Hyun replied, "Why are you asking me this?" and the way she said it was in banmal I think. she looked so cute in that part.

sorry to cut but I was thinking about this too, haha (crazy goguma here) and I want to ask, Was this ep filmed after TRAX´s Goddes video release? hahaha,cause I so want to hear yong´s thoughts about it  :mellow:. Please Yong say something, please! haha

And I don´t know if this has been shared yet, but

the Thai TV show with eng subs ^^, I totally love yong´s response about going back to korea, haha :wub:. BTW, thanks to the person who translated it for us here ^^.

EDIT:                                   _hachimitsu I love your art

and thanks for the RDR links ^^

And I want to bet too I will go for Hyun (because I´m so dreaming about skinship haha)

Guest zaanid01

What's song in ep22 time in yong&seo running before end episode

time 00:31:59 - 00:32:30

I want to know who sing that song...

Thanks a lot.

Guest miel_1301

Heartbreak: here U go

Seohyun's ideal type

Cr;ssfshorts2

From 5:41 min-5:47min

U can see that Hyoyeon talked to Yoona secretly after Seohyun shared her ideal type and smiled together. Could they be talkling about Yong seobang?

thanks Timnat2010 for the video. when was this filmed? I think it was after meeting Yong. Hyoyeon and Yoona were whispering something after Seohyun said what her ideal man is. I find it funny. they are all pretty close to each other but I think Hyoyeon knows more since she is roommates with Seohyun.

Oh! How did I possibly miss this interesting vid clip. Thanks Timnat 2010.

And yes, heartbreak, that interview was recorded after Seobaby met Yong. The date is 31 March 2010.

@Ichigo_kawai, mianhe dearie that I missed your FMV posted a few pages back. Had I not seen dreamyboo's post, I would have totally missed seeing your MV. I love love it specially the BG music you used and the slow-mo effect.

Thanks shane09 for the original txt and redtulip for the trans and clarification re said "rumor". We'll all keep our fingers crossed that it will turn out to be true, right?

@_hachimitsu , those are beautiful artworks. We've got another addition to the pool of talented gogumas in here.

@jnj, definitely not childish for people who are simply "fun-loving" like all gogumas here.

But I am in a dilemma right now as to who I will put my vote. I saw Yong in Running Man and true enough as how we see him in WGM [playing pool, badminton], the boy is so competitive. But in the coming WGM episode and given such setting of a "horror" set-up/scenario and seeing him in the past episode in the Haunted House in the Amusement Park and how he clung onto Seohyun, I guess he'll be feeling a little scared or maybe just startled. But because they are in a competition with the other 2 couples, I believe that he will suppress any fear whatsoever. So yeah! My vote goes to Hyun then.

And of course I wouldn't miss acknowledging the efforts of the RDR Subbing Team for the speedy subs of Episode 23. Kamsahamnida!

I guess it IS a fake marriage - but, uhm, I will always remember the Season 1 couples, especially Andy and Solbi -- and Junjin and Siyoung. And as for season 2, there are UEE and Park Jae Jung and Gain and Jokwon.

I just want to point out that just because it's a fake marriage, not everything going on there is fake.

Best regards,

Trent.

Thanks trent for this brief yet straightforward post coming from you.

Heartbreak: Seemed that it was filmed on 31 March 2010.

BTW, anyone who can help to copy the photo/ theme picture of CN blue 's upcoming Japan Album? He seems to have worn the couple ring. If so, I have the feeling that he wants to have Hyun with him symbolically...

Guest viktorialouise

because tonight i am restless and this couple is the only thing that makes me smile. however, i've no scanner at home and i only have a mobile phone for a cam. i promise i'll do a better drawing of this same pose next time. :)

sketchf.jpg

Guest sufelman

trent: i totally i agree w/ u, it's a fake marriage we all know it, yong and hyun knows it. but they are human too just like us, just as we felt being cared, loved by someone and so are them. they're not robots, most of the time their emotions are needless for them to say, viewers can see it thru their eyes.

gosh, it feels like SO long since i've posted anything here. and it really has i suppose.

but to make up for my lost these past couple of weeks i made these last night because i was in my goguma mood :)

this first one is for dreamyboo ;)

yongseogirl.jpg

sorry its late. and its not even the same as yours (sigh) i know. but i just COULD NOT get the bg for seohyun's picture to work with yong at all. so its smaller. black and white. and not as cool as i wished. sorry. but the one thing i think i like best about this is it matches the first one i remade :) (hence the black and white)

these next two are just some ideas i had.

the studious pair

yongseoloverev.jpg

this took me the longest. even thou it doesnt really look like much. i know... but i saw these pictures and i really wanted to do something with them so bad because it like how we know that yong doesnt do much reading but since hyun as given him books he tries (which is super sweet) and of course hyun is always reading something new; and so i was thinking and thinking and then just sort of did this. and if you have super awesome vision and can see the words, its the lyrics to LOVE REVOLUTION obviously. so this was i suppose a way to celebrate 1000 pages here on the thread and in a way the 200th day anni for yongseo, although i know thats kind of late now. but who cares! we love them.

just please

yongseojustplease.jpg

i noticed that a lot of yongseo fans make cutesy graphics, including myself (above!) and i was searching around and found that i had that picture of yong from a SINGLES photoshoot and really wanted to throw hyun somewhere in there. but it couldnt be a pretty one of her. not that she isnt pretty in this one! she is of course, but its a different pretty. a strange pretty... does that make sense? haha. but anyways i wanted to make a "darker" version of the yongseo couple and not all cute pastels like my "studious pair" version. this one might be my favorite one so far. hope you guys like it. and of course the words are from cn blue's "just please".

i'm not sure why i only use cn blue lyrics. maybe next one i'll do a girls generation song. or a seohyun solo song. hm...

but thats it. and i still need to go rewatch the ep. 23 again and see if i can find any random things. but just wanted to mention while i'm here--surprisingly this episode is probably my least favorite episode. dont get me wrong i love juri ueno. nodame is the BOMBDIGIDY! but like some people have mentioned earlier, i thought it focused on her too much and you dont really see a big 'plot' here. i hate using that word because it makes it seem like its scripted or something but you know what i mean. nothing really happens. yes they meet their idol and ideal but thats it. but the best things about this episode is the beginning when their walking and talking about how the night reminds them of their first meeting. now how cute is it that HYUN was the first one to point it out. and YONG was the one being all shy and perhaps even giddy that she thought the same thing too! i love stuff like that. great minds think a like right?! and since i've not read or watched the episode with translations and subs, i'm not sure exactly what goes on in the restuarant but when they finally find out that the waitress was indeed ueno and the part with hyun wishing that tamaki hiroshi was there too and you see yong's jealousy come out once again and then he turns it around and makes her upset by making her carry her own bag. i've read and remember a lot of people saying that it was mean of him and such. but i think the teasing is kind of cute. because you can tell they've gotten close enough where she is now starting to show more emotions and different feelings. yong is kind of like an open book. and with hyun opening up like this. it makes me wonder what has happened in the past. has she been jealous before? but we've just not seen it? but i have to say again. this wasnt my favorite episode, even thou its a 3 month jump ahead to the present day because it doesnt show much of their relationship. but i look forward to the horror special with the other couples. it reminds me of the 1st season where they all go on trips together but it'll be interesting to see how they'll act with one another since they are all friends in a way or are connected in a certain way. of course yong and jokwon are mcees together along with victoria's baby sister (sulli). hyun and victoria are both smtowners. hyun and ga in are both magnaes of their groups. jokwon and nickkhun are 2day. and if we get skinship between yongseo, HECK YES! and if not, its okay because thats why we love yongseo, right?

Guest princessjulia

Hi, I have posted this before but you might not have check it then...if you have nothing else to do for this lovely evening, maybe reading my fanfic would make it more bearable? happy.gif

Sharing these links in my soompi blog (sorry don't know how to post it in the fanfic forum)

Prologue: Farewell, Autumn

Chapter 1: Changing Tides

Please let me know what you think. I welcome suggestions and comments. I do not have the title for the whole story yet. I usually do it after I have finished the story.

Warning: I am a Yongseo shipper (you might be disappointed after reading the Prologue...tee-hee...but Chapter 1 will definitely put a smile on your face)

Currently working on Chapter 2.

Thank you for making my days full whenever I check soompi for Yongseo updates. wub.gif

Newslink :http://news.nate.com/view/20100914n12815

◇MBC = 활기찬 명절 특집 예능 프로그램과 깊이 있는 다큐멘터리가 조화를 이뤘다.

초저녁 시간대인 오후 4시40분에는 예능 프로그램을 집중 편성했다. 21일에는 '우리 결혼했어요' 스페셜이 방송되며 22일과 23일에는 각각 '일밤-뜨거운 형제들'과 '무한도전-WM7'의 주요 장면을 모아 선보인다.

이어 오후 6시10분에는 새로 제작된 특집 프로그램들이 방송을 탄다. 21일에는 꽃미남 스타들이 여배우들의 집사가 돼 그녀들의 소원을 들어주는 '여배우의 집사', 22일에는 아이돌 스타들이 출연해 트로트 대결을 펼치는 '아이돌스타 트로트 청백전', 23일에는 '2010 스타댄스 대격돌'이 방송된다.

S.O.S. Can't really understand, need Pro to translate

Try to translate by using Google, seems like they are showing on 21/09......

Thanks Shane for the news. I'm totally not a pro, but I'm 99% sure it says WGM Special on the 21st (and then Hot Brothers and Infinity Challenge on the 22 and 23rd). That's really awesome news!! We really are going to get some Goguma Overdose here.. wheeeeeeee..

redtulip, that 's great its been confirmed on baidu too! Since seven7syuhja has confimed that next Saturday (18th) is the Horror Movie Special and the official MBC site also lists this to broadcast on 9/18, I'm not sure what will be shown on the 21st. Whatever, it is, as long as our YongSeo couple is in it, I'm sure we will have a daebak time. It would be really awesome if the rumors are correct and we'll see never-been-seen footage. Maybe I should take a day off.. hahaha..

princessjulia thank you for sharing your stories here! I can't wait to read it (will make sure to edit this comment too afterwards).

panGG oh, I love your artwork. All are really amazing and I really love the second one with the books. I can tell those effects took quite some time to perfect. Thank you for sharing those.

viktorialouis awww, how cute is that drawing! Forgive me for asking this, but is there anyway you can draw some cute Yong & Hyun chibis? I'd love to print some out and put little cutouts on my desk. (sorry, no pressure though.. your characters are sooo cute!!!)

hachimitsu woah, we really have some very talented potatoes here! I love the wallpapers. Thank you for spamming us with YongSeo Goodies. Yay!!! *rightclick & save* BTW I'm from Malaysia too! *waves*

miel thank you for addressing these issues in a calm and respectful way. And tetsi I understand why you were upset dear. I love both Yong and Hyun, and there is overwhelming support for the both of them here.

As one of those who has followed this thread from the very beginning and checks in everyday I think I have a good feel of the shippers here and I'm really proud of how rational and supportive and positive shippers here are. It's only one or two posters (who mysteriously appear and disappear) that brings ugliness to this thread. Too bad there's not a "TROLL" button to press.

I think what hurts me is to see my fellow gogumas trying to clear up the mess the trolls leaves behind. People who visit the thread won't be able to differentiate real supporters from troublemakers right? So, that makes me sad :(.

In the end, all I can say is what many others have said: let's show them what real YongSeo fans are made of. WE ARE GOGUMA ALIENS AND WE WON'T STOP THE LOVE!! Hwaiting!!

Guest bintangkalerbiru

hachimitsu hi,thanks a lot. i might b a bit emotional there but i'm back. (^_^) Btw,i'm malaysian too. *wave*. if it's not too late, i want to wish u "Selamat Hari Raya~" ^_^

anyway,ur fanart is so beautiful. hope u dont mind i save it to my pc. really love it. and panGG too,u do have talent in photoshop. i'm sooo envy on ppl who are good in editing pics. becoz the first thing that i sucked at is all the things that involve arts and creativitiy. i did try to make one and end up wasting two hours and didnt get to do even one pic. :lol:

monie1909 Hugs girl..\(^_^)/..i'm sorry for being such emotional fangirl. i know u did say that u dont want to hear again anyone saying about yonghwa issue but i just can't help to feel a bit hurt with others who continue to say bad things on yonghwa..i'm true to my words when i said i was crying but i don't post it to make u feel bad.i'm sorry. i understand ur feeling and i'm telling u this,i know i was a bit emotional there,but i wont miss this thread for the world. i love everyone in this thread. anyway,thanks for the pm. eventhough it is not nescessary,but it makes me feel better.. ^_^

anyway,i love this episode truly because

firstly the filming of this episode is so close with the broadcated time and i can see their interactions with each other with no awkwardness and so lovey dovey which shows their progressness in their relationship. i do wish that WGM PD will show all the filming that has been taken but sometimes i just wish they show the latest interactions of this couple and suprisingly,they granted my wish!! :lol:

secondlyi love their interactions which involves so much joking and teasing frm yong~ side and gigling from hyun~ side. a lot of aegyo is coming out from both of them which tells us the level of their relationship. and also,the payback-jealousy things between the two couple is so cute. we can clearly saw the battle of jealousy between this two with only mentioning of ueno juri and tamaki hiroshi's name. they both are so hilarious!! :lol:

thirdlyi love Nodame cantabille series and movie and also ueno juri very mush. i know i wasn't suppose to love her for interupting our couple's date but i love her even then. she is like the exact dose of havoc pill that this couple should have. i know this might not make sense to anyone but just like yonghwa's dongsaeng, this couple really need someone to crash their calmness and tranquility to supress their true feeling. just like when yonghwa supress his feeling that he wish he was 2 years younger when he saw hyun is so comfortable with his dongsaeng, we can see that from the appearance of ueno juri,hyun had admit herself that she have some uneasy feeling with it. eventhough it is not jealousy,but she's getting there. she's too much A-blood type so i don't think she will admit feeling anything so some uneasy feeling is good enough, maybe for me.

lastly my most favorite scene here is when yong is feeling awkward + nervous + giddy when he found out that that is indeed ueno juri. he was so funny there. trying to make himself friendly, at the same time trying not to make his wife feel bad and also trying hardly to make ueno juri feels comfortable with him which clearly is a failure with three of the course. we can see from his face that here.. 1609019_CreateAgif.gif from this scene that his mind was playing "what should i do? i want to make friend and not feeling awkward with ueno juri but i don't know how. and at the same time i don't want my buin to feel bad to see me being close with other woman. what should i do??? ottoke??? maybe i should be by myself.." and then he continue playing with rain and mumbling to himself. hahaha..i found it extremely hilarious. he is too cute for words. ^_^

long rambling coz can't sleep. it's 3 in the morning already so i need to sleep now.

happy spazzing everyone. love u all. ^_^

p/s: anticipating this weeks episode. yong~ please do not dissappoint us.. be the man!! :lol:

Guest Crystal392

Hello my lovely Gogumas :)

Woah so many amazing graphics :o

We have indeed lots of talented Gogumas here.

Thanks to everyone for the links, info, screencaps and everything.

Gogumas and YongSeo ftw!!!

hi gogumas! I don't post here often but can someone please post yonghwa & seohyun's meet up dates?

On the recent episode the beginning said "on a night in september..." I'm just suprised that they are airing the september filmings already.

gd morning/afternoon/ evening gogumas!!

wow! our pool of talents are growing in this planet!

keep up the great job, everyone.

i'm in a rush to go for work,

will def come back and read more posts and thank everyone.

so horror special confirmed showing, and its a competition eh?

competition is good, but why do i feel uneasy now...hmm...

i hope they'll confirm the other special, quick. i really really don't want to miss it.

maybe i should just blocked leave on that day..

see u later gogumas...peace not war!!! :lol:

Guest Crystal392

Soompi is acting weird :S

The page kept freezing :3

Someone was asking about a video of CNBLUE in Japan to see if he was wearing his ring or not..

We can see his hand for a second but it's too fast :o

Now both are in Japan :wub: YongSeo reunited ♥

*Btw, today is Jungshin chingoo's birthday ^^

Guest bintangkalerbiru

oh no... not another twitvid??? i've no idea how to dl this type? deng, i can't seem to dl ep22 from RDR! T.T !

sorry to cut your post dreamyboo. i have the same rection when i found out it's twitvid. but then i tried keepvid.com to dl the vid and it really works. maybe u can try it too. anyway, thanks RDRsubs team for the subs video. u guys r daebak!! ^_^b