Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Crystal392

OMG finally!! The preview (:

They look really cute together, and they are so similar yet so different. They both are very talented, amazing singers :D

I really really like Yong Hwa and when I found out he was "getting married" and I was kind of sad... but when I found out it was with Seohyun I got soo happy because even though I didn't like SNSD too much, I loved her :D

They are really really cute together. And I wish them the best on their married life... hehehe

Seohwa fighting!

*The next saturday seems so far away u.u

EDIT: For those who haven't seen the preview go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qZzxp7qIe0

One of the people who commented there (Arydex) posted this:

Translated conversation:

[Translation (courtesy of Arydex @ YT)--]

Seohyun: I'm going to get married.

Yong-hwa: What do you think of me?/How am I?

Seo-hyun (half-laughingly): What?

Seo-hyun: What makes loving someone so different from liking someone?

Yong-hwa (chuckling): What?

Seo-hyun: Do you like sweet potatoes?

Yong-hwa (laughingly): What did you say? You're really...

Yong-hwa: It's daebak. [trans.: "the greatest."]

Translated captions:

@00:02 - Seo-hyun is going to be a new bride!

00:05 - The new groom with a frank disposition.

00:07 - What is love?

00:10 - Do you like sweet potatoes?

00:12 - He's falling for the genuinely 4th-dimensional maiden, Seo-hyun!

^

LOL you must be glad that from all snsd it's Seohyun XD

i love all snsd but for me i want maknae to get it because it's time for her to shine ^^

LaBelle: will be posting alot now hee..they're too cute just cant stand the cuteness haha

yea yonghwa shyness is like too obvious hihihi

edit: YEA i topped page 24 *squeal*

hahahaha XD who can stand the cuteness OVERLOAD

only haters will keep saying they're not compatible bla bla bla rofl XD

we who loves beauty ofcourse gonna see them oh so dang perfect rofl

Someone noticed that ?

http://i49.-/2njemnd.jpg

He stayed like this for a few seconds ... I was just wondering what he was doing lol -

Can't wait for next week !

LOL he maybe just wanna touch her but CANT XD

he probably thinking "can i touch her?!?!? she's so flawless and beautiful" hahahaha

i just remember the 27th is the encore concert of the girls..will yonghwa be there to watch seohyun perform??ahaha.. i hope so..i love to see yonghwa watching seohyun perform on the concert..ahahaha and i also hope they will film wgm there ahahaha

Oh yes i hope he will come to the concert and BACKSTAGE!!!

I mean if Dondon can come all the way to Thai to SM Concert why cant Yonghwa come to Seoul Concert?!?!

i saw lots WGM couple attend each other's concert

But yeah, in the beginning when she is telling the Soshis that she got married... I keep imagining Sooyoung's face expression.... lol

I CANT WAIT TILL THIS IS OUT!

Yonghwa looks like he won't be TOO SHY around her. He already asks "What do you think of me?" with like a confident smile so ... LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! :D

I need this week to go by FAST.... XD

LOL i wanna see maknae's expression when she got to meet her "husband" XD XD XD her unnies prob gonna tease her and else rofl

he ask her that??? which part is that? wow lol

kk CUTE! they look better together than I expected. he seems a little taken back by her randomness though, he's like what? WHAT? "nuh daebakidah" in that context kind of means "You're weird."
Yup, he said that because he thought her preference was very odd and is like exclaiming "this is big news!". Haha but his reaction is really cute.

I'm like so excited over this couple because they are both musically talented and I'm imagining somewhere in the future episodes this scene will happen:

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/08/65/...TxguUZzcOgE.jpg

but of course maknae and yonghwa look like a way cuter couple.

he said she's weird? ROFL XD

gosh i hope to see that scene one day with them on piano together or maknae on piano and yonghwa on guitar aaaww

The preview is so cute >.< I should be jealous but I'm actually spazzing watching them haha 'Do you like sweet potatoes?'

And btw, I can't speak Korean but I know a few words and how the grammar is and all.. so did Seohyun asked Yonghwa

'What is love?' O.o Edit.. nevermind, those are the caps >.<

Diggidido.. I topped a page with nothing to share.. T.T

she asked yonghwa "what is love?"

my korean FAILED -_-

Anyway WELCOME TO ALL NEW SUPPORTERS ^^

I'm supporting this couple from the start!!!!!!!! SeoHwa pairing is amazing! They are so cute together!!!!!

I cant wait for the show!

Wow, the preview is seriously daebak!!! :D

Next week seems so far... really can't wait for it...

This couple is freaking cute... ;)

Love this couple already... *squealing watchng the preview... *

SeoHwa's cuteness make me anticipate for their 1st episode...

Ok i found this at YT

Translation

Seohyun: I'm going to get married.

Yong-hwa: What do you think of me?/How am I?

Seo-hyun (half-laughingly): What?

Seo-hyun: What makes loving someone so different from liking someone?

Yong-hwa (chuckling): What?

Seo-hyun: Do you like sweet potatoes?

Yong-hwa (laughingly): What did you say? You're really...

Yong-hwa: It's daebak. [trans.: "the greatest."]

for the caption

@00:02 - Seo-hyun is going to be a new bride!

00:05 - The new groom with a frank disposition.

00:07 - What is love?

00:10 - Do you like sweet potatoes?

00:12 - He's falling for the genuinely 4th-dimensional maiden, Seo-hyun!

--

c. Arydex@YT

Guest Crystal392

@LaBelle: lol I had updated my post with the same info xD Arydex is amazing, she/he also posted this:

" The radio show's called SBS Shin Bongsun's Donggo Dongrak Radio. The part where they talk about WGM filming is from 16:42 to 18:58. Soo-young gives very specific advice to Seo-hyun on how to "ensnare" Yong-hwa (LMAO), and then Hyo-yeon points out the irony in that the person who's giving this advice has actually never dated.

In Power FM Radio yesterday, Seo-hyun said because it's their first time meeting, the first filming felt so awkward she thought time had frozen. Then her SNSD unnies said they thought she was a reporter interviewing him. :P The radio show hosts ask Seo-hyun what kind of questions she asked Yong-hwa. When they learned that it was more or less philosophical questions like, "What is love?", "What's your view on life?", everyone -- including SNSD unnies, who responded, "I thought she was a reporter interviewing him" -- felt that these questions were not only difficult, but too much to ask on a first date. " - Arydex @ YT

Guest kit.kat.kim

:D hi~

at first i though wtf i dont like these two but the preview changed my mind completely :]

they're really cute esp seohyun - 'whats the difference between liking and love' hahaha

Guest farakellys

wow....this couple is really jjang~~~

same as u guys...i keep watching the 16sec preview for sooooo many times...

oh...this week seems toooo long for me....

yonghwa awkwardness is sooo cute...

seohyun is ~loveeee.....

@LaBelle: lol I had updated my post with the same info xD Arydex is amazing, she/he also posted this:

The radio show's called SBS Shin Bongsun's Donggo Dongrak Radio. The part where they talk about WGM filming is from 16:42 to 18:58. Soo-young gives very specific advice to Seo-hyun on how to "ensnare" Yong-hwa (LMAO), and then Hyo-yeon points out the irony in that the person who's giving this advice has actually never dated.

In Power FM Radio yesterday, Seo-hyun said because it's their first time meeting, the first filming felt so awkward she thought time had frozen. Then her SNSD unnies said they thought she was a reporter interviewing him. :P The radio show hosts ask Seo-hyun what kind of questions she asked Yong-hwa. When they learned that it was more or less philosophical questions like, "What is love?", "What's your view on life?", everyone -- including SNSD unnies, who responded, "I thought she was a reporter interviewing him" -- felt that these questions were not only difficult, but too much to ask on a first date.

oh didnt see it @_@ LOL XD

hahahaha i really want to watch that part of the radio

but i guess i have to DL all (but i dont want to DL non-sub vid @_@)

rofl sooyoung & gosh hyoyeon hahahaha those 2 such a jokester wakakaka hyo must be mean that to sooyoung ROFL

lol it's so cute to see and hear what her unnies have to say bout her "marriage"

because they're so so so so protective over maknae and love her so dang much hahahaha

i hope they wont give seohyun some naughty advices ROFL

their interview makes me want to watch the ep so bad @_@

Guest jUsT1n_SNSD

:D hi~

at first i though wtf i dont like these two but the preview changed my mind completely :]

they're really cute esp seohyun - 'whats the difference between liking and love' hahaha

hey peeps!!

^ when i first read it, i was like omg.... how can it be!

but now i am totally supporting them!!!

but kinda weird, y did seobaby ask 'whats the difference between liking and love'??? is onli their first meeeting!!

hmm, i cant wait!!!

Guest kit.kat.kim

hey peeps!!

but kinda weird, y did seobaby ask 'whats the difference between liking and love'??? is onli their first meeeting!!

hmm, i cant wait!!!

haha maybe its cos she thinks she loves him :D

that would be soooo cute ♥

Guest Crystal392

hey peeps!!

hmm, i cant wait!!!

I want to know what was YongHwa's answer ;)

Btw, does anyone know if Seohyun knows how to cook? Because YongHwa seems the type of guy who is always eating... heh (like most of the guys I know)... he is eating chips on their first meeting and she only has a bottle of water and a cup of tea xD

seohwa.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

^ she can cook but we've not seen her much on kitchen. usually her unnies did that.

thnx for the trans peeps~

I guess Hyo was being too frustrating cuz it's not her that got to married with him rofl jk jk jk :P

The questions that ask from maknae was too contrast, like the question have so much meaning yet yonghwa just gettin blurred with her questions.

So means that her unnies didin't know at all that Seohyun is going to be in WGM like since the day SeoHwa met until at the theme park? woah being secretive now maknae!

Soo-young gives very specific advice to Seo-hyun on how to "ensnare" Yong-hwa (LMAO)

LOL what's that mean? XD

I want to know what was YongHwa's answer ;)

Btw, does anyone know if Seohyun knows how to cook? Because YongHwa seems the type of guy who is always eating... heh (like most of the guys I know)... he is eating chips on their first meeting and she only has a bottle of water and a cup of tea xD

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6947/seohwa.jpg

yes she can, she seems to know the basic of cooking but not the pro one hahahaha

atleast she always helps in the kitchen on Hello Baby show hahahaha

that caps lol that so Yonghwa and so Seohyun hahaha

i can see one day seohyun tell yonghwa "you wanna die?!" for eating those foods ROFL

V i hope so hahahaha can you imagine him meet the SM FAMILY rofl XD coz im sure there are SM Town gonna come to snsd encore concert

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Guys do you think Yonghwa will attend SNSD's encore concert on feb 27th? I mean it's too early to speculate these things but I mean when the girls had their SM concert in Bangkok 2008 pudding (hyundon aka taeyeon's former husband) went with them lol (hilarous episode). It would be awesome!!

When I saw the preview, the first thing that struck me was Yong Hwa removed his make up, it was pretty obvious.

Yong Hwa usually wears eyeliners and has bb cream.

Now you can see his small eyes looking tired and nose turning a little oily.

In YAB, he had pimples and if you see clearly, he has small holes at the side of his face, hence he doesn't have a good complexion to start off.

I saw comments from youtube, forums and other sites that Yong Hwa "suddenly" didn't look good n the preview because of his hair, teeth, oily complexion and weary looking face.

But I hope netizens focuses more of his inner beauty than the outer, when they know more about him, he is a fun and genuine guy =))

Guest o1xMaGgiie

so cute .. ^^

oh myy .. i havent been on this thread for some days and it really has grown :D:D

The preview was so CUTE ^^ i've repeated it for like 500 times now and i still smile at yonghwa's dorkiness .. somehow i think that yonghwa will fall for maknae's charms.

Can't wait to watch the whole thing >___< its like my new drug kekekekeke ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Guys do you think Yonghwa will attend SNSD's encore concert on feb 27th? I mean it's too early to speculate these things but I mean when the girls had their SM concert in Bangkok 2008 pudding (hyundon aka taeyeon's former husband) went with them lol (hilarous episode). It would be awesome!!

I'm thinking that too. i bet PD will using this for more WGM shoot. seriously i have no problem with that but i hope that would not interrupt soshi during the concert cuz they need to prepared, rehearsal and all.

At least we need to see their glimpse just a fancam that's all.

I'm really excited if the hubyy goes to see his wifey's concert. must be feel so proud of her then wifey turns to see him at Japan.