Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Shiro: looking at the pics above, I wonder if the girls there were actually watching the game or just watching Sukkie LOL :P

The girls wearing the samsung shirt are definitely there for sukkie... :P The others might change their sides as they had their glimpse of Sukkie... I know I will, in their shoes... :lol:

But seriously, he looked good there. The hair needed some getting used to, but I love all the pics... :D

look at that girl wearing red in the last pic... she's wearing the same face paint as Sukkie in nonstop4! :lol:

edit:

1269000632_201003192111362725284401.jpg

Guest newlili

Yup! He looks good and healthy. He still needs to eat more

But I think that's impossible because the role MOmo he's going to play is a skinny dude

201003192050093230_1.jpg

201003192052453230_1.jpg

201003192047353230_1.jpg

201003192022383230_1.jpg

@naver

Guest xjl_linda

The girls wearing the samsung shirt are definitely there for sukkie... :P The others might change their sides as they had their glimpse of Sukkie... I know I will, in their shoes... :lol:

But seriously, he looked good there. The hair needed some getting used to, but I love all the pics... :D

I think all of the girls are there for sukkie :lol: Shiro, I love his new hairstyle, no need to get used to it :P, not like when he used ramen hair for the first time :lol:

I hope he uses this hairstyle at Spore FM :D

Guest as3dvalerie

Hello everyone. Have been luking in here for quite sometime already. Ha... Nice to meet everyone here!!!

I just went to get JGS FM ticket this morning. Was surprised that its not sold out yet. But actually, am very happy too coz I managed to get one for myself. huhuhu....

I got the snap book few days ago. Wow!!! No regrets! ha.... now still waiting for the pillow case. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Well... just like to check with all of you, as this is my first time to a FM, and I'm going by myself. So is there anyone over here who has got the normal tickets and do not mind going together. What time do you guys start queuing up as I know that it is free seating. Is anyone going to queue overnight? Please PM me if someone is interested to queue together. Thanks in advance!!!

Congratulation felmomo to get the ticket! You bought the snapbook? Where did you get it? Online or it is sold in Singapore here?

Guest felmomo

Congratulation felmomo to get the ticket! You bought the snapbook? Where did you get it? Online or it is sold in Singapore here?

Thanks as3dvalerie, Ya! I was so lucky to get the ticket. Though I really wanted the VIP ones. Too bad I can't make it on the 13th when they started selling. Aishi... But still... better than nothing. huhuhu....

I brought the snap book from the net. Don't think SG is selling yet.

Guest mabaydar

Hey hiii, me here again..

thanks for those hu offered me the fanmeet tix....u guys are soooo nice.. THANKS SOOO MUCHHH!! i hv gotten my tix at IMM..

anyways, anyone going alone, is hardcore one...??cox i first tyme not going wif my diehard friends,n is apparently going alone still-cox didnt want to miss him yea...so anyone wants go tgt...?? i will definitely b going airport, imm and oso the fanmeet!!

sms me kkz...91503846

JGS FANS ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE!!

Hi... I am alone too.. All my diehard friends are not going coz of financial pbl. I still haven't got the ticket. Confused over should i go alone or not. Not sure there is ticket available. So u got VIP ticket? what u mean by fanmeet? U mean VIP meeting with the 100 fan? u got the ticket for that too? Do u know the flight schedule for his arrival to SG??? Pls do share or PM me.

Looking forward to it..

Guest whitetiger_2210

Hi... I am alone too.. All my diehard friends are not going coz of financial pbl. I still haven't got the ticket. Confused over should i go alone or not. Not sure there is ticket available. So u got VIP ticket? what u mean by fanmeet? U mean VIP meeting with the 100 fan? u got the ticket for that too? Do u know the flight schedule for his arrival to SG??? Pls do share or PM me.

Looking forward to it..

hi..there...you should buy the ticket! It is a rare chance to see JGS in person you know... :) grab the chance! I bought the tickets and i am going alone too! I am going with a few "loners" (i.e. going alone too)...but you can still join us! The more the merrier! come on! do pm me if you are interested!

Just a head-up... the pillow case is sold out at DVD Heaven. I guess DVD Heaven must have a lot of orders after people saw how it actually looked like with a pillow... :lol: The T-shirts are also sold out. I think the snap book might be next. Some people have been asking me about it... :D

Looking forward to it..

There are only 100 VIP tickets n tat is no longer avail. The 100 VIP ticket holders get to have an autograph on 23rd April. The norm $168 is for the fanmeet on 24th April which will be around 1 1/2hr in which he will sing a few songs, play games, have Q&A session. The $168 tickets still avail at IMM (Jurong East), Customer Service counter, Level 2.

The autograph session is a public event (23rd April, 5.30pm in IMM's Garden Plaza, Level 3) meaning even if u are not the 100 VIP ticket holder, u still can see the autograph session but not able to get up front n get his autograph.

Hope this is clear ^__^

Guest felmomo

Looking forward to it..

Hi Mabaydar... I have been thinking for very long too! But in the end, I finally brought my tix yesterday! Think it is once a lifetime thing. I do not want to regret just because I will be going alone. Ha... So Fighting!!! Hope to see you there. Can PM me too if you do not mind joining me.

OMG!!!!!! While I was typing this, I got my pacel! IT'S MY JGS PILLOW CASE!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE...... I'm holding onto it now! Wahkekekeke.....

Edit++

The Pillow case seems very big! My normal pillow is too small! Have to go find a bigger one. Aishi...

Have a nice weekends all eels....

Hi Mabaydar... I have been thinking for very long too! But in the end, I finally brought my tix yesterday! Think it is once a lifetime thing. I do not want to regret just because I will be going alone. Ha... So Fighting!!! Hope to see you there. Can PM me too if you do not mind joining me.

OMG!!!!!! While I was typing this, I got my pacel! IT'S MY JGS PILLOW CASE!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE...... I'm holding onto it now! Wahkekekeke.....

Edit++

The Pillow case seems very big! My normal pillow is too small! Have to go find a bigger one. Aishi...

Have a nice weekends all eels....

Hahaha, i got my pillowcase at about 1.30pm !!

I too need to buy a bigger pillow, lolz..

I'm going alone too, I bought the tix with the help of beautiful5577 (Thanks again! :D ) after I persuaded my dad to let me go with my good exam results ^_^

Guest crazy_guava

@Rgal : I tought the fan meeting is 2 hour~ The taiwan fan meeting also 2 hour?

Sukkie hair~~>< I like it...xD hohoho~

Guest te_400

hello..

i just finished the drama your beautiful and i really like jang geun suk there... can you give me some drama of him ?.... after watching the drama i found myself lurking the net to find infos about JGS, oh i was really captivated by his eyes and smile.. and is he singer, wow i mean his voice really is super by the way

Guest JKSbyul

hello..

i just finished the drama your beautiful and i really like jang geun suk there... can you give me some drama of him ?

i'm watching bethoveen virus right now... such a moving story... and i love his looks in this series...

check out the very first page of this thread... there is a list there... it is not updated though... hhhmmm... i wonder if it should be updated... it should be... but who can do it fellow eels???

to everyone who has been sharing news, pics and vids of sukkie, i am very grateful ;):D

Guest felmomo

Hahaha, i got my pillowcase at about 1.30pm !!

I too need to buy a bigger pillow, lolz..

I'm going alone too, I bought the tix with the help of beautiful5577 (Thanks again! :D ) after I persuaded my dad to let me go with my good exam results ^_^

Can't find the pillowcase size. So in the end I bought another pillow and stuffed two into the case. kekeke... :lol: :lol:

Wow... Looks like there are many eels going alone on the day. Well... we should try to meet each other and Q together. Hope to see all of you soon. ;)