Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jaimejgs

as for the magazine...º«¹úTV¥ɥé¥ޥ¬¥¤¥É No. 36.....

is this >º«¹úTV< the chinese name of the mag? there are some chinese book stores sellin japanese mags near where i stay but they can only help me if i could tell them the name in chinese...

Amesy is that a different magazine than the one that was posted by daily_tofu? Because it has a different name. Kangoku TV Dorama Gaido (Korean TV Drama Guide).

The one Daily_tofu posted is Korean TV Drama no. 36 (Kangoku TV Dorama no. 36 Mook2). That's the name in English.

Keun Sukkie, looks cute on the cover. I can't wait to see what's inside. More goodies please!!!

I can't wait to get it. Yay!!!

Guest amesy

Amesy is that a different magazine than the one that was posted by daily_tofu? Because it has a different name. Kangoku TV Dorama Gaido (Korean TV Drama Guide).

The one Daily_tofu posted is Korean TV Drama no. 36 (Kangoku TV Dorama no. 36 Mook2). That's the name in English.

Keun Sukkie, looks cute on the cover. I can't wait to see what's inside. More goodies please!!!

I can't wait to get it. Yay!!!

I have no idea...isnt it the same?I can't read japanese/Chinese so I just copied the name posted by daily_tofu...

and its a different mag from the previous one isit??or is he being featured twice in the same mag??

OMG...i'm such a pabo

Guest jaimejgs

I have no idea...isnt it the same?I can't read japanese/Chinese so I just copied the name posted by daily_tofu...

and its a different mag from the previous one isit??or is he being featured twice in the same mag??

OMG...i'm such a pabo

If you got it from daily_tofu, then it's the same magazine, Korean TV Drama no. 36 Mook 2. Yes, this one is different from the previous one, Korean TV Drama Guide no. 27.

This one will come out April 5th in Japan.

Guest amesy

If you got it from daily_tofu, then it's the same magazine, Korean TV Drama no. 36 Mook 2. Yes, this one is different from the previous one, Korean TV Drama Guide no. 27.

This one will come out April 5th in Japan.

(: thank u for clearing the confusion...will get the mag soon (:

btw, i saw this article in allkpop...its about hongki's birthday...since Sir Jang was there, he might be in the vid too lol...:P can't watch the vid here in the office...i really hope he's in the vid...

): link removed..he is not in the vid...sighz

Guest western

miniejungle What photoshoot is your icon from? Do you have the original? Thanks.

i have this photo ..i think this is better quality....i love this photo....he is so sexy :rolleyes:

f4f9da3f983c2ff07c1e712f.jpg

Guest huongdinh

To all international Soompier, Datz just inform me that the ticket collection botth will only up by 4pm on the day of FM.

How do we get the seats in front rows...TT^TT

Is it possible if soompiers that come first will keep some seats for those who can't get there earlier? And may be soompiers need a sign to be recognized. What about name tag with letters "SOOMPIER" and soompi ID on it? Name tags can simply be a white paper note sticked to our shirt. Is it OK?

Guest purpletulips

Is it possible if soompiers that come first will keep some seats for those who can't get there earlier? And may be soompiers need a sign to be recognized. What about name tag with letters "SOOMPIER" and soompi ID on it? Name tags can simply be a white paper note sticked to our shirt. Is it OK?

its free seating at the event for everyone... I'm sure fans wld want to get up close n personal

to jks as possible. But if there are fans who have taken the effort to go earlier to queue overnight, I'm sure they won't be happy with fans who come late and want to cut in the queue. Its the same as us queuing for the VIP tix, we were scared we wld lose out in buying the VIP tix as there was this grp that day who wanted to cut our queue when the early birds have taken the effort to queue earlier, even to the extent of taking leave from work...

Just sharing my thoughts....

Guest nurshahidah17

thanks crazy_guava for the notice.. i wonder... if we are eligible to get the official goods or not... confused. eels, any thoughts? xkiku, when did we join? i couldn't remember at all.. :(

anyway, i'm reposting the HQ for the memory card pics... *love his belly* :) enjoy....

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af220/...uk/IMG_3824.jpg

edit: bigger pic with belly showing (the first one i cropped the belly, my bad :lol:)

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af220/...uk/IMG_3825.jpg

edit 2: notice from cri-J. I thought this is good to post here:

-----------------------------------

Hello, fans of JKS?

This is Cri-J staff Yang Seungshin.

We are inviting all of you to enter a contest for Cri-J logo. A logo designed by a fan will mean a lot to Cri-J. We have informed Tree J. about this.

Although there is a logo representing Cri-J is printed on the membership card, the logo chosen from this contest will be used as a signature of Cri-J for events and goods from Cri-J. For instance, it will be on gifts and cards from Cri-J to JKS, and placards for official events such as award ceremonies.

The winner will be presented with a small gift. Please refer to the following and show your hidden (or well-known ^^) talents.

1. Requirements for the logo

1) Must include Cri-J.

* i.e) Cri-J, CriJ, or such that sounds as criJ.

(Capital and small letters and `-` mark can be used freely for aesthetic reasons without losing the meaning of Cri-J)

* Hangul can be used as a design component, but the basic framework should be in alphabets

2) Words like Jang Keun Suk, The Official Fan club, The Official Jang Keun Suk Fan club can be used optionally(Capital or small letters can be used.).

3) Must not violate copyrights and portrait rights.

4) Logos, symbols or signatures are all welcome.

i.e) Symbol and the name, symbol and name combined or name alone.

2. How to participate

1) Submit an image file(400*300 pixel and jpeg format).

*The winner must submit the original file(ai or psd) which must be suitable for large printing(ai file recommended).

2) Email the file(no questions answered, only for reception)

To: crijevent@naver.com

Title: [logo] nickname/id

Content: your main email address

3) One person can attach more than one file when there are several pieces of work to submit.

3. Date of Contest: Starting now till 10:00 pm March 19, 2010 (Korean Time)

4. Selection Criterion: Cri-J staff will consider the originality, aesthetics, and legibility or your work and the winner will be announced on the Notice board.

(There can be a ballot among fans to choose one winner from a few selec*ted entries. If there is no winner, the present Cri-J logo will be used.)

We hope many of you participate and will be looking forward to see many of your wonderful works.

Well, that is all for now.

Wishing all of you to have a good week with JKS and other fans!

And good luck for the contest!

----------------

i'm sure there are talented eels around... :) just to spread the word... please let your creative juice flowing for the love of Sukkie!!! :)

Uhm. I'm interested in participating in the logo contest. But I wanna clarify this first.

The title part, I don't understand the nickname/id. Is that like member or something? Cause I'm not a member of the official JKS site. :/ Anyone??

Uhm. I'm interested in participating in the logo contest. But I wanna clarify this first.

The title part, I don't understand the nickname/id. Is that like member or something? Cause I'm not a member of the official JKS site. :/ Anyone??

Yeah, the nickname/id is the nickname/id used at Cri J. I don't know whether a nonpaying member can join in this contest or not, but there's no harm in trying... :) What you want to do is open your internet explorer, go to http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr and click on join. Fill in the information needed, click submit at the bottom.

one more thing? Could you edit and remove the image tag %7Boption%7D from your post? We're not allowed to quote pics... :)

thanx for all updates :D :D

nurshahidah17

right as said by shiro...DON'T quote pictures in your reply. Remove the img tags.if we don't want this thread to be closed for pruning. thanx for the attention

for nurshahidah...if you still confused how to be member an his official sites...

How to be an official CriJ (:

just click this link

http://community.livejournal.com/keunsukj/...join%20the%20fc

you can be a member in his official site but to be official member..that the deadline was already closed..(20 feb 2010) so you must wait till next year

Mz: Nice to see you here again, I miss you sis :)

About Geun Suk playing piano ...hahahha ...He has learned how to play it since last Feb,2009 .. nearly a year ago.

But he was too busy to have time to practice I think. So I think now he just knows the basics and he might know how to play a few songs. The one he played in YAB was not him because the playing was skillfull and not as the beginner like Geun Suk.

I miss you too..newlili...

ok..I'm understand...gs is beginner in playing piano so when the one song in YAB actually that played by JYH..

before I still thinking that is genseuk

It's ok...I still love him :D :D ( I considering that he is an actor , not musician)

I have seen it in BTS DVD cut

share it ( Not sure if this has been posted..before)

[D-cut BTS] 11. Tae Kyungs piano serenade

credit :mycutiebaby@youtube.com

btw share this news...

[NEWS]100316 Jang Geun-Suk caught dating?

2010031512686403361.jpg

Is this really true? Rumor says that Jang Geun-Suk was caught dating a woman not too long ago. At Christmas Eve of last year, it was told that Jang Geun-Suk had visited Choi Hyun-Woo’s Magic Concert with a girl who seemed to be his girlfriend.

One person from the concert told, “Including Jang Geun-Suk, total of 4 people seemed to be in his party. Of them, two people were sitting already before the start and woman who seemed to be Jang Keun-Suk’s girlfriend came and sat at the start of the concert. It was told that Jang Geun-Suk and the woman were wearing the same ring at the time (the ring you see from the picture in below).

Regarding this rumor, Jang Geun-Suk’s management company stated, “We do not know where Jang Geun-Suk was staying at last year’s Christmas Eve. Regarding the ring, he has many accessories. He doesn’t have a girlfriend currently.”

gossipK: The part that I don’t believe is people actually witnessing that Jang Geun-Suk and the woman were both wearing the same ring, in a dark audience area of a magic concert?

2010031512686271181.jpg

credit :

http://allkoreangossip.com/2010/03/jang-ge...-caught-dating/

I think the news above is just rumours...but I'm very curious with the ring :D :D

He spent the New Year's Eve with Kim Hee Chul and Tiffany, I heard (since I have to go back a couple hundred pages to find where I read it the first time, I'm gonna pass... :lol: ). So unless Tiffany is the girl, I wouldn't put too much thought into this thing... :P He's a young guy anyway... so dating is a normal thing.

I found the download link of this clip at baidu. It's from the Feb 2009 Japan Fan Meeting. I like how he sang that song from Happy Life, so I decided to upload it. Enjoy, guys... :D

Jang Keun Suk Heading to Hong Kong after Heating up Taiwan

[2010-03-15]

Actor Jang Keun Suk heads to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore after a successful fan meeting with fans in Taiwan.

According to a thread on March 11 from Tree-J Company, to which Jang Keun Suk belongs, Jang Keun Suk held the fan meeting entitled "2010 Jang Keun Suk Asia tour in Taipei" with 2500 fans at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei on March 7.

A spokesperson from Tree-J Company said, “When Jang arrived at Taoyuan International Airport, more than 2000 fans were waiting for him, and during his stay in Taiwan, his every movement made the headlines in every Taiwanese press outlet.”

The spokesperson added, “In the press conference with Jang Keun Suk in Taiwan, all the media participated, including terrestrial and cable TV broadcasting, newspapers and magazines, and even the overseas media from Japan, China, Hong Kong participated in the meeting.”

Jang Keun Suk has won popularity in Taiwan with the dramas “Hwangjini” and “Honggildong,” and the tickets for the fan meeting in Taiwan were sold out completely within just three hours of going on sale online.

His agency expressed surprise, saying that many fans already watched Jang's TV series “Minamishineyo” on the SBS homepage and said, “It was very delightful and overwhelming to witness the Hanryu scene.”

Jang Keun Suk plans to hold fan meetings in China, Hong Kong, and Singapore until May after the one held in Taiwan.

credit: KBS Global

He spent the New Year's Eve with Kim Hee Chul and Tiffany, I heard (since I have to go back a couple hundred pages to find where I read it the first time, I'm gonna pass... :lol: ). So unless Tiffany is the girl, I wouldn't put too much thought into this thing... :P He's a young guy anyway... so dating is a normal thing.

I found the download link of this clip at baidu. It's from the Feb 2009 Japan Fan Meeting. I like how he sang that song from Happy Life, so I decided to upload it. Enjoy, guys... :D

ya i agree with shiro he is a normal person so dating is a very common thing. so we should try not to get into too much of his private life ya. i would like to know him more but i think as his eels i would rather focus on his projects and performance ba...

Guest Earthprincess

[NEWS]100316 Jang Geun-Suk caught dating?

Is this really true? Rumor says that Jang Geun-Suk was caught dating a woman not too long ago. At Christmas Eve of last year, it was told that Jang Geun-Suk had visited Choi Hyun-Woo’s Magic Concert with a girl who seemed to be his girlfriend.

One person from the concert told, “Including Jang Geun-Suk, total of 4 people seemed to be in his party. Of them, two people were sitting already before the start and woman who seemed to be Jang Keun-Suk’s girlfriend came and sat at the start of the concert. It was told that Jang Geun-Suk and the woman were wearing the same ring at the time (the ring you see from the picture in below).

Regarding this rumor, Jang Geun-Suk’s management company stated, “We do not know where Jang Geun-Suk was staying at last year’s Christmas Eve. Regarding the ring, he has many accessories. He doesn’t have a girlfriend currently.”

gossipK: The part that I don’t believe is people actually witnessing that Jang Geun-Suk and the woman were both wearing the same ring, in a dark audience area of a magic concert?

credit :

http://allkoreangossip.com/2010/03/jang-ge...-caught-dating/

I think the news above is just rumours...but I'm very curious with the ring :D :D

Well, he's been caught wearing rings for different occasions on the same finger. There's been rumors it is the same as PSH's or that they are both wearing it on the same finger Since there is an unidentified woman here it could be Tiffany, PSH, or whoever else, it's quite easy to jump into conclusions many different ways.

But can't a guy wear a ring without it meaning he's dating? A stylist friend of mine had said that sometimes it's part of their "styling" to ask the celeb guy to wear rings.

He's young and busy. If that ring stands as a promise to someone, then I think we can just respect that. I'm sure a smart boy like JGS will make the right decision at the right time. He did say before that he is not one to hide his lovelife or allow his managers meddle with it, so let's just take it from there. At face value, he said he's not dating, so that's the answer we stick by.

Guest kay35

DVD Heaven has started shipping the pillowcase. Someone at DC Gallery uploaded hers on the net... now, isn't that the most inviting pillow ever? :lol:

oh my! Mine should be here this week! I cant wait! Thanks for that..we get to lay with him now. lol. jk

Oh, on that dating thing as well...I dont like to no these things. If i get too personal about it about his life, it would not the best feeling. So sticking to his professional work and dedication to his fans is nuff. Although we do get curious from time to time but rather not knowing sometimes, saves me the pain. lol.

I dont think it be Tiffster though. I think they are just friends as well.

Guest newlili

Well, he's been caught wearing rings for different occasions on the same finger. There's been rumors it is the same as PSH's or that they are both wearing it on the same finger Since there is an unidentified woman here it could be Tiffany, PSH, or whoever else, it's quite easy to jump into conclusions many different ways.

But can't a guy wear a ring without it meaning he's dating? A stylist friend of mine had said that sometimes it's part of their "styling" to ask the celeb guy to wear rings.

He's young and busy. If that ring stands as a promise to someone, then I think we can just respect that. I'm sure a smart boy like JGS will make the right decision at the right time. He did say before that he is not one to hide his lovelife or allow his managers meddle with it, so let's just take it from there. At face value, he said he's not dating, so that's the answer we stick by.

I agree with you.

I read the news about the rumor from naver, it's seem that the girl from the rumor was someone not in the entertainment showbiz :)

Well, now Sukkie doesn't wear the ring anymore and he says that's he's not dating anyone.

He will make the right time to talk about it.

So right now we just go by his saying.