Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest daily_tofu

gosh, i just can't believe how this FM planning has turned out to be... a total disaster.

first of, they make it so difficult to obtain tickets, especially for overseas fans. How are we international fans show support to Sukkie if we don't live in that country? They should have put the tickets online and sell them as per normal events. Making things difficult to obtain doesn't make sense since they should know, without fans, the artist is nothing.

secondly, tickets are limited. VIP tickets is limited to 1 per person. this is ridiculous. we fans are willing to pay but can't go down to buy have to miss out? again, i think this is the organiser's problem. they do not have the foresight to see how to make fans happy and the event successful. if the first step is already so poorly organised, i really don't know how the content will be. Of course, it's Sukkie that we're coming to see, but it's the organiser that's taking care of the event, so how are we to trust them that they would do a good job promoting Sukkie?

third, seat numbers are not pre-assigned. this is totally bulls***. I'm sorry but i'm really fed up with how they do this FM. there will definitely stampede on that day if this is to happen. Having no order and no pre-arrangement shows the incompetency of the event company. What do they think exactly? this is not some lousy actors whose popularities can only attract a few fans, but you're talking about a upcoming and promising star, that has the power over tens of thousands of fans - may not be the figure in Singapore, but who knows? the thing is, being orderly would make all events easier to manage and also reduce the complaints from unsatisfied fans/customers. What are they trying to do?

Anyone of you plan to email Datzentertainment? I think I will.

Miniejungle..

oops I forgot.. I was supposed to email Datz too. I have compiled all who have emailed me and I'm supposed to send Datz an email too. so sorry. I'll email you the draft of the letter for Tree J. It's being translated at the moment. Since we are asking for a translating favor, I can't really rush the kind angel.. :P

I totally agree with you. Not only we're going to spend a lot of money just on flight tickets, on top of all we can't buy the VIP tix, unless we go in line.

I did hear that they are going to put up online ticketing (they did it with FT Island) but that won't include VIP tix.. but I think it's the the whole arrangement between Tree J, HS Media and the organizer. But then again, I'm happy that they work hard to bring Sukkie to Southeast Asia and am really grateful.. if only things are easier for us.

When I heard that the seat number will not be pre-assigned, I got an instant headache.. The whole thing is scary. I have a feeling that the fans are going to rush, run, jump.. some might bicker.. i've seen it happened and.. it's a nightmare. I do hope things will be different in Singapore.

No but just that 1 person can only buy 1 tix

credit : S. Loh @ CRI JKS SG FB.

I think you asked that question in CRI JKS SG FB on 23rd Feb and S.Loh responded

Alice Goh sorry. may i know the 1person 1 tix issit for vip and normal tickets? mean when u queue up only can buy 1 tix no matter is vip or normal?

February 23 at 2:52pm · Report

Stephanie Loh for VIP, only 1 tix per pax..for norm, there is no limit..

February 23 at 4:49pm · Report

Guest xkiku

I think you asked that question in CRI JKS SG FB on 23rd Feb and S.Loh responded

Alice Goh sorry. may i know the 1person 1 tix issit for vip and normal tickets? mean when u queue up only can buy 1 tix no matter is vip or normal?

February 23 at 2:52pm · Report

Stephanie Loh for VIP, only 1 tix per pax..for norm, there is no limit..

February 23 at 4:49pm · Report

But I ask her another question again

Alice Goh

that means if u buy VIP u can't help friend buy normal ticket le?

Her reply:

No but jst that 1 person can only buy 1 tix

Today at 6:06pm

I think I will wait for more details come out from Datzentertainment instead of keep troubling her with alot of question at fb. I feel so paiseh to her.

@Hannah~

Chili down~ I try to find someone to help u queue to buy the VIP tickets but u might need to pay some token to her as she might helping to queue overnight. (Not confirmed)

Guest speed_devil

But I ask her another question again

Alice Goh

that means if u buy VIP u can't help friend buy normal ticket le?

Her reply:

No but jst that 1 person can only buy 1 tix

Today at 6:06pm

I think I will wait for more details come out from Datzentertainment instead of keep troubling her with alot of question at fb. I feel so paiseh to her.

@Hannah~

Chili down~ I try to find someone to help u queue to buy the VIP tickets but u might need to pay some token to her as she might helping to queue overnight. (Not confirmed)

Yes, she did say that but she already answered the question (number of normal tickets one can buy) earlier and said that there's no limit to the number of normal tickets you can buy. Surely she does not need to repeat herself like a broken record? :lol: Just piece the information together :) .

But anyway, just wait for official announcement. All these questions and speculation is making everyone very nervous :lol: .

Guest brumeux

hi all,

just to clear the news on Singapore FM.

VIP tickets : each person can only buy 1 ticket.

Normal tickets : no limit

I don't remember The Rock auditorium has seat numbers (correct me, pls).

Queuing in Singapore is not that bad.

I, too, was hoping they have more VIP tickets, but oh well more than 100 autographs can take times and our dear boy will be quite tired, right? This is 90 mins event.

anyone knows, were there autograph sessions for Japan and Korea FM?

Guest xkiku

Yes, she did say that but she already answered the question (number of normal tickets one can buy) earlier and said that there's no limit to the number of normal tickets you can buy. Surely she does not need to repeat herself like a broken record? :lol: Just piece the information together :) .

But anyway, just wait for official announcement. All these questions and speculation is making everyone very nervous :lol: .

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing the doubt. I will not repeat the question again.

All this ticketing logistics is getting all of us all knotted up!

Rock Aud. has got seat numbers allocated..I saw it on the floor layout plan.

There is a possibility that the organisers are hoping to create a scene with fans going crazy in the queue and outside the hall, jostling to get in? Perhaps they are not so confident of the numbers in Spore?

Lee Minho's fan meet in Plaza S'pore was called off due to the madness created by fans who refused to budge from their precious standing space. That made the news. Compare that to the relatively subdued event when LMH came again at MaxPavillion where things are more organised. To reporters, this is not so news worthy.

But, all this may back-fire. First off, the price is above 'market price' , even for a concert.

Add difficulties in getting tickets, some fans will drop out of the FM, esp. the noonas and the ahjummas.

Anyone knows where the tickets will be sold?

Guest jaimejgs

@brumeux: No there wasn't a fansigning at either of the FMs. There's just wayyy to many people unless it's a fan-signing and not an FM. They don't do both. It's either one or the other.

NEW ASIA TOUR GOODS AT DVDHEAVEN

http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_l...nt.php?event=19

Pillow Cover

si_20100301_13.jpg

Paper Bag

si_20100301_15.jpg

Pin Button Set

si_20100301_11.jpg

Photobook

si_20100301_06.jpg

T-shirt

si_20100301_04.jpg

Other goods: (Update: DVDHeaven now has all product images/details available)

- 2GB USB memory card

- Autographed photo - SOLD OUT

- 3pc photopaper set (?)

- Postcard set #2

- Desk board

- Fan light

Pillow Cover

%7Boption%7Dsi_20100301_13.jpg%7Boption%7D

:lol: what an ingenious idea... now we can all sleep on Sukkie's stomach?? :lol:

This Singapore FM is indeed a headache inducer. It's 10 days before the tickets going on sale, and still no confirmation on how it's gonna be. I hope we can still get air tickets to Singapore, even though the timing is gonna be close.

I don't know, but I also think Datz underestimates Sukkie's star power. It seems what they did is they only bring him to Singapore, book the auditorium, and sell the ticket without much organizing things. Is it that hard to put numbers according to the seats in the auditorium on that piece of paper?? It could make things much much easier on us and on themselves. They way things stand, it's gonna be a stampede for sure. *I'm getting chills just thinking about what could happen in such event*

Guest jaemax

@blyssxoxo- thank you so much ^^ yes we have about 6 fan boys present on the gathering others are kind of shy so they take pictures lolz we have so many fan boys here in the philippines,thank you also for loving the banner^^

@neogogochan- thank you also ..... yes it was like wow when we saw more fan boys arriving at the said gathering

we still plan continue wat we have started in able for us to create a solid fan base for jang geun suk here in the philippines...

another stuffs i want to share ^^

ABS-CBN ALREADY RELEASE A TEASER VIDEO FOR HE'S BEAUTIFULL THRU TV IT WAS LIKE AIRED LAST NIGHT 12:00AM PHILIPPINES TIME

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2pSDeNcHY

CR: kyungmin78@youtube/ anjellph/geunsukph.com

Guest miniejungle

Miniejungle..

oops I forgot.. I was supposed to email Datz too. I have compiled all who have emailed me and I'm supposed to send Datz an email too. so sorry. I'll email you the draft of the letter for Tree J. It's being translated at the moment. Since we are asking for a translating favor, I can't really rush the kind angel.. :P

I totally agree with you. Not only we're going to spend a lot of money just on flight tickets, on top of all we can't buy the VIP tix, unless we go in line.

I did hear that they are going to put up online ticketing (they did it with FT Island) but that won't include VIP tix.. but I think it's the the whole arrangement between Tree J, HS Media and the organizer. But then again, I'm happy that they work hard to bring Sukkie to Southeast Asia and am really grateful.. if only things are easier for us.

When I heard that the seat number will not be pre-assigned, I got an instant headache.. The whole thing is scary. I have a feeling that the fans are going to rush, run, jump.. some might bicker.. i've seen it happened and.. it's a nightmare. I do hope things will be different in Singapore.

tofu, thanks for letting me know. If you are gonna send Datz an email then please put my name on it... or should we send them emails simultaneously so that they know what they're getting into? The way this whole thing being done is ridiculous, even us amateurs can actually foresee what would happen, and for them who claim to be in the entertainment business to overlook such a dangerous disaster?

@Hannah~

thank you so much Alice... :wub: i don't mind paying the token (hopefully not too much to burn another big hole in my pocket, :lol:) we hope to hear from Datz before the tickets go on sale. Tofu, could we act on this ASAP? I'm waiting for your email and co-ordiation on the mailing part yah?

Pillow Cover

:o *drool* who's buying the pillow covers??? can count me in???? :))) i want 2!!! they are really genious to think of this idea!!! and now i have to think how to hide them from the eyes of my family member, kekeke... <_<

:lol: what an ingenious idea... now we can all sleep on Sukkie's stomach?? :lol:

This Singapore FM is indeed a headache inducer. It's 10 days before the tickets going on sale, and still no confirmation on how it's gonna be. I hope we can still get air tickets to Singapore, even though the timing is gonna be close.

I don't know, but I also think Datz underestimates Sukkie's star power. It seems what they did is they only bring him to Singapore, book the auditorium, and sell the ticket without much organizing things. Is it that hard to put numbers according to the seats in the auditorium on that piece of paper?? It could make things much much easier on us and on themselves. They way things stand, it's gonna be a stampede for sure. *I'm getting chills just thinking about what could happen in such event*

shiro, that's why i think they're either not experienced enough or underestimate this event. I'm getting mad really... and quite worry about the coming event too. it should be a happy one, but will all the potential danger, i'm a bit reluctant... really want to show Sukkie the best in S'pore and if it happens otherwise... oh dear, i don't know how he would feel if something bad happens to his fans.

Guest daily_tofu

Couldn't agree more.. I mean the last time we went together to a concert/FM, one of us fell to the ground because the fans were rushing in. Going all the way to singapore and still have to fight for the seats.. sigh..

You're right.. The least thing the organizer can do is put in the seat numbering.

Thanks, ilwoo_aein, I've been wondering where those pics of them sitting together come from.. now I know.. :P

Omoo. pillow case... imagine waking up with Sukkie on your side.. hehe...

Guest yumoreo5

I'm so late, question? Please tell me it's not too late to order a Director's Cut Version of You're Beautiful through DVD Heaven? I just checked and it said, it's out of stock. Aish, anyone help?

Guest psychogin

All this ticketing logistics is getting all of us all knotted up!

Rock Aud. has got seat numbers allocated..I saw it on the floor layout plan.

There is a possibility that the organisers are hoping to create a scene with fans going crazy in the queue and outside the hall, jostling to get in? Perhaps they are not so confident of the numbers in Spore?

Lee Minho's fan meet in Plaza S'pore was called off due to the madness created by fans who refused to budge from their precious standing space. That made the news. Compare that to the relatively subdued event when LMH came again at MaxPavillion where things are more organised. To reporters, this is not so news worthy.

But, all this may back-fire. First off, the price is above 'market price' , even for a concert.

Add difficulties in getting tickets, some fans will drop out of the FM, esp. the noonas and the ahjummas.

Anyone knows where the tickets will be sold?

LMH appearance At PS got crazy as those were the pple who wanted to see him for free. It wld be the same at the airport when those who can't afford the tix wld go n see their idol for free. imagine if u charge 10 dollars for the fanmeet tix, it wld also be chaotic as everyone cld afford it. nobody cares if any fan drop out on going for the fan meet, if u really want to see him, u wld have to pay the high price for it as well as to join in the crazy queuing but not to the expense of those black sheep fan cutting queue when pple are queuing overnight for it. What I wld really hope to prevent any chaos through the organiser to come up with a system of fairer system of queuing for the tix

Guest psychogin

Count me in for emailing them!

Ticket overpriced! Seats not allocated = need to queue once more! -_-

it's not cheap to bring in Korean artists, paying to see lee min ho is a good example.

I don't think it's reasonable to bargain the price of the tix with the organisor. do u want them to

allocate more tix in a bigger venue and things wld be more chaotic if cheaper tix are sold? unless u have a bigger market like in Taiwan n korea, makes no sense to have a bigger venue n prob won't get filled up.

I'm so late, question? Please tell me it's not too late to order a Director's Cut Version of You're Beautiful through DVD Heaven? I just checked and it said, it's out of stock. Aish, anyone help?

It's sold out at DVD heaven already. But some are still available at ebay, although the price is even higher.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=150419521009

I understand they have to limit the people going to the fan meeting by hiking up the price. I understand that to get the tickets, we have to queue for it, and I'm prepared to do that, even queuing overnight. But after the people got the tickets, shouldn't the organizer make things easier for us all? Why do they feel the need to make people queue twice? They can make things simpler by putting numbers on the ticket. Doesn't make sense why they want to make it free seating. *ok, I'm getting worked up again... >.< *

Guest olianea

[

thank you. did you already received the DVD? they are selling som on ebay but its so expensive.........

Hello fellow eels!

Just yesterday I received the Directors Cut DVD of You're Beautiful. It includes 10 disc, one notebook organizer,calendar, poster, mouse pad, and picture book.

I can say it is worth the prize. There is a music video on disc 9 and bts on disc 10.

Heaven is what i feel right now. I already brought the picture book with me here at the office to keep me inspire until the end of the day.

have a nice day Eels....I love you JGS.

U R SO LUCKY